Community > Posts By > graywolf55

graywolf55's photo
Thu 12/11/14 01:05 PM
blushing Just got out of the shower, so waterdrops.:angel:

graywolf55's photo
Thu 12/11/14 09:32 AM
frustrated Know what you mean mickey!! I was on the phone just a while ago with a (Lady) Her Daughter is in her 20s,2 grandchildren in the backgrounds,All screaming and laughing to where conversation was impossible!! That's one i will never call again!! Rudeness was never allowed as i was growing, and condoneing rudeness shows (adult mentality)as well!!surprised And Her in her 50s??????rofl

graywolf55's photo
Thu 12/11/14 09:12 AM
frustrated Soooooooooo many good topics i could start that would only create Mega Drama and Ridicule here (Its not worth it)! I'm not here to create more! ??????????????????????drinks

graywolf55's photo
Thu 12/11/14 09:03 AM

If you're in a relationship, you damn well know the difference between the silent treatment and backing off as a preventative measure...The silent treatment is a game of control, a test of wills...It just makes a bad situation worse...It's immature and beyond stoopid...Backing off to avoid saying something or doing something that can permanently damage the relationship is a sign of self control and genuine caring for the other person...

I agree 100%, when you live with someone who wants complete control and doesn't care what they say to hurt others. It is easier to walk away than to cause pain. :smile:

:thumbsup: You got THAT right Darlene!flowerforyou
winking Well it seems some have common since here not just common! There is a big difference in Controlling and cooling down!! Conversation creates closeness and commitment in a relationship! Silence is golden too much is trash! Time to take The Trash Out!! This means Man or Woman!!! Good morning ladies!! love those (((Smiles)):angel:

graywolf55's photo
Thu 12/11/14 03:54 AM

hatefulness and uber judgementalism,,lol

too many words,,, when someone takes forever to get to the point or when they get to a point and restate it fifteen different ways,,,

I prefer to listen-resolve-move on,,, arguing for argument sake wears me down and I don't like the feeling of being worn down,,,
frustrated (Pulling hair out) I get this from my Daughter! She is like a sports announcer giving point to point plays- then recaps plays-backs up for strategic points???? 3 hrs.later finally says they need to borrow money???oops Wondering if selfinflicted little lead pill justifies- but reach for my BC powders!surprised

graywolf55's photo
Wed 12/10/14 02:11 PM
winking Hhhhuuuuuummmmmm Looks like he needs to Turn the Mirror around again and look at you again!!!surprised If he is old, then that makes me____ whoops its my turn to roll the Dinosaur eggs???tongue2

graywolf55's photo
Wed 12/10/14 01:50 PM
No navygirl i'm not upset at all. People will do whatever they want anyway! Guess everyone needs to grow up to see Right from Wrong and figure it out themselves!! Whatever that's said logically will be used in an illogical manner anyhow! Duuuuuuh that don't make since to me!!! Old School is the best then((DAMN IT)) later!! Not arguing the point anymore! Sweet days!!winking

graywolf55's photo
Wed 12/10/14 01:34 PM

drinks A little secluded hole-in-the-wall place to hide and do some fishing(especially channel cats)! Oh and warm! Let me see mmmmmmmmmm yeah a Good Woman ?winking Don't blame me, need someone to bait hooks and clean fish?:angel: oops
surprised Still looking (Please send picture of Boat)blushing :angel:
:angel: Lots of applications coming daily, get yours in now!!! awaiting testdrives!!oops OK minds out of the gutter!!tongue2 LMAO

graywolf55's photo
Wed 12/10/14 01:17 PM
Not anything (really) just get aggravated a lot!frustrated Just walk away dummies may learn?oops

graywolf55's photo
Wed 12/10/14 10:14 AM

Mine was a control situation, she thought her a-- was Gold so i figured if it was that good she should cash in elsewhere!! She fought the Court to keep me,even the Judge Disagree with her!!Anyone acting childish in a relationship (deserves) what they get. Anyone working at a relationship earns the others respect and devotion making the relationship work!!

