Community > Posts By > willowdraga

willowdraga's photo
Fri 10/25/13 12:59 PM
And Harmony, you have to remember that some are taught what they are taught isn't racist so they really do not believe that they are racist. They just think people are using it to push buttons. They can't see it.

There are those who veil it but most white racists who know they are racist spout it off pretty proudly usually. They like that they are and feel truly superior to anyone who isn't white, straight or their religion.

This president has shown us the true racist core in this country. Of course, they don't consider themselves racist though again so if you call them that they will not look to themselves as racist, they will look outside themselves for the reasons they feel the way they do.

willowdraga's photo
Fri 10/25/13 12:33 PM
Edited by willowdraga on Fri 10/25/13 12:35 PM

Where anti-Obama fanatics get their ‘facts’
10/24/13 09:45 AM
facebook twitter 3 save share group 74
By Morgan Whitaker
David Jackson, of Belmont, NC, does not like President Obama. He doesn’t like much of anything President Obama does. But he thinks the president has done a great many things that in fact never happened.

MSNBC Contributor Jonathan Capehart traveled to Belmont shortly after Sen. Ted Cruz’s pseudo-filibuster to gauge public opinion of the Affordable Care Act as the health insurance exchanges were about to open.

That’s where he met David Jackson, who shared his thoughts on Obamacare (he hates it) and Obama (likewise). Many of the claims Jackson made were almost astonishing in their inaccuracy, but in almost all cases, they can be traced back to some of the biggest names in the right-wing media sphere.

Here’s a breakdown of some of the sources of Jackson’s firmly-held beliefs.

Obama is in cahoots with the Muslim Brotherhood

Jackson told Capehart that “so many people” in Obama’s administration are part of the Muslim Brotherhood, they had “1,000 of their people come to the east lawn for a prayer session.” Jackson said he heard that on “the news.”

The “news” in this case would probably be Glenn Beck, who has extensively covered the president’s supposed ties to the Muslim Brotherhood on his website.

Elected lawmakers have made the claim too.

“Any time in any nation that they could choose the side of the Muslim Brotherhood, they’ve chosen the side of the Muslim Brotherhood,” Rep. Michelle Bachmann said in a September interview on Fox News.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/the-genesis-obama-derangement?utm=FB

No valid sources to be found, go figure......

That's because it's MSNBC. You want truth? Go to fox news

Now you are tryin to be funny, stop it, your making my sides hurt laughing

willowdraga's photo
Fri 10/25/13 12:32 PM
Does the belief in evil actually make humans more likely to judge and react to others more harshly?

willowdraga's photo
Thu 10/24/13 04:12 PM
Where anti-Obama fanatics get their ‘facts’
10/24/13 09:45 AM
facebook twitter 3 save share group 74
By Morgan Whitaker
David Jackson, of Belmont, NC, does not like President Obama. He doesn’t like much of anything President Obama does. But he thinks the president has done a great many things that in fact never happened.

MSNBC Contributor Jonathan Capehart traveled to Belmont shortly after Sen. Ted Cruz’s pseudo-filibuster to gauge public opinion of the Affordable Care Act as the health insurance exchanges were about to open.

That’s where he met David Jackson, who shared his thoughts on Obamacare (he hates it) and Obama (likewise). Many of the claims Jackson made were almost astonishing in their inaccuracy, but in almost all cases, they can be traced back to some of the biggest names in the right-wing media sphere.

Here’s a breakdown of some of the sources of Jackson’s firmly-held beliefs.

Obama is in cahoots with the Muslim Brotherhood

Jackson told Capehart that “so many people” in Obama’s administration are part of the Muslim Brotherhood, they had “1,000 of their people come to the east lawn for a prayer session.” Jackson said he heard that on “the news.”

The “news” in this case would probably be Glenn Beck, who has extensively covered the president’s supposed ties to the Muslim Brotherhood on his website.

Elected lawmakers have made the claim too.

“Any time in any nation that they could choose the side of the Muslim Brotherhood, they’ve chosen the side of the Muslim Brotherhood,” Rep. Michelle Bachmann said in a September interview on Fox News.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/the-genesis-obama-derangement?utm=FB

No valid sources to be found, go figure......

willowdraga's photo
Thu 10/24/13 04:04 PM

Yea it is not even veiled well if you know what you are looking for..

But I have to as always give them the excuse of ignorance because there are lots of white racists that do not believe they are racists so when you call them one they think you are just trying to push their buttons instead of realizing they are racists.

willowdraga's photo
Thu 10/24/13 04:02 PM
Again you didn't expect the truth to fly with the Obama haters now did you....

I am surprised though that they are not screaming for the investigation into the healthcare site not working....as elsewhere on the internet...

willowdraga's photo
Thu 10/24/13 03:59 PM
LOL Now Harmony you didn't expect the truth to fly well with this group now did you?

willowdraga's photo
Tue 10/22/13 04:12 PM
Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower? Would You Believe It's Barack Obama?
2,446 comments, 420 called-out
It’s enough to make even the most ardent Obama cynic scratch his head in confusion.

Amidst all the cries of Barack Obama being the most prolific big government spender the nation has ever suffered, Marketwatch is reporting that our president has actually been tighter with a buck than any United States president since Dwight D. Eisenhower.

