Community > Posts By > mikaxel80

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 09/13/19 06:58 AM

If there is a tv series made in your country that others may be interested in ...share it here bigsmile waving

I would have sharedit, BLondey111. But the tv series made in my country are in my country's language. So I found no necessity in sharing them
aww .. do they not have english subtitles lol ., maybe you could suggest that mikbiggrin waving

Blondey111,the movies(some) made here have subtitles not the TV series

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 09/13/19 05:27 AM
My last book is Robert A. Caro's Working: Researching, Interviewing, Writing.
And remember I am living in Ethiopia.

I like to read all sorts of books-my favorite being Ayn Rand's books and Dan brown's books

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 09/13/19 02:04 AM

If there is a tv series made in your country that others may be interested in ...share it here bigsmile waving

I would have sharedit, BLondey111. But the tv series made in my country are in my country's language. So I found no necessity in sharing them

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 09/13/19 01:50 AM

Newcastle will get beat on Saturday as usual

Of course. But it won't be a walkover. They will park a fleet of buses.

Last time I checked Benitez is in China. Did he come back?:smile:

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 09/13/19 01:45 AM

Why do ladies don't like to chat first, they prefer men to talk to them first.

I am always bemused by that

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 09/13/19 01:44 AM

.. or they are just not that into you. That's from a movie LOL

We are here, even just for the forums, because we still hold on to the hope that we might just meet THE ONE one day. Hope keeps us alive.

Those who say they are just here to socialize, why not choose FB. After all, it doesn't matter how often the other Mingle2 members, mods and admins say that Mingle2 has morphed into a social site, it still advertises itself as a dating site.

Now, who wants to match with me? bigsmile drinker rofl

You offering to match?laugh

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 09/13/19 01:39 AM

I think I've been here long enough and see a few people who could match up. Some guys who talk with me, It's not happening. I kind of wonder if anyone thinks about two people who should meet up.

Really? You fix up people?:smile:

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 09/13/19 01:28 AM

If you're talking about relationships, then I know it can last. Even though my husband died over 3 years ago, I still feel I'm married to him and I will be until the day I die. Then we'll reunite and continue our time together.

Mary, that's really sweet

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 09/13/19 01:23 AM

None so far, but it is a problem of my location

You and me both, Larsi666. May be we should relocatebigsmile

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 09/13/19 01:18 AM
Face to face, NADA. I think coz of my location

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 09/13/19 01:09 AM
This is a very very general question, Bimby. Forever what? Marriage,Life, the movie Forever Young?:wink: Please be more specific

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 09/11/19 08:28 AM

I like my partner very much, but he likes to slap me on the face. It arouses him. During sex, I let him to do as it makes its dick hard.
But I dont like to be slapped, what should I do ?

It might seem silly but you need to have a serious talk with him

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 09/11/19 08:02 AM
Newcastle will get beat on Saturday as usual

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 09/11/19 08:00 AM

whats the feeling on how Liverpool are going to do this season ? .

I surely dont knnow but what I am going to tell you is that we will give it our best because we are Liverpool Football Club. One is in the pocket and the other trophies will follow

mikaxel80's photo
Sat 09/07/19 04:50 AM
Hi Soccer fans

I should say English Premier League fans

Do you play Fantasy Football? its entertaining. We should play each other if you are interested

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 09/06/19 12:33 PM

It's that time of year here in the UK that kids are going back to school after the summer break.
I was driving this morning to my job and noticed a sweet little girl, probably starting big school for the first time.
She had all the equipment, new skirt, new blazer, new bag and all the bits and pieces.
Everything normal. This young girl was far from what we call "normal "
She was very short, a dwaf, (I hate using that word ) but you get the picture.
She was on her own and about 15 - 20 paces behind her were 2 girls going to the same school probably the same age.
What I'm asking in this thread is if you were the 2 girls following the other girl would you walk with her to try make her happy and more welcome or would you pretend she wasn't there?
Would it be patronising to walk with her for the sake of your own guilt?

If i answer the question, it would be from a grown up point of view. We are more aware of life, of our surroundings than kids.
But why should i feel guilty? Did you feel guilt?

Hi mika,
No. I didn't feel guilty. It's more if you were in that position would you walk with because you feel you have to rather than want to?
And yes, one thing about age and life experiences is you see and approach situations differently.
Similar to your racism thread.

Ok, namesake. I get you. To be straightforward, i will walk if i want to. When i say 'if i want to', i mean that person's attitude or personality determines it

Namesake?

Sorry, i made you confused. Your mingle name and my real name are the same

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 09/06/19 12:09 PM

It's that time of year here in the UK that kids are going back to school after the summer break.
I was driving this morning to my job and noticed a sweet little girl, probably starting big school for the first time.
She had all the equipment, new skirt, new blazer, new bag and all the bits and pieces.
She was on her own and about 15 - 20 paces behind her were 2 girls going to the same school probably the same age.
What I'm asking in this thread is if you were the 2 girls following the other girl would you walk with her to try make her happy and more welcome or would you pretend she wasn't there?

If i answer the question, it would be from a grown up point of view. We are more aware of life, of our surroundings than kids.

Hi mika,
No. I didn't feel guilty. It's more if you were in that position would you walk with because you feel you have to rather than want to?
And yes, one thing about age and life experiences is you see and approach situations differently.
Similar to your racism thread.

Ok, namesake. I get you. To be straightforward, i will walk if i want to. When i say 'if i want to', i mean that person's attitude or personality determines it

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 09/06/19 10:26 AM
Edited by mikaxel80 on Fri 09/06/19 10:29 AM

There are many possible answers to the question

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 09/05/19 11:56 PM
And I really think you guys should write you consider something new. It might not be necessarily thats in your country. It might be like something you experienced in another country or somewhere you visited thats unique........

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 09/05/19 11:37 PM
Hey guys, I really like your comments especially the one by Bastet, saying that it might come in handy. I never realized that. I will use it. Dont ask me for copyright:smile:
Lemme add another. We have the only official language called Amharic. Some countries use shared official lang but no country speaks ours. We also have an ancient one called Ge'ez that we dont use that much. Heard its given in some German universities or something. I am not sure

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25