Community > Posts By > willowdraga

willowdraga's photo
Mon 01/14/13 11:29 AM
Edited by willowdraga on Mon 01/14/13 11:42 AM
Again, the laws are going to favor me on this one.

And it will be just and fair.

Well ok not really fair because it doesn't guarantee a peace loving person freedom from the legal gun crazies in this country but they will just have to suffer them.

It doesn't stop a legal gun owner from gunning down his whole family because he is depressed. It doesn't stop a legal gun owner from shooting everyone at work because he is having problems on the job. It doesn't stop the kid next door from getting in the gun cabinet and shooting your kid in the eye with daddies gun. It doesn't stop much at all....

But maybe it might stop a taught by his mother gun crazy kid from mowing down the whole kindergarten class down the street.

willowdraga's photo
Mon 01/14/13 11:26 AM
laugh slaphead

willowdraga's photo
Sun 01/13/13 01:50 PM
http://www.jhsph.edu/news/news-releases/2012/webster-white-paper.html

willowdraga's photo
Sun 01/13/13 01:45 PM

Andy, the only owning you do is in your mind bud.

Your long drawn out attempts don't accomplish anything.

It is the same diatribe every time. From years of it....huh

This gun saves lives thread is kinda short on facts and proof of all the lives it saves when I can tie the whole thing up with all the lives it takes.

It is like 60 a day I think that are lost....
love your facts.laugh

oh my mistake it is 30 per day...

Just thirty per day die here from gun violence....

willowdraga's photo
Sun 01/13/13 01:35 PM
Edited by willowdraga on Sun 01/13/13 01:37 PM
Obviously his religion has tainted his logic.....

but it is what gets him through it...wrong as it may be....

willowdraga's photo
Sun 01/13/13 01:32 PM
Hello Art It is me Dragoness, changed my name to add an element to it so now it is a Wood-willow Dragon-draga

I have read through a bit and love it.

Thanks for this, it is very enjoyable.

willowdraga's photo
Sun 01/13/13 01:23 PM
Andy, the only owning you do is in your mind bud.

Your long drawn out attempts don't accomplish anything.

It is the same diatribe every time. From years of it....huh

This gun saves lives thread is kinda short on facts and proof of all the lives it saves when I can tie the whole thing up with all the lives it takes.

It is like 60 a day I think that are lost....

willowdraga's photo
Sun 01/13/13 01:17 PM
laugh

Just watch.

You will see that I am going to be favored on the laws that come up.

And yea there are going to be some pissed off gun crazies but the laws will be done none the less.

The population is getting smarter than a gun crazy philosophy of old days.

Plus, there are those who will not see the kids mowed down in class in under a minute.

So hug em, love them guns, but they aren't going to save you this time or any other time....:tongue: bigsmile

willowdraga's photo
Sun 01/13/13 01:04 PM

Ok, strange and different is acceptable.

It is beyond the old logic and hard to comprehend for some, agreed.

But I am not the only one, so although I like unique, I am not in this instance.

Also, a gun breeds more violence in it's presence alone. Just like I said, if I came up against a person with a gun, I am more likely to kill them then just harm them as I would do a person who is not armed. I don't want them to be able to access that gun.

well,turn yours in then!
Trust your Government!rofl

I don't fear the government, I don't fear gun toters, I don't fear bad guys, I don't fear period.

I will however fight for children not be shot in their classrooms 20 at a time in less than a minute.

So you continue to fear your guvment and the invisible people who want to take your guns from you cause the govment couldn't care less about a pea shooter, they can obliterate thousands of them in on fell swoop and no loss of military life.

The guvment is not coming for your guns, people are not coming for your guns but there are those like myself who will limit who can have them and what kinds they can have.

It is all a compromise.
and just who do YOU think should be allowed to have them ???????

Those who have no record of violence ever.
Those who can pass a extensive mental health screening yearly.
If found to be irresponsible with their weapon, no more weapons.
Irresponsibility would be allowing it to get stolen, allowing the kids to get it, being drunk and brandishing it, threatening to use it on the family, friends, coworkers, etc...
good luck with that mental health check thing laugh

Baby steps, baby steps. A little law here and little law there, eventually it is where it should be.

Too many bullets too fast is the current major issue. Then work on the rest.
yep,steal the People's Freedom babystep by little Babystep!
Not this time!
You might take some,then be prepared for Hell!

It is going to happen, the population is getting too smart for the old outdated philosophies that don't apply anymore.