Who knew?

Yep, Obama's a Big Spender...Just Like His Predecessors
Capital FlowsCapital Flows
Contributor
Check out the chart –

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/05/24/who-is-the-smallest-government-spender-since-eisenhower-would-you-believe-its-barack-obama/

Forbes is pretty reliable...lol

Go figure huh?

willowdraga's photo
Mon 10/21/13 06:07 PM
What a bunch of garbage.noway

It has all been proven untruthful...

Only the white racists keep it going because they don't care if it is true or not

willowdraga's photo
Sat 10/19/13 08:20 PM
I guess whatever mojo you have dude isn't the kind that makes the ladies feel like putting out on sight.....

willowdraga's photo
Sat 10/19/13 08:13 PM
Huh?

willowdraga's photo
Sat 10/19/13 08:11 PM
Edited by willowdraga on Sat 10/19/13 08:15 PM
This country has been in debt since shortly after it's beginning. It is the normal way of a government to run.

Find one that is not in debt.

All of the debt worriers are just using a false premise to bring fear and hate.

And deficit and debt are two different things.

willowdraga's photo
Fri 09/27/13 09:53 AM
As for the OP an average of 328 means that in some states they are getting it for less than a hundred a month. Insurance companies are the reason for the differences. Congresscare has nothing to do with their prices.

willowdraga's photo
Fri 09/27/13 09:51 AM

Obamacare is such a great idea that the government voted themselves amnesty from it. Were being screwed. We need a real lead. This guy is unfit to lead.

This isn't true.

They have the same options they have always had.

willowdraga's photo
Fri 09/27/13 09:49 AM

The average in WI is higher than the national average.
If it's a federal run program why are the prices different in every state.
I shouldn't have to pay more for the same insurance as someone in a different state.
It will be interesting to see how screwed up things will get OCT 1st.

It would have been one price had it been a single payer but alas that couldn't get through congress. That is what the president wanted.

willowdraga's photo
Thu 09/26/13 02:59 PM
Still on Benghazi?

Well I guess if you have to have illegitimate stuff because the pres is too legit to find anything real to use against him then this can be one of them.

slaphead

willowdraga's photo
Thu 09/26/13 02:51 PM

If our great grand parents had practiced same sex marriage,we surely wouldnt be here on earth today.Could this be a neo-world population control?

It is a natural form of birth control though.

There are lots of unwanted children with no homes to go to. They can now have homes.

Homosexuality is a perfectly natural form of love and has it's place in our natural world.

hahahahahahaha...great joke!

Not a joke. Reality.

homos are natural? too funny!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

Probably more natural than you are.

willowdraga's photo
Thu 09/26/13 02:49 PM

The UN has warned that HIV/AIDS have assumed a dangerous dimension among the homosexuals and lesbians.Can this warning cause change of behaviour?.I wish it does.Now,let the hate posts start

Hate against what exactly? Ignorance? Do you think that causing panic and spreading unsubstantiated "warnings" is cause to try to change others about their personal sexual orientation. I am going to ask this again and I have asked in the past, why is it socially acceptable to dictate how people should feel about there own sexual private orientation? How are you going to tell somebody how they should feel?

There have been homosexuals since the beginning of time and there will always be a homosexual on this earth until the end of time. Your not going to change that, get over it!

blah, blah, blah... gays answer to everything, get over it...who is "dictating" your sexual preference? not anyone i know... just because some people don't agree with it is no reason to say people are dictating your sexual preference.

you have a right to be gay as much as others have a right to not like it...

Why would others not like it? Nobody is asking them to have some.

for the reasons you like or dislike things... just like a liberal to say someone is wrong for an opinion...

Life is too short to "not like" someone else having sex unlike I do....lol

willowdraga's photo
Thu 09/26/13 02:38 PM

If our great grand parents had practiced same sex marriage,we surely wouldnt be here on earth today.Could this be a neo-world population control?

It is a natural form of birth control though.

There are lots of unwanted children with no homes to go to. They can now have homes.

Homosexuality is a perfectly natural form of love and has it's place in our natural world.

hahahahahahaha...great joke!

Not a joke. Reality.

willowdraga's photo
Thu 09/26/13 02:36 PM

The UN has warned that HIV/AIDS have assumed a dangerous dimension among the homosexuals and lesbians.Can this warning cause change of behaviour?.I wish it does.Now,let the hate posts start

Hate against what exactly? Ignorance? Do you think that causing panic and spreading unsubstantiated "warnings" is cause to try to change others about their personal sexual orientation. I am going to ask this again and I have asked in the past, why is it socially acceptable to dictate how people should feel about there own sexual private orientation? How are you going to tell somebody how they should feel?

There have been homosexuals since the beginning of time and there will always be a homosexual on this earth until the end of time. Your not going to change that, get over it!

blah, blah, blah... gays answer to everything, get over it...who is "dictating" your sexual preference? not anyone i know... just because some people don't agree with it is no reason to say people are dictating your sexual preference.

you have a right to be gay as much as others have a right to not like it...

Why would others not like it? Nobody is asking them to have some.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25