Community > Posts By > willowdraga

willowdraga's photo
Fri 07/01/16 07:48 PM

I was a t my grandmothers house today and she saw one of her neighbors across the street doing yard work. And she laughed and said "there's (her name) haha stupid nig*er" Now my grandmother and this woman get along fine so why would she make a statement like that ?

Anyone outside of a black person using the N word is being a bigot, yea.

Black folks use the word in a different form and the meaning is different. Of course there are black folks who do not like the word and do not use it. But white racists gave them the word and they will reconcile it how they choose.

Generationally speaking, our older generations were told and taught that this was acceptable. It is not.

willowdraga's photo
Fri 07/01/16 07:43 PM
No means no. No question.

If you are into an S&M type relationship then you still have to have a code word for no.

Never ever assume she means maybe, or try harder. It makes you an a/ss

willowdraga's photo
Fri 07/01/16 07:31 PM
I am proud of the Dems for the sit in. The outrage over the gun issue in this country is sadly lacking. The gun apathy is part of the gun sickness that shame the US. When 20 kids die in a mass shooting and we do nothing, we shame ourselves.

willowdraga's photo
Fri 07/01/16 07:23 PM
Its really kind of funny how mental illness doesn't cause mass shootings in most countries where there is strong gun laws.

The gun sickness in the United States shames us everyday. Thinking a person needs a gun is the start of gun sickness and it just goes on from there.

willowdraga's photo
Fri 07/01/16 07:18 PM
Just because someone's different than you like with their sexual orientation doesn't make them wrong. All of our labels for people are basically incorrect usually because there is so much diversity in the human race that the labels really can't fit. If they are silly enough to want to go to war for money or oil as most of our Wars are these days let them go

willowdraga's photo
Fri 07/01/16 07:12 PM
The reason you are struggling is multifold, and primarily because you refuse to use actual FACTS to do your ruminating on this subject.

You don't know what "liberal" means, for a start, nor have you established who has, and has not declared themselves to be one. If YOU assign such labels to other people, then you are simply playing self-adulation games with yourself.

None of what you list as "facts" are actually facts, save the name of the city. Instead, you draw your information from propaganda lies made up by people who already dislike everyone involved, and who have no sense of personal honor about hte entire situation.

In short, it's no surprise you "can't get your head around" any of it, because you have purposely made sure that none of it does make sense, by lying to yourself about pretty much everything.

Right.

willowdraga's photo
Mon 09/28/15 06:28 PM
Just look at it like this there are those who need the "father like" figure in their world to feel safe and told what to do and there are those who do not (atheists). It works for them whether it is real or not so they won't let it go.

willowdraga's photo
Mon 09/28/15 06:14 PM
To help eliminate scammers I am limiting dating to close to home. I say only on state but I will go to the state close to me sometimes if they are willing to travel.

willowdraga's photo
Mon 09/28/15 06:09 PM
The article was kind of convoluted but I didn't see a PC issue in it. The actual issue was a disagreement between employees that got stupid. Which disagreements often do. And if they weren't acting stupid on FB it would have still happened in person on the job.

willowdraga's photo
Sat 05/23/15 06:26 PM
Of course, when white gangs go bonkers and kill up a bunch of themselves, which is good, guns owners/holders should shoot other gun owners it is fair, but you sure didn't hear much about how those thugs and animals just always kill each other and deserve it like you do when black or hispanic gangs do the same....hmmm Interesting. I even saw a conspiracy theory on board that the cops shot up everyone and the thug gang members didn't even do it...wow. It is fun to watch the difference of reaction from skin color alone on events of the same kind.

willowdraga's photo
Sat 05/23/15 06:18 PM
Considering whites riot for winning a soccer game or football game...and blacks riot for feeling disadvantaged...I'd give the better to the those who riot for a cause and not a celebration. That said. I do not see rioting as a lucrative form of expression of anger. But who expresses their anger well?

willowdraga's photo
Sun 11/09/14 05:39 PM
Congrats. I remember how that felt 10 years ago. It is a milestone in life. Your life has brought life who brought life...bigsmile

willowdraga's photo
Sun 11/09/14 05:35 PM
Only if all white presidents white picks are racist too.

willowdraga's photo
Sun 11/09/14 05:34 PM
Super screwed up, shy, semi jock, semi stoner, (not really though because I didn't like it so I just hung with those who did) who could pull straight A s with no effort at all.

willowdraga's photo
Sun 11/09/14 05:31 PM
So when a white president nominates a white person for anything it is racist?

willowdraga's photo
Sun 11/09/14 05:26 PM
I think after as hard as he has worked to be the best president in history which he will be, it is a bit disheartening that people are not realizing it.

