Community > Posts By > mikaxel80

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 09/29/21 08:49 PM

Do you mean the forums as such? Or the 30s-40s part of the forums?

The forums

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 09/29/21 10:13 AM
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 09/29/21 09:36 AM
Cant say coz i have never met anyone physically

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 09/29/21 09:33 AM
Its just that if they participate on the forum would be nice...If they dont want to, fine.

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 09/29/21 08:35 AM
Forgot:grin: forum is part of the sitelaugh

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 09/29/21 08:33 AM
Just mean here on the forum, not on the site

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 09/29/21 07:34 AM
Why is that?

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 09/29/21 07:27 AM

So you're looking for more than 50 women?

One not enough for you? laugh

Love thatlaugh

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 09/26/21 12:09 AM
Edited by mikaxel80 on Sun 09/26/21 12:15 AM

Up until recently I was one of those who didn’t reply to messages (here) but have responded to some lately.

I think if people take the time to message you and I mean write something of substance and not just ‘hi’, it’s only courteous to write back and thank them even if it’s just to say no thank you. I have now changed my mind and it’s because the guys in question don’t take rejection well (no matter how politely I respond). They think they can make me change my mind about them when all it does is verify that I made the right choice in rejecting them. More often than not they are disrespectful of my preferences and culminates them getting blocked. Very few thank me for my response and wish me well. I’m not here to justify myself or argue with guys so I’ve once again decided to no longer reply to any messages I receive. Sometimes, it seems, being polite is not worth the hassle.

Replying to job applicants is a different story. When people sent me their CVs on spec I always took the time to respond. Even if there were no current positions available I always replied. That’s just good manners or maybe I’m just old school laugh

Madam (or is it Mademoiselle), I completely agreed with you when you wrote that it is courteous to respond. For example, if I am faced with that kind of situation i think its common courtesy to reply back to some emails, meaning i reply to them according to their positivity on their initial mail. ....You said old school, Madam? I say it being polite.

mikaxel80's photo
Sat 09/25/21 02:48 AM

Are women more loyal than men? What does loyalty mean to you? Is it the same as boundaries?

There are many kinds of loyalties..Loyalty in a relationship, in a friendship, in family..which do you mean, Madam?

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 09/24/21 12:58 AM
For those of you who say'I am here to find my soulmate, to find relationship, someone to talk to' and so on, answer me this. Have y'all tried each other?

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 09/19/21 09:18 AM
Lets not make this a religion or church thing

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 09/19/21 09:05 AM

It's the old template of living which has been rammed down our throats for hundreds of years, probably much longer. Church has had a lot to do with that.
Basically woman is already made inferior in the bible with the story of Adam and Eve. She was not his first wife, that was Lilith. He wanted her to be subservient to him, she refused as they were made from the same material so they were equal.
In the end she left as he kept insisting she'd be submissive etc.

Personally I think this story was invented to subconsciously tell men they are superior, and to tell women that if they don't obey man they get cast out. That's what happened to Lilith as she has been scorned for ages, called evil etc etc.

Not to make this religious but to illustrate how far this nonsense goes back and thus how deeply it is embedded in people's system.

How badly this belief is still active DOES depend on where one lives. Some countries -or areas in countries- are still rather conservative, and again I see this is often related to people still being quite religious.
It's still a patriarchal society -pretty much everywhere- and has been for a few thousand years.

Yeah, the idea of men being superior blah blah is nonsense and what makes it more nonsense are the people who believe it

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 09/19/21 09:02 AM

Depends on where you live. In most western countries that type of thinking is old-fashioned. It's much more common nowadays for both partners to work and to share the chores at home.

My ex wife was convinced, after getting married, the husband must provide for the family, and that the wife can stay at home. I think, it depends, on how you are brought up by your parents, and not where you live.

Hey liverpool guy. I was on hiatus for a coupla years How r u?....Back to the point. I agree with the point that it depends on how you are brought up.

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 09/19/21 06:51 AM

Depends on where you live. In most western countries that type of thinking is old-fashioned. It's much more common nowadays for both partners to work and to share the chores at home.

My dear, I have been to some western cities and believe some still think that primitive way. But I am not only writing about those cities/countries. I am talking about in general.

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 09/19/21 06:25 AM
LET ME CLEAR SOMETHING RIGHT AWAY. I AM NOT ONLY TALKING ABOUT SEX.
What I really dont understand is why a woman is EXPECTED to do dishes, buy groceries, clean the house, and so on. I mean why the 'hard' things? It just interests me.

mikaxel80's photo
Sat 09/18/21 11:53 AM
Non truthful ones

mikaxel80's photo
Sat 09/18/21 11:38 AM
Curiosity

mikaxel80's photo
Sat 09/18/21 11:34 AM
Hi y'all. I have been on sabbatical for a coupla years.

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 08/13/20 04:06 AM

Why is not telling the truth automatically considered as lyi

It's not, to everyone.
Depends a lot on a situation.

I mean there are huge differences between:
- I don't tell people I'm dating that I am still married and/or have kids for at least 6 months. If they find out and whine how I lied, it's their problem. I am not a liar, they never asked, and I only bring it up when I'm comfortable with it.

- I put on my profile I'm looking for a long term relationship. I met a hot chick online whose profile also said they're looking for a long term. I've been banging her and treating her like a FWB. She keeps asking where it's going, and how I feel. I ignore those texts and conversations. I don't say anything. I don't want a long term relationship with her, I don't even really like her. But the sex is great. I'm not lying or leading her on though. Since I'm not saying anything at all about it, I'm not really lying to her.

- When a random stranger on the bus asks me how I'm doin', I just nod and don't say anything. Just because I'm not ejaculating how I'm really feeling or doing then I'm not lying. They shouldn't think I'm lying to them about how I'm doing because I don't want to have a conversation with a stranger.

Its those who say not speaking is the same as lying

It can be.
Speaking a lie is manipulating/creating a false perception.
Silence can be used to perpetuate/create/manipulate a false perception.
Just as has been said countless times regarding online dating "no response is a response."
Even silence communicates something.

Communication is not just what comes out of your mouth.
You can lie without ever saying a word.
You ever see women on instagram?

No I dont consider that as a lie since i havent spoken about it. Its more like withholding the truth. lying would be saying no I didnt cheat

By that logic you could put someone else's picture up on your profile and when people meet you in person and are like "who are you?" you can feel justified in telling them "hey! I never actually said that picture was of me so it's not a lie!"
And maybe it can go so far as "well, you typed in your email that was your picture," and respond "typing isn't actually speaking! It didn't come out of my mouth! I never lied!"

But shouldnt we be not drawn to contexts?

No. We should absolutely be drawn to contexts.
If we weren't, the human race would probably be dead within moments.
Do you not understand what "context" actually is?

[/quote
Really?laugh laugh

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25