Community > Posts By > mikaxel80

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 11/10/19 01:18 AM

yes love makes me miserable that time because he broke my heart into pieces. my life my world belongs to him but his worls not belongs to me and it was so hurt i felt dumb.. but after years i realized that love is all i need.... and it begins to my self.
i think that the most painful things inlife is losing the one you value. the truth is the most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of valuing someone too much and forgetting that you are special too...:blush:

So, basically, love didn't make you miserable?
It was your own expectations of love which made you miserable, right?
So, if you are/were miserable, it wasn't love it was you making yourself miserable?
Erm, is that right?
Help me understand...

Ya. You are right. Two contradictory things I read. So help us understand, dear Rin

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 11/07/19 04:53 AM

There is always good and bad days. And if you are always miserable, you make people happy, who wish misery on you.
:clap::clap::clap:
im one of that i felt miserable empty inside for the past two years because i do love in 1 person with all my heart.:blush:

Come again??????surprised

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 11/06/19 06:08 AM

I think people that are miserable and making others miserable around them have a narcissistic warped sense of being. They thrive on chaos. I had an ex like that. Harassed me for years after our divorce; the sad thing is, he put our son in the middle of it all.

Yup. Thats the word-narcissistic. Is their a difference with miserable?
In other note, I am deeply sorry for your son. Know how it feels

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 11/06/19 03:31 AM

It depends if they were happy before being miserable or miserable before being happy , making you miserable because they are miserable, maybe if you pretended that you are not miserable because they are miserable ,they may pretending be happy or miserable

Lots of miserablelaugh

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 11/06/19 02:58 AM
Hi everybody. Very Few people I know love living a miserable life. They are happy about it.Even if you tell them that,they plainly deny it. Of the very few of them, they just make your life miserable and feel happy about it. I dont know why it makes them happy. May be it is just that they give extreme priority to their happiness. May be not. What do you think about this? Any view is welcome

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 10/16/19 07:12 AM

Are men unknowing victims of sexual harassment ???

in the scenario you presented ....

waving ... if they only have a prehistoric reptilian brain and live in the days of hunter/gatherers . They potentially might be unknowing victims of biological evolutionary sexual flaws /primal urges tongue2

:smile: laugh

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 10/16/19 07:09 AM

What interests me is why dont anybody or the law acknowledges that females entice us at work place, or any other public places by revealing their bodies wearing those ridiculously short dresses? Then before you know it, you are fired or charged for sexual harasssment

So basically you are blaming women for men lacking the ability to conduct themselves in a mature way and think with the right head?

Interesting!

There was a time in the US where that would have been the case, fortunately the law here recognizes that blaming another for poor behavior has no validity. Each person, both male and female is accountable for their own actions. There are cases where self defense holds up in the court of law, but "she dressed provocatively" no longer works because it does not threaten ones life when a women to wear a short dress.

No I am not blaming anybody. Why the need for twisting words? I simply stated whatis seen worldwide.
Read and understand, my dear before giving comment

Well dear... I commented on what my interpretation of what you wrote was.

You stated why don't anyone or the law acknowledge women entice men by wearing ridiculously short dresses. To me that is saying women should be held accountable for men sexually harassing them because of the way they dress.

If my interpretation is incorrect, please clarify and we can continue this discussion.

I cant blame you. Sorry it gave that interpretation. What I am trying to say is not defending males. But a while ago, this wasnt any problem because females dont show too much flesh(especially the seducing areas). Now when the clothes are getting smaller BY THE MINUTE the harassment also got BIGGER on us. That seems like unfair meaning its like you are fired from your job coz somebody...

Okay, I believe I understand more what you're saying. Thanks for clarifying.

I get your correlation with the increase of sexual harassment accusations towards men with the increase of clothing or lack there of that women choose to wear, but I don't believe that is the cause of the increase.

Years ago even when women wore clothing that fully covered their bodies men made suggestive remarks and acted in a way that is now perceived as sexual harassment. I believe it's more to do with it being more acceptable now that women speak up. Thanks to the laws we have, more are feeling comfortable to speak up as well. In the past women who spoke up were treated poorly and/or fired for causing a raucous. That threat is no longer there.

I do agree that at times it is unfair because they are unfairly accused. There are women who use that as leverage in an inappropriate way and that's not right or fair to the men who lose their jobs because of it.

Am I closer to what you're trying to discuss here?

First, you nailed it on the thread

Second, I definitely agree with you that we men(sorry men but this is a fact) have a tendencyto or an urge to make sexual remarks. And the cause is i believe our (men's) mind above anything. It is just the way we are made(BTW it is not a defense)

But remember, when women were fully clothed we tend to make less sexual remarks. But when they show us what they have got publicly, our remarks go through the roof

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 10/15/19 07:29 AM

What interests me is why dont anybody or the law acknowledges that females entice us at work place, or any other public places by revealing their bodies wearing those ridiculously short dresses? Then before you know it, you are fired or charged for sexual harasssment

So basically you are blaming women for men lacking the ability to conduct themselves in a mature way and think with the right head?

