Community > Posts By > mikaxel80

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 02/22/13 12:34 AM
The stinger-Sting! How could one forget him?

mikaxel80's photo
Fri 02/22/13 12:14 AM

A friend of mine is upset that her husband missed their wedding anniversary last week.

I don’t think it’s that big of a deal, but have never been married...so thought I'd put it to you guys.

Has your significant other, or spouse ever forgotten your anniversary.

Was it a big deal to you or not and why?

Well, to answer your question directly I think it not to be neither a big deal nor a small deal. It is a deal. I havent been married but let me share you my insights on this.
According to me I fell in love with a woman and I must accept what is important to her is important to me and vice versa. So the day we fell in love or married should be important to both of us and should be celebrated, although our everyday is a celebration

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 02/21/13 10:49 PM
Hey everybody. Thanks for the contributions. I really enjoyed it, specially the responses of singmesweet to duttoneer

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 02/21/13 10:44 PM

I have seen many women do it but i dont get it. As soon as their r/ship turns to marriage, their behavior totally changes. They assume control of your life-activities and such. As I know it r/ship is between 2 partners and so is marriage. But when that time arrives they make the marriage into one.
Am I not seeing something or is their a specific reason for this? Please share your thoughts

not only is that ridiculous. husbands are men not children - I daresay perhaps the ones you are referring to needed parenting?laugh

also think about it - I doubt the attitude toward females displayed in your post is going to help you win women....ohwell

First of all, I didnot ask this question for the sake of others and not to win women. I asked it for me since i see the kind of r/ship I see around me are frequent as the one I mentioned earlier.
Second, believe me I am not married and havent faced that kind of relationship.
Third, yeah you are right, people like that need parenting or more than parenting.
Last, are you that kind of person(meaning the one who needs parenting? I would be happy to do that)

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 02/20/13 04:47 AM

If you were giving advice to a friend who had not been on a date in 20 years, what would you tell him/her to prepare them for their date?

Wish we could have beeen friends since you are reasonably intelligent

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 02/20/13 02:08 AM
First, be yourself. Second, go with the flow. Third dont push her around.
Ow, that's what i have been telling myself since i havent had a date in 12 years. My bad

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 02/20/13 01:53 AM
Your question specifically says which is more stronger. U dont have to be a genius to know the answer-real love. But if u cant get real love well the other available option comes into play. After all love is love whether virtual or real

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 02/20/13 01:46 AM

No, but it does depend on the lady. So many have age related "hang-ups". It's all a matter of comfort; people do not like to go outside their comfort zone. Everyone is different.

Good luck!

Thanks for the well wish but can you recommend me anybody? Btw i am straight

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 02/20/13 12:56 AM
I have seen many women do it but i dont get it. As soon as their r/ship turns to marriage, their behavior totally changes. They assume control of your life-activities and such. As I know it r/ship is between 2 partners and so is marriage. But when that time arrives they make the marriage into one.
Am I not seeing something or is their a specific reason for this? Please share your thoughts

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 02/19/13 11:02 AM

Are we loyal?

We’re online friends having never met in person, but we generously communicate in every other way possible, including lengthy email and phone conversations, while also being able to see each other via web-cam on Skype or Messenger, and we’re involved in an emotionally rocking relationship, respecting and caring for each other immensely. But because of the physical distance between us, it could be as little as a few hundred miles, or as much as oceans apart, we know it could be quite some time, if ever, that we get to be together to caress our bodies in the same way we’ve caressed our minds and stoked our feelings.

So, do we remain loyal to only one special relationship we’ve created and invested time in, thereby rejecting all others who we also like and connect with to a lesser degree?

Or should we not expect, or ask for any type of commitment that could possibly limit our ability to search for and become more seriously involved with someone else who is closer and more accessible?

Are we lenient?

We all have our own definitions for what we find to be acceptable behavior on the part of those we love, boundaries we know not to cross if we want to keep a drama free relationship happy and growing closer. And we establish these certain limitations at the start of any serious commitment, so that if breached we know the violation could lead to consequences that we previously agreed on. While drawing our lines in the sand, we simultaneously don’t want to be collared and leashed to restrain our activities, because once applied they could be tightened so much that we’d be strangled to death. So we agree to draw the lines loosely, allowing for plenty of play room.