Change is coming and it will be in my favor on this one you can bet on it.

willowdraga's photo
Sun 01/13/13 01:03 PM

Your perspective is distorted. You seem to think that gun owners are all "crazies." You also seem to think you have more power running off at the mouth than a person pointing a loaded gun at you. (Delusions of grandeur perhaps.)

You do not have the power to disarm anyone. You do not have the power to convince anyone. Are you bullet proof? I doubt it.

If you could make all guns in the world disappear, it might be a less deadly place, but you can't.

Criminals will always have access to guns. What you want to do is deny access to law abiding citizens. Do you really think criminals are going register their guns? Do you really think criminals will stop making or selling guns? You live in la la land if you think so.

I am glad you think you can kill a gun toter as easily as you can kill a non gun toter. If you are really a non-violent person as you pretend to be, you would not even entertain those murderous thoughts.

People who think they can make laws that criminals and outlaws will obey are insane. People who want to deprive free citizens of their rights to bear arms and protect themselves from any kind of crazies are control freaks.

I'm still waiting for a light bulb to go off in your head.

I don't need to convince anyone on this site of anything, I already stand with plenty of people who are working right now to right this wrong.

What wrong? Apparently the so-called gun crazy that killed a bunch of kids is dead dead dead. They "claim" that he killed himself. Really? If he was suicidal, which I doubt, they he would not have been wearing body protection armor as they claim he was wearing.

So, someone murdered him. Since who ever did that has escaped or been let go, we will never really know who killed those people. There apparently were other shooters at that school they are not telling us about.

I am smarter than any person who thinks a gun makes them more powerful, sorry just a fact.....

As "Bones" would say, there is no way to quantify that statement. You think you are smarter. I think you are delusional.

And yes it is craziness....there isn't any other word for it. Hug your guns and f*uck the kids lives....that is craziness, hug your gun....it is craziness....

Your remark above is uncalled for and offensive. We who believe in the right to bear arms did not kill those children and we are not "gun crazies." We are protecting our constitutional right to bear arms. You are attempting to assist tyranny by robbing us of our constitutional rights.

I don't need to be bullet proof if they don't get a chance to touch their gun now do I?

There will always be guns available in this country for criminals and murderers. You will not prevent them from having them no matter what you do.

I have had to fight in my life for my life, a gun would not have made it better. My body and mind served me well. I live in the "ghetto" so to speak now. Am I scared? No. I qualify for concealed weapon permit, do I need/have/want a gun, no. Can I hurt someone? You damn straight. Kill them, very possibly especially if they have a weapon I am defending against. Did I ever lay down in any of the times someone was hurting me and beg for my life, no. Because I am not afraid to die.

Not being afraid to die does not make you smart or brave. It makes you suicidal. A suicidal person is a dangerous person. Those kinds of people are the crazies who go around shooting others. Being able to kill someone with or without a gun does not mean you have the right to judge how anyone else should live their life. It is just being a control freak.

A gun owner, if crazy with it, believes that a gun will improve their chances in any of the above situations but it isn't true.

That is your unqualified opinion. If it is not true, then see if you can convince the military and the bodyguards who protect the president if they are willing to go without guns.

The only time a gun helps is if a. someone gives you warning they are about to attack you, which is just stupid (but might happen occasionally) or b. if you can get the jump on them and shoot them before they hurt you (which kinda goes back to a, how will you know if they are going to hurt you fast enough). That is why NO ONE EVER SAVES THE DAY WITH A GUN because those two scenarios barely ever happen in a real dangerous situation.

How will you know? You remain alert, that's how.

It is a false sense of security that leads to all these terrible terrible innocent deaths.

No, it is a suicidal person who is not afraid of death who goes into a school and starts shooting others. It is a person who has no regard for his own life or others.

Even those almost sensible gun owners run the risk of losing their mental capacity one day and killing their family while out of their brain.

Now your imagination is getting the best of you and you are imagining problems that don't even exist. And you claim you do not fear anything. You do fear. You are the most fearful person I have seen.

But a locked up gun is no protection, an unloaded gun is no protection, a safety on is no protection, etc... So unless you have the gun in your hand, loaded, safety off and ready for the instance of threat, the gun is no good to you.

Not true, and I know first hand this statement is not true. It also shows your blind fear and massive ignorance about guns.

So if you keep one in the closet locked up unloaded the only thing it will ever be good for is hunting a rabbit should you need to one day but even that can be done without a gun.

I was raised with guns and am a fair shot.

