Community > Posts By > graywolf55

graywolf55's photo
Sat 12/20/14 06:10 AM

"Full Metal Jacket" Who wouldn't want a 50 cal on their jeep? smokin
rofl So lets talk Fantasy!! 20mm cannon on Your Skateboard!! Keep both feet up and press the trigger!!oops LMAO!!tongue2

graywolf55's photo
Sat 12/20/14 05:39 AM
To really see where i've been before in the US while driving semi's. And to revisit places i've been overseas when i was in the Army! Later on now!!biggrin

graywolf55's photo
Sat 12/20/14 05:19 AM

drinks My personal choice is my cellphone! The # is on my introductions for anyone wishing to call!!(some have) Even the scammers from Nigeria? At least they (try) for all the information they can get before figuring i'm not that stupid!rofl Others aren't going to anyway!!tongue2 Any that really care use it!!surprised oops winking
Its no longer there! Thanks to One( K M A)!!

graywolf55's photo
Sat 12/20/14 05:13 AM

I disagree, my old Enfield is the most reliable rifle around. AK's may be reliable but they lack the knockdown power.

The. AK does not have knockdown power? Says who?

That weapon was tested with another weapon in its category the american M16 and the AK proved its solid reliability and its knockdown power amongst other things to be a Better weapon

drinks A 303 infidel rifle is a very accurate shooting weapon in the right hands!! I acquired a 1907 Springfield military boltaction rifle that's a 3006 rechambered for a 338. For those who don't know their rifles a 3006 is a 30 caliber a 338 is a 38 caliber ! That rifle had to have all cartridges bottlenecks down from 38 to 30 caliber! Killed at both ends when fired.Kicked like Hell. The It was setup with a Redfield snipers scope.Some know what i'm talking about! VERY VERY ACCURATE!! But you reload your own shells! Try that at a distance then your AK 47 see what wins???(One Shot- One Kill)period !!drinks When i need to mow the Grass (i buy a lawnmower)!tongue2
slaphead

Now,who was talking about a Custom-Built Firearm?slaphead
rofl Same that think of a fantasy firearm!! But i like the Real ones that Actually Work A T& T style!!(Reach out and Touch Someone)!!!

graywolf55's photo
Sat 12/20/14 05:01 AM
flowerforyou Age is like Bourbon! You get Better each Year!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL!!drinks winking

graywolf55's photo
Sat 12/20/14 04:47 AM

frustrated Extremely pissedoff!! so there is no smileyface provided to express my true feelings on here!! Then edited my own introductions to help satisfy rules here!! Who did i injure by posting my own cellphone #?Oh well (on with the show) Nobody talks to anyone anymore anyhow!! Texting Only(B S) Right on the edge of Deleting!! Of course it may be (done for me) anyhow)!!oops W.G.A S.frustrated
My second thought?? (I could care less anymore)!!!

graywolf55's photo
Sat 12/20/14 04:29 AM
frustrated If the person had morals then they wouldn't be doing illegal things anyhow! So that's (no worry) to me!! Selfrespect goes a long way also!! With some of the answers here it just makes me wonder---(Who the Hell do most people on here Are Around)? Not my Kind Anyhow!!oops tongue2

graywolf55's photo
Sat 12/20/14 04:12 AM

I disagree, my old Enfield is the most reliable rifle around. AK's may be reliable but they lack the knockdown power.

The. AK does not have knockdown power? Says who?

