Community > Posts By > graywolf55

graywolf55's photo
Fri 07/18/14 03:18 PM
what Whathappened is everyone laughing to hard? where's all the girls that posted did they get embarrassed? You know when you start having a little fun everyone bail out!sad brokenheart devil tongue2

graywolf55's photo
Fri 07/18/14 03:07 PM

nah, I prefer the old fashioned ways of taking my time and leaving things to the imagination

That's what I'm doing right now.laugh
That's questionable, at some of our ages and mentality alshimers might be kicking in, so imagination doesn't work well?sad devil oops

graywolf55's photo
Fri 07/18/14 02:52 PM
Edited by graywolf55 on Fri 07/18/14 03:00 PM
whooooooooops

graywolf55's photo
Fri 07/18/14 02:33 PM

We have nude beaches in New Zealand .. Smiling.

Love that sunkissed feeling .. Makes me super horny :-)
blushing devil On my way, with my towel and hat, and one hell of a smile on my face!!surprised :angel:
haha .. Naughty boy .. Better bring some thermals.. It's winter here right now and snowing :-)
brokenheart sad You misled me in thinking it was warm there! my pickle would have an icecycal!!:laughing: :angry: tears but one way to cure thatdrinks winking drool

graywolf55's photo
Fri 07/18/14 01:22 PM

We have nude beaches in New Zealand .. Smiling.

Love that sunkissed feeling .. Makes me super horny :-)
blushing devil On my way, with my towel and hat, and one hell of a smile on my face!!surprised :angel:

graywolf55's photo
Fri 07/18/14 12:30 PM

Would you go on a first date to a nude
beach?

You would have to ask me out for a first date, to get my answer.:tongue: laugh
Damn you was thinking as i was!!devil Bet she is red faced now!!blushing :angel: winking

graywolf55's photo
Fri 07/18/14 12:01 PM
Give a shoutout West Virginia! Let me KNOW YOU'RE HERE!!
Webster Springs here!!

graywolf55's photo
Fri 07/18/14 11:53 AM

Do I get 2 eye patches???
Oh i see--- you don't see so you have to feel your way around ????blushing surprised just kidding!!

graywolf55's photo
Fri 07/18/14 11:39 AM
(rofl laugh Hysterically) Wouldn't bother me at all!! I would have a place for hanging my towel and hat,and still be able to wave with both hands!! :angel: devil he he!!

graywolf55's photo
Fri 07/18/14 11:20 AM
So far i've met 1 lady from mingle that lives near and works in DC. Althow she is from another country and not a citizen here yet, She was very beautiful and genuine!! All the above it was really hard to believe! We now talk all the time on the cellphone and plan to meet more. This is all unbelievable (coming from a dating site) as ONE MEMBER mentioned on here! And i've actually talked to a few others from mingle that aren't scammers also mentioned by ONE! See there are a few LIGIMENT PEOPLE on mingle! HONEST INJIN!! Just poking fun,at one! Have a good weekend!! Oh by the Way( some are not even perverts)!

graywolf55's photo
Thu 07/17/14 08:21 AM

*Thread Bump*

Hello...
Hello right back at you!! And Good Morning to all you minglers on here!!

graywolf55's photo
Thu 07/17/14 06:39 AM

53 degreese here this am sitting on front porch so, Wrangler jeans black cotton longsleeve shirt, wrangler coat, engineer boots. burrrrrrr.

Good morning wolfman. keep warm. thinking of you......hope you are better
flowerforyou happy
Hearing your thoughts, i start pt today not looking toward to that. Between fighting workers comp. and another insurance agency since my injury my surgeon is aggravated with as well as myself i'm getting an attorney to lesson my stress in this situation! Hope everyone else including your day is Good?

graywolf55's photo
Thu 07/17/14 04:12 AM
Edited by graywolf55 on Thu 07/17/14 04:15 AM
I've been doing a lot of walking around this little town i moved into recently. The prices of homes are so low its unbelievable! My daughter lives in a rock faced house that has 3 bedrooms 62,000.00 property taxes yearly is 140.00 There is a 14 room 4 fullsize bathrooms 3/4 chainlink fence home for sale on 2 acres 80,000.00 its a mansion! Lots of homes are (for sale by owner) BIG 4 story old motel in town needs renovation 15,000.00 can be made into 20 1 bedroom apartments. i would say a 150,000.00 investment would net a 58,000.00 yearly income this sure makes me SMILE!!