I know a person who was awaken in the middle of the night by a man who broke in and started beating him with a bat. He managed to break away from him, find his gun, find the bullets, load them, and prevent this intruder from bashing in his and his wife's heads. Without him having a gun in the house, he probably would have been killed.

If you were "raised with guns" there must have been some trauma in your life that has made you this obsessed.

You are the fearful one. Not I.

I don't need a gun because I don't fear.

Gun owners are afraid of something that is why they get guns.

The person you know I would really like to talk with them and see how they managed that....because it sounds untrue to me.laugh slaphead They can email me.

We had loaded weapons in the house when I grew up. Dad taught me to clean em and shoot em.

But that doesn't mean I cannot see the craziness behind hugging a gun and saying f*uck the kids lives.

willowdraga's photo
Sun 01/13/13 12:56 PM

But I am not the only one, so although I like unique, I am not in this instance.

Also, a gun breeds more violence in it's presence alone. Just like I said, if I came up against a person with a gun, I am more likely to kill them then just harm them as I would do a person who is not armed. I don't want them to be able to access that gun.

well,turn yours in then!

I don't fear the government, I don't fear gun toters, I don't fear bad guys, I don't fear period.

I will however fight for children not be shot in their classrooms 20 at a time in less than a minute.

So you continue to fear your guvment and the invisible people who want to take your guns from you cause the govment couldn't care less about a pea shooter, they can obliterate thousands of them in on fell swoop and no loss of military life.

The guvment is not coming for your guns, people are not coming for your guns but there are those like myself who will limit who can have them and what kinds they can have.

It is all a compromise.

Irresponsibility would be allowing it to get stolen, allowing the kids to get it, being drunk and brandishing it, threatening to use it on the family, friends, coworkers, etc...
that Law is already on the Books!
Please do your Research before you enter Discussions!slaphead

No it isn't.
sure hope your Foot is clean!laugh

Those specific requirements are not on the books in any place yet.

willowdraga's photo
Sun 01/13/13 12:55 PM

well,turn yours in then!

It is all a compromise.

good luck with that mental health check thing laugh

Baby steps, baby steps. A little law here and little law there, eventually it is where it should be.

Too many bullets too fast is the current major issue. Then work on the rest.

willowdraga's photo
Sun 01/13/13 12:52 PM

well,turn yours in then!

It is all a compromise.

that Law is already on the Books!
Please do your Research before you enter Discussions!slaphead

No it isn't.

willowdraga's photo
Sun 01/13/13 12:45 PM

well,turn yours in then!

It is all a compromise.

willowdraga's photo
Sun 01/13/13 12:40 PM
I understand pacifism.

I am not a pacifist however. I will woop *** if needed but don't need a gun to do itbigsmile

willowdraga's photo
Sun 01/13/13 12:37 PM
Oh and there will be compromise, you will see.

The gun banning will not happen as that is a fearmongering ploy used to inspire people to go buy more guns as told by the NRA itself in a recent interview.

But there will be new laws.

Hickenlooper here is going to make so ALL gun sales have to have checks. I approve of that. It doesn't go far enough but baby steps baby steps and it'll be what it should be eventually.

willowdraga's photo
Sun 01/13/13 12:34 PM

You don't even know what happened in that classroom, and banning guns will NOT prevent it from happening again.

It you really believe that, you are really gullible.
But I don't believe you actually believe that rhetoric. I don't believe anyone is that ignorant. Therefore you must be a paid shill for some gun control lobby. How much are they paying you to troll these threads anyway?

The real government will protect our right to bear arms. The enemy within the government (The traitors) will try to dismantle our constitutional rights in order to install a dictator.

It is this enemy within, who wants to take our guns. (Traitors) The reason they want us to be convinced into turning in our guns or take our guns by force is because they do fear us! Don't let your handler convince you otherwise.

It is all a compromise.

There will be no compromise. You have no power.
People can illegally pass so-called laws but anything that attacks the constitution and our rights ... is Traitorous.

slaphead whoa
really love your non-arguments!laugh

It gets hard to address the complete lack of logic sometimes....:thumbsup:

willowdraga's photo
Sun 01/13/13 12:28 PM

You don't even know what happened in that classroom, and banning guns will NOT prevent it from happening again.

It you really believe that, you are really gullible.
But I don't believe you actually believe that rhetoric. I don't believe anyone is that ignorant. Therefore you must be a paid shill for some gun control lobby. How much are they paying you to troll these threads anyway?

The real government will protect our right to bear arms. The enemy within the government (The traitors) will try to dismantle our constitutional rights in order to install a dictator.