So, how do you define leniency in your relationships?

And what are the consequences if your love interest crosses the lines?

You know, if I had a real relationship I would answer all your questions. To answer your last part, my leniency depends on the nature of the r/ship

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 02/19/13 10:49 AM

You put the wife and mother in a cage and let them at it. This is how cage fighting originated.

100% sure!!

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 02/19/13 10:40 AM

Ever since 50 Shades of Grey hit the market we’re occasionally touched on the various aspects
of a submissive vs. dominant relationship. But I’d like to dig deeper into this mindset if you
all feel comfortable talking about these issues, being forthright with your answers will be the
only way to really see both sides clearly. And I know this topic might stir contention among
our different beliefs and ways of life, but where there’s debate, new ideas can help us relate.

I’ll begin by acknowledging that I have always been the submissive in a committed relationship,
and it’s not because my dominant counterpart demanded this from me, but because I feel secure
in my role and know what’s expected of me, which is... I bring an income into the relationship
so that I am not totally dependent on my partner… I cook and clean and cater to his wants,
desires, and needs… without complaining or nagging… I handle the bill paying… I buy the
groceries and our clothes, both mine and his… I take care of all the animals brought home…
I don’t argue, if he makes a point, I accept it…even though I’m the submissive, because
I have earned his trust he gives me power within the relationship to make decisions about
our financial dealings, including the handling and use of his income too, in other words, the
dominant works, brings his paycheck home, grabs the remote, and comes and goes
as he pleases... doing whatever he likes without my questioning him about where he’s
going and what he does… granted, I already know what most of you are thinking about
the way I handle things in a relationship, but being this way makes it possible for me to
enjoy what I appreciate most… peace and happiness… and if my partner is satisfied
with the way I treat him, he naturally wants to keep me satisfied in his own way too.
Plus, what I’ve said so far is only part of what being a true submissive is really like,
and I’ll only reveal more if this thread shows interest…

So, are any of you willing to reveal your roles, and the expectations you have regarding
your partners?

Hey, this is a complicated question for most if thought thoroughly. For me it is so simple. Relationship is a compromise on all things. It is different when you are single-you are either of the 2. No in-betweens. So to me this thing called being submissive or dominant does not work/exist. It long existed in the dark ages. Not since

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 02/17/13 07:13 PM

WELCOME ONE AND ALL. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: SINGLE OR TAKEN ????????????????

still single

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 02/17/13 07:07 PM
Edited by mikaxel80 on Sun 02/17/13 07:09 PM

You’re living with your significant other, either as lovers or as spouses, while trusting that you’re both being monogamous, one of you cheats. The relationship is okay up to this point, and the non-adulterer has little reason to suspect there is a problem in the relationship that might tempt the other to stray, so it’s unexpected and causes a serious wound in the heart of the faithful partner. Now, what do you do as a direct result of this breach in your love?

Will you both salvage this relationship and forgive the adulterer, or separate?

If you decide to remain together, do you try to regain the trust you had before the incident, and become closer to each other, never to cheat again? Or might you stay together not so much for love at this point, but for financial/economic reasons, because in today’s economy it’s easier to live well with two incomes instead of just one, and you can even separate in the residence by having your own rooms, perhaps even having an open agreement now, where either partner is free to meet someone else and move on?

If not, and you’re lovers who are renting with the lease signed by both, who would move out if a complete break down occurs? And likewise, if you’re married “without children” to consider, and you have a mortgage, which spouse would stay; the one who could afford to pay the monthly notes on the residence, even if they are the adulterer?

Would your decision about who leaves even be based on the financial aspects of your relationship, or would the offender automatically have to move out as punishment for their error in judgment?

Or, in this day and age when our sexual behavior is touted as being open and easily accessible, now that it’s the acceptable norm to just “love the one we’re with”, is it wiser to expect that cheating might occur in any relationship, so we go into one already prepared to overlook this activity?

What do you Minglers think about cheating, are you for, or against it?

