Community > Posts By > willowdraga

willowdraga's photo
Wed 09/18/13 02:05 PM

i wanna date u

Aw thanks but I am 29 years your senior and half way around the world but the sentiment is felt.

willowdraga's photo
Wed 09/18/13 02:02 PM

The whites in the south are so f ing racist and they have no clue they are. They were raised with it and are told it is the truth and they just go with it. There is no white to dispute it because they were all raised the same.

lol quite the broad statement there, and in fact, you just generalized everyone in the south.

kinda racist if you ask me, but you didnt, so forget it.

You are right. It was a generalized statement of which I know there to be a few whites who became smarter than they were taught and outgrew the taught racism. So I concede that one.

willowdraga's photo
Wed 09/18/13 01:58 PM

I know I am happy about the lives saved by this law.

Yep, now he'll buy it off the street along with deadlier ammo giving the criminal that sold it to him more money to buy more.

Problem solved! slaphead

Stop buying the nra fearmongering...

He is dead so no such luck the shotgun was enough to get him and 12 others dead. Actually he took the gun off one of the armed security in the atrium and shot more people with the GUN HE TOOK OFF THE ARMED SECURITY THAT WAS THERE TO DEFEND THE PEOPLE....

CAN I SAY THAT AGAIN....HE TOOK THE GUN OFF THE ARMED SECURITY THERE TO DEFEND THE PEOPLE AND KILLED MORE WITH IT.

So your point is that a criminal stole a gun? That's how most criminals get there guns.

No the NRA premise is the armed security that was all over the place should have prevented the shooting and their arm actually made it possible for the shooter to SHOOT MORE...

No, your point was that he stole a gun which is why you had that all in caps.

Actually the point of the NRA that more guns would have saved the day and that it was a gun free zone are all false is what it proves.

willowdraga's photo
Wed 09/18/13 01:56 PM
I am so glad the gun law saved some lives.

willowdraga's photo
Wed 09/18/13 01:56 PM

State Law Stopped Gunman From Buying Rifle, Officials Say
By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT
Published: September 17, 2013
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
GOOGLE+
SAVE
PRINT
REPRINTS

WASHINGTON — The gunman who killed 12 people at the Washington Navy Yard on Monday test fired an AR-15 assault rifle at a Virginia gun store last week but was stopped from buying one because state law there prohibits the sale of such weapons to out-of-state buyers, according to two senior law enforcement officials.
Related

Signs of Mental Illness Seen in Navy Gunman for Decade (September 18, 2013)
The Caucus: After Navy Yard Shooting, a New Look at Gun Control (September 17, 2013)

Instead, the gunman, Aaron Alexis of Texas, bought a law-enforcement-style shotgun – an 870 Remington pump – and used it on Monday as he rampaged through the Navy facility, said the officials, who requested anonymity because of the continuing investigation.

“The gun was broken in half and he had it in a bag,” one official said of the Remington. “He went inside the building and assembled it in a bathroom.”

The gunman then perched himself above an atrium where he fired down on people who had been eating breakfast, officials said, adding that he used shotgun shells that had roughly a dozen large ball-bearing-like shots in them, increasing the lethal nature of each shot.

“When he discharged, the pieces of lead would spread the farther they went,” the one .........to see whole article....

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/18/us/state-law-stopped-gunman-from-buying-rifle-officials-say.html?_r=0

Hmmm, well for the families of the people in this room this is great news. The law saved lives.

You conclusions are so flawed, I don't know where to begin.

You think that lives were saved because he was forced to use a Remington 870 shotgun instead of an AR15 rifle? I guess you don't know that a 12 gauge shotgun is considered the most deadly weapon for close quarters combat and are commonly used by military and swat teams for work in buildings. The shotgun has far less range than a rifle but distance isn't required in "urban" warfare.

If weapons like the AR15 were banned, and nutcases like this were forced to used 870s, the death toll would probably go way up! It is much easier to kill someone with a shotgun.

