Community > Posts By > graywolf55

graywolf55's photo
Mon 12/15/14 11:52 AM

Deleted a few pictures and post that had to do with it.. Leave the sex toy pictures off please..

Site Mod
Kristi
rofl Ok- Put those TOYS AWAY Ladies!!! You Guys QUIT DROOLING!!oops :angel: winking surprised "DID I SAY THAT"??????tongue2

graywolf55's photo
Mon 12/15/14 11:42 AM
blushing I eat, I sleep, I breath and it still rises!! So Yes!! Just don't build any Relationship around that!!!:angel: winking

graywolf55's photo
Mon 12/15/14 11:25 AM
drinks M E L L O W I N G O U T !!!:angel:

graywolf55's photo
Mon 12/15/14 11:15 AM

Give me an older woman every time
Cuz they don't yell and they don't tell
and they're grateful as hell
So give me an older woman every time

I agree flowerforyou
rofl The Older the Violin, The Sweeter the Music!! Snow on the Mountain, Fire in The Furnace!! The Older the Bull, The Stiffer the Horn! (Just a couple of cleshays i thought you would enjoy? On my thoughts if a relationship happens, then she had better enjoy because 4 hrs. isn't long enough and viaga isn't needed! Call the Newspaper then maby the Coroner!!winking :angel: LORL!!

graywolf55's photo
Mon 12/15/14 11:07 AM

They do, sure they do, can see it around myself - in my family, among my friends... sure men do love :smile:
blushing Some Women (girls) just don't apperate a good Man! And some Men (boys) don't apperate a good Woman! I would give my Life to the Woman that shared my Feelings if anything or anyone would try harming or hurting Her i would (T C B) for her!! ((((Guaranteed))drinks

graywolf55's photo
Sun 12/14/14 12:36 PM
The last Hope and Answer!!

graywolf55's photo
Sun 12/14/14 12:23 PM
Edited by graywolf55 on Sun 12/14/14 12:28 PM

Why don't men find excitement in love? They only get excited about sex with the latest thing?
A one sided coin gives you the same answers every time!!Especially if that's the only answer you want anyway?

graywolf55's photo
Sun 12/14/14 12:23 PM

For example, women are looking for a serious relationship with men here and they have complained that they can't find it.
A song from long ago! "Looking For Love in all the Wrong Places" May explain some! Then a old saying, You only get what you are willing to give in return!! Most (women & men) go into a relationship only to be sure there is an excusable easy way out! A safety net? Hurt before you get hurt? Never Give that extra emotions! Just some!! Then only one goes in a relationship only to be shot down by the other? If this is what they want then why involve anothers emotions? Just Saying? Just my opinion anyhow!

graywolf55's photo
Sun 12/14/14 09:55 AM
Cyberspace sucks!!

graywolf55's photo
Sun 12/14/14 07:29 AM
Being able to survive in a real world ! Not hiding in cyberspace to avoid life!

graywolf55's photo
Sun 12/14/14 07:19 AM

about my life
Same here!! Past,Present and Future! Seem no one wants anything but a Computer (pen pal) anymore! Just like its safer to crawl into that world than the (real world)! So i will sit back and see where this (little black box) takes me with no complaint or expectations of anything anymore!! See you when i can!!

graywolf55's photo
Sat 12/13/14 04:55 PM
drinks

graywolf55's photo
Sat 12/13/14 12:53 PM
((((((((PRICELESS))))))))))

graywolf55's photo
Sat 12/13/14 12:44 PM
rofl Extremely Happy!! I just got back from Walmart where i met up with a family of 5. 3 hour of shopping for Christmas presents,tree& decorations ,giftwrap,accessories. Well i left there poorer , but the wealth i felt inside for making that family's Christmas one they may not forget!! Hell Yes we all cried! But the joy on those Children's faces ((((PRICELESS)))! They still don't know me!!

graywolf55's photo
Sat 12/13/14 04:08 AM
drinks Today i'm making a special trip to town. Got to meet a family of strangers. Hopefully all goes well!!!winking

graywolf55's photo
Sat 12/13/14 03:38 AM

I've read this somewhere:

"Expect less from others and more from yourself. Your achievements will make you happier more than any person ever could."

Sounds good to me. How about you?

Any taught...? :-)

drinks I expect nothing of others, that way its a surprise when accomplishments are made. Don't get me wrong if the people around me are trying to achieve a goal i'm the first to support them and help if i can and praise them for trying,but if their goal is not met i tell then at least they TRIED and did their best!! But i'm the opposite about my selfachievements i've made. I push until it is done with no excuse of failure!! Pushing for that Now!!NO EXCEPTIONS

graywolf55's photo
Sat 12/13/14 03:21 AM

What about a picture frame? Tell her you would like to have a picture of the two of you.

Yes! You could go & have a make over & get it professionally done. Make a day of it, have a great picture & a better memory...
drinks I did this with my Daughter ! She looked and Felt very Special with people fussing over her. She was 14 at the time and she looked like a Model!!! Made me feel like an Old Man,but extremely GREAT!!

graywolf55's photo
Sat 12/13/14 03:06 AM

Gray, thinking of you and sending big, big hugs for a big Grey Wolf flowerforyou
drinks

graywolf55's photo
Sat 12/13/14 03:06 AM

Gray, thinking of you and sending big, big hugs for a big Grey Wolf flowerforyou
drinksThank You seacost! Going Monday to see what is next???

graywolf55's photo
Fri 12/12/14 09:37 AM
(((Unsettled)))

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25