Community > Posts By > graywolf55

graywolf55's photo
Tue 12/02/14 05:14 AM

drinks Everyone here has very good opinions on this topic! Walking away or a cool down period to be addressed later when both are calmer is good advice!! But what isn't addressed is (prevention)! I read all of your introductions and that tells me of a possible friend here on mingle that might be a match if not then they are my friends and i expect no more than that!! But back to (preventing) this to escalate to a (cool down walk away) that to me is a future crisis situation! I used to have what i called the (nitro effect) Sit down with your spouse and outline how you feel that day or week to rectify the situation before it happens that you disagree with then compromise on a solution!! One way or another you or your partner knows if the other is listing and wishes for the relationship to continue or end! I know if its a relationship the person i'm with or if its control etc. that expected! Its (the cause and effect) that counts and not letting it escalate from the beginning. Money has always and will always be a negative breakdown for example Same as neglecting your spouses needs in a relationship! Even Sexual! Talk it out then decide if that is what you are willing to give or receive One more thing keep your discussions private "especially around Friends and Family"! I hope this isn't off topic but its the only way i will ever be in Any Relationship again! If ever!! blushing I really think my time is over.waving
frustrated I agree with most answers on this discussion; Then there is a point when "THE SILENT TREATMENT" becomes a control situation! If you use the time as a (cool down) period avoiding a shouting match its ok! I've seen both situation in some people i've been friends using this mostly for (Control) over the other by denying conversation until they Win the Argument !! This is Childish and Controlling. Women and Men (or should i say boys and girls) use this in some way to Control the other! There is a "cool down" period - then there is the "i want my way" period ! Distinguishing between the 2 sometimes is tough but sooner or later the Motive is as plain as the nose on your face! If its discussed after the "cool down" period Then that's a relationship! If not its Controlling nomatter who is doing it !! Its all 50-50 to add up 100% in a relationship! People that use silence,money,sex,home and God Forbid Children in any way to control the other is not only Childish but Selfcentered and Selfish!! Work it Out, Don't just Work It!! frustrated Taking advantage of another in any situation is WRONG. frustrated

graywolf55's photo
Mon 12/01/14 06:38 PM

Black zipper front sweatshirt with a furry hood and bright pink and silver hearts...blue jeans.. Bright pink socks and underthings...black furry slippers...and a smile...:smile: flowerforyou
:angel: My smile is so big it touches both ears, with a hug for you that a Grizzly Bear would envy!!THANK YOU!!blushing

graywolf55's photo
Mon 12/01/14 06:12 PM
winking :angel: Same as i was born in 59?years ago!!oops Still fits not too baggy !blushing

graywolf55's photo
Mon 12/01/14 02:53 PM
LOVE & PRAYERS YOUR WAY!

graywolf55's photo
Mon 12/01/14 05:55 AM

Fans of MAD magazine are familiar with the magazine's feature titled "Snappy Answers to Stupid Questions".

What are examples of real-life stupid questions - or strangely worded questions - that you gave a snappy answer to ... or wish that you did.

I'll go first.

The website for a local new station (local for me, anyway) posted a story titled "Can you afford a new baby?" written by Amanda Reaume of Credit.com.

In the story's "Comments" section, I replied, "If a person can't afford a new baby, then how about a good used baby instead?"

Now, what are your snappy answers?
biggrinrofl This happens when the BRAIN they have left and the MOUTH they are accustomed to using are not connected anymore!!tongue2 oops :angel:

graywolf55's photo
Mon 12/01/14 04:33 AM
Edited by graywolf55 on Mon 12/01/14 04:41 AM
drinks I've added a new picture to my profile i can't seem to share here but a place like this with plenty of good fishing would be essential in my life (wherever its located)!!This picture was taken in West Virginia near where i live on the Elk River. I prefer Warmer Weather,Deer Water!! biggrin

graywolf55's photo
Mon 12/01/14 02:40 AM

to find LOVE?

Because we are very, very picky....:wink:
frustrated (((Yes))) it seems to me that everyone is (stereotyped) before they are given a chance in todays sioecity! There are "Good People" that still exist in todays sioecity but being overlooked for whatever reason you have!! I think i have communicated to a few on here all over the World here that make up the exceptions! Who knows about tomorrow? And Yesterday can never be changed! Take that long look in Your own Mirror and think ahead on what your Future Holds and if you can Make a good difference in being with another person? "There is the connection"!flowerforyou)

graywolf55's photo
Mon 12/01/14 02:03 AM
I guess its ok to say that out of 4 tendons to the shoulder i have 2 partial's still attached, they are fraying,sholdersocket deteriorating,already talking of a replacement!."That's not happening"! You guess the rest??

graywolf55's photo
Sat 11/29/14 09:57 AM
drinker Thank You for caring!! As in my introductions on here i'm also true to my friends as well as myself !drinks Here's to True Friends !!blushing

graywolf55's photo
Sat 11/29/14 09:41 AM

Its not about fashion/time/era actually.