This is a reasonable concern. AR 15's and even the real assault weapons (the military issue ones) are designed to wound (albeit mortally) and have little stopping power. Shotguns are designed to stop and kill. Not to sound morbid, but I've seen people run several blocks after taking a couple rounds to the torso before dropping. People that do enough close quarters often change weapons to a larger caliber, or go with shotguns. Either way, when chaos falls, it is easier for the untrained person to hit a target with a shotgun than a rifle. Also, those who use shotguns don't have to sacrifice as much range as many think.

He wasn't close quarters and he took a sniper stance. Above by a story or two.

willowdraga's photo
Wed 09/18/13 01:54 PM

Yep, now he'll buy it off the street along with deadlier ammo giving the criminal that sold it to him more money to buy more.

Problem solved! slaphead

He is dead so no such luck the shotgun was enough to get him and 12 others dead. Actually he took the gun off one of the armed security in the atrium and shot more people with the GUN HE TOOK OFF THE ARMED SECURITY THAT WAS THERE TO DEFEND THE PEOPLE....

CAN I SAY THAT AGAIN....HE TOOK THE GUN OFF THE ARMED SECURITY THERE TO DEFEND THE PEOPLE AND KILLED MORE WITH IT.

Using this logic, our first step towards stricter gun laws is disarming law enforcement. In all fairness people would be more willing and open minded about new laws if this were to happen...

Driven, that is not my point though.bigsmile

willowdraga's photo
Wed 09/18/13 01:53 PM

State Law Stopped Gunman From Buying Rifle, Officials Say
By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT
Published: September 17, 2013
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
GOOGLE+
SAVE
PRINT
REPRINTS

WASHINGTON — The gunman who killed 12 people at the Washington Navy Yard on Monday test fired an AR-15 assault rifle at a Virginia gun store last week but was stopped from buying one because state law there prohibits the sale of such weapons to out-of-state buyers, according to two senior law enforcement officials.
Related

Signs of Mental Illness Seen in Navy Gunman for Decade (September 18, 2013)
The Caucus: After Navy Yard Shooting, a New Look at Gun Control (September 17, 2013)

Instead, the gunman, Aaron Alexis of Texas, bought a law-enforcement-style shotgun – an 870 Remington pump – and used it on Monday as he rampaged through the Navy facility, said the officials, who requested anonymity because of the continuing investigation.

“The gun was broken in half and he had it in a bag,” one official said of the Remington. “He went inside the building and assembled it in a bathroom.”

The gunman then perched himself above an atrium where he fired down on people who had been eating breakfast, officials said, adding that he used shotgun shells that had roughly a dozen large ball-bearing-like shots in them, increasing the lethal nature of each shot.

“When he discharged, the pieces of lead would spread the farther they went,” the one .........to see whole article....

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/18/us/state-law-stopped-gunman-from-buying-rifle-officials-say.html?_r=0

Hmmm, well for the families of the people in this room this is great news. The law saved lives.

You conclusions are so flawed, I don't know where to begin.

You think that lives were saved because he was forced to use a Remington 870 shotgun instead of an AR15 rifle? I guess you don't know that a 12 gauge shotgun is considered the most deadly weapon for close quarters combat and are commonly used by military and swat teams for work in buildings. The shotgun has far less range than a rifle but distance isn't required in "urban" warfare.

If weapons like the AR15 were banned, and nutcases like this were forced to used 870s, the death toll would probably go way up! It is much easier to kill someone with a shotgun.

It wasn't close quarters though. He took a sniper stance.

So you are flawed in your belief to my logic?

willowdraga's photo
Wed 09/18/13 01:50 PM

I don't know if that qualifies him as a racist, true Obama is very shady! Maybe he is not a supporter, Muslim is a religion not a race, not having a birth certificate is very shady! Not an Obama fan here but definitely not a racist. Maybe you should not deal politics with him since everything else was mind blowing. Doesn't sound like he's a racist to me.

Of course he wouldn't to you.

willowdraga's photo
Wed 09/18/13 01:49 PM

White racists always claim to have black friends, like I said it is how they console themselves.