And what do you consider cheating to be? Can flirting be a form of cheating? And if so, should people in committed relationships be free to flirt with others?

Well let me put it as this. Our leaders say war is the last option. So if my wife or girlfriend cheats I will try to work it out by any means necessary. If not, go into the next stage. After all i am with that person for better or for worse. Call me old fashioned but that's the way i see it

mikaxel80's photo
Sat 02/16/13 12:44 PM

I was recently contacted by a man saying he was in Afghanistan. We chatted and right away he was telling me how beautiful I was, and if I would date him. Sounded weird to me for that to happen so fast, but I fell for it. It wasn't long and he told me how much he loves me and really piled it on thick. He told me he was doing a secret mission and no one could know where he was nor could he call on cell phones. I'm starting to get suspicious, but again I didn't want to believe it. A few days later he suggested that there was an actual way for us to talk and the US Army would contact me to get info and because he can't even have access to his bank account that I would have to pay for it. My make believe world came to an end at that time. I did get an email from 'U S Army' but knew immediately it wasn't from our Army'.
The grammar was horrible. To make a long story short, I confronted him with it all. He emailed me back admitting he was doing all this.

Ladies, please be careful. If someone falls in love with you that quickly.....be cautious. If they are widowed and have a sob story to tell you, be cautious. If they plan a future with you that quickly, run.........these guys are smart, they have an answer for everything. I've only been on this site for 4 days and have already had 3 guys trying to scam me.

Guys,
I don't mean to bash all of you, I know the majority of you are good guys. But be aware women are doing the same thing to you too.

I can now pick up on a scam pretty quick, but I also like to play their game for a while, just to waste their time.

I will never give out my personal info to anyone, nor will I ever send you any money for any reason. So if you want to contact me and have a real conversation I am really a caring person. I put God first in my life, then my family and the last thing I need is someone trying to take advantage of me.

Hey, I sympathize with you. Sure there are scammers as many as ants.
I face them many times through my e-mail addresses. Once i even went almost the distance.
Can i suggest one thing? We have atleast 1 thing in common. So why not we chat? I am no scammer. Lol

mikaxel80's photo
Sat 02/16/13 12:22 PM
Man, you sound ultra desperate. C'mon you have to cntrl yourself

mikaxel80's photo
Sat 02/16/13 08:22 AM

My friend love dosent bother about boundries and age dsnt mater. U should tel her before its too late.

You totally didnt get me. First of all, i dont love her. I only like her as a friend. Second, age for me doesnt matter when it comes to love. Third, she is into me. Last but not least, i am going nuts about being so bothered

mikaxel80's photo
Sat 02/16/13 07:35 AM

Nothing wrong with fwb concept. Two consenting adults who want to have some rockin' sex, why the hell not? doesn't mean the woman is a slut and it doesn't mean the guy is just a sex hound with no emotion attached to him. Sex is all about emotion! physical emotion.

For you ladies, sure. But for us, most of the time we want to attach something more besides physical involvement

I think that's great!if a guy wants to have more to attach to a physical realtionship but I also think if two people are secure enough with themselves it's also a good thing to be able have that kind of fwb relationship. Of course both parties must understand this, otherwise someone will get hurt and that is never a good thing.

Yup, someone obviously gets hurt and the repercussions ain't good. It is one of the many downsides

mikaxel80's photo
Sat 02/16/13 07:28 AM
Hey everybody. Can you help me out here?
I have my own business and a part time student. Recently I met this girl in school(actually 3 mnths ago). We became friends. I am single and she is on an on-and-off relationship. A coupla weeks ago she started giving me signs that she like me more than a friend. I understood and i started ignoring it as if i didnt get her. Btw she is yonger than me(11 years). That is not why i didnt want a relationship. It is because i dont want to ruin our friendship and she is not a committment type and mommy's girl but her mum passed away a year ago.
So any suggestions, my mingle friends?

mikaxel80's photo
Sat 02/16/13 07:05 AM

How would you react if a stranger suddenly kissed you ?smooched

Well, it is simple. I will ask the stranger why she kissed me. Depending on her answer, I'll take the appropriate measure. Although kissing a stranger never happens in my culture