Community > Posts By > graywolf55

graywolf55's photo
Sun 11/16/14 06:24 AM
Yes there other ways to survive but i'm not talking about surviving off others adding a burden to them (have you the skills yourself) to benefit yourselves and others around you? Say using a skill you have say for a barter system in trading your skill for something you need? Splitting shingles, blacksmith, quilting,gunpowder,masonry, Carpentry,etc;?

graywolf55's photo
Sun 11/16/14 04:36 AM
Yes all the convents gone! But with skills running water(hot and cold) is still possible. Some electric is possible. You can reduce pipes to have hydraulic pressure for a water system, Spring water was used to cool milk to not spoil in the summer. But you need to know about gardening, canning,preserving meats,destilling water,etc!!

graywolf55's photo
Sun 11/16/14 04:18 AM
match you may be quoting Wisconsin state laws, not Virginia laws.Its different in every state! That's like growing weed in a state where its legal, the federal law will prosecute you if its in your possession! Same as moonshine is legal as long as you have a federal license to make and sell it! Just saying!drinks

graywolf55's photo
Sun 11/16/14 03:55 AM

Here in the US, it is public information, you don't even have to ask them for the papers. Find the county of marriage and go to the court house. Online public circuit court access is sooooo much easier though.

Well.....I wonder how some (non mormons) manage to marry 2 times and that in the US...

I would have thought something impossible to do...

Are they legally recognized wives by the same man in marriages in Utah? by bigamists? Or just in ceremony without the legal papers?

Not bigamists...and both women are trying to divorce and they can't...because the guy is changing address and they can't serve him.

The first and "real" wife is now in Illinois but she got married in California....and apparently she is trying to divorce since a while. The other one is European and got married in Nevada...and it is very legal...apparently

She can not ask for the divorce because she isn't a US citizen...the only thing she can do is try to get an annulment...but she still needs to live/ get an address in the US...sorry not anywhere..in Nevada.

:thumbsup: Just a suggestion: If you really want a Divorce, Check your State Laws, It Can happen!! If your spouse just wants to hold on like they have ownership papers on you (Marriage License) You and a Judge can end it yourselves! I've done it!! Anyone that allows it is also just as Guilty for one reason or another in staying in an unwanted Marriage for whatever the reason! Get your unfinished business done and then move on in life!! Just moving on solves nothing and involves an innocent person!! And again its still called (Adultery,Cheating!!) :thumbsup: Then Move On in Life!!drinks My X didn't sign the Divorce Papers" Me and a Judge did!!" Surprised the Hell out of Her!!:angel: tongue2

Yup. I also did this with 1st ex. He filed the papers he received in the trash can. Got the divorce without him. Here, the lawyer just take out a newspaper ad in the respondents local town, saying "Notice of Divorce". That simple. No signature or consent required. No fault.
We were married 8 years- separated 1- sold property (acquired) while married - split profit 1/2 equally -filed non-contested divorce- 3 times to court "Judge signs!! papers" simple procedure!! Nothing to fight over--- so its over!! No Fault Divorce, Not contested!! That easy!!

Cite the source. I do not believe it. You don't even have to be served, I doubt it. It's a BS story. Or they're tarded.
Serving Divorce Papers If You Can't Locate Your Spouse

BTW, that is Bigamy and is illegal.
I can't go on the internet and pull up laws for the state of Virginia like you can! All i can do is tell you what i did to get a non-contested divorce there!(fact) No lawyer involved, filed at county courthouse,served by deputy sheriff,3 times to court (done deal)! And it doesn't cost over $150.00 look it up! I have my receipts to prove what i say!

graywolf55's photo
Sun 11/16/14 02:32 AM
Who here can survive without modern convinces? What skill can you contribute in this? No electric,computer, cellphone.

graywolf55's photo
Sun 11/16/14 12:14 AM
Deep Baritone voice. They say i sound like Trace Atkins a lot.slaphead :thumbsup:

graywolf55's photo
Sat 11/15/14 06:52 AM

Does the ex wife get her youth back once she gets divorced? Women lose more than men in divorce, the least a man can do is wait for the divorce to finalize before they start looking for a new woman. It's like you're trading in an old car for a new one.
Does the man get his youth back?? You loose and win in any situation!! Peace of mind in the end is all one can hope for!! Stop grinding that ax and move on !!!

graywolf55's photo
Sat 11/15/14 06:44 AM

:thumbsup: Just a suggestion: If you really want a Divorce, Check your State Laws, It Can happen!! If your spouse just wants to hold on like they have ownership papers on you (Marriage License) You and a Judge can end it yourselves! I've done it!! Anyone that allows it is also just as Guilty for one reason or another in staying in an unwanted Marriage for whatever the reason! Get your unfinished business done and then move on in life!! Just moving on solves nothing and involves an innocent person!! And again its still called (Adultery,Cheating!!) :thumbsup: Then Move On in Life!!drinks My X didn't sign the Divorce Papers" Me and a Judge did!!" Surprised the Hell out of Her!!:angel: tongue2