Around 1962 I was hitch-hiking south from Wash. DC with a friend. One ride we got was outside Atlanta at dusk by a cabbie who was black. He asked if we would like to see some real southern
history in the making. He drove to some mountain, just outside Atlanta. Lots of cars were there with lots of people, all going to a huge bonfire.
It was a Klan Rally. He knew virtually all the men in white robs and they all greeted each other as old friends.
As several of the Klan members told us, everyone was considered 'family' and it was the outsiders, especially the 'yankees' and the Feds with blacks from up north that they were against, not the blacks that they all grew up with and lived around.
In all the time we hitched around the old South, we never once saw or heard any ill will expressed by southern whites to southern blacks by local folks; outsider whites from some other southern states, yes, but the locals soon convinced them to adopt a more 'positive attitude' to 'their black folks'....
That trip was an eye opener in many ways....

You obviously saw what you wanted to see there.

The whites in the south are so f ing racist and they have no clue they are. They were raised with it and are told it is the truth and they just go with it. There is no white to dispute it because they were all raised the same.

willowdraga's photo
Wed 09/18/13 01:47 PM

quote: "We are not seeing each other anymore...

Lesson learned.

I am being much more clear on my profiles now.
Hoping not to have to go through this again.

I learned a long tome ago that politically active people/ activists of any sort are not happy at all in their private / personal lives, having never met one, anywhere.

Well you just did meet one.

I am a completely happy, content and active activist.

willowdraga's photo
Tue 09/17/13 05:44 PM

Problem solved! slaphead

So your point is that a criminal stole a gun? That's how most criminals get there guns.

No the NRA premise is the armed security that was all over the place should have prevented the shooting and their arm actually made it possible for the shooter to SHOOT MORE...

So again, it wasn't the gun, it was a lack of training in the person, or lax hiring protocols responsible for it.

So again, your point is....... what?

Your excuses are useless.

Nothing negates the fact the armed security did not stop the gunman from killing anyone in fact they helped him fire more shots by providing him with another weapon.

rofl and you think my argument is flawed slaphead

I don't think it, it is obvious to all.

willowdraga's photo
Tue 09/17/13 05:40 PM

Problem solved! slaphead

So again, it wasn't the gun, it was a lack of training in the person, or lax hiring protocols responsible for it.

So again, your point is....... what?

Your excuses are useless.

Nothing negates the fact the armed security did not stop the gunman from killing anyone in fact they helped him fire more shots by providing him with another weapon.

willowdraga's photo
Tue 09/17/13 05:26 PM

Problem solved! slaphead

willowdraga's photo
Tue 09/17/13 04:47 PM
Edited by willowdraga on Tue 09/17/13 05:41 PM

Factually speaking more guns equals more murders.
Factually speaking a gun present means more women and children die in family disputes
Factually speaking more guns equal more gun accidents :)
Ect....
Factually speaking guns have been present at mass shootings and the gun toter did not save the day.

Fearful gun toters are not good guys. They are full of fear so badly they need to have a gun so they are a bit neurotic.

Factually speaking .... the town of Kennsaw GA can give you the facts about more guns equals more murders.

[EDIT] And because my previous post came from an NRA site means nothing. The stories are originally printed in local papers. American Rifleman simply uses them to show that guns in the hands of the 'average joe' can and do stop criminals.

Crap from pro gun toting sites is just that fearmongering crap. ooooo BE SCARED SOME IS COMING TO GET YOU AND TAKE YOUR GUN AWAYoooooooo noway

"Gun toters" are not scared....they are prepared! Even to defend people like you who want to take their rights away through ignorance

Yea prepared to kill their family when they are depressed.
Prepared to kill those people at work that piss them off.
Prepared to Kill those at the school down the street because they get an idea in their head that it is the "good guy" thing to do.
Prepared to look foolish talking about how their little pea shooter is gonna take on the goverment rofl
Yea prepared to leaved the gun down so the their son shoots their sister, neighbor, stranger...
Prepared to have the gun so they can intimidate that damn liberal guy down the street with the Obama sticker on his car while he is drunk
It goes on and on
None of which is a good guy thing

And you call US scared? rofl Who will you hide behind when the shooting starts?

