Community > Posts By > willowdraga

willowdraga's photo
Fri 06/06/14 11:44 AM

LOL I just had to come and get a look at the craziness that ensues each time the president does anything...

It is quite amusing.

Now Bush did this same thing and released like 500 detainees. And he did the signing thing 150 times in his presidency.

But I know none of that matters because he wasn't a black man doing it.

Carry on with the futile craziness...LOL

You are the only one who brings up race in these forums. I don't care if he's white, black, pink, yellow, green whatever, he is breaking laws left and right, even laws HE signed.

You need to stop with the race baiting.

Just because I am the one who mentions the elephant in the room doesn't mean it isn't there.

This president's race has been the reason there is no reason to the crap that flies around about him.

There is no legitimacy to impeachment. Just like no one here impeached Bush over the same exact actions.

willowdraga's photo
Thu 06/05/14 09:47 AM

They are not immune to gun madness apparently....

You know the "I have a gun that makes me powerful so I will use it with no brain cells needed."

We see it take over people all over the news.

never miss an opportunity do you,to push your anti-Gun-sentiments,hmm?
If you don't like them,don't own one,that's about the only right you have on this Issue other than the Right to Own a Firearm,or any Arms as a matter of Fact!

Aw but I do have more rights and I exercise them all the time in voting for more gun control and making sure that gun crazies are not considered the norm.

I will continue to fight for that kid who gets shot by his brother because gun owners have no sense. I will continue to fight for that wife, daughter, sister who stupidly marries a gun crazy and gets killed by him. I will continue to fight for those who go to work and get killed by the disgruntled employee...etc and it goes on so long that if this country had any sense at all we would be psych testing every gun purchase, trade or hint of a gun in anyone's possession.

I will continue to fight for the innocents that gun crazies kill or their gun accidentally kills since accidents seem to be acceptable in their crazy *** minds.

And I am not anti gun I am anti gun crazy. If you can pass a psych eval yearly, keep your nose clean, no history of violence, no civil hatreds like racism, homophobia, misogynistic views ok the last is just my wishful thinking but you get the jist.

I don't own a gun because I am not afraid of anyone or anything.

willowdraga's photo
Wed 06/04/14 06:11 PM
But if you really do enjoy the dominance/sub type way of living who should be judging it as messed up? If those involved are consenting and of age to consent it is then their journey....

I say stay out of others sex lives and judge your own by your own morality which is your individual morality and should be used on others.

Right?

willowdraga's photo
Wed 06/04/14 06:04 PM

LOL I just had to come and get a look at the craziness that ensues each time the president does anything...

It is quite amusing.

Now Bush did this same thing and released like 500 detainees. And he did the signing thing 150 times in his presidency.

We are talking about the violation of a federal law that was enacted after Obama became POTUS.

Plus, this talk about impeachment has nothing to do with Obama's race/ethnicity/skin color.

If a Republican POTUS were to do the same thing - that is, openly violate a federal law that he himself signed - then I would still say the same thing about impeachment.

Except that isn't accurate though...right? I mean you do know that what you just said isn't accurate...?????

willowdraga's photo
Wed 06/04/14 06:02 PM
They are not immune to gun madness apparently....

You know the "I have a gun that makes me powerful so I will use it with no brain cells needed."

We see it take over people all over the news.

willowdraga's photo
Wed 06/04/14 06:01 PM

Here's a question I pose for you all:

Do you believe men and women who are promiscuous (go with lust and not feelings when they sleep around) have abandonment issues from their parents?

Promiscuous is subjective. For one person having two lovers in your life could be considered promiscuous. Would that person have abandonment issues?

I would think intent would be what would determine the reason for the sex. Are they feeding an emptiness or do they just really like it?

willowdraga's photo
Wed 06/04/14 05:55 PM

It is quite amusing.

willowdraga's photo
Mon 06/02/14 10:46 AM
Being "in love" is our bodies chemically reacting to another. It is there to promote reproduction with those who are different from us at a genetic level. The butterflies, discombobulation, physically craving, thinking of them all the time, etc...

Love itself which is completely different from the above and is not the end result of above is the feeling of caring and attachment we form with others. Sometimes it is formed with objects, money, etc.. also.

Love is shown completely differently by each person.

They have to first love and respect themselves well enough before they can love and respect others healthily though.

willowdraga's photo
Mon 06/02/14 10:36 AM
Thanks. It did it again this morning.

willowdraga's photo
Fri 05/30/14 06:54 PM
Life=experiences and memories. What you carry in your mind is your life. You can change it and grow it and dilute it and kill it. Without the mind there is no need for a meaning to life because you wouldn't even be aware that there is a life happening.

Do you have a cosmic destination? No, everything you do daily effects the world around you either for the better or for the worse. So your destination would be what damage/good you cause to your environment while you are alive.

Of course this is what I have learned so far. I am currently learning so I expect this knowledge to be outdated sometime soon :)

willowdraga's photo
Fri 05/30/14 06:32 PM
Full. I don't use the mobile. Didn't know there was one :)

willowdraga's photo
Fri 05/30/14 09:56 AM
Yea, I am a pretty big respect until proven it shouldn't be given type person.

And Obama hasn't done anything to be disrespected for yet.

Now Bush on the other hand deserved to be disrespected for the idiot he was. Killing all those people for nothing...

