Community > Posts By > mikaxel80

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 03/24/13 07:10 AM

I'm not sure what's going on but I keep attracting the wrong men...Are there any Good Honest Loyal Men left.. .or are they all spoken for....

You haven't met them because you attract the wrong ones.:smile:
Start with you and examine why this is.
Are you too flexible with your criteria? Are you open/vulnerable to being abused/misused?
Start with yourself honey.

*hugs*flowerforyou

Ruth, you are very right. Everything starts with correcting yourself.

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 03/24/13 07:07 AM

There are a few good men out there Online. Most are already taken.

Sure about that?

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 03/24/13 07:04 AM
You know my friend. You are completely right. I have learned the hard way to be otherwise. It's hard to change your nature but what one can do?

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 03/20/13 08:32 AM
Edited by mikaxel80 on Wed 03/20/13 08:34 AM
First of all, who said cheating is right? Be in it in sexual form or mental form?
Either way stop what u r doing and be honest with her. Above all be honest with yourself

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 03/20/13 08:28 AM
What I dont understand is why undertaker is only reserved for wrestlemania.

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 03/20/13 07:53 AM

Hello AthenaRose & fellow Minglerers,

I would say yes, the women's movement is one of the considerable factors in the ongoing worldwide marriage fiasco. That, and because Doc Johnson does what he does...

laugh

It is a shame really. These reasons have not really changed, but public opinion of them has. This is both good and bad with the bad being an over 50% marriage failure rate - with no reduction in sight!

okay, now I'm curious to know just what does Doc Johnson do? And I don't predict the future looks any brighter when it comes to sustaining marriage long term, especially not by the younger generations...

Hey Athenarose. Did I just read no marriage can be sustained by the younger generation? Well, what i know is that most of the time its right. But a few of us actually practice for better or for worse. Personally what i think is that when u r into marriage one must be committed, be ready to do or accept things together and above all give up that u r single(compromise in every scenario and the like)

yes, mikaxel, I fear the younger generations down the road will be even less content with the bonds of matrimony as the world becomes more self centered... I wish I could say that marriage can last if you really work at it, but sometimes the circumstances are so awful you're left with no other way to survive, then to go your separate ways... imho...

I respect your opinion.You might call me extremely naive but I think otherwise. When one party enters into a marriage, he/she should actually KNOW the other person. Then no major prblm will occur.
I might be innocently naive but thats how i think it should go. It might be the influence of my country or i dont know, but thats how i believe it should be

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 03/20/13 02:53 AM

Hello AthenaRose & fellow Minglerers,

I would say yes, the women's movement is one of the considerable factors in the ongoing worldwide marriage fiasco. That, and because Doc Johnson does what he does...

laugh

It is a shame really. These reasons have not really changed, but public opinion of them has. This is both good and bad with the bad being an over 50% marriage failure rate - with no reduction in sight!

okay, now I'm curious to know just what does Doc Johnson do? And I don't predict the future looks any brighter when it comes to sustaining marriage long term, especially not by the younger generations...

Hey Athenarose. Did I just read no marriage can be sustained by the younger generation? Well, what i know is that most of the time its right. But a few of us actually practice for better or for worse. Personally what i think is that when u r into marriage one must be committed, be ready to do or accept things together and above all give up that u r single(compromise in every scenario and the like)

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 03/17/13 09:11 AM

Why don’t marriages last for lifetimes anymore? Is one of the reasons because most women work and don’t have to rely on men for their support, so they are more independent minded? What are other reasons?

You know Athenarose, here divorces are almost rare. In the big cities there are hardly any unlike ur country. So I cant really give any straight answer 4 a problem I dont know

Wow, that's awesome... but does domestic violence take the place of divorce?

Honestly, sure there is domestic violence specially in the rural areas. Some in the cities too. Afterall this is a 3rd world country

Being a third world country doesn't cause domestic violence between spouses... spouses perpetrate DV on each other... and it seems to me that if couples don't divorce but stay together no matter what, that there will be a lot more DV because there's no way out of unhappy relationships... JMHO

What i am saying is that in a third world country u cant avoid domestic violence. I didnt say it causes it. In a 3rd world country it is hard to find justice in domestic violence. Thats why it is hard to stop it. In the bigger cities it is another matter. First of all DV is rare. In addition the ppl living in the cities are very civilized.
If couples have a healthy relationships and respect one another(which most couples in the cities do) no DV can occur. Here, we are a deeply religious ppl(whether christian or muslim) and dont believe in divorce

We can't avoid DV here in the United States either... so it's a good thing that we can divorce those who prefer to live aggressively and take their personal problems out on others. You know, they even categorize emotional abuse as part of DV too... who knew that being rude and spiteful to those around us could be classified as abuse... pretty soon even our thoughts will fit into some kind of category that we'll need therapy to cope with too... laugh

Emotional abuse as DV? Please! Are they sane? What is the world being changed into? B4 they started programming your thoughts, better leave ur country(lol)

Yes, in doing a little Google search of Wikipedia we can find that our government has done studies that define emotional, mental, psychological abuse as being perpetrated by those who seek power, and control over others. And apparently, it has been discovered that we women are substantially more likely to exhibit psychological aggression, and that it can be regarded as a normalized element in dating. Jeezz… aggressive women is considered the norm now… yikes… the research goes on to tell us that subtler emotionally abusive tactics include insults, putdowns, arbitrary and unpredictable inconsistency, and gaslighting (the denial that previous abusive incidents occurred). Modern technology has led to new forms of abuse, by text messaging and online cyber-bullying.