Dementia is treatable you know

Im not scared so I don't need a gun.

Yes dementia is treatable and I won't tell anyone you need treatment ok?

willowdraga's photo
Tue 09/17/13 04:45 PM

Problem solved! slaphead

willowdraga's photo
Tue 09/17/13 04:19 PM

willowdraga's photo
Tue 09/17/13 04:12 PM

Factually speaking a gun present means more women and children die in family disputes
Ect....
Factually speaking guns have been present at mass shootings and the gun toter did not save the day.

Fearful gun toters are not good guys. They are full of fear so badly they need to have a gun so they are a bit neurotic.

Factually speaking .... the town of Kennsaw GA can give you the facts about more guns equals more murders.

[EDIT] And because my previous post came from an NRA site means nothing. The stories are originally printed in local papers. American Rifleman simply uses them to show that guns in the hands of the 'average joe' can and do stop criminals.

Crap from pro gun toting sites is just that fearmongering crap. ooooo BE SCARED SOME IS COMING TO GET YOU AND TAKE YOUR GUN AWAYoooooooo noway

So the facts from Kennesaw GA are fear mongering? The are proven results. Guns in the hands of responsible people can and do stop crime.

Yup and most likely false.

willowdraga's photo
Tue 09/17/13 04:11 PM
Edited by willowdraga on Tue 09/17/13 04:13 PM

Ect....

"Gun toters" are not scared....they are prepared! Even to defend people like you who want to take their rights away through ignorance

Yea prepared to kill their family when they are depressed.
Prepared to kill those people at work that piss them off.
Prepared to Kill those at the school down the street because they get an idea in their head that it is the "good guy" thing to do.
Prepared to look foolish talking about how their little pea shooter is gonna take on the goverment rofl
Yea prepared to leaved the gun down so the their son shoots their sister, neighbor, stranger...
Prepared to have the gun so they can intimidate that damn liberal guy down the street with the Obama sticker on his car while he is drunk
It goes on and on
None of which is a good guy thing

willowdraga's photo
Tue 09/17/13 04:06 PM

Among the 62 mass shootings over the last 30 years that we studied, not a single case includes evidence that the killer chose to target a place because it banned guns. To the contrary, in many of the cases there was clearly another motive for the choice of location. For example, 20 were workplace shootings, most of which involved perpetrators who felt wronged by employers and colleagues.

Proponents of this argument also ignore that the majority of mass shootings are murder-suicides. Thirty-six of the killers we studied took their own lives at or near the crime scene, while seven others died in police shootouts they had no hope of surviving (a.k.a. "suicide by cop"). These were not people whose priority was identifying the safest place to attack.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/04/gun-free-zones-mass-shootings

So 62 mass shootings in the last 30 years.
What about the over 11,000 murders every year?
Should we focus more on criminals getting guns illegally and being slapped on the wrist when arrested for gun violence? Just to get out and committ violent crimes with guns?
Out of the 62 how many legally owned guns?
Out of the over 11,000 how many legally owned guns?

since you ask

from the same piece above

'Nearly 80 percent of the mass shooters we documented obtained their weapons legally'

,,bringing it back , in my opinion, to the point of not EVERY AMERICAN needing or deserving or obtaining a weapon

the paranoid and mentally unstable amongst those that should have some restriction,,,

I think we all agree people with mental health issues shouldn't own a gun.
Yet our government does nothing about it.
What about the over 11,000 murders every year?
Why are they not glamorized like the mass shootings are?
Murder is murder wether its 1 or 12.
Yet government uses the mass murders to push an agenda of gun control.

Be correct now. The government pushes no such thing. The government has no opinion really. People like me push for gun control. People like me pass laws. People like me are your worst nightmare on this issue because we have the facts to back us.

willowdraga's photo
Tue 09/17/13 04:01 PM
Edited by willowdraga on Tue 09/17/13 04:04 PM

Ect....

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25