That weapon was tested with another weapon in its category the american M16 and the AK proved its solid reliability and its knockdown power amongst other things to be a Better weapon

drinks A 303 infidel rifle is a very accurate shooting weapon in the right hands!! I acquired a 1907 Springfield military boltaction rifle that's a 3006 rechambered for a 338. For those who don't know their rifles a 3006 is a 30 caliber a 338 is a 38 caliber ! That rifle had to have all cartridges bottlenecks down from 38 to 30 caliber! Killed at both ends when fired.Kicked like Hell. The It was setup with a Redfield snipers scope.Some know what i'm talking about! VERY VERY ACCURATE!! But you reload your own shells! Try that at a distance then your AK 47 see what wins???(One Shot- One Kill)period !!drinks When i need to mow the Grass (i buy a lawnmower)!tongue2

graywolf55's photo
Sat 12/20/14 03:43 AM
frustrated Extremely pissedoff!! so there is no smileyface provided to express my true feelings on here!! Then edited my own introductions to help satisfy rules here!! Who did i injure by posting my own cellphone #?Oh well (on with the show) Nobody talks to anyone anymore anyhow!! Texting Only(B S) Right on the edge of Deleting!! Of course it may be (done for me) anyhow)!!oops W.G.A S.frustrated

graywolf55's photo
Fri 12/19/14 03:41 PM

Does it matter what the opposite sex does for a living when you're dating them?
drinks No.winking Has a heart only!:angel:

graywolf55's photo
Fri 12/19/14 11:53 AM
drinks My personal choice is my cellphone! The # is on my introductions for anyone wishing to call!!(some have) Even the scammers from Nigeria? At least they (try) for all the information they can get before figuring i'm not that stupid!rofl Others aren't going to anyway!!tongue2 Any that really care use it!!surprised oops winking

graywolf55's photo
Fri 12/19/14 11:31 AM
frustrated Anyone knows (one shot- one kill)!! If it takes more than that you need to return to shooters school!! And you have no business with a weapon in your hands anyway!! 1/3 of the power of the cartridge is expended to eject the cartridge anyhow damaging your distance in shooting! What do you need to kill anyhow (one that's needed,or a lot of innocent) not necessary? And right now can you afford the unnecessary cartridges? 22 bullets in my teenage years was less than $1.00,(box of 50 rounds) now 16 to 22 $. You do the math!!Stupid don't come cheap!! tongue2 oops

graywolf55's photo
Thu 12/18/14 06:35 AM
brokenheart blushing

graywolf55's photo
Thu 12/18/14 06:27 AM
frustrated

graywolf55's photo
Thu 12/18/14 06:26 AM

At first yes but, eventually what is written or said must match. But, since this is real life people don't always keep it real. Generally speaking people want you to know the good or what that want to be good in them.
drinks

graywolf55's photo
Thu 12/18/14 06:21 AM
surprised

graywolf55's photo
Wed 12/17/14 08:21 AM
My future here!

graywolf55's photo
Wed 12/17/14 08:07 AM
I judge nobody who am i God? I do put in perspective of what's said,their answer,and if they turn around during a discussion to be popular with others! That's the way on here, then that is the way they will be otherwise! I answer honestly and directly to anything i pretisippate in with only my (opinion) and its the same every time nomatter who i pi** off!! And now i do have plenty of time to read the topic,see other opinions, then respond! I do my best to have fun in most topics but their are few of them !frustrated Live and let Live is a good policy but lies are not a practice of mine!!tongue2 oops Love is a Fact,not an Option!!:angel:

graywolf55's photo
Tue 12/16/14 12:54 PM
frustrated What i am thinking is non-possible!! How i feel (very bad) What is feasible won't be acknowledged! So without anything Good to say,I say nothing!!frustrated

graywolf55's photo
Tue 12/16/14 12:27 PM

Give me an older woman every time
Cuz they don't yell and they don't tell
and they're grateful as hell
So give me an older woman every time

I agree flowerforyou
rofl The Older the Violin, The Sweeter the Music!! Snow on the Mountain, Fire in The Furnace!! The Older the Bull, The Stiffer the Horn! (Just a couple of cleshays i thought you would enjoy? On my thoughts if a relationship happens, then she had better enjoy because 4 hrs. isn't long enough and viaga isn't needed! Call the Newspaper then maby the Coroner!!winking :angel: LORL!!
rofl Guess i'm the only one without a broken or woreout toy?LMAO!!:angel:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25