Community > Posts By > mikaxel80

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 02/13/13 01:16 AM

I have told people I really like them before, I save the love word for when it is warranted.

okay... here's another question relative to that one

Here on Mingle we interact with lots of people, and outwardly it appears we like each other, but how do we really know? I mean it could be just for show, right? So, if we like someone should we let them know, or, because this is a dating site, would it be considered "flirting" if we tell each other that we like one another?

You know it's a difficult one but i look at it this way. Let me answer your question directly. Yeah you are right, on Mingle we appear to like each other. When i communicate with one person a couple of times I know really whether I really like her or not and i will let that person know. After all this is a dating site not a flirting site. And it is upto that person how to take it

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 02/13/13 01:16 AM

I have told people I really like them before, I save the love word for when it is warranted.

okay... here's another question relative to that one

Here on Mingle we interact with lots of people, and outwardly it appears we like each other, but how do we really know? I mean it could be just for show, right? So, if we like someone should we let them know, or, because this is a dating site, would it be considered "flirting" if we tell each other that we like one another?

You know it's a difficult one but i look at it this way. Let me answer your question directly. Yeah you are right, on Mingle we appear to like each other. When i communicate with one person a couple of times I know really whether I really like her or not and i will let that person know. After all this is a dating site not a flirting site. And it is upto that person how to take it

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 02/13/13 12:47 AM
This is not a question only for guys but also for ladies. Just wanna get your insights

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 02/13/13 12:39 AM
Try me!

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 02/13/13 12:30 AM

I have my preferences set for 28-50 and that just came about recently after an FWB relationship with a 32 year old. I have had a 22 yr. old stalker and a 25 yr. old tell me I look "yummy". Just don't think I could date anyone that close to my daughters age. As far as the upper limit goes I don't want anyone who has one foot in the grave or lacks enough stamina to keep up with me.

In dating, all you have to do is think about yourself.
You said you dont want somebody closer to your daughter's age? Why? Because she might take him?
By the way why dont we try each other and see where it goes? After all i am not in the twenties

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 02/13/13 12:16 AM
Hi. Welcome. I think i am nice. How about you?

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 02/12/13 12:36 PM
Seems they have disappeared into thin air

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 02/12/13 12:33 PM
A senseless day

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 02/12/13 12:02 PM

It is refreshing to see a section of the board dedicated to men and women of my age group. I see many good looking men on this site but they are too young for me. I am not interested in being a mother figure. I would like a man who is my own age and connects on my level in life experience, intellectually and educationally. I believe most women my age feel the same way. We are looking for SERIOUS relationships. Players step off. If you are attractive, educated, and serious about having a relationship, look no further. :-) I hope that many of you will respond to this post and sound off. Thanks.

Hi there. First of all great that you stated perfectly what you want. Second you might not believe this but here goes. As can be seen from my profile, i am 33(i might be younger but please continue reading). I dont mingle well with people near my age(usually around this age you can guess). They are so irresponsible and i get mad with them. Since i dont share the majority's opinion in everything, they think me as an outcast. Gradually i learned that i am more comfortable with mature, responsible people. They share my ideas and all. Now on this site i found you and would like to see where it goes since i want a serious relationship. Hoping to hear from you soon

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 02/12/13 11:34 AM

Hi All;

I just joined this site today and have really enjoyed reading all the responses to this issue. My opinion is yes, there are lots of wonderful men and women out there, but are we setting the bar too high. Alot have talked about visual and I can understand that on both ends. We all want some beauty or handsome that we can be proud to walk down the street with, but in time that will wear away. What about the nice gal or guy that happens to have a child or two and the moment some of us read that, we move on to the next profile, or what about someone who drinks a tiny bit too much or has the ocassional cigarette. Nice guys and girls are not perfect, so my advice is talk to lots of people, have dates and see where it goes. Nice guys and girls, in my opinion, typically won't ask to sleep with you on the first date anyway due to shyness, courtesy, decency and respect for you and themselves. So next time you see someone in your area looking, say hello and see where it goes. Sorry, rambling on.

Damn right!! Open your eyes everybody.
By the way, you didnt ramble on.

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 02/12/13 11:25 AM

It really is hard to find a good man!! I know it is difficult for anyone today, but I am losing hope!

Belueve me don't. Try me. If you dont find me good enough.... But i know you will

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 02/12/13 11:13 AM

Hi. Anyone ever been interested in the idea of a friend with benefits. No ties but lots of no-tie fun. Look forward to hearing others opinions

You know what? It is the most disgusting thing one can do. Females are to be respected. They are jewels in our life. So why disrespect them? After all they are human beings like us. What if we switch places? Does anybody want that? Exactly!!Thats how they feel

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 02/12/13 10:57 AM
By the way my friend, the Reds are liverpool while Red Devils are man united.
Know well what you are going to write.
I hate man utd like hell but i know their nickname.
Gotcha u there my friend

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 02/12/13 10:51 AM
Liverpool football club. I saw the UEFA champions league final between liverpool and roma in 1984(if i am not mistaken) and then i got hooked. I was only 5 then but i love the color red and gradually a full hearted liverpool fan

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 02/12/13 05:09 AM
If you mean it, its never wrong. But if you dont, think of it as a suicide note.

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 02/12/13 05:04 AM
You think there aren't serious guys? Well you didnt look hard enough. You are too judgemental

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 02/12/13 04:54 AM
You know everybody, nobody is perfect. If there was one do you think we all could live? There is no perfect person for anybody. Afterall since God is perfect what is gonna happen to the person/persons who claims to be perfect? All in all there is nothing perfect. What makes one say something/someone is perfct is that when he/she chooses to see/acknowledges what he/she wants to see. Sometimes i wonder why there is the word 'perfect'

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 02/12/13 04:31 AM
Why not?!?

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 02/12/13 04:18 AM
Edited by mikaxel80 on Tue 02/12/13 04:28 AM
I dont think age matters for whatever reason. If she is the one that captured my heart, then.... But if she is over 60 i wouldnt think of dating her.
By the way Taimane2012, how about you? Does age really matter?

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 02/12/13 03:57 AM
Hi everybody. Been a member for a coupla months and just been active this week. Would like to meet a confident woman. Anybody who can help u know where to find me

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next