I let him have my respect until he stopped deserving it

I will do the same for this president.

willowdraga's photo
Fri 05/30/14 09:51 AM

Does anybody think the "Affordable Care Act" will remain a guiding force in our country after the next administration steps in to take over?

Yup, the death panels will make it affordable to all.

Since there aren't any of those, I can't see the improvement there.

willowdraga's photo
Fri 05/30/14 09:40 AM

Same bullarky as always eh?

No harm has come to this country from Obama except the racists got mad and flipped the hell out. If that is harming the country that is....

He isn't perfect but he hasn't started a war with a country that didn't do anything to us. Gotta give him that.

He has attempted to get poor Americans healthcare that they couldn't afford otherwise.

He makes attempts at saving our environment.

He makes attempts at giving women a fair shake.

He is limited by congress who answers to the racists grumble

But President Obama hasn't done any legitimate verifiable damage to this country.

And I have to say...verifiable by a legitimate source not Faux News Channel or any of the right wing hate sites of course. They only want to make people fear the president and therefore hate him.

OMG,still drinking that Kool-Aid?:laughing:

What Koolaid?

I have yet to see one verified fact of damage to this country.

So no Koolaid here. Now you drink it regularly though LOL

willowdraga's photo
Fri 05/30/14 09:37 AM

Poll: Keep Obamacare

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zewQniigDlo

Does anybody think the "Affordable Care Act" will remain a guiding force in our country after the next administration steps in to take over?

Yup as it should and be improved as we go.

willowdraga's photo
Fri 05/30/14 09:34 AM

Maya Angelou dies at 86,, a true inspiration to millions, a voice which will be sorely missed

http://news.yahoo.com/author-maya-angelou-dies-86-north-carolina-151746880.html

flowerforyou

willowdraga's photo
Fri 05/30/14 09:30 AM
Edited by willowdraga on Fri 05/30/14 09:30 AM
Same bullarky as always eh?

No harm has come to this country from Obama except the racists got mad and flipped the hell out. If that is harming the country that is....

He isn't perfect but he hasn't started a war with a country that didn't do anything to us. Gotta give him that.

He has attempted to get poor Americans healthcare that they couldn't afford otherwise.

He makes attempts at saving our environment.

He makes attempts at giving women a fair shake.

He is limited by congress who answers to the racists grumble

But President Obama hasn't done any legitimate verifiable damage to this country.

And I have to say...verifiable by a legitimate source not Faux News Channel or any of the right wing hate sites of course. They only want to make people fear the president and therefore hate him.

willowdraga's photo
Fri 05/30/14 09:19 AM
When I return a nudge to one person it says that nudges are sent to all who have sent me nudges....

????

willowdraga's photo
Tue 11/05/13 08:04 PM
On 2 August 2009, realtor/dentist/lawyer Dr. Orly Taitz Esq. unveiled her latest piece of dubious evidence in her long-running quest to demonstrate that President Barack Obama was not born in the United States of America: A photograph of a document purporting to be a Certified Copy of Registration of Birth issued by the Republic of Kenya in February 1964 which recorded a "Barack Hussein II" as having been born to Barack Hussein Obama and Stanley Ann (Dunham) Obama in Mombasa, Kenya, in August 1961. Said document was reportedly obtained by Dr. Taitz from "an anonymous source" who didn't want his name disclosed because he was "afraid for his life."

Skeptics quickly identified a variety of reasons for questioning the legitimacy of the supposed Kenyan document, such as:
The document is dated 17 February 1964 and a bears a legend identifying it as having been issued by the "Republic of Kenya," but Kenya (a former British colony) didn't officially adopt that name until 12 December 1964. In February 1964, it was known as the Dominion of Kenya.
The listed age of Barack Obama's father is incorrect. (Barack Obama Sr. was born in 1936 and therefore would have been 24 or 25 years old at the time of Barack Jr.'s birth, not 26 as shown on the document.)
Mombasa is very far (several hundred miles) away from the part of Kenya in which Barack Obama Sr.'s family lived. Even if Barack Obama's parents and family had wanted to travel away from their home so his birth could take place at hospital facilities within a large city, they would likely have set out for the much closer city of Nairobi.
Within a few days the certificate was clearly reve
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/kenyacert.asp#pFRT6c9XXlpWcXX5.99

Sweet is actually right he would have been a British national before that date which also verifies my OP

willowdraga's photo
Tue 11/05/13 08:02 PM

DID YOU KNOW: KENYA DID NOT EXIST WHEN PRESIDENT OBAMA WAS BORN?

Kenya, known as the East Africa Protectorate, was established by the British Empire in 1895…From 1920 to 1964, it was know as the Kenya Colony…In 1964 the independent Republic of Kenya was formed….Of course Kenya existed when Obama was born slaphead

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Kenya

It wasn't officially called Kenya so the birth certificate would not have shown that. It would have show the official name which is British East Africa.

See I have to do others homework as usualhuh

Do your own homework...You said it did not exist which is not true; it did exist ....If you "need" to be right, change your OP to read, "DID YOU KNOW: KENYA WAS KNOWN AS THE KENYA COLONY WHEN PRESIDENT OBAMA WAS BORN" ... That way people can respond like this ...So what?laugh laugh

Except that doesn't change the OP at all. An unofficial colony means nothing to official documentation.

So the OP is correct.

It's not, but so what?rofl

You are right.

Thank you Willowflowerforyou

Oh you are one of those eh? Changing people's posts is a rotten sneaky awful thing to do. Shame on you

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25