graywolf55's photo
Thu 07/17/14 03:25 AM
53 degreese here this am sitting on front porch so, Wrangler jeans black cotton longsleeve shirt, wrangler coat, engineer boots. burrrrrrr.

graywolf55's photo
Tue 07/15/14 12:15 PM

Wow you take this seriously
?????? You Mean you are not supposed to take a dating site seriously ?????? Damn, maby that's why couples don't take dating and Marriage seriously now ???W.T.F. was i thinking? DAMNED if you do, DAMNED if you don't!! Ok lets begin again at todays morals!! Anyone wanna get Laid now? bahaaaaaaah ;D

You really believe that you can actually form a connection online especially on this site...I'm not saying it's not possible but it's highly unlikely.....what does marriage and morals have to do with my previous post?????
I've met 1 really nice lady here. And i have friends on they here as well that have invited me to mingle gathering (of all places Texas) soon! But generally everyone goes form state to state for ORGIES and NUDITY GATHERINGS SWAPPING PARTNERS?

graywolf55's photo
Tue 07/15/14 10:50 AM

Wow you take this seriously
?????? You Mean you are not supposed to take a dating site seriously ?????? Damn, maby that's why couples don't take dating and Marriage seriously now ???W.T.F. was i thinking? DAMNED if you do, DAMNED if you don't!! Ok lets begin again at todays morals!! Anyone wanna get Laid now? bahaaaaaaah ;D

graywolf55's photo
Tue 07/15/14 04:32 AM

How do you define what you want out of life?
Its the simple pleasures that matter to me! 59 still as active and on no medication (prescribed or not) still somewhat healthy! Right now i guess taking one day as it is given to me nomatter the circumstances is what's counts. I would enjoy female companionship with a Good Lady, spending time to enjoy what's left in my life to share. Can't say i need a woman but she would be cherished. Being around my daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren helps dull the edge some. Just seeing Smiles on Faces brightens my days, or talking,waving at strangers to see them respond back. Well i guess that's all that's needed now(as it is for me)! Not much, Just a little will do! Just a life is enough?

graywolf55's photo
Tue 07/15/14 04:02 AM

Yay its my favourite wolf .. Smiling .. sooo Lovely to see you back in the land of mingle . How's the recovery going :-)
Its not! So slow in scheduling therapy here,I was supposed to start on the 10th no appointment yet. Still in pain, arm still useless but managing or should i say adapting. Just another twinge to get used to.
oh dear .. That's no good .. Dam health system. Hope you get that appointment sorted. .. Sending you a big hug :-)
Thank You for the Big Hug and thoughts, Makes the Heart feel better anyway!! Have a good morning beautiful!!!
you too gorgeous .. Soak up some rays for me. 10pm at night here ..4 hrs into nightshift. 8 to go :-)
7am here, cloudy some rain. But yes a sunworshiper here!! Just soaking up your radiant smile now! Hope your shift goes smooth and fast!!

graywolf55's photo
Tue 07/15/14 03:43 AM

Respect is earned, honesty is appreciate, love is gained and loyalty is returned:-)
^-^
FINALLY ;) AGREE 100%Welcome to Mingle Ladies

graywolf55's photo
Tue 07/15/14 03:32 AM

the friend corral isnt really that important to me. There are lots of folks on here that I am a friend to without ever having used the 'friend' feature.

I hear you most of those on my list they have asked... But there are many on here I would consider a friend....Friends are not always on a list....
That is my way of beginning a discussion with a potential match on here. If they can't except my friends first, then the rest is immaterial B.S. to me. My Friends know why i requested them as i attach a note to my request each time!! Its the potential match or dating part that's a little troublesome! My problem is being solved now i'm deleting those nonresponders off and Keeping all my True Friends that interact on here looking( not haunting me)! Thank You all for the Advice!!