Community > Posts By > graywolf55

graywolf55's photo
Wed 11/05/14 05:17 PM
Nothing; Dead on the outside, Waiting for the inside to keep up!!

graywolf55's photo
Wed 11/05/14 04:48 PM
This has a story first:
I've walked,drove, on the road at the mall,on the city street, Just anywhere you yourself have been to observe this; An old white haired man walking hand-in-hand with this little white haired lady. Neither are walking too fast when you see them, but you notice once in awhile they seem to turn an look at the other and smile. Or maby sitting on a bench and smile at each other. Neither say a word, just smile. They seem to know each others thoughts and what the other is thinking at the time. Did you look and smile also , then pray that the future holds the same for you? Well that's My Prayer My Wish!! Especially for All that want a True Dream to Come to them on Mingle!! Be that Couple!! (Graywolf)

graywolf55's photo
Tue 11/04/14 04:06 AM

Hi Kamora,

welcome to mingle.

There is nothing really unsafe on the site. You still have to be careful with scammers or people that want your personal details to soon.

I have met one person that contacted me through the forums. We talked for several weeks (on cam) before meeting in real life...and it was ok...it didn't last because there is still a lot of projections that happen during the online encounter...also from one day to another we were together 24/7 and that was too much for me.

I don't know...I have met several people from the internet and some have stayed friends for years....others just fade away...very much like in real life.

blushing (This)- Welcome to mingle!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: drinks

graywolf55's photo
Mon 11/03/14 11:21 AM

Same here. You get a few your age group, by the time you look again, they're usually gone. LOL

Yep the good ones get taken quickly; and the only decent guys my age here are married.
sad Now wait a minute i'm still here!! So are a few other GOOD MEN (Single)!!sad See, One flowerflowerforyou

Well, now that is not what I expected to here from you....I thought you had an interest in a specific lady and were pursuing that avenue! what

Oh; I think he is just being a flirt and just having some fun with me. I am sure he is still persuing the woman that he desires. laugh

flowerforyou Nope, not since i moved here!! drinks

blushing
flowerforyou I did have a lady i met with before this surgery last June. We really had a nice meeting and a very good day in Central Park. She was from the Newengland Countries. Her Father was very ill at the time,so she had that issue plus a resent divorce, then work related issues. Then her Father passed at the end of June,flying home to take care of that,then her new job she was concentrating on. We were talking of connecting again but she is a Very Professional Lady struggling to achieve her statis in her profession. Im not the one to push for a relationship and have called twice leaving my concern for her situation! Just moving on in life letting her resolve her problems-without being one myself.She knows she has a friend to talk to if needed,not another pushy Man thinking of himself! As i think this of All my Friends here on Mingle! Set an example not another problem for others! But thank you for remembering missy. I'm still A Very Eligible Bachelor!(Will)blushing winking

graywolf55's photo
Sun 11/02/14 07:23 PM

Same here. You get a few your age group, by the time you look again, they're usually gone. LOL

Yep the good ones get taken quickly; and the only decent guys my age here are married.
sad Now wait a minute i'm still here!! So are a few other GOOD MEN (Single)!!sad See, One flowerflowerforyou

Well, now that is not what I expected to here from you....I thought you had an interest in a specific lady and were pursuing that avenue! what

Oh; I think he is just being a flirt and just having some fun with me. I am sure he is still persuing the woman that he desires. laugh

flowerforyou Nope, not since i moved here!! drinks

graywolf55's photo
Sat 11/01/14 03:02 PM
My past lies behind, The future dark and dead.
The future is what you make it,
now i put this topic to bed!

graywolf55's photo
Sat 11/01/14 02:56 PM
Bad day, All going sour disbelieving all now! Oh well, tomorrow!?

graywolf55's photo
Fri 10/31/14 05:23 PM

Anyway I feel I am on a roll now.....
I guess the best advice is....
remember who counts most to you, your partner or the rest of the world.....
who makes you happy and feel good.....
who supports you and is there in bad as well as good....
don't let your friends trash your partner, regardless of their so called good intentions.....
show where your loyalty and heart is and defend your partner.....
this will stop future crap and reinforce your partners confidence.....
no person on this planet has the right to judge you in matters of the heart.....
and you will find few if any have the experience or knowledge to give solid advice.....
good luck to you all. drinker

Although I agree that no one should judge you for who you are with; its still not that simple. There are lots of variables when it comes to dating. For instance, working with law enforcement and the military; it would be a bit dicey dating someone with a criminal record or say who did drugs. Teaching children; the parents would not be real keen on me dating a younger guy. My family is important to me and they need to also get along. For me; its all about image and dating the wrong person would make my life unbearable; maybe even cause me to lose my job or my position doing volunteer work. So, it may sound awaful but partners come and go in your life but once your reputation is down the toilet; you life is screwed. I guess it helps though that I have never found younger men attractive and actually most of them turned out to be very creepy. laugh
Very True!!drinks Kind of creepy all around!!oops You have handcuffs ( right)??winking

Yes; I do have handcuffs but not fur lined. Hope you aren't too disappointed. laugh

rofl (Nope) Still have my own Keys!!! LMAO!! Besides i may not want them off :angel:

graywolf55's photo
Fri 10/31/14 05:15 PM

graywolf55's photo
Fri 10/31/14 04:57 PM

Anyway I feel I am on a roll now.....
I guess the best advice is....
remember who counts most to you, your partner or the rest of the world.....
who makes you happy and feel good.....
who supports you and is there in bad as well as good....
don't let your friends trash your partner, regardless of their so called good intentions.....
show where your loyalty and heart is and defend your partner.....
this will stop future crap and reinforce your partners confidence.....
no person on this planet has the right to judge you in matters of the heart.....
and you will find few if any have the experience or knowledge to give solid advice.....
good luck to you all. drinker