But being a constitutional lawyer he has great respect for the vote of the people even if only 1/3 voted.

willowdraga's photo
Fri 06/06/14 12:21 PM
LOL It is amusing.

No matter what the detainees at Gitmo should have already been released because they were never charged with anything.

All of the Gitmo detainees should be released or charged.

Bush freed over 500 hundred.

Bush freed over 500 hundred.

Maybe if I say it one more time it will sink in so you will know this all racist crap.

Bush freed over 500 detainees from Gitmo.

And he did 150 signings

So can we just call it "I don't like the president because he is black" like we should be and be done....

willowdraga's photo
Fri 06/06/14 12:10 PM
The person who is going to satisfy you the most is the one you have a chemical reaction to and who wants to make sure you are satisfied.

It really doesn't have anything to do with gender.

If you are born homosexual you will be attracted to your own gender, if you are bi you will be attracted to both and if you are heterosexual it will be the opposite sex.

If you are chemically attracted to someone who is a selfish lover, you will be dissatisfied.

willowdraga's photo
Fri 06/06/14 12:00 PM

For some reason, I can't find a picture of the perpetrator. Why is her face being hidden from the public eye?

Parent volunteer arrested in hammer attack on 9-year-old student

OAKLAND, Calif. — Students said they were scared when they saw the police arrive at Lafayette Elementary School Friday morning.

An Oakland Unified School District spokesman told KTVU that a third grade student was outside on the playground about 10:40 Friday morning. They say a parent volunteer lured the girl into a nearby bathroom and then the woman allegedly assaulted the nine-year-old with a hammer.

The district says a security guard and a teacher walked in during the attack and called police.

A district spokesman Troy Flint says the woman was identified as Haseemah Diame. Diame was arrested on charges of assault with a deadly weapon. School officials say she likely did not have difficulty getting on campus because she was not a stranger but a parent, who was well-known at the school and was a frequent volunteer.

The girl was taken to Children's Hospital in Oakland. Other children who were playing nearby say they were scared.

"I just saw the police come into the boys bathroom and one of the kids I was playing with they said somebody came into the school," said Tracy Logan, a third-grade student who told KTVU that teachers ushered the children into classrooms.

Investigators are still trying to figure out a motive. District officials say it appears the woman did have a connection with the student's family.

"It may have something to do with rivalries and feuds that occur off campus spilling over onto the site," Flint told KTVU Friday after district officials met with staff at the elementary school.

The school supervisor sent a letter home with children Friday saying she was "outraged" and "in disbelief." She also wrote, "The child is incredibly resilient and is conscious and communicating despite her ordeal."

"That is very scary. I mean, if I were here and I see a lady with a hammer...I'd have taken my daughter right away," said Antoinette Badio, a parent.

"Why would somebody come and assault a little kid at school. it makes you afraid to send your kid to school cause it makes you feel like it's not safe for them to go to school," said another parent Christopher Slaughter.

School officials say the alleged attacker Diame could face additional charges. The district plans to have extra staffing at the school next week and discuss with the Lafayette students and parents how to assist the victim and her family.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/parent-arrested-after-hammer-attack-9-year-old-gir/ngBDM/

How much more do we have to take before we stop this?

We need sensible hammer legislation NOW.

No one needs hammers. Only licensed carpenters should have hammers.

Breaking news : Obama intimidates banks to drop nail suppliers.

Naw..... hardware stores will probably get a bailout like GM did! After all, cars kill more people than anything else..... but you won't see a ban or protest on them

You have to have a license and insurance and follow the laws to have and drive a car.

Gun crazies don't even want to do that much. But they are crazy about guns so how can we expect any logic from them.

willowdraga's photo
Fri 06/06/14 11:57 AM

Just because I am the one who mentions the elephant in the room doesn't mean it isn't there.

Just because you imagine an elephant in the room doesn't mean that it is really there.

Shoot I wish it was my imagination....it is so damn ugly....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25