Community > Posts By > mikaxel80

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 09/26/19 01:55 PM

Just a couple of minutes ago, I was outside walking on an upward road. Three people were coming-two guys and a lady- in opposite direction.At the same time i saw a car pass them. (By the way the lady is not in the middle or to the safe side of the road, if you know what i mean)
When they reached to where i was, i told the lady to be on the safe side and the guys to change places with her. Then some men who were standing nearby yelled at me and said why favor the female genre? And they also said that we males are people. I ignored them and left. and the lady started walking on the safe side.

What do y'all think if you were in this situation?

You know for me ladies are precious. Its not being against males. Its just that ladies offer more and we should protect them
hello mik... from a cultural safety perspective each person is an individual only they can decide what they value . Were you to walk down queen street in Auckland .nz .. it would resemble an international melting pot of culture and diversity .., Would you confront every man on the street who was not walking in a chivalrous manner??
should all men and women adopt your values ???

Just something to consider bigsmile

Hi Blondey. Answering your question....No, no one shoould adopt my values. After all everybody is a different individual. They should do as he/she feels
As you said i dont confront or intend to confront everyone on the street. Its pure instinct when the car passed by I did that

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 09/25/19 09:42 AM
Seriously, I would talk to her as a normal person. I dont hold grudges or something

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 09/25/19 09:33 AM

Culture is part of a nation's identity. Everybody should relish his/her own culture, but also accept other cultures.

True. Nobody should disrespect anybody's culture including their own

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 09/25/19 09:18 AM
Are you alive?

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 09/25/19 09:11 AM
Guys. Dont get me wrong. I am not saying culture is bad. On the contrary its good. It is your identity. What I am saying is that whether celebrations for every single cultural thing is good or bad.
It takes money and time, I think

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 09/25/19 08:50 AM
Hey everybody. What do you think of a very culture oriented country? Any pros and cons you can think of?
I am asking you this because of my country. Sometimes I think there is too much culture here. Too many holidays(Since We have many ethnic places) and on and on.....

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 09/25/19 08:31 AM

I think the two men that we're with that lady needs a lesson about being considerate and respectful. They must have not been taught that as young children.

THANK YOU!smile2

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 09/25/19 05:21 AM

What are you Looking For In A Man

What are you offering?bigsmile

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 09/25/19 04:43 AM

well maybe we can get some cheaters to post and clear things up

Not many will tell why, for they have no real reason why they cheated~~~

Will admit my ex (husband) cheated, he admitted to not only me but my kids 4 years later. That it was all him and I had nothing to do with it.. Not sure what made him finally tell our kids that but he did and that is when I learned to forgive him.. But not forget~~whoa

Ya you are right. Not many will tell. Its PART of human nature, I think(emphasis on 'PART'). If the person doesnt get what he/she wants in arelationship, then that person will resort to cheating

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 09/25/19 04:19 AM

Generally, no.

Thats a relief

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 09/24/19 09:33 AM
Edited by mikaxel80 on Tue 09/24/19 09:34 AM

It's this realistic or just something that's not achievable? I think it is achievable.

For me this statement is very very vague. Achievable by whom? The one seeking FWB or who?frustrated

mikaxel80's photo
Mon 09/23/19 11:03 PM
Why give my number? Does she want to know me or my number?

mikaxel80's photo
Mon 09/23/19 10:57 PM
Ethiopia

mikaxel80's photo
Mon 09/23/19 10:44 PM

Why do men cheat in a relationship what are the cause.

REALLY??? laugh rofl rofl

mikaxel80's photo
Mon 09/23/19 09:28 AM

L... Land of sorrow

O... Oracle of doom

V... Valley of Death

E... Eternal Damnation.

There you go, that should take care of that bloody bugger LOVE.

Anybody can assign anything to the letters, like this...
Legs, Open, Very, Easylaugh laugh

mikaxel80's photo
Mon 09/23/19 09:16 AM

Another 4 letter wordlaugh laugh

mikaxel80's photo
Mon 09/23/19 09:11 AM

And make it 6/6. Bit tight, but a win is a win bigsmile

No goal difference. It doesnt matter now

mikaxel80's photo
Mon 09/23/19 09:09 AM

That ref was a twit, never a penno :angry:

But last year, we lost at Napoli in the group stages. And we all know, who won the cup :wink:

No plain sailing in football. **** happens

Aye. Bring on Chelsea drinks

You know what Tammy said? We will leave all our frustration on Liverpoolrofl rofl rofl

LOL. See what he says after the 6th win in a row for us laugh

Where is Tammy now?

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 09/19/19 12:51 PM
This is true story. I wouldnt call it adv or dis. Its plain sad.

There is a couple I Know a while back. In the middle of their wedding ceremony they had an argument. It got heated like anything. Nobody can do anything to make the argument go away- the best men, families..nobody. Then two cars were called-forthe groom and the bride
Then after a coupla days we heardtheir divorce was finalized.We were utterly shocked.

Still to this day theydont talk to each other

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 09/19/19 12:39 PM

With high divorce rates. Having an expensive formal wedding is like throwing your money on a private show or party. To me its a gamble that i wouldnt take. Yes i like to get married but i would have it at the court house and have a nice dinner with family and friends

I agree Sheri. The divorce rate in my country has sky rocketed. Private ceremony is enough

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25