Interesting!

There was a time in the US where that would have been the case, fortunately the law here recognizes that blaming another for poor behavior has no validity. Each person, both male and female is accountable for their own actions. There are cases where self defense holds up in the court of law, but "she dressed provocatively" no longer works because it does not threaten ones life when a women to wear a short dress.

No I am not blaming anybody. Why the need for twisting words? I simply stated whatis seen worldwide.

Well dear... I commented on what my interpretation of what you wrote was.

You stated why don't anyone or the law acknowledge women entice men by wearing ridiculously short dresses. To me that is saying women should be held accountable for men sexually harassing them because of the way they dress.

If my interpretation is incorrect, please clarify and we can continue this discussion.

I cant blame you. Sorry it gave that interpretation. What I am trying to say is not defending males. But a while ago, this wasnt any problem because females dont show too much flesh(especially the seducing areas). Now when the clothes are getting smaller BY THE MINUTE the harassment also got BIGGER on us. That seems like unfair meaning its like you are fired from your job coz somebody...

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 10/15/19 07:17 AM

slaphead Reminds me of something I read recently. " She's not dressed like a slut, you're just thinking like a rapist."

rofl rofl

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 10/15/19 05:52 AM

Interesting!

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 10/15/19 04:01 AM

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 10/10/19 05:28 AM

Humm here is my take on this.. Yes people do seem to shy away from anyone that has a medical condition they do not understand. And yes we may look at them different.. Many times it is due to we don't understand and may be afraid if they may have a episode while with them..

Due to all that, many tend to distance themselves as far as a relationship or just friends with those that have medical conditions.

Should one distrust them for this?? No instead one should educate their friends/family and others about their medical condition. For those that have any medical condition that may need someone to know what to do if they have a episode. It would make things easier for others to understand, if they knew what to do and to know what restrictions some may have..

So I say instead of distrust, them educate them. You might be surprised how many after they know how to help if needed. Will no longer distant themselves for they had no idea what to do if something happened... jmo

Thanks for that Texas Girl

mikaxel80's photo
Mon 10/07/19 04:47 AM

Thats with any disability. People today tend to shy away from people who are sick. Its there loss cause were still capable of love and relationships.

You are right. Those kind of people exist everywhere

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 10/04/19 09:01 AM

Epilepsy is not a reason for trust or distrust. And you can live a relatively normal life, if you take all precautions, which includes medication.

You know, when u know u have it its different how you see people than before because people see it as a kind of a curse bestowed upon you. So they treat you with reservation. Hence you start to trust them a little less. and this leads you, without you wanting it, isolating yourself

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 10/04/19 08:00 AM
Hi. Just want to know how people can be trusted when you know you have it and wouldnt it be difficult to be socially active since you have restrictions?

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 10/04/19 07:51 AM
Watching a hilarious movie called Murder Mystery starring Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 10/04/19 07:44 AM

I easily forget people's names.

I do that, too. Aggravating, isn't it?

Triple that

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 10/04/19 07:39 AM

Meskel means cross(n) in Amharic language.
Meskel holiday is a religious and cultural holiday celebrated by the Orthodox Christians in our country which means Finding Of the True Cross. It is celebrated yearly on September 27 and September 28 in a leap year(like we did now). It is now one of UNESCO's cultural heritage sites.
The setting is very beautiful. You can see it on the link

https://borkena.com/2019/09/27/ethiopia-meskel-demera-celebration-across-the-country/

General knowledge questions usually refer to something that is general knowledge.
Do you assume M2 is only composed of members from Ethiopia?
Do you assume M2 is only composed of members that follow Orthodox Christianity in your country?
Do you assume M2 is only composed of members that even know what UNESCO stands for?

Oops, sorry, those were specific questions (I may have had too many cookies tonight).

You brought a smile to your face
To your questions, ask the Orthodox Israelites and it will be clarified to you
In addition, the festival is known as Feast of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross in other Orthodox, Catholic or Protestant churches around the world. The churches that follow the Gregorian calendar celebrate the feast yearly on September 14.
Since it touches the christianity religion, I thought it sharing might not be a bad idea

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 10/03/19 01:58 AM

I think it should be expected from the beginning but times change, what are your thoughts?

I think the word 'expected' is a bit harsh
I dont expect anything from anyone. When you start dating and get in a relationship, exclusivity is a must and must be an unspoken agreement. Otherwise you are.....

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 10/03/19 01:29 AM
Edited by mikaxel80 on Thu 10/03/19 01:30 AM
Just wondering how poor people all over the world are managing their lives

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25