Community > Posts By > graywolf55

graywolf55's photo
Tue 12/09/14 06:12 PM
This topic has been up there with the best! You have brought out a lot of very judgmental opinions from each person answering here that mostly would apply in their past situations. I liked going back through each and every one of them getting to know their true feelings in handling this situation or avoiding being in this situation! Reading each can tell a lot about the persons feelings or actions for anothers feelings in a relationship!! But the one everyone will use is their own opinion anyhow! As if that really worked in the past or we wouldn't be on a dating site! The best option to ever use is (your own),then there is only one to blame (Yourself)! And not blame others!! Best of luck to Everyone and Deserve what you get!! (KARMA)

graywolf55's photo
Mon 12/08/14 01:06 PM
If they play that Game they are immature anyhow!! Need their big boy or big girl pants on!! Diaper days are over! But Who the Hell am I anyhow!! Do as you want but it won't happen around me i'm in (ADULT MODE!)

graywolf55's photo
Mon 12/08/14 10:24 AM
drinks flowerforyou Know the feeling navygirl. Seems like you ask some to do anything it takes forever for then to complete the task! Or you hear Complaining until you give up and do it yourself! I feel for your Brother and hope him a recovery of his Shoulder. Things either workout or you make them work by yourself!! And You Don't have a Heart of Stone as you have stated!! As far as i see you Are a Good Lady ,and Friend!!winking Yes a flower and a wink with a big wolfhug!!!tongue2

graywolf55's photo
Mon 12/08/14 09:16 AM

Looking for something different from the norm and fun
drinks You are in luck and get your Christmas Wish early!! Nobody is Normal Here!!:angel:

graywolf55's photo
Mon 12/08/14 09:05 AM
Edited by graywolf55 on Mon 12/08/14 09:08 AM

intelligence and ego are two different things...

most find it difficult to be around anyone who is self inflated, male or female...

why...

all their negative feedback about others is automatically correct, but no negative feedback about them is correct...

hum...

ego...

self is smart, but many others are not, hence their feedback is deemed "incorrect", or not valid...

it ends up a one way street...

my dumb rule of thumb is always, i will accept all their "negative feedback" as valid, if they will accept all my "negative feedback" as valid...

i will do and speak as they tell me "i should", if they will do and speak as i say "they should"...

that usually runs off the ego manic's who just "feel smart", by only choosing to believe any they can find to feed them "positive" feedback about them self...

but truly, in a world where "critique" is commonly viewed as an assault against the self, learning to speak unsuperior, and unaccusatory, will become more profitable and advantageous every day.

peace

Hey, I actually understood all of that. surprised

Guys don't dislike a girl because she is intelligent.
Guys dislike an intelligent girl when she is arrogant about her intelligence.
drinks drinker This i agree with; intelligence is great as long as you don't rub it in my face! That goes along with Beauty with intelligent Women! I look, I see , i hear!! Then is when the Dummest ,most ignorant Redneck Hillbilly comes out nomatter where i am!! You think Gomer Pile was stupid? You haven't seen me in action around a (Lady???) like this!! Damn and no second date? "Goooooollllleeeeeeyyy" didn't finish the First one??? oops) You give me arrogance- i give you embarrassment in public (with class)!!blushing :angel:

graywolf55's photo
Mon 12/08/14 08:28 AM

Double standards, I've been thinking about that all week...
smitten (????) Good Morning (((Leigh))) another Beautiful Smile with a good Lady behind it shows up!!blushing winking

waving Hello ((((Will)))) ...Good to see you are feeling better!...flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou
S.O.S. Just a different day, just maintain for now!

graywolf55's photo
Mon 12/08/14 08:01 AM
drinks I'm spending my time near the originations in this town where i live that help the needy in this area! Scoapeing out a deserving person to help before Christmas! They are going to have a Merry Christmas this Year Guaranteed by Me. Not 10% that's donated there!! (Merry Christmas)!winking

graywolf55's photo
Mon 12/08/14 07:46 AM

Double standards, I've been thinking about that all week...
smitten (????) Good Morning (((Leigh))) another Beautiful Smile with a good Lady behind it shows up!!blushing winking

graywolf55's photo
Mon 12/08/14 07:34 AM

Reality check for little kids...
frustrated Agree 100% Reality and Morality!! frustrated

graywolf55's photo
Mon 12/08/14 05:48 AM
Edited by graywolf55 on Mon 12/08/14 05:52 AM
flowerforyou Morning to you Missy, And let her know Some Care!!smitten :angel:

graywolf55's photo
Mon 12/08/14 05:25 AM
:angel: Hoping this Coffee kicks in soon! Not really, some can't handle the truth here! I say it even if i kick my own A--! Oh Well!! i'm here for awhile today! But i do miss one of my Friends that Deleted her profile yesterday after messaging me yesterday ! Never got to say Goodbyesad I hope she gets this message!!drinks

graywolf55's photo
Mon 12/08/14 05:00 AM
rofl ((((WARNING)))
This subject may p i s s off those here for just the Forums! But- my eyes work,i don't tap my way while walking.
My Heart beats without artificial stimulation!
My ankles,knees,hips work,so i walk!!
A wave at people so arms good!
Just because my D--- works doesn't mean i want to try it on everyone here!! But it does and until the day i (loose it) i still wish to enjoy all the aspects of a relationship and everything involved!! Not your cup of tea then move on! I can Rock Alone very comfortably! Just Saying!!tongue2 And lets face it ; that (Marriage License) didn't mean as much to the one you were with as it did to you, Or you wouldn't be Here! surprised :angel:

graywolf55's photo
Mon 12/08/14 04:34 AM

Is it considered the silent treatment if I go fishing in the middle of an argument with my girlfriend?? Used to really piss my ex off.

