Community > Posts By > willowdraga

willowdraga's photo
Sun 01/13/13 11:24 AM
Edited by willowdraga on Sun 01/13/13 11:26 AM

Ok, strange and different is acceptable.

It is beyond the old logic and hard to comprehend for some, agreed.

But I am not the only one, so although I like unique, I am not in this instance.

Also, a gun breeds more violence in it's presence alone. Just like I said, if I came up against a person with a gun, I am more likely to kill them then just harm them as I would do a person who is not armed. I don't want them to be able to access that gun.

How would you be "more likely to kill him" if you don't have a gun yourself?

I don't begrudge you your personal opinion, but you still do not have the right to make that decision for others.

Live your life the way you choose but don't be one of those people who try to tell everyone else how to live.

I can kill a gun toter just as easily as a non gun toter...lol That is your folly of thinking a gun makes them more powerful... and actually the gun toter is more likely to be hurt worse because of the gun unless I get it away from them before hand.

I WILL MAKE CHOICES FOR THE CHILDREN and they will restrict some people legally.

Sorry about that but it will be done.

Eventually the brains of folks will outgrow this barbaric ideology that a gun makes them more powerful too but change takes time.

There are those of us who have already made that brain growth. I do know that a gun does not make me more powerful, I do know that a gun is going to exacerbate the situation, I do know that if I am crossed with a gun toter I am going to take them all the way out before I let them touch their gun, etc...

I will wait patiently for the light bulb to go off for people but I won't wait for the children to be killed in process.

So I will fight for the children.

Gun toters who take out their whole family, fellow employees, neighbors, etc..., The only thing I can do for them is slow down their death to slower shots. Gun crazies are going to continue to be what they are until their brain grows and it is hard for that to happen since they were taught that a gun makes them more powerful....

willowdraga's photo
Sun 01/13/13 10:58 AM
Edited by willowdraga on Sun 01/13/13 10:59 AM
Ok I stand corrected. In the most recent times it was a Republican.

Still didn't hear em crying about it with Bush.

willowdraga's photo
Sun 01/13/13 10:52 AM
Burning a book will not prevent others from reading copies of said book. Banning will however prevent the book from being available period.

willowdraga's photo
Sun 01/13/13 10:16 AM

Hell it is no biggie, I can't remember who evoked executive order most but it was a Republican president. Were you crying about it then?

Once again, you are WRONG. Do your homework.

No I am not, do yours.

willowdraga's photo
Sun 01/13/13 10:07 AM
Ok, strange and different is acceptable.

It is beyond the old logic and hard to comprehend for some, agreed.

But I am not the only one, so although I like unique, I am not in this instance.

Also, a gun breeds more violence in it's presence alone. Just like I said, if I came up against a person with a gun, I am more likely to kill them then just harm them as I would do a person who is not armed. I don't want them to be able to access that gun.

willowdraga's photo
Sun 01/13/13 09:01 AM
Hell it is no biggie, I can't remember who evoked executive order most but it was a Republican president. Were you crying about it then?

willowdraga's photo
Sun 01/13/13 08:32 AM
Oh Andy, you wasted all that hot air again.....

You write a lot but say nothing....

Anyway, if we allow the people to carry little single shot pea shooters they are still armed. They can't fight the government with them no way so they are not threat to the government. And if they shoot their neighbor or the people at work or their family it will only be one shot at a time.

I say we because there are a whole slew of us who are going to fight to make sure assault weapons are not on the offering anymore.

So hug your guns, love em, but they won't save you from anything.

If you came up against someone like me, you will more likely end up dead because you have the gun. I am sure not going to give you a chance to get a shot off. So I recommend you walk around with it loaded in your hand with the safety off because that is really the only way it can help you.laugh slaphead

willowdraga's photo
Sun 01/13/13 08:15 AM
“Force and mind are opposites; morality ends where a gun begins.”

