Community > Posts By > mikaxel80

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 11/11/22 02:24 AM

Come visit New Zealand .. rofl rofl rofl it is the best place on earth waving

Hi Blondey. How are you?
The question is not where to visit. Actually I dont know what the question means:grin:. So come visit Ethiopia.

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 11/11/22 02:14 AM
Listening to music.
Especially BLUES and 90s music

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 07/01/22 12:41 PM
Still waiting the kind of players Newcastle will sign

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 07/01/22 12:31 PM

Alright ...

As a Borussia Dortmund and Liverpool supporter I hereby declare:

Erling Haaland won't last long in the PL. He is a good player, but very injury prone. And the Bundesliga is not as physical as the PL.

Darwin Nunez might be a good signing, because Jürgen Klopp is brilliant, unlocking a young player's potential.

Hey Larssi. How are you, friend? Long time.
Congrats to you and all of us. It says 'Salah signs'!!!!!

mikaxel80's photo
Sat 10/23/21 10:58 PM

They can talk about past relationships, but to me, any past relationship would make us incompatible.
I can allow previous dates, but nothing physical.

Why?

mikaxel80's photo
Sat 10/23/21 12:09 PM
I have encountered some couples(most before they marry) quarrel and fight over each other's past lives before they met each other.
Someone help me here. Why would I be mad if my lady has a past relationship? After all, we all didnt spend our entire life with the person we fell in love with when we were 15. What i am saying is we all were with different people before we ended up with 'The One'.

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 10/13/21 03:40 AM
Edited by mikaxel80 on Wed 10/13/21 03:42 AM

A man asked me why should men always make the first move towards a relationship?
It really surprised me, is that how it is in your world? I think in this day and age it is equal, both men and women can make the first move.
Do you think men should still make the first move or not? What are you comfortable with?

For your question, madam, I dont think men should make the first move nor female. What I mean is the one who feels it might be something should make the first move

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 10/13/21 03:35 AM

Perhaps it goes back to the early days of civilization where the men were the hunter-gatherers and the women stayed at homecamp and took care of the children and comfort items.

When farming was instituted, many women tended the farm while the men still hunted for meat. Slowly men began farming and tending the camp.

Over time, the roles merged a lil every generation.

Fast forward to present day.
Old attitudes have given way to new individualism.
Women tend to be more independent as persons, having equal rights in the free world.
Over-all, women have healthier self-esteem than a few generations ago.
TV, movies and even real-life women demonstrate abilities which meet or exceed their male counterparts.

I think it has a lot to do with respect. Not only self-respect but the respect some men give their women. Some men have no issue with treating a woman as a person. Others still treat women as things or slaves.

Personally, I don't need a care-taker. I'm quite capable of taking care of my own needs. I do the dishes when I choose to. My gf, will see the dishes and just do them. I always tell her she doesn't need to do my chores but she says she doesn't mind. To prevent this, I try to do my chose before she comes over so our time together is spent together.

On the opposite end of the scale, when I was married...I worked and my X kept the house. This is because she didn't work, stayed home with the family. I worked long, strange hours and always felt tired. The only time I could really help out with the house is over weekends and most of that time was spend going out and doing things as a family. My X once told me she couldn't sleep if the house was not clean. She was compulsive about it. Frankly, what she called a dirty house was what I called lived in.

But...things change in life. To me, the man/woman roles which used to be so important to me are now less important. I guess it comes from living alone for a long time.
I tend to cherish together time more than chore duty.
It seems to be working pretty good because my gf and I have a strong relationship. A relationship based on equality not master and slave.

Tom, that makes sense. After all, we all have to survive.

mikaxel80's photo
Mon 10/11/21 03:21 AM

Is there an end to infinity?

Didnt you learn physics or maths in school?

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 10/06/21 06:06 AM

i think he means all social media sites in general , including those mentioned ....
and he wants to know why people enjoy living , basically a fake life on them .... I for one hope , they are , otherwise it defeats the purpose of posting at all .....

Sorry to disappoint you

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 10/06/21 06:00 AM

So we are not talking about Mingle?

Yeah, he's vague. Social media. To me that's Facebook, Insta etc. Nothing to do with dating sites.
[/quote
Sure i meant those stuffs...the fb, twitter and the like..not mingle

Got you. I think I am overtired. 🥱

Hahaha

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 10/06/21 05:57 AM

So we are not talking about Mingle?

Yeah, he's vague. Social media. To me that's Facebook, Insta etc. Nothing to do with dating sites.
[/quote
Sure i meant those stuffs...the fb, twitter and the like..not mingle

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 10/06/21 05:55 AM

Hi, your complete topic did not come through. What is your question?

Why the need to post your location all the time on social media
You have gotten involved with someone that wants to control you. Edit your comments. Step on your opinions.

You aren't behaving like I want you to.

A friend of mine pulled that on me.
Excuse me, former friend.

Hey, advocacy of social media/psychologist Nobody is controlling me. Its just that our culture is more of 'why should strangers know where i am?'kind

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 10/06/21 05:45 AM

Some only do it for the sole purpose to show up :wink:

Thats what i dont get

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 10/06/21 05:35 AM

Hi, your complete topic did not come through. What is your question?

Why the need to post your location all the time on social media

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 10/06/21 05:28 AM
Somebody explain this to me. Because I can find no sense in it

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 10/01/21 09:08 PM

First time, I hear about the 3 day rule.

But to quote Homer Simpson: A lie always needs two people. One who tells the lie, and one who believes in it" bigsmile

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::clap::clap:
On another note, what do you think tomorrow's score will be? Reverse from last season's 4-1?

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 10/01/21 09:02 PM

Is falling in love with person you haven't met in real life a normal thing? How many days is normal to consider that you really fall for someone? is it ok to marry someone online that you never meet in person yet?

Lady, LDR is not easy. It takes real commitment...You dont think or you shall never think how many days or weeks should I wait to fall for this person.

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 09/30/21 12:03 PM
Football
Basketball
Living

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 09/30/21 08:06 AM
When we africans take vacation, WE TAKE VACATION....Not Sept and oct

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25