And it’s also stated that male and female perpetrators of emotional and physical abuse exhibit high rates of personality disorders. While abusers can be very manipulative, often recruiting friends, law officers and court officials, even the victim's family to their side, while shifting blame to the victim. This is the scary part to me… that abusers are so smooth they can fool anyone into believing they are right and the other is wrong.

And then when a woman decides to protect herself from this type of arbitrary mistreatment, lets say by recording the behavior, she is looked on as the man hater... our world is truly spinning out of control... and no one is truly safe in any environment from those who want too and choose to abuse others... especially when they turn it into a big joke, so their public abuse can be applauded with laughter.laughdrinker laughdrinker laugh drinker laugh drinker laughdrinker laughdrinker laughdrinker laugh

Research, research! Everywhere is research. How r we going to live? Some research shows, some dont. Some say eat this for healthy diet, another says otherwise. I am fed up of them!
On the topic of smooth abusers, here(like in the cappital and other big cities) cant believe how smooth they can get. The abuser plays the perfect husband and the perfect father and all of a sudden after a coupla years he pours acid on his wife's body or face(it has become a recent norm).
Btw, congratulations on it being final

Acid... wow! I imagine that's one obvious crime American men wouldn't skate on... and I don't know what's to be congratulated as I've been divorced for almost a year. But, thanx for the shout out...

Oh, sorry. I just saw someone saying congra or something.
Yeah, the crime here has escalated. Whats the most common form of abuse there?

since they toughened DV laws where now whoever is the perpetrator, if the police are called, both are arrested, physical violence has slowed down somewhat. But, there is more verbal abuse that is really psychological abuse, bullying, whether it be in real time or cyber, it has increased tremendously, but with today's new technology all forms of abuse are being exposed via video and audio too.. in online sites, like Mingle, all someone has to do to prove cyber bullying is to follow the posts, and establish the patterns... it's not difficult to pick the bullies out just by the way they talk too or about other people... such as making sarcastic remarks about them on a continual basis.. and making it obvious to others by what they're saying who it is they're talking about... Also, turf warfare is another form of aggressive behavior... much like gangs control their communities out in the real world, there are people online that take over others turf, threads, and turn them into their own personal playgrounds.. when what they are actually doing is taking control away from the OP... or, flexing their muscle, for lack of a better term... abuse, however it's perpetrated, and by whoever perpetrates it, is a chronic problem, and there's no way to stop others from being unkind, so we conduct ourselves appropriately, note who the abusers are, and steer clear of them as much as possible..

yeah, better to stay clear of them

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 03/17/13 08:33 AM

Why don’t marriages last for lifetimes anymore? Is one of the reasons because most women work and don’t have to rely on men for their support, so they are more independent minded? What are other reasons?

You know Athenarose, here divorces are almost rare. In the big cities there are hardly any unlike ur country. So I cant really give any straight answer 4 a problem I dont know

Honestly, sure there is domestic violence specially in the rural areas. Some in the cities too. Afterall this is a 3rd world country

Being a third world country doesn't cause domestic violence between spouses... spouses perpetrate DV on each other... and it seems to me that if couples don't divorce but stay together no matter what, that there will be a lot more DV because there's no way out of unhappy relationships... JMHO

What i am saying is that in a third world country u cant avoid domestic violence. I didnt say it causes it. In a 3rd world country it is hard to find justice in domestic violence. Thats why it is hard to stop it. In the bigger cities it is another matter. First of all DV is rare. In addition the ppl living in the cities are very civilized.
If couples have a healthy relationships and respect one another(which most couples in the cities do) no DV can occur. Here, we are a deeply religious ppl(whether christian or muslim) and dont believe in divorce

We can't avoid DV here in the United States either... so it's a good thing that we can divorce those who prefer to live aggressively and take their personal problems out on others. You know, they even categorize emotional abuse as part of DV too... who knew that being rude and spiteful to those around us could be classified as abuse... pretty soon even our thoughts will fit into some kind of category that we'll need therapy to cope with too... laugh

Emotional abuse as DV? Please! Are they sane? What is the world being changed into? B4 they started programming your thoughts, better leave ur country(lol)

Yes, in doing a little Google search of Wikipedia we can find that our government has done studies that define emotional, mental, psychological abuse as being perpetrated by those who seek power, and control over others. And apparently, it has been discovered that we women are substantially more likely to exhibit psychological aggression, and that it can be regarded as a normalized element in dating. Jeezz… aggressive women is considered the norm now… yikes… the research goes on to tell us that subtler emotionally abusive tactics include insults, putdowns, arbitrary and unpredictable inconsistency, and gaslighting (the denial that previous abusive incidents occurred). Modern technology has led to new forms of abuse, by text messaging and online cyber-bullying.

