Community > Posts By > graywolf55

graywolf55's photo
Sun 05/18/14 06:46 AM
flowerforyou You are a Beautiful Lady and your Honesty in your introductions is very rare. Best of luck here on Mingle(but you won't need it) As others said"Get the flyswatter out"(Big Kiss Your Way) Welcome to Mingle!!happy laugh Hope my Beard didn't tickle!!devil

graywolf55's photo
Sun 05/18/14 06:14 AM
mad This is very sad to say, " The only True Friend you can Really Count on is Yourself"!!explode

graywolf55's photo
Sat 05/17/14 08:01 AM

anything is possible.. if there is hope! flowerforyou
flowerforyou You forget another important act" especially in my location" (Participating, Trying,Communicating,) Virginia is for Lovers??? B.S.!!mad (((:tongue: Gottcha)))devil

graywolf55's photo
Sat 05/17/14 06:06 AM
flowerforyou I would rather take a chance and (live life) than miss a chance of not living at all!!devil :tongue:

graywolf55's photo
Sat 05/17/14 05:55 AM

Danger of casual sex
Too many men and women in their late teens and early twenties do not consider the implications of their one-night stands and first-date hookups.
Casual sex is not a problem of promiscuity as much as Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs). Past history is a fair topic. As embarrassing as it may be to have that talk with a partner, it is worse to end up having that talk with a doctor.
Having sex with someone is comparable to having sex with everyone the other person has been with. This opens the disease floodgates. There are more than 25 known STDs and some of the most common ailments do not yet have a cure.
STD carriers do not always know they are infected and a potential partner may have no way of being able to tell visually because there are not always signs or symptoms. Half of the newly infected are between the ages of 15-24.
Once someone is infected, gender plays a role in how they are affected. Women are less likely than men to show symptoms for common diseases such as chlamydia and gonorrhea. Often the infection will remain even if the symptoms go away. STDs can damage a woman’s ability to have children. They can be passed on to children, causing serious injuries or death.

:smile:All i see you posting"Professor" is statistics? So what is the average statistics for one to- Get out of bed,stumble and break ones neck? The way i figure its better with ALL the bells&whistles in a relationship including Sex, than Relying on some statistic!! "Pull the corncob out!!" If you don't think their (safe) put a rainsuit on!! "Get Human"! laugh Personally i've gone by another old saying" If the weather is too bad, Stay inside the house!!devil :tongue:

graywolf55's photo
Sat 05/17/14 05:33 AM
:smile: Just returned here in Fredericksburg Va. yesterday. Man it was good to go to Hillbilly to spend time with my Daughter! Almost completed arrangements after this surgery but in all a Beautiful Gateway from hustle and bustle of City Life!!! (Almost Heaven, West Virginia)!! happy happy happy flowerforyou

graywolf55's photo
Tue 05/13/14 02:01 AM
:smile: Heading for hillbilly for a week, final preparations before surgery. Hopefully its approved and scheduled next week!!happy Going to be hell for at least 7 months after it. At least there is some Peace of Mind to come????flowerforyou I will add pictures!!devil :smile:

graywolf55's photo
Tue 05/13/14 01:45 AM
:smile: Heading for MOUNTAINS!happy

graywolf55's photo
Mon 05/12/14 06:00 AM
:smile: Morning Mingles,S.O.S. just a different day!!happy

graywolf55's photo
Sun 05/11/14 07:16 AM
love Wishing all Mothers a Very Happy Mothers Day!!And if you are not then set an example for all the Children in Your area of what MOTHERS REALLY ARE!! Special Love to you All!!flowerforyou

graywolf55's photo
Sun 05/11/14 06:49 AM
flowerforyou Most people are too selfcentered to be morally obligated!devil :tongue:

graywolf55's photo
Sat 05/10/14 01:37 PM

:smile: Thank you(Leigh & pk)
I was swetting razorblades in trying to comment on that one in another forum! Figure i HUNG myself anyhow,but wondered the same as him.Wheeeeeeew!!devil

