Community > Posts By > mikaxel80

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 03/31/13 12:30 PM

Idea from flirting style thread.

What does it take for you to know someone is flirting with you?

Do you take advantage of any little opportunity?

Or do you have to be hit over the head with a frying pan?

It's a good thing I'm hard headed cuz the frying pan approach works on me, sometimes.

its not that I cant see when someone is flirting, but I usually dont assume it means anything other than that they are a flirtatious person,,,

Does that mean you attract flirting guys?

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 03/31/13 12:22 PM
Only a frying pan??? How about the newly owned nuclear by North Korea?

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 03/31/13 10:59 AM

When I said excited, i mean angry.

Same same!
Angry IS over the top!
So,
no excitemen,and def no anger!!
This is an exchange,a response.....
I guess you are afraid of angry women??
Ha ha haaa
Sorry to disappoint,no anger here!

That's part of the trouble with online communication.
You can't see the other person's facial expressions or body language to get an idea of their mood.
*frown* *scratching head in puzzlement*

Yeah, you are right. It is hard but what can one do? Everything in life have its own advantages and disadvantages. We just have to try to adapt to it

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 03/31/13 10:55 AM

Same same!
Angry IS over the top!
So,
no excitemen,and def no anger!!
This is an exchange,a response.....
I guess you are afraid of angry women??
Ha ha haaa
Sorry to disappoint,no anger here!

Sorry to disappoint you, neighbour but I aint afraid of angry or non angry women

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 03/31/13 10:03 AM

Ok so u in a relationship for 5yrs. U have expressed many times that u don't care if she has friends. In the past she has said she kept certain friendships a secret because she thought u would get mad. U have explained u won't. Now another so called friend. Once again didn't mention she was even talking to this person. So again she says its just a friend. Can a guy and a girl truly be friends? Not like a high school friend she has known, this someone new that's obviously trying to get to know her. She told him she has a girl but of course that won't stop his advances. And she doesn't stop his advances either. So is this really a friendship or a relationship that's slowly developing and I might as well prepare for the worst. I've seen conversation btw them and they flirt both say its just innocent flirting, but its not. So again do I take it for what it is and say its over? Or can this truly just be an innocent friendship btw a guy and a girl.

U asked if a guy and girl can be friends. Sure they can. It's easy. What u have to do is make ur mind believe it. If any prblms arise with her talk to her and you will be clear of any feelings u or she might have. But what u must not forget is that when u have invested in this frndship, invest truly

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 03/29/13 08:55 AM

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 03/29/13 08:54 AM

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 03/29/13 08:41 AM

i am honest just wish all the woman i have been with were but i guess they liked playing games

most women play games, i think it's in their DNA or something... the nice ones are always taken, for the apparent reason, and whats left over are the game players...

And yet,even in the forums,i do see some good women-ok,i wont mention any names,but my gut tells me,they are good women-if a man were genuinely seeking!!

U promoting urself?? Ha ha

Now you are getting smart with me Mik!!
Ha ha ha aaaaa
BUT,seriously,there ARE some good women on here-neighbor,you should be hitting the jackpot soon-if your eyes are open!!

If my eyes are open??? Btw, I never understood this metaphor. Could u care to xplain it?
Or may be those good women could hit the jackpot-if they keep their eyes open

Aaaayyyybbooo!
Mik,havent you been following this thread?? There are women in this thread.....women worth their salt!!
Eyes open= i mean,you can only find a good woman IF you LOOK carefully!! If not,you end up with riffraff!!

Why get so excited by my words? I was just playing with you

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 03/29/13 08:19 AM

i am honest just wish all the woman i have been with were but i guess they liked playing games

most women play games, i think it's in their DNA or something... the nice ones are always taken, for the apparent reason, and whats left over are the game players...

And yet,even in the forums,i do see some good women-ok,i wont mention any names,but my gut tells me,they are good women-if a man were genuinely seeking!!

Now you are getting smart with me Mik!!
Ha ha ha aaaaa
BUT,seriously,there ARE some good women on here-neighbor,you should be hitting the jackpot soon-if your eyes are open!!

If my eyes are open??? Btw, I never understood this metaphor. Could u care to xplain it?
Or may be those good women could hit the jackpot-if they keep their eyes open

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 03/29/13 08:03 AM

During the first date, men last 1.1 seconds of seeing his date´s eyes, 0.85 seconds admiring her hair, and almost seven seconds looking at her lips (according to studies done by the University of Manchester).

Can this be true? I don´t know. What do you look more (or just look) of the girl on a first date, guys?

If it was me, I would look if she has personality or not. If she does, I would go for the 2nd date

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 03/29/13 07:56 AM

That's what we always say!

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 03/29/13 07:55 AM

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 03/29/13 07:52 AM

I have yet to encounter a woman who has been 100% honest 100% of the time. So, why should a woman insist that a man be that way?

You kidding me? No woman has ever been 100% honest like we men are not 100% honest. There is no 100% xcept for being born, being dead and math

I hope this is peaking for you,Mik,not for the rest of the world!?
Hows u btw!?

Fine. Hw abt u? Long time.
Btw, i aint speaking for anybdy. Just expressing myself. And remember no1 is not speakin for any1

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 03/27/13 01:47 AM

Anyway, without knowing more about this particular case we can't really know what he was thinking. It is possible that he believed that the family and friends were the ones that turned her against him.

In a sense, u r right. He is mentally ill. Otherwise he wouldnt have done it.
Btw whatever the case he shouldnt go murder ppl for the sake of love

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 03/26/13 12:09 PM

I have heard stories of this kind but not encountered one until recently. A guy I know falls head over heels with a woman. They were as happy as you cant imagine. After 3 years, the couple split with 'irreconcilable differences'. Then 2,3 days go by and he does unbelievable thing. He starts killing her family one by one.
This is what i dont get. If things dont work out between the two, why take it to the family, friends and so on?

Because he was a loony and he wanted to hurt her as much as possible. Seems pretty simple to me.

That's not the thinking/head of a normal person

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 03/26/13 11:58 AM
I have heard stories of this kind but not encountered one until recently. A guy I know falls head over heels with a woman. They were as happy as you cant imagine. After 3 years, the couple split with 'irreconcilable differences'. Then 2,3 days go by and he does unbelievable thing. He starts killing her family one by one.
This is what i dont get. If things dont work out between the two, why take it to the family, friends and so on?

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 03/26/13 01:05 AM
Mr. Perfect???? When one asks that, it is very clear that the person is obssessed with perfect. Perfect doesnt exist. This implies that the person is obssessed with non-existing things

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 03/26/13 12:58 AM

Perfection is impossible, we are all human and make mistakes, how about Mr truthful or Mr honest about what thinking and feeling?????

Second that

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 03/26/13 12:54 AM
You know, why put a time constaint on saying i love you? When you feel it truly just say it. Might be in days or months

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 03/26/13 12:45 AM

I have yet to encounter a woman who has been 100% honest 100% of the time. So, why should a woman insist that a man be that way?

You kidding me? No woman has ever been 100% honest like we men are not 100% honest. There is no 100% xcept for being born, being dead and math

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25