And it’s also stated that male and female perpetrators of emotional and physical abuse exhibit high rates of personality disorders. While abusers can be very manipulative, often recruiting friends, law officers and court officials, even the victim's family to their side, while shifting blame to the victim. This is the scary part to me… that abusers are so smooth they can fool anyone into believing they are right and the other is wrong.

And then when a woman decides to protect herself from this type of arbitrary mistreatment, lets say by recording the behavior, she is looked on as the man hater... our world is truly spinning out of control... and no one is truly safe in any environment from those who want too and choose to abuse others... especially when they turn it into a big joke, so their public abuse can be applauded with laughter.laughdrinker laughdrinker laugh drinker laugh drinker laughdrinker laughdrinker laughdrinker laugh

Research, research! Everywhere is research. How r we going to live? Some research shows, some dont. Some say eat this for healthy diet, another says otherwise. I am fed up of them!
On the topic of smooth abusers, here(like in the cappital and other big cities) cant believe how smooth they can get. The abuser plays the perfect husband and the perfect father and all of a sudden after a coupla years he pours acid on his wife's body or face(it has become a recent norm).

Acid... wow! I imagine that's one obvious crime American men wouldn't skate on... and I don't know what's to be congratulated as I've been divorced for almost a year. But, thanx for the shout out...

Oh, sorry. I just saw someone saying congra or something.
Yeah, the crime here has escalated. Whats the most common form of abuse there?

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 03/17/13 08:09 AM

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 03/17/13 07:50 AM

I totally get what you are saying Mik and furthermore your comment, "After all, this is a 3rd world country" IMHO was exactly right....3rd world countries are breeding grounds for domestic violence....

Although it is global, domestic violence prevails in 3rd world countries for obvious and significant reasons...Historically, in many 3rd world cultures domestic violence was/is considered a "fact" of life...It is "culturally" acceptable...
Other contributing factors include sanctioning, protection under silence or privacy, poverty, inferior or no education, patriarchal societies, limited or no assistance (of any kind) to abused women and their children and more....flowerforyou

Hey, Leigh. U r right about the other contributing factors. I totally agree with u.
Do u know any country that considers divorce as a sin?(not the expression but literally)? I am not bragging but it is the truth. It is my country. There are slight individuals who think it is absurd but without exaggerating 99% of the population think it as a sin

Hey Mikwaving I knew that many consider it a sin, but I had no idea it was 99%...Talking with you makes me appreciate my country even more...:heart:

Leigh, what i meant was the population practice it whatever the case is(of course the bible and kuran say it).
It really interests me. What I believe is that divorce is the last resort to couples' separation

:thumbsup: I share that belief Mik...Divorce should always be a "last" resort...:smile:

So why last in quotation?

Placed for emphasis...Divorce has become so socially acceptable and accessible in my country that many couples seem more willing to use it as a "first" resort to solving marital problems rather than a "last" resort.... :)

I take it ur country is the states? Pure wild guess if i am correct. It is just that i hear a lot of divorces are coming from US. It is saddening. Why is it there are so many divorces over there?

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 03/17/13 06:54 AM

I totally get what you are saying Mik and furthermore your comment, "After all, this is a 3rd world country" IMHO was exactly right....3rd world countries are breeding grounds for domestic violence....

Although it is global, domestic violence prevails in 3rd world countries for obvious and significant reasons...Historically, in many 3rd world cultures domestic violence was/is considered a "fact" of life...It is "culturally" acceptable...
Other contributing factors include sanctioning, protection under silence or privacy, poverty, inferior or no education, patriarchal societies, limited or no assistance (of any kind) to abused women and their children and more....flowerforyou

Hey, Leigh. U r right about the other contributing factors. I totally agree with u.
Do u know any country that considers divorce as a sin?(not the expression but literally)? I am not bragging but it is the truth. It is my country. There are slight individuals who think it is absurd but without exaggerating 99% of the population think it as a sin

Hey Mikwaving I knew that many consider it a sin, but I had no idea it was 99%...Talking with you makes me appreciate my country even more...:heart:

Leigh, what i meant was the population practice it whatever the case is(of course the bible and kuran say it).
It really interests me. What I believe is that divorce is the last resort to couples' separation

:thumbsup: I share that belief Mik...Divorce should always be a "last" resort...:smile:

So why last in quotation?

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 03/17/13 06:52 AM

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 03/17/13 06:21 AM

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 03/17/13 05:45 AM

[/quote

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 03/17/13 04:59 AM

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 03/17/13 04:33 AM
I wouldnt want any shy woman near me since its hard to communicate

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 03/17/13 04:26 AM

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 03/17/13 03:46 AM
No doubt, Barca

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 03/17/13 03:45 AM
Malaga V Dortmund
Real Madrid V Galatasaray
PSG V Barcelona
Bayern Munich V Juventus

Of all these teams, who will make it into the semis and subsequently win it?