Community > Posts By > graywolf55

graywolf55's photo
Mon 11/17/14 08:04 AM

blushing I've done the (romantic) thing planned and agreed on by both! This is what i would do in the prospect for a honeymoon if it (ever happens)! After the reception of course! Whisk my bride away to a remote location probably beside a stream, to a cabin with a fireplace where as a couple we could get to know each other. That night after enjoying a candlelight dinner relaxing beside the fireplace giving bodyrubs,footmasage etc; and planning for a future together then retiring to bed! Then in the morning rising before she wakes up to prepare coffee and breakfast for both, awakening her gently to enjoy our first day as Man and Wife together alone!! Then just enjoy each others company for awhile (uninterrupted) by sioecity ! Taking at least a week to be spontaneous with each others company! it could be just relaxing beside the other,cooking together or taking, walking whatever!! Just my thoughts!! drinks

smitten Throw in the handfasting on Wearyall Hill, and I'm game! :angel:
drinks You would just to tease!!sad *joking* oops :angel: winking

graywolf55's photo
Mon 11/17/14 07:37 AM
Well the book thing, i thought this may be brought up! I do a lot of reading myself and enjoy books over tv. There is a special set of mine if i could save them they would certainly be brought along!(FOXFIRE) These are the best survival books showing the step by step methods from making blackpowder to quitting,building homes to making moonshine,instruments,canning gardening,different plants,etc. All the old fashion way before electricity,and modern convinces! There are 14 volumes and i read them constantly!! There packed right now so i don't know the author ! But yes i do hope also that books survive!!drinks

graywolf55's photo
Mon 11/17/14 06:59 AM

Who here can survive without modern convinces? What skill can you contribute in this? No electric,computer, cellphone

When I saw this thread....my first thought was 'no way I can survive without electric'....no computer & cellphone would be peaceful though! But I have lived without power for a day or two before...so, it all boils down to adapting.

I've been told I have 'green fingers'....so, my contribution would be planting food....vegetables, beans, tubers, fruits,..!!
flowerforyou flowerforyou

graywolf55's photo
Mon 11/17/14 06:51 AM
blushing I've done the (romantic) thing planned and agreed on by both! This is what i would do in the prospect for a honeymoon if it (ever happens)! After the reception of course! Whisk my bride away to a remote location probably beside a stream, to a cabin with a fireplace where as a couple we could get to know each other. That night after enjoying a candlelight dinner relaxing beside the fireplace giving bodyrubs,footmasage etc; and planning for a future together then retiring to bed! Then in the morning rising before she wakes up to prepare coffee and breakfast for both, awakening her gently to enjoy our first day as Man and Wife together alone!! Then just enjoy each others company for awhile (uninterrupted) by sioecity ! Taking at least a week to be spontaneous with each others company! it could be just relaxing beside the other,cooking together or taking, walking whatever!! Just my thoughts!! drinks

graywolf55's photo
Mon 11/17/14 06:00 AM
Edited by graywolf55 on Mon 11/17/14 06:02 AM

Where is the one meant for me? it feels like I have been waiting forever for that breath of fresh air, those arms to hold and comfort me, that one I've dreamed of, to build me up and support me... My partner in life, to make me laugh, to show me the way and to be with until the end of time... "Where are you my LOVE?"
I looked at your introductions and you seem to be a sincere person! Have fun on mingle and i'm sure you will get a (Million) invitations, but wait for the (right one) that really counts!!Best of luck and Love!

graywolf55's photo
Mon 11/17/14 05:39 AM

I can spin wool into yarn on a spinning wheel. I suppose if there is no woolly sheep we could use a fuzzy dog. laugh That will be Rock's crocheted blankie. :wink:

Good, I was hoping someone could do this! I can dye the yarn or fabric, madder or woad or other colouring plants, even onions.
And I am real good at making clothes, whether it's a skirt or a winter coat, done it all. So I'll make sure all us ladies still get their pretty dresses :)
And I'll knit nice cowl shawls, I'm feeling Outlander romance coming up now, lol

Whose got a loom? hummmm, I've got an antique Singer peddle sewing machine, that still works. That sucker will even sew leather buckskins too. :banana:

and speaking of berries and plants. We have all sorts of nasty poisonous thingies up here from species of different Night Shades to Blood Root. pitchfork
sad (?) Rethinking this Situation!!tongue2 I know the berries that cause Dirreah ! Cause both of you to be alone on those cold nights!!:angel: Hahaaaah!! Lol

graywolf55's photo
Mon 11/17/14 05:30 AM
Welcome to mingle,Good luck!