It is this enemy within, who wants to take our guns. (Traitors) The reason they want us to be convinced into turning in our guns or take our guns by force is because they do fear us! Don't let your handler convince you otherwise.

It is all a compromise.

There will be no compromise. You have no power.
People can illegally pass so-called laws but anything that attacks the constitution and our rights ... is Traitorous.

slaphead whoa

willowdraga's photo
Sun 01/13/13 12:26 PM

How would you be "more likely to kill him" if you don't have a gun yourself?

I don't begrudge you your personal opinion, but you still do not have the right to make that decision for others.

Live your life the way you choose but don't be one of those people who try to tell everyone else how to live.

I can kill a gun toter just as easily as a non gun toter...lol That is your folly of thinking a gun makes them more powerful... and actually the gun toter is more likely to be hurt worse because of the gun unless I get it away from them before hand.

I WILL MAKE CHOICES FOR THE CHILDREN and they will restrict some people legally.

Sorry about that but it will be done.

Eventually the brains of folks will outgrow this barbaric ideology that a gun makes them more powerful too but change takes time.

There are those of us who have already made that brain growth. I do know that a gun does not make me more powerful, I do know that a gun is going to exacerbate the situation, I do know that if I am crossed with a gun toter I am going to take them all the way out before I let them touch their gun, etc...

I will wait patiently for the light bulb to go off for people but I won't wait for the children to be killed in process.

So I will fight for the children.

Gun toters who take out their whole family, fellow employees, neighbors, etc..., The only thing I can do for them is slow down their death to slower shots. Gun crazies are going to continue to be what they are until their brain grows and it is hard for that to happen since they were taught that a gun makes them more powerful....

Your perspective is distorted. You seem to think that gun owners are all "crazies." You also seem to think you have more power running off at the mouth than a person pointing a loaded gun at you. (Delusions of grandeur perhaps.)

You do not have the power to disarm anyone. You do not have the power to convince anyone. Are you bullet proof? I doubt it.

If you could make all guns in the world disappear, it might be a less deadly place, but you can't.

Criminals will always have access to guns. What you want to do is deny access to law abiding citizens. Do you really think criminals are going register their guns? Do you really think criminals will stop making or selling guns? You live in la la land if you think so.

I am glad you think you can kill a gun toter as easily as you can kill a non gun toter. If you are really a non-violent person as you pretend to be, you would not even entertain those murderous thoughts.

People who think they can make laws that criminals and outlaws will obey are insane. People who want to deprive free citizens of their rights to bear arms and protect themselves from any kind of crazies are control freaks.

I'm still waiting for a light bulb to go off in your head.

I don't need to convince anyone on this site of anything, I already stand with plenty of people who are working right now to right this wrong.

I am smarter than any person who thinks a gun makes them more powerful, sorry just a fact.....

And yes it is craziness....there isn't any other word for it. Hug your guns and f*uck the kids lives....that is craziness, hug your gun....it is craziness....

I don't need to be bullet proof if they don't get a chance to touch their gun now do I?

I have had to fight in my life for my life, a gun would not have made it better. My body and mind served me well. I live in the "ghetto" so to speak now. Am I scared? No. I qualify for concealed weapon permit, do I need/have/want a gun, no. Can I hurt someone? You damn straight. Kill them, very possibly especially if they have a weapon I am defending against. Did I ever lay down in any of the times someone was hurting me and beg for my life, no. Because I am not afraid to die.

A gun owner, if crazy with it, believes that a gun will improve their chances in any of the above situations but it isn't true. The only time a gun helps is if a. someone gives you warning they are about to attack you, which is just stupid (but might happen occasionally) or b. if you can get the jump on them and shoot them before they hurt you (which kinda goes back to a, how will you know if they are going to hurt you fast enough). That is why NO ONE EVER SAVES THE DAY WITH A GUN because those two scenarios barely ever happen in a real dangerous situation.

It is a false sense of security that leads to all these terrible terrible innocent deaths.

Even those almost sensible gun owners run the risk of losing their mental capacity one day and killing their family while out of their brain. But a locked up gun is no protection, an unloaded gun is no protection, a safety on is no protection, etc... So unless you have the gun in your hand, loaded, safety off and ready for the instance of threat, the gun is no good to you.

So if you keep one in the closet locked up unloaded the only thing it will ever be good for is hunting a rabbit should you need to one day but even that can be done without a gun.

I was raised with guns and am a fair shot.

willowdraga's photo
Sun 01/13/13 11:56 AM

well,turn yours in then!

It is all a compromise.