Fixed it for you!!...Morning Gray!!flowerforyou waving
love Forever your slave!!flowerforyou command mehappy devil

graywolf55's photo
Sat 05/10/14 06:08 AM
:smile: Thank you(Length & pk)
I was swetting razorblades in trying to comment on that one in another forum! Figure i HUNG myself anyhow,but wondered the same as him.Wheeeeeeew!!devil

graywolf55's photo
Sat 05/10/14 05:30 AM

Do woman over 50 still want sex?
Some answers were as following;
Decrease in hormones has nothing to do with a woman's sex drive, Also the age of a woman is not an indicator or sexual drive.
For some women hormonal changes do affect their sex drive.
Sure they do. They are just more picky.
If the sex is not satisfying for the woman, she will get bored..or feel used..
A woman gets turned on differently than a man...shes more mental..the man is more visual.
The old saying that mom said "A man marries for sex and a woman for love".
A man needs respect and a woman needs love... I want it more now than when I was a busy working mother and I'm 65. I don't think that age has much to do with it. I love sex; always have really. I was just too tired to take advantage of it as often back in my 30's. Once I retired from the stress of the working force, my sex drive accelerated.
I find sex to be one of the things in life that is comforting, especially when other things aren't going so well.

:smile: You took the words out of my mouth. But couldn't address it here tactfuly for fear of insults! I've been wondering that myself now 15 years. When finding a woman i do the respectful "dating" letting nature take its course but after intimacy it seems there's their motive that is now applied for that action! (now ladies i'm treading water here) It is now we are "buying a engagement ring, moving in together"(yesterday),buying vehicles,a 3 bedroom home,of course all of the appliances are wrong, this is all applied just after intimacy? What happened to just going steady for awhile? Then the lovemaking gets less-less-less because of a "medical problem"(it wasn't there at first)as the first week goes by with this" we sell your house and start "fresh"? Get the mortgage to keep our credit together? Open a Joint account together? This is all expected within 60days after intimacy? Let me back up some here . First time nice motel"mutual agreement"(i'm not tacky,no carseat). Then a weekend at my house night over at her house,(after meeting her children) Then the ring?" its a commitment presentation"? The other from selling my house to the car,new mortgage,etc etc is being discussed in front of her children after your sleepover at mommys place 30 days later? The last 15 years that has been my experiences anyhow! Only One lasted a year before my (Hodeni) effect materialized!! Hell i would LOVE to find a Lady that know what "Slow" is. And as active as i am( in and out of the bed)!! flowerforyou love (((DISCLAIMER))) This does not portray the actions on here of ladies to my knowledge! :smile: " Be Gentle Ladies Please"laugh devil

graywolf55's photo
Fri 05/09/14 11:00 AM
:smile: Full of CHITdevil laugh :tongue:

graywolf55's photo
Fri 05/09/14 10:52 AM

I think the interview went well. Will not know until Wednesday though.
Not very many hours for this position sad2 I'll take what I can get I suppose.

flowerforyou You've got that job(((YOU ROCK)))! Have a good Weekend and don't worry,be happy!!:smile:

graywolf55's photo
Fri 05/09/14 10:37 AM

snicker...women want their lawns mowed, their furniture moved and other (name one) honeydews.
rofl

shoes, purses, walk in closets, where's Goof? He gets all this. Ask him for advice.flowerforyou
:tongue: (when she is not looking):smile: and say "Yes Dear"(as trained)!Doing the entire honeydo list.(((((((((Later that Night!!))))mad What the hell, a headache again??explode Just Playinglove flowerforyou I'm a big devil ain't I???LMAOlaugh Friends Rights??laugh

graywolf55's photo
Fri 05/09/14 04:41 AM

mad I've been a smoker now for 50 years. Been trying to stop the last 5! 4 packs a day at my heaviest, now 1/2 pack daily. Going Slowly as i started when i rolled them. Whatever works for you is best"as long as it works"! Best of luck and congratulations !flowerforyou

Go wolf! Well done!
:smile: flowerforyouLets see now "Good Morning Beautiful (Ladies) how was Your Night?? "Singing loudly(off key) of course"devil

graywolf55's photo
Fri 05/09/14 04:26 AM

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun
:smile: That is a good one!!
My nickname is Will so: "Where there is a (Will) there is a way, Since being a (Will) i make my own way!!!
#2 They have enough Mouth for 2 sets of teeth!! and they all need to be knocked Out!!laugh devil laugh

graywolf55's photo
Fri 05/09/14 04:03 AM
Edited by graywolf55 on Fri 05/09/14 04:09 AM
devil :tongue: If boys wouldn't act like Sportscars:(Stickshift with 2 nuts driving)!
And girls stopped being there Garage:
That's one Hell of a reason???devil laugh
:smile: Us real Men and Women already know where its at!!laugh

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next