Community > Posts By > lifedesigner

lifedesigner's photo
Sat 01/26/08 07:08 PM

where have you been lifedesigner? Haven't seen you around here!!!

I've been around a little bit. It's fun...

lifedesigner's photo
Sat 01/26/08 07:07 PM

like what? I'm a down to earth kind of person, born and lived in the country all my life.was married for 7 years, got devorced. have a 3 year old son. and have 2 jobs. what else do you want to know?
Jamie

Put it in your profile...

That's a great start.

lifedesigner's photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:58 PM

you seem nice

please explain how a naked divorced woman and a blank profile sounds nice...I'm just curious how you could back that up.

lifedesigner's photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:56 PM
I'm pre-med too..that's hot. Read my post on pursing your lips though...

More pics and maybe I'm in...

lifedesigner's photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:54 PM
Ron Paul

lifedesigner's photo
Sat 01/26/08 06:51 PM
No until you put some pictures that show what you're about. All your pic says is that you like cam sex - which will probably get a great response, but not my style...

lifedesigner's photo
Sat 01/26/08 04:02 PM

Sweating is good. It means your fever has broken and you should be on your way to getting better.

Sweating is the bodies natural cooling system. A fever is its way to fight off infection. You won't sweat and have a fever at the same time.

Right. Nurse Allsmiles?

lifedesigner's photo
Sat 01/26/08 03:57 PM

ok heres what you do call and tell her you lied about the fever it is best to be honest and then bust out with your pregnant and really a girl!:tongue:

lmao - that's good stuff

lifedesigner's photo
Sat 01/26/08 03:51 PM

Dude - if you had a 109 fever you'd probably be retarded today IF you were still alive...

it is impossible to survive with a 109 fever. so if you told her that, then she probably was pissed because she knew you were lying. just my opinion.

That's what I was thinking

lifedesigner's photo
Sat 01/26/08 03:49 PM
Yeah - about the girl...

Dude, she's online and acting like this ...

That must be some damn good cyber ***** is all I have to say...

lifedesigner's photo
Sat 01/26/08 03:46 PM

Dude - if you had a 109 fever you'd probably be retarded today IF you were still alive...

Too late for that laugh

That's not nice...

But seriously, YOU DIE WITH A BODY TEMP OF > 109

There's no way around that one, brother...

lifedesigner's photo
Sat 01/26/08 03:38 PM

lifedesigner's photo
Sat 01/26/08 03:37 PM
ahh - quit looking and you'll find someone. I really don't know why I got on this site to be honest with you, but it's turned out to be pretty fun. Plus I met a girl I'm really liking...out of nowhere.

...but F#$k that girl from high school. The world is a big place -

you don't have to be desperate to open yourself up to the billions of people online Vs. the few thousand in your town.

lifedesigner's photo
Sat 01/26/08 03:34 PM
ahh - quit looking and you'll find someone. I really don't know why I got on this site to be honest with you, but it's turned out to be pretty fun. Plus I met a girl I'm really liking...out of nowhere.

...but F#$k that girl from high school. The world is a big place -

you don't have to be desperate to open yourself up to the billions of people online Vs. the few thousand in your town.

lifedesigner's photo
Sat 01/26/08 03:04 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElgkLZX401E

It's great...

I love kids though so it's clear

lifedesigner's photo
Sat 01/26/08 03:02 PM
That's awesome

lifedesigner's photo
Sat 01/26/08 02:48 PM
I guess my only point is that it'd be much nicer to see people post a great joke when they come across it - or post a couple in one thread - whatever. Just bothers me to see people posting for the sake of posting. I know forums are a good way to get page views - it's good marketing exposure - but that just seems desperate or something to me.

lifedesigner's photo
Sat 01/26/08 02:45 PM

Um...just cuz they're posted..you don't have to read them.

Relax a little and let others have fun. If they enjoy what they're doing, and it's not harming anyone, you really have no right to complain..so just qwicherbytchin.

I have every right to complain...

I see your point, but the thing is I LIKE good jokes. I just don't like looking at the new forum posts and seeing that someone is posting a new joke every 2 minutes...and kicking the threads that people might actually like to read.

lifedesigner's photo
Sat 01/26/08 02:41 PM

Jokes are like women, you go through 50 lame ones till you find one you like.

good point

lifedesigner's photo
Sat 01/26/08 02:40 PM
What does a woman and a rubix cube have in common? The longer you try to figure it out, the more you just want to give it to someone else...

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 12 13