Okay; you say anything acting childish in a relationship deserves what they get. What do you say when people lie to each other in a relationship so they won't hurt the other's feelings. Don't you find that childish? Yet; people do it all the time. A woman won't tell a guy his isn't a good lover. How about when she says everything is fine and its not? How about a guy seeing his gal putting on weight but lying and saying no you haven't put on weight. People justify this and say its just a white lie and no harm done but it is also childish; yet this has become a way of life in relationships. How about a person who is calling you on your cell every hour to find out when you are coming home? How about a man who pouts because a woman does things for herself? How about doing something with someone then going behind their back and bitching to your friends that you hated what she/he made you do? This things are childish as well. Sorry a few moments of silence from someone else is a hell of a lot less childish than the things I mentioned.
If you read a book chapter by chapter from beginning to end, then that's a story! Then you find another book- same title,different Author and read that, Somewhere in that story something is changed so you go back and re-read both, can't find it? Too much information to decifer or untangle. Here there bits and pieces given by all on a subject we agree to disagree on but showing opinions by others of situation they have heard about or relationship they were in! No i never told someone they were Fat to give myself an ego blast.No i wouldn't tell them they were a poor lover, just hope and try better myself. No i won't cheat or lie for or in a relationship. And Hell no i'm not kissing ___ for anybodys friendship nor anything else!! The op said short time not forgetting or avoiding it all together! there is a cool down period, then there is Controlling altogether!! There is always another side to a story and only one showed by each member here!! Its up to everyone to do their best not to be in any situation they aren't going to give or receive in a relationship and this topic shows what most try to hide about themselves!! And i'm not pointing a finger at you by quoting you here or answering your questions ask of me!! Besides this Horse has already been rode hard and put away wet!!(Topic) I'm done!!

graywolf55's photo
Wed 12/10/14 09:43 AM
Prayers wishes and hope for you and your friend !(Will)

graywolf55's photo
Wed 12/10/14 08:09 AM

A cardboard box.....:tongue:
oops A selfaddressed prepaid first class overnight label ensuring to be on time delivery before christmas anywhere!!winking :angel:

graywolf55's photo
Wed 12/10/14 07:38 AM
drinks Its in my introductions, pictures, Topics and posts on other topics! And my friends know me for this or they wouldn't be (my friends)! Sometimes i misword something and get called out for doing this so what? I would rather till the truth one time than 50-1000 lies later remember (what happened)? So what i'm (me) love me or not! I'm not here for Popularity, Presidents get elected that way!!winking oops

graywolf55's photo
Wed 12/10/14 07:08 AM
After consideration of this topic it would take consideration and a loooooooong relationship with anyone that would want to be a partner the rest of my life (especially marriage) that a permanent relationship would happen in anyplace i decide to (start a new life)!! Peoples priorities are really messed up!! I hope you think of a new topic to start , this one really showed some (true colors)and how fast some turn around their opinion to be popular!! Good Work and quite Clever on your thinking!!

graywolf55's photo
Wed 12/10/14 05:09 AM
Maturity lies between the EARS, Not between your LEGS!

graywolf55's photo
Wed 12/10/14 04:55 AM
I've found out you can be around hundreds of other people and (still be alone)! Some just don't get it !!!

graywolf55's photo
Wed 12/10/14 04:39 AM
Don't really know anymore!!

graywolf55's photo
Wed 12/10/14 04:17 AM
Although i've heard of this (rough sex) some believe today excites their partner i don't pretisippate is!! If it is painful for the other ,then its not playing around!! If they (laugh) about it , then that's a cruel person not worthy in a relationship!! Whether its Physical or Mental Cruelty imposed on another (Its Wrong). And if you condone it then (you're stupid)!!

graywolf55's photo
Wed 12/10/14 03:38 AM
Mine was a control situation, she thought her a-- was Gold so i figured if it was that good she should cash in elsewhere!! She fought the Court to keep me,even the Judge Disagree with her!!Anyone acting childish in a relationship (deserves) what they get. Anyone working at a relationship earns the others respect and devotion making the relationship work!!

graywolf55's photo
Tue 12/09/14 06:43 PM

Hello minglers so I'm wondering why would someone go back with there ex girlfriend the one that used, cheated on them:wink:
They understand each other and are alike! People like that deserve each other!!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25