Yup. I also did this with 1st ex. He filed the papers he received in the trash can. Got the divorce without him. Here, the lawyer just take out a newspaper ad in the respondents local town, saying "Notice of Divorce". That simple. No signature or consent required. No fault.
We were married 8 years- separated 1- sold property (acquired) while married - split profit 1/2 equally -filed non-contested divorce- 3 times to court "Judge signs!! papers" simple procedure!! Nothing to fight over--- so its over!! No Fault Divorce, Not contested!! That easy!!

graywolf55's photo
Sat 11/15/14 02:46 AM
winking Agree!! Most of the time it involves one of two things,(Money or Control)!! Throw a dollar in the air,its just like a dime. The dollar may be slower getting to the ground than the dime, but the results are the same (heads or tails)!! drinks The Beginning,The End and The Beginning again!! tongue2

graywolf55's photo
Sat 11/15/14 02:14 AM

graywolf55's photo
Fri 11/14/14 02:05 PM

blushing Thank you!! That's the way it is supposed to be(MORALS AND RESPECT) for yourself and others feelings!!frustrated

graywolf55's photo
Fri 11/14/14 01:37 PM

Hi to all wonderful females out there! Well ok, if males are reading also, we’re pretty awesome also, huh?

Now first some history:
I'��m a sort of an overdue male of 51 year. I'��ve been through three +4 year long relationships and one marriage of seven years. Not a great deal of points in the "��game" of life, huh? But anyway, now I want to know something from you females.

During the years before getting married, there were no questions asked if there were any papers confirming end of relationship. Now when wife and I separated 2010, I"��ve been meeting women who had interest in me until question of marriage and divorce papers to prove the end of relationship occurred.

When replying there is no divorce yet, most women walked away. Speaking with my female friends, they have the same opinion. Now most of these were/is highly educated women with scientific education and brilliant minds.

Now here'��s my 10 000 EURO question. (I will not pay until satisfactory answer occurs and I'll judge it;o)

What is it with the idea of a person that has a paper that says he is married is not trusted when saying relationship is over, when at the same time, there are so many married couples that go over the domestic borders all the time. No matter he, she or it;o)

It doesn't make any sense to me as I try to be rational and look at things in a logical way. Of course I can understand the betrayal of a trusted friend and companion turns the other way suddenly, but seriously!! I have been abandoned and betrayed also but have never got any idea of a paper making a difference of trust!!!

Please be patient with me and ask if you don'��t understand my ramblings!!

Peter

That's also happened to me as well?? No, i was divorced and a married woman wanted to have a relationship with me? That's always the first questions i ask, are you Married do you have a boyfriend? Yes to either "i'm gone"! Never was a cheater in a relationship and will not be with a cheater!! Cheaters are users and very hurtful people that are like leeches,sucking one dry but another in waiting so well isn't dry!! Won't be hurt, or hurt anyone else!! Too many good people in the world for that!! Not kicking the trash out if you don't deal with it!! frustrated

graywolf55's photo
Fri 11/14/14 12:28 PM

"Sloooooowly Adapting!"

Adapting to what... if I may ask?
From this injury i had last May. Its in my information on my profile.That's why i'm not on here much.

graywolf55's photo
Fri 11/14/14 12:09 PM
"Sloooooowly Adapting!"

graywolf55's photo
Fri 11/14/14 12:08 PM

LOL 2 Questions- Where did you get my picture, and who cut my hair?rofl I more, Who is that girl?:angel:

graywolf55's photo
Fri 11/14/14 11:02 AM
drinks These arrangements have already been made!! This maybe deemed selfish by others around me, I am being cremated immediately after death without viewing! There will be No Tumestone or marker! I have already arranged this in agreement with my Daughter! "So i'm selfish!" Now is the time i don't give Layers a chance later!flowerforyou I've seen too many Dogs in the graveyard whizzing on Tumestones!!rofl Bye Bye!!waving

graywolf55's photo
Fri 11/14/14 10:44 AM
Edited by graywolf55 on Fri 11/14/14 10:46 AM
blushing (Flowers,Kiss,Hug, just the recognition that i'm there!!) There is an old saying i live by!!" Give me flowers before i'm Dead, Don't pretend to grieve after i'm Gone!" :angel: Angels know the difference and so do others around you!!tongue2Love displayed now, can't be substituted for later!! winking

graywolf55's photo
Thu 11/13/14 05:57 PM

I have this quote in my profile....

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel... smitten
~Maya Angelou

When people remember me I hope their first thought is, "I miss her smile"....
The beauty of your smile is as radiant as the sun rising every morning to light the morning skies, And your beauty is in the skies and mountains it shines on daily, Your voice will always be heard like a nights gentle breeze! Yes you will be remembered for futures beyond! As all gentle Good Women on Mingle!!

graywolf55's photo
Thu 11/13/14 01:53 PM
The way everyone is remembered is the way they treat everyone that's in their lives!!

graywolf55's photo
Thu 11/13/14 01:47 PM
flowerforyou God needed another Special Angel in Heaven, Sorry it was your Friend!

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25