Community > Posts By > graywolf55

graywolf55's photo
Fri 06/20/14 12:30 AM
:smile: Anything is worthwhile as long as YOU are willing to work for it!!flowerforyou And if you don't (work for it) then you never respect it and loose in the end!!frustrated Just listening for awhile!!devil No use putting my dollar in for a penny thought!!tongue2

graywolf55's photo
Wed 06/18/14 01:00 AM
My little S10 is going to not like this move the 26th to Wv. should have bought a bigger pickup!!300 miles.

graywolf55's photo
Thu 06/12/14 01:35 AM
(((((Big Hugs))))) to all!! Thank You!!!

graywolf55's photo
Mon 06/09/14 11:35 PM
I'm feeling really depressed today!!

graywolf55's photo
Sun 06/08/14 03:12 AM
Edited by graywolf55 on Sun 06/08/14 03:15 AM
I'm finally able to bear the pain now, so here i again saying hi to all my friends on mingle! See what everyone is talking about again? Morning to all Mingles!!

graywolf55's photo
Fri 06/06/14 05:10 AM
:smile: I wish to thank everyone for your well wishes for the surgery last wednesday! I will know the extent of the damage next friday but it took 5 incisions to repair the damage. I have been trying to control the pain now and its getting more manageable daily. Thank All of You again!flowerforyou

graywolf55's photo
Wed 06/04/14 01:26 AM
6:00am surgery,Wish me Luck?

graywolf55's photo
Tue 06/03/14 01:35 PM

I don't want to be anything in life,,,just love travelling,,,interacting with people of different cultures and traditions,,,want to know life from different age groups,,,,but what about the expectations of my parents???? It Mk me soul less body
I think you have answered your own question in your first sentence!" I don't want to be anything in life" Go figure? Just don't take anyone with you that "wants to be someone. Enjoy!!

graywolf55's photo
Tue 06/03/14 02:03 AM
:smile: I take pleasure in (GIVING)! The surprise in their eyes when this happens is worth more than spent! Happiness lies in their eyes which makes it a (priceless) experience for me! The day i stop Living without Respect, Morals, Courtesy,is the day i'm Dead!! This may not appeal to others but i'm just Me!! "OLD SCHOOL"!!

graywolf55's photo
Tue 06/03/14 12:47 AM
June 3rd, tomorrow (SURGERY)

graywolf55's photo
Mon 06/02/14 04:03 PM
devil Guess what i found, (The Stealth Mode) Imma peeking and you don't know it hehehe!!:angel: You can't see whin i'm on here peeking at you!devil laugh Ninny ninny he he!!tongue2

graywolf55's photo
Mon 06/02/14 03:51 PM

I'm thinking about how I timed mowing the yard just right in between rain showers this morning... happy and how this constant rain is going to have me back out there mowing it again in less than a week. ohwell
:smile: :smile: Depending on the size of your yard- Go Green, meaning if you buy as many Goats as needed they do All the work for you! (Fenced in yards only) Pets all summer long and either food-income after mowing season? All the positives, no negatives involved!laugh happy happy

Thanks for the tips wolf, but Cilli and Hammer would have a field day chasing goats around the yard. laugh yeah, I could see it now... oops

Besides... I already do enough pooper scoopin' too... :tongue:

laugh Everyone would say" what a well kept yard, its even decorated with raisins" goats usually don't go in big piles. They are like some on here (spread it around a little bit)! But anyhoo glad to helpdevil) Oh they would keep the dogs exercised too!! See i saved you more and helped too!! (thumping chest)LMAO!

graywolf55's photo
Mon 06/02/14 10:33 AM

I'm thinking about how I timed mowing the yard just right in between rain showers this morning... happy and how this constant rain is going to have me back out there mowing it again in less than a week. ohwell
:smile: :smile: Depending on the size of your yard- Go Green, meaning if you buy as many Goats as needed they do All the work for you! (Fenced in yards only) Pets all summer long and either food-income after mowing season? All the positives, no negatives involved!laugh happy happy

graywolf55's photo
Sun 06/01/14 04:39 AM
:smile: Brrrump,Brrrump, Bump,Bump,Bump, Another One bites the dust!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY (ARGO): :banana: :banana: :banana: drinks :angel: devil

graywolf55's photo
Sun 06/01/14 04:08 AM
Sorry for Yelling!( She konked me on the knoggen with a rollingpin !) OOOWWWWWW!!

graywolf55's photo
Sun 06/01/14 04:04 AM

snicker...women want their lawns mowed, their furniture moved and other (name one) honeydews.
rofl

shoes, purses, walk in closets, where's Goof? He gets all this. Ask him for advice.flowerforyou
:tongue: (when she is not looking):smile: and say "Yes Dear"(as trained)!Doing the entire honeydo list.(((((((((Later that Night!!))))mad What the hell, a headache again??explode Just Playinglove flowerforyou I'm a big devil ain't I???LMAOlaugh Friends Rights??laugh

as long as you don;t say Yes Dear:wink: laugh
(YES DEAR!!)

graywolf55's photo
Sun 06/01/14 02:41 AM
Well, one more tote and i'm finished loading! Damn my S10 looks P-----Off! Need to regulate tire air now for the load! Then i'm finished!!Whhhhhew nothing left but waiting. Morning to all!!

graywolf55's photo
Sun 06/01/14 02:09 AM

My ex sent me text messages that were meant for his other girlfriend.
Damn if i would be on the same dating site my ex was on(that's creepy) or should i say suspicious? That's like moving into the house next door. "Damned if i didn't get rid of him or her knowing my business?" But i'm here if needed?(CREEPY)!!!

graywolf55's photo
Sat 05/31/14 03:04 PM
sad Well i sold Barney 50% deposit and taking possession the end of June! Really sorry to sell it! But i will build another at a later date!!biggrin shades

graywolf55's photo
Sat 05/31/14 02:42 AM
Edited by graywolf55 on Sat 05/31/14 02:50 AM
flowerforyou