laugh
rofl This also happened to me!! A (male) friend and i would go Fishing about 1/4 of a mile from where i lived until she cooled down (which never happened)! Then she went around saying I (was Gay)? Back to the subject now- If Anyone uses Sex,Money, Children; anything to CONTROL another Person in a Relationship its very visible as (control) and not just a disagreement!! Agreeing to disagree is only Human anything else is (Controlling) not used in a Relationship!!! Only a Healthy Relationship will survive by (compromise) talking out a problem!! Anything else IS CONTROLLING and i don't care how much you Sugarcoat it to look as if you are the only one with a BRAIN in a Relationship!! oops

graywolf55's photo
Mon 12/08/14 04:03 AM

The time its scary is when you are injured and can hardly get by without help. I've been there more than once and just lately! It infurrirates me to be crippled after everything else i've been through! I know its partially permanent now, but still an eyeopener for the future! Luckily i believe in my training and 2 words pop up everytime! (Adapt-overcome) working for now!! drinks

I was injured in a very serious accident. I had a hard time moving and could barely walk. I had to shovel my side walk by getting on my knees and pushing the snow away. I couldn't vacuum the floor for more than a few minutes at a time. I still went to work and suffered through pain. I had trouble even buying groceries but I pushed through it all on my own.
You are a very strong determined Woman and Fight as i do to keep others from helping! I have been told by an Orthopedic Surgeon that its only (time) until the other 2 tendons attached to my sholdersocket (will)release leaving it immobile!! Without these tendons a replacement is useless! Lets face it,if it could be fixed i sure as hell would work my A-- off to Make it Better! Facts are Facts, i've got to Adapt to the situation as time goes by as it Releases Completely! I'm fighting to contain what's left by asking if a bolt or screw can keep my sholdersocket in place will slow down the stress on the last 2 partial tendons remaining! If this wasn't the case i Would still be Driving Trucks Professionally! Just saying!

graywolf55's photo
Sun 12/07/14 06:18 AM
Edited by graywolf55 on Sun 12/07/14 06:22 AM
Today is one of those days i probably need to find a corner and place my nose in there, blind myself not to see,plugs in my ears not to hear!! Back to that Hole in the Ground-- crawl in --then pull the dirt after me day!! So if i don't respond to anyone today,i have a good excuse.((Please Forgive Me!))

graywolf55's photo
Sun 12/07/14 05:17 AM
(((((((PERMANENT)))))))))
((((((((Hibernation))))))))))

graywolf55's photo
Sat 12/06/14 05:05 PM
The time its scary is when you are injured and can hardly get by without help. I've been there more than once and just lately! It infurrirates me to be crippled after everything else i've been through! I know its partially permanent now, but still an eyeopener for the future! Luckily i believe in my training and 2 words pop up everytime! (Adapt-overcome) working for now!! drinks

graywolf55's photo
Sat 12/06/14 02:22 PM

don't you dare chicken out..
you are funny smart and beautiful..
and very smexy..... go have a good time.. share yourself with some new people... you have to remember.. the experience goes both ways.. you go out and meet new people... but they get a chance to meet you... never deprive people.... of meeting someone new.... specially someone as gorgeous as you.... play safe..... I'm not in my house coat anymore... I'm just on my bed completely naked....lol.. have fun sweetheart..drinker flowerforyou waving :banana:

Thank you, needed that!!! blushing So effing stupid .. I travelled through the outback of Oz on my own, travelled through Java & Bali on my own.. now I'm nervous about going to a pub in my own country?? Makes a LOT of sense, haha. Maybe I should pretend to be a tourist .. you always feel different as a tourist, as in you don't really give a to$$.
And you naked on bed... dang you! Now I will be drooling for sure as I enter that pub love :tongue: love

flowerforyou
winking Are you still on here Procrastinating about that Party?????? Get out there Lady and Shake shake shake shake your Bootie, Shake your bootie shake your bootie shake shake shake! Ok So i got carried away!:banana: :banana: :banana: Have fun for me Crystal!!winking Oh i forgot "The Topic"! Getting ready to fry Hamburgers so ( Just a short apron) bow tie in back!!surprised

graywolf55's photo
Sat 12/06/14 02:00 PM

Mingle, listening to music, talking with friends, words with friends has become my replacement addiction lately for Mingle! Just no one's on right now, and felt a Mingle fix was needed.
surprised Same here Scoobert! That Mingle Fix is intoxicating!! "All those Smiles" And the Friends Requests--Wait a minute i send them but don't receive any? Oh well (No Worries)! winking I've got good Friends!!Everyone Here!!

graywolf55's photo
Sat 12/06/14 01:14 PM

My black lacy panties (BrE panties :tongue: ), short black skirt, black boots, tight black top, a transparent black off-shoulder top with wide sleeves, necklace with shimmering red charms, sweet perfume "Noir de Marrakech", red thong, no bra

About to go out, on my own, awkward, but I don't feel like going to the regular private-pub night this time .. never any new ppl, no interesting men, boring 60's music I really don't like..

Then I found this 'Wild Hot Sexy Party" in a pub in the next town... and that's where I'm going.. Provided I don't chicken out, lol.
drinks I just smacked myself! Droooooooooool!!:angel:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25