Community > Posts By > mikaxel80

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 01/09/20 04:32 AM
Edited by mikaxel80 on Thu 01/09/20 04:32 AM
Hi.
You know Christmas was on December 25. But this is for those who follow the Gregorian calendar(adopted in 1582 G.C).But for those countries who follow the Julian Calendar, it was on January 7. Accordingly, Epiphany holiday is coming up for the Orthodox Christians which is 11 days after Jan 7. It was on Jan 6 for those who celebrate christmas on December 25.
Epiphany is a public holiday in countries such as Austria, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Poland, Ethiopia (but on different date that varies annually), parts of Germany, Greece, Italy, Slovakia, Spain, and Uruguay. It is not a public holiday in Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom and the United States (except the US Virgin Islands where it is a public holiday).

Lets exchange some info about each other's tradition or culture so that we can enjoy and respect one another's tradition or culture

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 01/09/20 04:06 AM

Is it a rat?
Oops ok. I get it. Holiday

Love that

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 01/09/20 03:09 AM
Today is Thursday and I still couldnt stop watching Curtis Jones' goal

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 01/09/20 03:04 AM

Oh yeah, all them bandwagoners whoa

Well, I support Liverpool since the early 1980s, a certain Kenny Dalglish played for Scotland in the 1982 World Cup, I liked that chap. Always listened to matches on a radio station for the British troops in Germany. And when we won the old UEFA Cup in 2000, in my home town of Dortmund, I was one of the stewards shades

Talking about, this was the only European final, decided by a Silver Goal.

Up the Unbearables glasses

You were in Germany and you liked an English team?? Damn!!!!!

Sure why not. Football comes from the heart, and has nothing to do with your nationality :smile:

True that. Always from the heart:smile:
Although there are some who are soooooo conservative

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 01/01/20 01:14 AM

Oh yeah, all them bandwagoners whoa

Well, I support Liverpool since the early 1980s, a certain Kenny Dalglish played for Scotland in the 1982 World Cup, I liked that chap. Always listened to matches on a radio station for the British troops in Germany. And when we won the old UEFA Cup in 2000, in my home town of Dortmund, I was one of the stewards shades

Talking about, this was the only European final, decided by a Silver Goal.

Up the Unbearables glasses

You were in Germany and you liked an English team?? Damn!!!!!

mikaxel80's photo
Mon 12/30/19 03:50 AM
Hey everybody. How are we liverpool fanatics doing?

You know i came across some fake liverpool fans a couple days ago. You know them- the ones that makes their voice heard by saying they have been fans of lfc their whole life when we start winning. then when it goes sideways they says they have never ever been supporters of lfc.
So lets ask each other(the diehard fans) some simple questions about lfc and exchange some knowledge about the club.For starters, how many of us know the origin of The Kop?

The name originates from Spion Kop, a hill in South Africa which was a battle place during the second Boer War

mikaxel80's photo
Mon 12/30/19 03:16 AM
The simple answer for me is NOOOOO WAY!
When you think you want to be friends, at first it might fun and all that since you are single. But if you are in a relationship,... God help you. Moreover it wont workout in the long run

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 12/18/19 01:40 AM
Indoors or outdoors?

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 12/18/19 01:29 AM
Edited by mikaxel80 on Wed 12/18/19 01:30 AM
Proud of the youngsters last night!!! And an average age of 19 years!!!

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 12/18/19 01:24 AM
Ever since I have heard it five years ago, I am really hooked with this song. Its a song made for Sons of Anarchy series(which I didnt see and dont intend to see).

Recently I had an argument with a friend about the genre of the song. What do y'all think it is?
Make it rain by Ed Sheeran

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 12/18/19 01:16 AM
H.E.R-The Lord is coming and Tracy Chapman's House of the Rising Sun

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 12/18/19 01:02 AM

and sexual boredom are reasons I am in opposition to monogamy.

That explains this topic.

rofl rofl

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 12/18/19 01:01 AM

A true polygamist would have to be monogamous × however many wives he had.
Ergo, funny word,if he doesn't stray, he's faithful to all his women.

Either you are in polygamy or you are not. There is no both ways or middle ground

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 12/18/19 12:59 AM

To each their own... but your definitions do not seem to be correct on what you describe.

