Community > Posts By > graywolf55

graywolf55's photo
Thu 12/04/14 11:46 AM
rofl Nope; won't fall for that again, nope not me, had the **** scared out of me then. So i turned all my mirrors backwards, Now i'm looking at YOU!!tongue2 winking

graywolf55's photo
Thu 12/04/14 06:31 AM
oops People talking so fast you can't reply to anything said let alone understand what they say, going from one topic to another not taking a breath between sentences! I get after my own daughter and family for this! Rudeness is never an option of respect! Or butting in as you speak? I consider what would happen in this situation when I was Young!!:angel:

graywolf55's photo
Thu 12/04/14 06:12 AM
drinks Thank You for the Well Wishes!!:angel: All's Good! No Worries!

graywolf55's photo
Thu 12/04/14 05:19 AM
drinks I did enjoy my work! 18 years over the road, seeing all of the United States and some of Mexico and Canada from a windshield! Gained a lot and lost some. Now not so much after 38+ years! drinks

graywolf55's photo
Thu 12/04/14 05:06 AM
blushing Just seeing the Beautiful Smiles all my Friends have! Just like Sunshine on a gloomy problem!! Keep shining, keep Smiling!!winking

graywolf55's photo
Thu 12/04/14 04:15 AM
blushing frustrated (Closure) I for one can't believe that "true love" is dead! Just like a body you morn that's not found! Not until i'm proven Wrong, and i'm dead!!oops Just Saying,"No Worries"!!:angel: winking

graywolf55's photo
Thu 12/04/14 03:58 AM
:smile: I just thought of a new project that i'm starting today! Dad had an old camelback trunk that he stored a woodworking machine he showed me once when i was around 4 or 5. I've never seen another since in my lifetime! It set up on a 4x8 piece of plywood. It only had one electric motor to power all the tools and had a drillpress, tablesaw, sander,Lathe, jigsaw, router, etc; just one belt( like an old singer sowing machine) powered all these tools! I think to replicate this would benefit future generations and preserve a past memory that i have! Looks like i've got a new project? drinks I've got a son-in-law and a grandson to put to work to help me (hopefully)?winking

graywolf55's photo
Thu 12/04/14 02:38 AM
winking Think i will join a Nudist Colony! No worries on what to wear, and always a place to hang a towel and hat!!tongue2 :angel:

graywolf55's photo
Thu 12/04/14 02:32 AM
frustrated Its just hard living down their past relationships! Then there are those"ruby glasses" most use! shades winking :angel:

graywolf55's photo
Thu 12/04/14 02:17 AM
drinks Doing something unexpected by others around you!! They just don't understand what just happened to them. The expression on their face, the look in their eyes, (PRICELESS)!!!surprised Its like being Santa,toothfairy,cupid,all rolled up in One, Still nobody knows who you are???? Just another Crazy Person!winking

graywolf55's photo
Thu 12/04/14 02:00 AM

Let's see...free time..hmmm...the fifteen minutes I get in the morning I think about things that I'm glad someone invented...like toilet paper,..toothpaste...flushing toilets...ect...:wink: ...sadly I don't have free time anymore...24/7somebody...I sit in a crowded living room playing with the ipad in mingleville...but when I was alone I would write,do beadwork, read how to books...or simple sit and enjoy my thoughts...hmmmmflowerforyou
oops Free time? Do you find that the same place that the "extra money" everyone talks about? Don't waste either then you have both! Between mingle ,doctors, lawyers ,therapist ,looking for a new place to relocate,(after) looking for that Special Place for "peace" when all this ends!drinks Get lost in my crafts forever!winking

graywolf55's photo
Thu 12/04/14 01:39 AM
blushing This may sound stupid to most but here goes; When my Daughter went to bed there was always(a kiss goodnight and i love you)! I kissed my wife and said i love you before going to work! Question : Would the last thing said between each other if a tragedy were to happen (be nothing?) But again that's just me thinking of Today and guessing everyone else has a guarantee of tomorrow?oops Guess i forgot this is cyberspace and everyone lives forever as long as that keyboard and computer is there?:angel: If that one isn't good then (click) another key?tongue2 Most of the reason a relationship doesn't work there is always (((((((((Cyberspace))))))))))) Who needs to try anymore?winking

graywolf55's photo
Thu 12/04/14 01:17 AM

wat up with me and u rigth lil mamasmitten
:laughing: surprised rofl You have got to be kidding?ill Guess he missed the topic, or overly exited??rofl Mr Cool cleshay oops

LOL, I am biting my tongue in saying what I really want to say but yeah; he is missing something. whoa
rofl You did it navygirl he came on here flabergasted, tonguetied after your response! Screwed him up so bad he forgot to turn his hat backwards. surprised Shows me you "still got it" mama :angel:

Aww; you still think this old gal has got it? laugh
:heart: Hell yes. you still have a Heart it may have some ice crystals around it but it can thaw! Damn i pick my friends good!!((YOU GOT IT)):banana: :banana: :angel:

graywolf55's photo
Wed 12/03/14 01:00 PM

:laughing: surprised rofl You have got to be kidding?ill Guess he missed the topic, or overly exited??rofl Mr Cool cleshay oops

LOL, I am biting my tongue in saying what I really want to say but yeah; he is missing something. whoa
rofl You did it navygirl he came on here flabergasted, tonguetied after your response! Screwed him up so bad he forgot to turn his hat backwards. surprised Shows me you "still got it" mama :angel:

graywolf55's photo
Wed 12/03/14 12:44 PM
Edited by graywolf55 on Wed 12/03/14 12:46 PM
My prayers go out for Brian Lisa, i pray the cancer leaves him forever and recovers!
(((((((((((Brian))))))))))) :heart: :angel:

graywolf55's photo
Wed 12/03/14 04:00 AM

graywolf55's photo
Tue 12/02/14 09:12 AM
rofl True story!! I was in the produce dept.in the grocery store(thumping watermelons) to see if they were ripe! A woman ask me" Do you expect someone to answer? The service bell is over there"!surprised She was serious! think (Cityslickers)

graywolf55's photo
Tue 12/02/14 08:34 AM
drinker Thank You!! My (boy) days never happened, i grew up fast as a (Man) in a boys world. Even now!! Good Luck Awatersign!!drinks

graywolf55's photo
Tue 12/02/14 07:44 AM

Mine I'm still trying to remember... Guess it wasn't that gr8...:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
To me this is what (boys & girls) talk about! Real Men & Women discuss this in their own Bedroom Privately!! I don't carve notches in my headboard for popularity!! But this is mingle and everyone gets to know everyone else in their own way. Good Luck !! And welcome!!

graywolf55's photo
Tue 12/02/14 06:08 AM

I haven't been on for awhile, because I met someone. We talked and texed for over two months. Most of you know my health issues. For you that don't I basically cant walk. Just a little with the help of a walker. Well we finally met in person a few days ago. It couldn't of went any better. Believe me I had all the questions about why he would want to be with me when I can't do simple things. But he was so carrying and thoughtful. He's coming back next week. I don't know what the future holds but I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. Happy Thanksgiving everyone
:heart: Best of luck pkh i hope the best of luck and love for your future! You ARE a good Friend that deserves the best, and whoever he is i hope he appreciates a good Woman!!!drinks

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25