Community > Posts By > AllenAqua

AllenAqua's photo
Fri 01/28/11 02:19 PM
I was feeling pretty good about myself for managing to figure out and program my new DVR this morning...

Until I tried to read and digest all this, that is...

AllenAqua's photo
Fri 01/28/11 02:11 PM
I wonder if he'll still be tried for the original charges, or maybe just for skipping out on the trial ?

30 years is a long time. I imagine there will be court officers or jurors that weren't even living when it occurred.

AllenAqua's photo
Fri 01/28/11 01:50 PM
I'm not embarrassed really. At least I'm getting SOME action.

laugh

AllenAqua's photo
Fri 01/28/11 01:03 PM
Edited by AllenAqua on Fri 01/28/11 01:07 PM
I still visit my ex-girlfriend's dad at the retirement home here in E. Tennessee.

She moved to Hawaii a couple of years ago. I started visiting him when her and I were together. We became friends because he's a really interesting character and hardly anyone else ever comes to see him.

Anyways, last Sunday afternoon I was there with my adult daughter in-tow and when I went to get her an orange juice at the vending machine, I bent over to retrieve my change from the machine and felt someone pinch my back pocket area. I nearly jumped out of my skin, turned around and almost knocked this smiling old lady over.

An attendant noticed the commotion and quickly rushed over while stating " Now Agnus, that gentleman doesn't need your help".

Today my daughter felt the need to post all about the whole incident on her Facebook page.

Arghhh !surprised noway

AllenAqua's photo
Fri 01/28/11 12:43 PM

Be a Liar?

No, but then again honesty isn't always the best policy.

Try answering "yes" when she asks "do these jeans make my butt look big?"

There's your answer...smokin

AllenAqua's photo
Fri 01/28/11 12:29 PM

I think the first thing that gets me is when they say they are good looking...another is to see hot, sexy, posed pics of themselves and then within the same group of pics, pics of their kids...just don't mix well with me for some reason....but I don't care for people posting pics of kids on their profiles anyway...too many peds on the loose...but that's just my opinion.

I'm sorry that you don't care for my kid pics...

C'mon now though... Aren't they cute ?

AllenAqua's photo
Fri 01/28/11 12:13 PM

Elvira ! love

AllenAqua's photo
Fri 01/28/11 11:59 AM

The ones where they have a dozen pics up, and all of them show the same three or four or five people, and they never tell you which one the profile belongs to.

What ? You don't like guessing games ?

I just don't like the odds.

What usually happens is that one of them is really attractive. Then the others look like Geraldo Rivera in a clown suit, and Uncle Phil in a duck mask, and Joan Rivers as a woman.

I get the sense that the cute one is always the bait. Although then you have to wonder why is she hanging out with these other people?

Yeah, it's kind of like they think they're attractive by association.

Too bad we can't flag them for deletion (A la Craigslist) when they play those games. It's a big waste of time.

AllenAqua's photo
Fri 01/28/11 11:37 AM

20 or 30 year old pics...

Of the few ladies I have met in person from a dating site, only one used a recent pic, but it turned out she was married with her hubby and kids waiting unsuspectingly at home.grumble

AllenAqua's photo
Fri 01/28/11 11:32 AM

The ones where they have a dozen pics up, and all of them show the same three or four or five people, and they never tell you which one the profile belongs to.

What ? You don't like guessing games ?

AllenAqua's photo
Fri 01/28/11 11:22 AM
Edited by AllenAqua on Fri 01/28/11 11:28 AM

men holding the dead animal up and smiling..'see what i killed'

*barf*

Thankfully, as far as I'm aware not too many women do that, but I've seen a few who do...

AllenAqua's photo
Fri 01/28/11 11:05 AM
That's messed up...:angry:

AllenAqua's photo
Fri 01/28/11 10:40 AM
Edited by AllenAqua on Fri 01/28/11 10:43 AM
I'm just wondering why so many ladies in my age group think posting pics of their ankle biters as their main pic is a good idea.

Any thoughts or insights ?

What are your pet peeves concerning profile pics ?

AllenAqua's photo
Fri 01/28/11 10:28 AM

and my refund will be the other 12 cents drinker

Enjoy & invest wisely !drinker laugh

AllenAqua's photo
Fri 01/28/11 10:23 AM
Okay, I got my taxes all figured out this year...

It turns out I'm paying $2675.52

Close to my average, being self employed...

Strange thing is that my daughter is getting back $2675.40

At least we're keeping it all in the family eh...ohwell

AllenAqua's photo
Fri 01/28/11 09:07 AM
I've known young folks with old souls, as well as "senior citizens" that refuse to BE old.

It's all relative to how you view the world, I guess...

As for this 52 year old, I'm still

AllenAqua's photo
Fri 01/28/11 08:57 AM
I watched it happen on tv, live... Yes, sad and tragic... All over a cheap o-ring.

I remember having to explain to my kids that day about death.

Not my favorite child raising memory.

AllenAqua's photo
Fri 01/28/11 08:49 AM

WOO HOO!!! I'm getting my green card !!!

errr...what's a green card ? Is that like free lawn mowing service? (insert theme song from Bugs Bunny cartoon):banana:

It means you are environmentally safe. :tongue:

Oh...No worries... I always wear a raincoat. (wink wink, nod nod):thumbsup:

AllenAqua's photo
Fri 01/28/11 08:46 AM
Wouldn't be great if we finally got those flying cars, like we were promised back in the 60's?

AllenAqua's photo
Fri 01/28/11 08:37 AM

A friend of mine did.
The gal paid him 3 grand and paid his car payments for a year.
They didn't live together and when she was legal they divorced.

If someone offered you money to get married so they could get a Green Card, would you?

No. That is illegal. And, stupid.

Well, dang it anyways miss Ruth... How bout if I kicked in a new set of luggage and free scuba lessons...Is that sounding any more do-able?

:tongue:

For you I would do it for free. :wink: flowerforyou

WOO HOO!!! I'm getting my green card !!!

errr...what's a green card ? Is that like free lawn mowing service? (insert theme song from Bugs Bunny cartoon):banana:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25