It would seem that maybe you meant Monogamy vs Polyamory...

brief definitions: Technically, polyamory means multiple loves and polygamy means multiple spouses. Polyamory is a form of consensual non-monogamy (CNM) with emotionally intimate relationships among multiple people that can also be sexual and/or romantic partners. In its most common form, polygamy is actually polygyny, in which one man marries multiple women.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-polyamorists-next-door/201807/what-is-the-difference-between-polyamory-and-polygamy

Thanks for the Insight
But whether he means polyamory or not someones in deep problem

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 12/18/19 12:55 AM
By the way, check the bible or quran

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 12/18/19 12:53 AM
Edited by mikaxel80 on Wed 12/18/19 12:54 AM

Different partnerships work well for different people. Not everyone is built for monogamous relationships. High divorce rates, reports of infidelity, and sexual boredom are reasons I am in opposition to monogamy. Monogamy seems to be outdated, unnatural, and restrictive. People share more companionship,and ongoing sexual variety which are upsides of polygamous relationships. Lying, deceit, and sneaking around which occurs with unfaithful individuals is wholly different from a consensual partnership with more than two individuals and may even relieve stress. I would think most people could be happier if we stopped trying to make one person our everything and learned that our own self worth is more than enough!

Really?REALLY??
Your argument is .... ABSURD, to say the least. 'Lying, deceit and Sneaking around'? That's a PREREQUISITE of going to hell, my friend. And I dont think anybody wants that.::smile:
Being serious,
As you say, we have to make THE one person our everything because we want to be healthy above everything else.If there is no health,...... well do the math. This indicates that our self worth is important.

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 11/14/19 08:18 AM
Edited by mikaxel80 on Thu 11/14/19 08:20 AM

Why focus on flaws and weaknesses? Everyone will have some, but aren't you more interested what a great person someone is than to know what their perceived flaw is?
Because often it is perceived: what you consider a weakness I may not. What one considers an annoying weakness may not bother another in the slightest.

I've noticed often men ask this question. Men often come up with these 'head' questions, as if it's a job interview or a mental way to get a connection. Now that is very masculine energy based, but to be honest very unempowered masculine to use in this area of life.

Back to 'weaknesses'... if that makes up 0,5% of someone's character why focus on that and make that bigger when there's a 99,5% which is great! And even it it was 10%...
I feel you set yourself up for disaster with that question.
I think many ask it as they're in their head, wanting to check if the woman is honest or able to come up with a prize-winning reply. In other words: a test. Men like tests & competition, women don't, unless she's very masculine energy based.

My dear, ya you are right. Focusing on how good a person you are is a great thing. That must be pursued. It leads to great friendship and so on
BY the way, not focusing on anything. I was just making simple observation

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 11/14/19 08:12 AM

Humm back in the day when the site first started as JustSayHi we had a lot of regulars in the forums as we do now.. Just happen a lot of them was from Texas... So after realizing many of us was from the same state I created a thread in the Texas Forum for us all to get to know one another.. Back then we all posted in it daily..

https://static1.mingle2.com/images/users/3/77/37031700_9799.jpg?1571950472

After a while I suggested a meet I actually held the first meet at my house.. This was after we all had talked to each other for some time in that thread and exchanged numbers ect.. It was set up that everyone pitched in on the food cost and it was BYOB type thing and your blankets & pillows for we made it a sleep over since Texas is a big state and to make the cost lower for those that might have too much to drink.. lol

Our first meet was around 10 that showed up we had a blast after that more joined in and others offered their place to have the meet.. One year we all went to Palo Duro Canyon rented two cabins put all the guys in one and the women in the other. We split the cost between those that showed up. We all went as friends.. some at times did end up dating..

So I suggest if your into meeting others make a effort and try to meet others even as friends at times.. If you live close set up a lunch date.. to get to know each other.. One reason dating local only helps, you get to meet others face to face.. that tells more then chatting back and forth for months..

Hey.Thats nice- what u did.
Have a problem though. Nobody i met on the forums is from this continent, let alone this country:smile:

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 11/12/19 04:56 AM

Remembering peoples names...I try to associate a new name with someone I know with the same name. Seems to help!

Try associating the names with a game of cards or something like that if you like to remember names. If you want to forget, HALLELUJAH!

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 11/10/19 01:19 AM

yes love makes me miserable that time because he broke my heart into pieces. my life my world belongs to him but his worls not belongs to me and it was so hurt i felt dumb.. but after years i realized that love is all i need.... and it begins to my self.
i think that the most painful things inlife is losing the one you value. the truth is the most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of valuing someone too much and forgetting that you are special too...:blush:

So, basically, love didn't make you miserable?
It was your own expectations of love which made you miserable, right?
So, if you are/were miserable, it wasn't love it was you making yourself miserable?
Erm, is that right?
Help me understand...

Ya. You are right. Two contradictory things I read. So help us understand, dear Rin

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25