graywolf55's photo
Mon 11/17/14 05:26 AM
:heart: The way i look at it; Anywhere you go as a couple (truly in love) for your Honeymoon will be a Paradise Shared!!drinks Big expectations lead to future letdowns!!brokenheart

graywolf55's photo
Mon 11/17/14 05:08 AM

Offering you berries to eat that will cause your stomach to cramp and your organs to fail .. That too is mean .. Ok that's also psychotic or tactical .. Depending on how you look at it .. Survival of the fittest

tongue2 :angel:

graywolf55's photo
Mon 11/17/14 04:54 AM
rofl Bossy- Mean; Usually if a person is one, the other follows! No you are neither crystal!!?oops Thumb slipped on that one and my eraser is broken!!:angel: winking

graywolf55's photo
Mon 11/17/14 04:32 AM

I can spin wool into yarn on a spinning wheel. I suppose if there is no woolly sheep we could use a fuzzy dog. laugh That will be Rock's crocheted blankie. :wink:

Good, I was hoping someone could do this! I can dye the yarn or fabric, madder or woad or other colouring plants, even onions.
And I am real good at making clothes, whether it's a skirt or a winter coat, done it all. So I'll make sure all us ladies still get their pretty dresses :)
And I'll knit nice cowl shawls, I'm feeling Outlander romance coming up now, lol
winking Morning Crystal; Blondie says i think she is mean? You can also help her in the nursing department (you are the anisteioligist) I'm bringing a hammer for you!! "tough love" That get you well faster, with less complaining!! rofl rofl winking Feel free to practice all you want!!:angel:

graywolf55's photo
Mon 11/17/14 03:02 AM

This girl is a survivor .. Raised in the wilderness .. The outdoors is my domain. Blair grylls has nothing on me. The only thing I would struggle with is killing animals but it is amazing what can be achieved when you put your mind to it. I can dive .. Fish .. Build huts.. Light a fire .. I know the difference between poisonous and edible plants .. How to collect and distill rainwater .. Use a sling shot with accuracy And of course .. I can save a life and treat wounds using natural resources :-)
blushing I need a good Nurse on my team!! Like most Men i would be lost without someone telling me what to do, and Very Accident Prone!! winking Good Morning Blondie!:angel:

graywolf55's photo
Mon 11/17/14 02:41 AM
frustrated Long story short and understandable; If you have the papers on you(Married) and don't have the others on file (Divorced) Titles and Warranties are non-transferable leaving you null and void!!tongue2 :angel:

graywolf55's photo
Mon 11/17/14 02:23 AM
rofl Guess I need to let these (walking dead) fans be?? They don't need much,and body parts are easier plowed under for fertilizer as they walk around. Here a piece,There a piece.scared ill Are they the opposite of the Star Trek generation? Don't live long and prosperous?oops rofl

graywolf55's photo
Mon 11/17/14 02:02 AM
frustrated Monday Right? Coffee Please! Lets see Morning all Minglers!!flowerforyou

graywolf55's photo
Sun 11/16/14 02:41 PM
No refund or exchange!
As is,whatever it is!
Defects are only Modifications! I think that covers and voids all (((Warranties))tongue2
You think i'm stupid--you are the one looking!!:angel:

graywolf55's photo
Sun 11/16/14 02:11 PM

speaking of .. survival... I almost forgot the Walking Dead is on tonight.....
.. now there is a scenario for you...
....lol. I made a topic about that once..lol.. wonder whatever happened to it..hmmm..
oops Walking Dead?? Things don't walk around when dead!! Big Black Birds do fly around,and around,and around!:angel:

graywolf55's photo
Sun 11/16/14 02:05 PM

oopsShhhhhhhhhhhh, She is listening, but again that's team work!! Sending you a personal recipe for cracklins! :angel:

graywolf55's photo
Sun 11/16/14 02:00 PM

I have 7 large breed dogs.
In times of crises, that would qualify me as a 'rancher'... Right?
:angel:
drinks Fresh Emergency supplies!!:angel:

graywolf55's photo
Sun 11/16/14 01:42 PM

I live in a small town and the nearest big city is 100 miles, our water supply is drying up so we have to stock up on drinking water, walmart trip is a days chore so you buy what you need for a month ahead, electricty can go off at any time so you always have plenty of candles and batteries. We hunt and fish practialy in our own backyard. Pecan trees are everywhere. There is also plenty of mesquite wood for fire and lots of plants that can be eaten or used for medicine. We even have horses we could ride just in case of gas being gone. When you live like this you just automaticly prepare for any thing!

flowerforyou Sounds great to me!! But it is warmer than here? Right now its 24degrees and a mixture of rain and ____ falling. Turning to _c_ and _n_w tonight and tomorrow! Hate those BAD WORDS then there is _o_d with it? Yuccccccccckkkkk

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25