Community > Posts By > mikaxel80

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 02/14/13 04:46 AM

I have enjoyed my long distance relationship for a year...They are not always easy, often lonely, and offer special challenges...BUT...The upside is we spend a lot of time talking (communicating) so we are learning a lot about each other, we never let a day go by without contact, and we are becoming very creative in how we express our love...Neither of us thought we would end up in a long distance relationship, but here we are and we will do whatever is necessary to make it work until we are able to be together....

To answer you question, "Is love limited by distance?'...No, not for me...

There you go, girl! I love you already? Do u have a single sister? I read somebody wrote u r taken. I applaud all you said. Sure there are challenges in every relationship. So right, there is nothing wrong in long distance.

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 02/14/13 02:43 AM
Many things but let me say a few.
1.You dont have to wait for a day like this to give a present to the lady you love.
2. Nor to show her your love since you always do if you truly love her.
3. It is time consuming and MOSTLY concentrates on material things.
4. Last but not least its not my culture

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 02/14/13 02:29 AM
Hey everybody. Does anyone think being mature beyond your age makes you ineligible for a woman above your age?

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 02/14/13 02:19 AM

Seriously? You dont know?

I know but i dont like it

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 02/14/13 02:11 AM

You know what? It is the most disgusting thing one can do. Females are to be respected. They are jewels in our life. So why disrespect them? After all they are human beings like us. What if we switch places? Does anybody want that? Exactly!!Thats how they feel

Ok so what is disgusting about FWB? And since when do you have to disrespect a woman to agree to be in an FWB relationship with them. Yes women are human beings and have the same urges and desires as a man, so why can't we express our desires? Having an FWB is not disgusting or dirty. The two consenting adults are fulfilling a natural biological urge without fear of reperucssions or disease which is better than trying to pick someone up from a bar to satisfy your urges when you have no idea where the other person has been or who with. Last point, when did you turn into a woman and have the ability to know exactly how they feel?

Yeah you are right. We all have urges and desires. I dont deny that. But why dont we do it with our sexual partners? After all that's what they are for, among other things. If there is no partner, why not with a prostitute? Btw, since the priority is to solve our urges, why not use a male or female prostitute? FWB, you never know where you might meet him/her again or what damage is to be caused when u r in a relationship in the future

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 02/14/13 01:28 AM
Valentine's?You gotta be kidding me!!

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 02/14/13 01:20 AM

Love shouldn't be hinder by distance...if that is your excuse then you are never in love with her.... As they say love will make the impossible, possible..in these case both are possible to happen.

I am with you on that one. Some ppl make me sick. They only think about the physical part. What is it? Just 5 or 10% of love

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 02/14/13 01:15 AM

We’ve been hanging around the boards for months, reading and posting, deciding who we like, and accepting there’s some we just have nothing in common with. And of course, we’ve already put everybody in various categories such as, he’s handsome, she’s pretty, they’re intelligent, they’re sweet, they’re ornery, they’re quiet, they’re loud…

We’ve even allowed ourselves to admit there are sexy people too, you know the ones, that every time we see their profile picture next to their post, even if it’s not of their face, or we see their names as a post starter and we click on them just to see what they have to say, to see how they will stir up our excitement in that way only they can.

It’s a magnetism we just can’t help, because it comes from a deep primal attraction and an urge to just say “the heck with all our obvious differences” I’ve just got to taste that, even if it’s only by way of a feeling we get in that moment, like an adrenaline rush. And how much more intense does this infatuated feeling become when the subject of our fascination actually notices us?

Do we take this opportunity to put our cards on the table right then, fearing it may be quit some time before they come around to speak to us again?

Or do we play it cool, keeping our cards close to our vests, and wait to see if they come around again, which of course could indicate they have some interest in us, right?

[/quote
Let me get this right. Are you asking the guys or the ladies?

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 02/14/13 12:49 AM

Although it feels like I will never find the right one, and I'm pretty much convinced it doesn't exist for me, I still keep hoping. I wish I COULD give up, because that's when everyone says it happens...

Are you giving up so that you will meet someone or are you really giving up?

I never give up. That's the problem...

I have that problem. Maybe someday we will give up or we will meet and solve it

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 02/13/13 11:48 PM
I can't understand why some has problems with it. Can I have your thoughts? Is love limited by distance?

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 02/13/13 11:40 PM

Although it feels like I will never find the right one, and I'm pretty much convinced it doesn't exist for me, I still keep hoping. I wish I COULD give up, because that's when everyone says it happens...