Ayn Rand quotes (Russian born American Writer and Novelist, 1905-1982)

Love this but don't really care for the rest.

willowdraga's photo
Sun 01/13/13 08:11 AM
He who rejects change is the architect of decay. The only human institution which rejects progress is the cemetery. ~Harold Wilson

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. ~Mary Engelbreit

It is not necessary to change. Survival is not mandatory. ~W. Edwards Deming

willowdraga's photo
Sun 01/13/13 08:07 AM
Neither.

Both are inanimate objects of no significance.
A flag does not represent me or what I do in life, nor would a book.
Burning them makes a statement about the burner and their views that is all.

Now banning books on the other hand so that the masses cannot access the knowledge in the book would get me up in arms:) and has in the past.

willowdraga's photo
Thu 01/10/13 09:30 PM
surprised slaphead

willowdraga's photo
Thu 01/10/13 09:26 PM
whoa slaphead shocked

willowdraga's photo
Thu 01/10/13 09:24 PM
The CEO of a Tennessee company that specializes weapons and tactical training is threatening to “start killing people” if President Barack Obama moves forward with gun control measures.

In a video posted to YouTube and Facebook on Wednesday, Tactical Response CEO James Yeager went ballistic over reports that the president could take executive action with minor gun control measures after the mass shooting of 20 school children in Connecticut last month.

After the Drudge Report likened Obama to Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin on Wednesday, pro-gun conservatives expressed outrage over the idea that the White House could act without Congress.

“Vice President [Joe] Biden is asking the president to bypass Congress and use executive privilege, executive order to ban assault rifles and to impose stricter gun control,” Yeager explained in his video message. “**** that.”

“I’m telling you that if that happens, it’s going to spark a civil war, and I’ll be glad to fire the first shot. I’m not putting up with it. You shouldn’t put up with it. And I need all you patriots to start thinking about what you’re going to do, load your damn mags, make sure your rifle’s clean, pack a backpack with some food in it and get ready to fight.”

The CEO concluded: “I’m not ****ing putting up with this. I’m not letting my country be ruled by a dictator. I’m not letting anybody take my guns! If it goes one inch further, I’m going to start killing people.”

As The Atlantic noted on Wednesday, gun advocates can stop “freaking out” because Obama cannot ban assault weapons or close the gun show loophole without Congress.

The president, however, can take small steps like modernizing the background check system and limiting importation of assault rifles.

By Thursday morning, the video promising violence in response to gun control measures had been removed from Yeager’s YouTube page, but the link had not been removed from Facebook.

Calls to Yeager and Tactical Response were not returned by the time of publication.

Watch this video, uploaded to YouTube on Jan. 9, 2013.

Raw Story (http://s.tt/1yf6S)

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/10/unhinged-tactical-response-ceo-threatens-to-start-killing-people-over-obamas-gun-control/

And they don't even know how very stupid they sound.....slaphead

willowdraga's photo
Thu 01/10/13 09:08 PM
Andy, trying to fill up that hot air balloon again?

Don't waste it on me cause it is wasted.

Again, gun crazies who believe that guns give them power are the problem in this country.

A legal gun is more likely to kill/harm an innocent by accident or intentionally than it will ever defend the gun toter from a crime.
That is statistically true.

And no I will not do your homework for ya, do it yourself. If you can't read outside of the NRA sites, your fault.

Expanding your mind is a wonderful thing.

I am not anti gun, I am anti gun crazies (their family friends or the person who steals it from them) having guns that can mow down 20 children in less than a minute.

If gun toters have to down size because of this so be it. They can't use their little pea shooters against the govment anyway. So the pea shooters are hopefully for shooting the stray dog or something "fun"sick like that or on the most likely side for their thieving neighbor to steal it and use it in a crime or their son to figure out how to open the gun cabinet when only kids are home and shoot his friend in the face or them to have a life crisis and murder suicide the whole family or them to get pissed off at work and shoot the people at work or them to set the gun down for a sec and dog shoots the neighbor in the eye when he steps on it or someone gets drunk and waves it around outside and shoots the neighbors baby in it's crib or someone gets pissed at their neighbor for not being a good neighbor and gets into it and shoots them in a fit of rage or.....