Its tied to psychology, which, as its been pointed out, does not go outta fashion.

just like penicillin. still and has always worked for bacterial infections.

Some things you can get even Penicellin won't cure!! Better "Safe than Sorry"!! But a good point!!winking
sounds like a personal problem laugh drinker
Not mine !! And keeping it that way!!flowerforyou :angel: winking

graywolf55's photo
Sat 11/29/14 09:32 AM
drinks There is a lot of things that's been happening since my last post i can't share on here. There not good since my last appointment last Monday! Well That All !!

graywolf55's photo
Sat 11/29/14 09:12 AM

Its not about fashion/time/era actually.

Its tied to psychology, which, as its been pointed out, does not go outta fashion.

just like penicillin. still and has always worked for bacterial infections.

Some things you can get even Penicellin won't cure!! Better "Safe than Sorry"!! But a good point!!winking

graywolf55's photo
Sat 11/29/14 06:35 AM
drinks drinks Good things happen if you aren't afraid to get out from a keyboard and meet in real life! I'm very happy for you and wish you the very best in real life! There are Men and Women in real life, Then there is a (keyboard)! Very Happy You found a Real Person.winking

graywolf55's photo
Mon 11/24/14 02:32 AM
drinks Everyone here has very good opinions on this topic! Walking away or a cool down period to be addressed later when both are calmer is good advice!! But what isn't addressed is (prevention)! I read all of your introductions and that tells me of a possible friend here on mingle that might be a match if not then they are my friends and i expect no more than that!! But back to (preventing) this to escalate to a (cool down walk away) that to me is a future crisis situation! I used to have what i called the (nitro effect) Sit down with your spouse and outline how you feel that day or week to rectify the situation before it happens that you disagree with then compromise on a solution!! One way or another you or your partner knows if the other is listing and wishes for the relationship to continue or end! I know if its a relationship the person i'm with or if its control etc. that expected! Its (the cause and effect) that counts and not letting it escalate from the beginning. Money has always and will always be a negative breakdown for example Same as neglecting your spouses needs in a relationship! Even Sexual! Talk it out then decide if that is what you are willing to give or receive One more thing keep your discussions private "especially around Friends and Family"! I hope this isn't off topic but its the only way i will ever be in Any Relationship again! If ever!! blushing I really think my time is over.waving

graywolf55's photo
Sun 11/23/14 06:30 PM
Hauling and setting up track cranes all over the U S for a steel erection co. for 12 years! 100&150 ton cranes. They also had 90 70 60 ton Link Belt cranes (rubber tire) that i drove to locations, and a 130 ton rubber tire 15speed automatic Fawn from Germany i've drove to locations! (AWESOME)!

graywolf55's photo
Fri 11/21/14 10:27 AM

Hi
I'm not into men personally but if I was there are quite a few on here who I would date. They are charming, nice, sincere and genearlly good human beings.
Hang around the forums when you have time and you will see for yourself.
If you would like any references let me know lol
Good luck

My feelings exactly.
I already slurped the cream of the crop here,
but if I had not, there are a couple I wouldn't
kick out of bed for eating crackers :-)

Take a little time to find the best.
blushing 2nd best!! Astrological sign 69 (that's a given) and i have a buttbrush attachment!(already cushioned)winking oops biggrin tongue2

graywolf55's photo
Fri 11/21/14 09:59 AM
flowerforyou I'm looking for someone to collect my (Social Security) therefore the Government can't use it for their vacation,boobjobs,pageboys, etc;;))oops :angel:

graywolf55's photo
Thu 11/20/14 09:03 AM
Best of luck,wishes ,prayers (Will)

graywolf55's photo
Wed 11/19/14 09:41 AM
blushing Its not a man or woman thing,( its a Moral) thing that's going on! Doesn't matter if it happens in whatever country in the World!! That's one reason i have "Endangered Species" on my introductions! So its not happening on your first date(and its expected) by your Date so what??? 1st time or 50 dates later and you still "Don't put Out" So what? Being True to Yourself and Not living up to others expectations makes you unique, some Will Not understand. You are not a Number,And they are selfcentered , selfish, without respecting your Selfvalue!! Selfrespect is very seldom condoned in todays society !! Be "Old Fashion" and pride yourself in an accomplishment others don't want Now! Look on this site (Bragging Rites) those aren't my type neither!!oops (graywolf)winking This is being a Man or Woman Thing!

graywolf55's photo
Tue 11/18/14 02:43 AM
Not a good one!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25