Are you giving up so that you will meet someone or are you really giving up?

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 02/13/13 11:25 PM
Edited by mikaxel80 on Wed 02/13/13 11:28 PM

How many people have more or less given up hope/thoughts of someone being with them because of whatever reasons?

I know navygirl has.
And I have.

How about you, are you on here still looking, or are you here for companionship/interaction only.

Krupa and soufie and leigh and manoffewwwords obviously don't have to answer. Oh yeah, neither does captain and eileena. If there are more couples, just let us know!

Hey man. B4 going into anything, lemme say something about myself. My name is miky, I am 33 and I am from Ethiopia(in Africa) which is a beautiful country. You should see it sometime if you havent yet.
To answer your question, I have given up long before joining this site(btw i joined a coupla mnths ago). You might argue that I am young and all but the things I have seen made my decision easy.
I dont know her but i saw Leigh's post and what she says is difficult to get

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 02/13/13 11:06 PM

I've done it twice. I was shot down both times. I'd probably never do it again. I don't think my fragile ego could take it.

If you have a fragile ego, why try it at all?

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 02/13/13 11:03 PM

I don't think there is a right or wrong with the answer to this question.it depends on both the man and lady,the lady should be sure that the man likes her alot and must also have put a lot of effort into attracting the guy before she thinks of approaching,in order to avoid humiliation of herself.I haven't done it but once i made a move on a guy into getting a date with him,but before that,i made sure evrytime i walk by him that i catch his attention and heavy eye to eye contact needed to tell a guy you like him,a smile is to vague..so i got 5 dates with him when i wanted just 1.lol..didn't work out,he had goodlooks only but dumb.

Sorry about that. You know some with good looks are dumb while some who are smart dont have good looks. Dont be deceived by that. God works in mysterious ways.
But let me ask you this. Why do females always realise what that specific guy is after getting involved? I mean one can do it from the outside

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 02/13/13 10:53 PM

Approach me for a "serious relationship?" That seems a little creepy, don't you think?

How about if she approaches me for a date first? I'm cool with that. It's happened to me fairly often. But, women are lousy at starting a conversation with a stranger. They'd get better at it if they did it more often.

Hey, nobody asks you for a straight relationship out of the blue. Everybody knows dating precedes it. What kind of question is that? Obviously you......

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 02/13/13 09:01 AM

Certainly is, but I believe it is a rare occurence, despite what the ladies say, you will need to make the first move in my opinion.

Yeah, I also think it is rare but what if she asks you specifically? Would you automatically reject her or tell yourself 'its weird' and accept her?

I would be surprised, but if there was some attraction there I would accept the invitation, and see how things developed on dating.

Good for you

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 02/13/13 04:42 AM

I have told people I really like them before, I save the love word for when it is warranted.

okay... here's another question relative to that one

Here on Mingle we interact with lots of people, and outwardly it appears we like each other, but how do we really know? I mean it could be just for show, right? So, if we like someone should we let them know, or, because this is a dating site, would it be considered "flirting" if we tell each other that we like one another?

You know it's a difficult one but i look at it this way. Let me answer your question directly. Yeah you are right, on Mingle we appear to like each other. When i communicate with one person a couple of times I know really whether I really like her or not and i will let that person know. After all this is a dating site not a flirting site. And it is upto that person how to take it

I understand your point... well taken... but some people like to take dating slow... and maybe even keep a connection on the friends level instead of wanting to take it any further, so I think the level of feelings we have at different stages of a relationship is important to know too... even tho we don't have to act on them...

U r right. Some want to take it slow. I am not sayn one has to rush into relationships. U know when u r on this site u dont want to be friends always. U will see how it develops or if it materialises. Or one is on a totally different site.
By the way I agree when u said feelings mattter at d/t stages of a r/ship

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 02/13/13 02:06 AM

I would never ask out a guy . I think a woman should smile and let guy know she's open to him approaching her .

Oh great, this obviously means that any woman that smiles at me fancies me and wants me to ask them out.

I am with you, man

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 02/13/13 01:42 AM

I would never ask out a guy . I think a woman should smile and let guy know she's open to him approaching her .

May I ask why, my dear?

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 02/13/13 01:35 AM

Certainly is, but I believe it is a rare occurence, despite what the ladies say, you will need to make the first move in my opinion.

Yeah, I also think it is rare but what if she asks you specifically? Would you automatically reject her or tell yourself 'its weird' and accept her?