Although I agree that no one should judge you for who you are with; its still not that simple. There are lots of variables when it comes to dating. For instance, working with law enforcement and the military; it would be a bit dicey dating someone with a criminal record or say who did drugs. Teaching children; the parents would not be real keen on me dating a younger guy. My family is important to me and they need to also get along. For me; its all about image and dating the wrong person would make my life unbearable; maybe even cause me to lose my job or my position doing volunteer work. So, it may sound awaful but partners come and go in your life but once your reputation is down the toilet; you life is screwed. I guess it helps though that I have never found younger men attractive and actually most of them turned out to be very creepy. laugh
Very True!!drinks Kind of creepy all around!!oops You have handcuffs ( right)??winking

graywolf55's photo
Fri 10/31/14 04:08 PM
drinks I'm happy to see some still get and give respect!! Thank You all!! I am Very encouraged for the Future!!:angel:

graywolf55's photo
Fri 10/31/14 01:58 PM
Edited by graywolf55 on Fri 10/31/14 02:02 PM
frustrated Still waiting for my Rib!!* * I'm watching you,one of you Ladies need to return it!! Too much fun for you to be getting* *!!surprised I will tickle as many as it takes!!:angel: HAPPY HALLOWEEN and Weekend!!

graywolf55's photo
Fri 10/31/14 01:45 PM
love :heart: My Hero!!blushing :angel:

graywolf55's photo
Fri 10/31/14 01:13 PM
Edited by graywolf55 on Fri 10/31/14 01:22 PM
drinks Did you know???; This is not the original but a substitute!! Good forum!!tongue2

graywolf55's photo
Fri 10/31/14 08:04 AM
flowerforyou Here i go for (Webster) again, But i'm heading south these Women are intelligent!!surprised Whoops (Smart)!!smile2 winking

graywolf55's photo
Fri 10/31/14 07:55 AM

Excuse my chauvinism and crudeness when I mention the big red elephant in the room!

The doing twice the work for half the credit and 79% the wage for the "good ole boys" has got to SUCK! ....and then to be called the "B Word" when others would be called "Go Getters"...DANG!

The make up/ dress up thing eludes me, but apparently many enjoy that. I don't even like to wear sunglasses unless completely necessary! To put stuff on, and wash stuff off ....my face....EVERY DAY? Would drive me nuts!!! There is a reason Halloween only comes once a year!

I have few delusions. I KNOW how fortunate I am, and what an incredible head start I have! I'm a white, American, male, born in the latter half of the 20th century, to a (not necessarily rich)..but well fortified home. My worries are real, but I am lucky and know it. The question.......(and the free drinks don't count).....

What do you absolutely LOVE about being a woman?

I love how we women continue to embrace the challenge of "earning" equality because it wasn't handed to us just because we were born with a vagina...At times it's fun and funny to watch men squirm when they realize, like the tortoise and the hare, we will finish first...That's because of all the things listed above, plus these...Women are more in tune with emotions making us better communicators, we have stronger immune systems, better memories, multiple orgasms (this one is worth repeating), we reach our sexual peek earlier and hold on to it longer than men, we seldom go bald and our hairline does not recede over time, female college grads outnumber male grads, car insurance is cheaper for women because we are better drivers, we have better looking legs than men, our intuition is keener, we are more diligent,,we are better listeners, multi tasking is second nature to us, and everyone knows behind every successful man you will find a woman propping him up until he becomes wealthy enough to trade her in for a younger model and strokes out while having sex with her...

All that, and thanks for almost making me choke on my coffee with this:
... and strokes out while having sex with her...
:laughing: :laughing:

Mornin you...hehehe:tongue:
surprised blushing (((Damn))) Surviving heart attacks and strokes along the way! But with one Hell of a smile on 2 faces!! I almost choked on my coffee as well!!surprised Good morning all!!winking

graywolf55's photo
Fri 10/31/14 07:26 AM
Edited by graywolf55 on Fri 10/31/14 07:30 AM

I'm curious. Did everyone talk in malipropisms in the olden days as well?

Only those who knew how to spell it!...pitchfork

laugh
smile2 In most of my answers i use (small,understandable) words that do not need the dictionary beside me looking the meaning up! most words have more than 1 meaning! by the way my shoe size is 12 ok! I get a meaning through for a response and the respect of others!! Others are giving me very good responses and respectable answers! As stated before i'm not debating anything as before with you to have my topic stopped for attacking or (as you) following another member around in other topics to ruin them! So if you like the taste of that size 8 "Go for it" others KNOW Right from Wrong!!tongue2 A Real MAN would not go there!!:angel: (Thank You)Leigh and all others for responding!!drinks

graywolf55's photo
Thu 10/30/14 03:01 PM

Oops ... I almost forgot ... Thanks for the rib :heart:
tongue2 Kaniveing temptresses! lolwinking

graywolf55's photo
Thu 10/30/14 02:53 PM

blushing Women can run faster!!what Weelllllll (They don't have 2 balls,a sack and drag holding them back???oops :angel:

Yes ... God got it right on His second try happy
frustrated Ok- givemeback my rib then!! Bring God in on that, my rib!!:laughing: Imao!!:angel: winking tongue2

graywolf55's photo
Thu 10/30/14 02:18 PM
blushing Women can run faster!!what Weelllllll (They don't have 2 balls,a sack and drag holding them back???oops :angel:

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25