Community > Posts By > graywolf55

graywolf55's photo
Sun 12/28/14 10:33 AM

drinks I've added a new picture to my profile i can't seem to share here but a place like this with plenty of good fishing would be essential in my life (wherever its located)!!This picture was taken in West Virginia near where i live on the Elk River. I prefer Warmer Weather,Deer Water!! biggrin
drinks I wonder if i could find a place in Alabama or Louisiana ? ;)winking

graywolf55's photo
Sun 12/28/14 09:30 AM
It only matters to those that are Materialistic. Anyone putting the value on what you own or make only gives a rats azzz about themselves and what they are to receive in this Relationship!! $$$$$$$$frustrated What others think of me (and that shows) on my Honesty and the "I could care LESS"anymore!! tongue2 Yes its an Attitude thing, "One you can't control!!"oops

graywolf55's photo
Sun 12/28/14 09:12 AM

I get hit on by scammers 5 to 8 times a day, and you can usually spot em from their first message.. I did give my mobile number to the wrong woman once, who had fake pics.. She turned out to be a stalker, so I threatened her with the police, and she stopped leaving me nasty text messages..
flowerforyou Same here, Everytime i log on. Ask me for my cellphone number and its yours, ask me for my email then you can K M A . I will then text for awhile but then its (talk time)! Like it or not i hate Texting,it hurts!!! Then if they refuse to talk"they are gone" they are scammers not able to afford this or there may be a Man not Woman on there? Cells are easily blocked ! Easy as that!! Jmo winking tongue2

graywolf55's photo
Sun 12/28/14 06:37 AM

Yes i would say..mature women are more reliable.honest.caring and great to b with.sexy to.
oops boy you are under-schooled!! This goes for Woman & Man!! They haven't lived as long as we have by being Stupid!! Throw the Bait out there and see what sucker bites?? :angel: Just being Honest, More so than most!! tongue2

graywolf55's photo
Sun 12/28/14 06:23 AM
drinks If i needed (that little blue pill) i would push that little black button!!(DELETE PROFILE) Not any use lying to anyone that a complete relationship is wanted!! Its not fair to want something you can't give the other!! oops Guess i forgot that this is a Fantasy Site, Not Reality? surprised

graywolf55's photo
Sun 12/28/14 05:59 AM
frustrated Did you ever watch a show(Dude you are Screwed)? Felt that way for awhile!!frustrated

graywolf55's photo
Sun 12/28/14 05:44 AM
drinks Who knows? One thing for sure they furnish their own way here to US! But it wouldn't be to get a Greencard!! winking

graywolf55's photo
Fri 12/26/14 05:08 AM
My Father passed when i was 17. To this day i do my best to follow in his footsteps and make him proud! You have all my Heart on this day in your sorrow! My tiny bell rings again for your loss!One more Angle gets their Wings!

graywolf55's photo
Thu 12/25/14 05:38 AM

This greeting is to all my old and new Mingle family wishing them a safe, healthy, and blessed holiday season. I have really missed hearing from you all as I have been chronically hospitalized in the last few months but now doing much better. Special thank you to those who sent Christmas cards and I will be responding as I can in the New Year.
All my special WISHES on a very speedy recovery with A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!(Will)

graywolf55's photo
Thu 12/25/14 05:31 AM
((((Merry Christmas))))) Happy New Year ((((Journey))))

graywolf55's photo
Thu 12/25/14 05:24 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!

graywolf55's photo
Thu 12/25/14 05:19 AM
Wish him a complete recovery!

graywolf55's photo
Thu 12/25/14 05:13 AM

To my friends and family <3

Merry Christmas to You !!

graywolf55's photo
Tue 12/23/14 03:07 PM
drinks This is the special time of the year for All to celebrate a Birth of Jesus!! From My Heart i wish all on mingle a Merry Christmas & The Happiness of a New Year!! Hopefully all Wishes come true and Prayers be answered for All!! All i wish for is Peace and Love on Earth then my Prayers will be answered for Ever ! Love All of you (Will) graywolf55:heart:

graywolf55's photo
Sat 12/20/14 02:37 PM
Did you know i just came within a cats hair of deleting myself on here?? Still may!

graywolf55's photo
Sat 12/20/14 08:29 AM
flowerforyou I treat a date exactly what it is without commitments! In a relationship its different! There is a talking of expectations on both parts before Sex is approached!! Therefore nothing is hidden before the commitment! If this is not upheld in the relationship its time to part company (hopefully as friends) believe me not Friends with Benefits, That's gone Also!! tongue2 SORRY!!:angel:

graywolf55's photo
Sat 12/20/14 08:06 AM
drinks "Quit"!! Sooner or later in 365 days i will accomplish something????tongue2 winking

graywolf55's photo
Sat 12/20/14 07:56 AM

I can use my AK underwater when swimming to shoot crocodiles bigsmile
rofl Mount a 20mm cannon on a surfbord and hunt Sharks, Taking a surfbord cruse around the world!! tongue2 Talk about Fantasy!!:angel:

graywolf55's photo
Sat 12/20/14 07:03 AM
frustrated (((A N G R Y)))frustrated

graywolf55's photo
Sat 12/20/14 06:35 AM

at-least a reply is better.. i guess i am just scared that my daughter grows up and i am still alone.. i am scared to do it alone...
flowerforyou I was a single parent for awhile with my own daughter and its a hard situation!! Being alone raising her was bad enough (but loved it) but afterwards getting into a relationship with a single mother was trying! She had a Daughter and when she turned 12 she respected nothing!! Going into a relationship (feel out) the others opinion on raising Children and set some rules for both adults in this situation! Remember its not just you anymore and you are allowing them to Pretisippate in raising your Children! At later years Children can become really angry and aggravating causing stress for Adults!! If this is not exceptible to you then (raise them alone) It may screw up another Good Adult!! Been there!!(Good Luck!!)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25