But at least it won't shoot off 10 bullets a second and kill off the whole neighborhood at once.

It is irrational for us to even be discussing this in a pretend intelligent fashion when all of us are not pushing for THE SITUATION THAT WILL NOT REQUIRE THE TEACHERS TO BE ARMED, MILITARY AT OUR SCHOOLS AND PREVENT A GUN CRAZY FROM MOWING DOWN 20 CHILDREN IN LESS THAN A MINUTE.

It is ridiculous to even say that more guns in the answer, that is not even an intelligent suggestion.....

willowdraga's photo
Thu 01/10/13 08:47 PM

Call me what you want but I will fight for and am fighting for my grandchildren and theirs to attend schools that do not have armed teachers and military at the door to protect them from you and your ilk... who have lost your mind and used your gun to kill innocents.

And I am not anti gun but I am anti gun bullshyte like this...

You are doing this for your grandchildren? REALLY? Sounds like you want to push an agenda that makes YOU feel safe.

Again you fear guns so much move to England! Or how about Australia? There is a point where all this dogma is just utter BS and what you present has no fact to back it. You twist facts and claim the NRA twists facts. WELCOME TO THE WORLD!

NO AND AGAIN NO! You plead people in general are not responsible. WHO THE HELL MADE YOU THE FINAL SAY LET ALONE THE JUDGE IN THIS MATTER?

Quit punishing everyone for the actions of a small minority of the population! Again your ignorance is staggering!

I am the ignorant one??? Not.

I don't fear guns at all, that is the issue the gun crazies have with me. I don't fear the bad guys with guns. Most of which think they are the good guys with guns.slaphead

I don't fear a gun. I can hurt or kill a gun toter with no sweat off my brow. I know what I am capable of. And I know how stupid they are with their little pea shooter as "protection". I am smarter and that beats a gun every time. Raised with guns, I can shoot just fine.

I am not afraid of the boogie man, the guvment, the robber, the aliens, those "other" people who might not like me, etc... anything you can think up doesn't bring fear to me.

I do however refuse to allow 6 year olds to live in fear of school

I do however refuse to let the gun crazies put more guns in the schools and military outside the schools so the "other" gun crazies don't mow down the kids a dozen at a time whenever they get a hair up their ***.

I ain't scared and that is hard for a gun crazy person to understand because the only reason you want a gun is cause you are scared of somethingtongue2

willowdraga's photo
Thu 01/10/13 08:38 PM
People skip over the real problem that people think guns make them more powerful and it creates a mental illness state of all these gun crazies who end up by accident or intention killing innocents.

willowdraga's photo
Thu 01/10/13 08:35 PM
Nothing.

By the goodness of the people in my life I receive respect and love but it is not an entitlement.

willowdraga's photo
Thu 01/10/13 08:33 PM
And actually President Obama is not harsh enough about gun laws for me.

THE GUN DIDN'T SAVE HER SO WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ABOUT?

willowdraga's photo
Thu 01/10/13 05:38 PM
20 six year olds mowed down in their classroom in under a minute.

I guess I need to repeat that for it to sink all the way in...

20 SIX YEAR OLDS MOWED DOWN DEAD IN THEIR CLASSROOM IN UNDER A MINUTE.

None of these bullshyte, save the day crap, lying *** stories tops it.

willowdraga's photo
Thu 01/10/13 05:31 PM
Call me what you want but I will fight for and am fighting for my grandchildren and theirs to attend schools that do not have armed teachers and military at the door to protect them from you and your ilk... who have lost your mind and used your gun to kill innocents.

And I am not anti gun but I am anti gun bullshyte like this...

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next