Community > Posts By > willowdraga

willowdraga's photo
Thu 09/26/13 02:33 PM

The UN has warned that HIV/AIDS have assumed a dangerous dimension among the homosexuals and lesbians.Can this warning cause change of behaviour?.I wish it does.Now,let the hate posts start

Probably not a legitimate news warning anyway.

I guess there are no lesbians in the UN or they would know they really can't get HIV from their form of sex.

willowdraga's photo
Thu 09/26/13 02:28 PM
Edited by willowdraga on Thu 09/26/13 02:30 PM

love is natural

sex is not love,, its only one of many ways people might choose to express it,,,operative word ,, CHOICE,,,,

seems the threads keep interchanging the idea of same sex RELATIONS< with same sex FEELINGS,,,

or Behavior,, with Love

concepts are not the same

Your opinion.

Sex is fully natural and good for ya.

Edited: I just remembered who I foruming with here.....Sex between two (or more depending on your outlook) consenting and mentally capable of making the choice person's of legal age is good for ya and fully natural even if love isn't there.

willowdraga's photo
Thu 09/26/13 02:25 PM
U.S. Deficit Shrinking At Fastest Pace Since WWII, Before Fiscal Cliff
By Jed Graham
Posted 11/20/2012 11:18 AM ET
Email Print License Comment

inShare

View Enlarged Image

Believe it or not, the federal deficit has fallen faster over the past three years than it has in any such stretch since demobilization from World War II.

In fact, outside of that post-WWII era, the only time the deficit has fallen faster was when the economy relapsed in 1937, turning the Great Depression into a decade-long affair.

If U.S. history offers any guide, we are already testing the speed limits of a fiscal consolidation that doesn't risk backfiring. That's why the best way to address the fiscal cliff likely is to postpone it.

While long-term deficit reduction is important and deficits remain very large by historical standards, the reality is that the government already has its foot on the brakes.

In this sense, the "fiscal cliff" metaphor is especially poor. The government doesn't need to apply the brakes with more force to avoid disaster. Rather the "cliff" is an artificial one that has sprung up because the two parties are able to agree on so little.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/blogs-capital-hill/112012-634082-federal-deficit-falling-fastest-since-world-war-ii.htm#ixzz2g2Jl6nU8
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

willowdraga's photo
Thu 09/26/13 02:23 PM

The Deficit is going down under this president.
yeah,right!laugh

It is.

willowdraga's photo
Thu 09/26/13 02:19 PM
The Deficit is going down under this president.

willowdraga's photo
Thu 09/26/13 02:15 PM

If our great grand parents had practiced same sex marriage,we surely wouldnt be here on earth today.Could this be a neo-world population control?

It is a natural form of birth control though.

There are lots of unwanted children with no homes to go to. They can now have homes.

Homosexuality is a perfectly natural form of love and has it's place in our natural world.

willowdraga's photo
Thu 09/26/13 02:07 PM

It comes down to this. If your white friends and family tell you you are not racist and you have no other opinions to go on, you might be.

....then again....you might not be.....

Jesus!

I just read this thread ....someone here is freaking obsessed with racism and is really racist against white people....

Good luck finding your mate.

LOL that is like saying the Christian who doesn't agree with all that the bible says is anti Christian...

Most whites can't recognize white racism so they don't see it.

I have had the eye opening experiences that make me see more than a lot of whites.

It isn't their fault they were born with the proverbial white spoon in their mouths. They were born white in a white racist built and controlled country. So how could they possibly see what it is like to be unwhite in that environment? They really have to step out of their comfort zone to even kind of imagine what it could be like and even then they can't get the brunt of it.

I can't have someone who even accidentally is white racist around me because I have those who look like the president who love me dearly and I would rather kill than see them hurt.

willowdraga's photo
Thu 09/26/13 02:01 PM

At least his feelings came to the surface, sooner rather than later and you kicked him into touch! Well done. :smile:

Well thanks but it didn't feel good even if it had to be done for my own integrity to remain intact.

willowdraga's photo
Tue 09/24/13 08:05 PM
I am doing well though. I am glad it only took 9 months to learn. If he would have been as secretive as some racists are I would still be dating him and not knowing which would be far worse.

willowdraga's photo
Tue 09/24/13 08:02 PM

It comes down to when you are dealing with a white person who may not know they are racist, it makes things difficult.

It is also difficult to deal with someone who accuses people of racism without providing evidence of racism.

Assuming what you have yet to prove is begging the question.

You must be white eh?

If the president was white there would never have been an accusation of him being Muslim, that is bigoted.

If the president were white there would have been no question of his birth certificate, bigoted again.

I gave the simple examples cause I don't want to confuse anyone.

The fact that white people buy it without any regard for the actuality of it shows racism. This president has suffered more misinformation than any president before and they were all white...

I can go on and on but it won't matter if I am speaking to a racist because they have so many excuses for it that they can't see it in themselves anyway.

Reason for the OP. I had to let that go.

willowdraga's photo
Tue 09/24/13 07:57 PM

I dated a racist once when I was younger. I felt bad for the girl since her family had basically brain washed her into hating black people. Maybe in 50 years they'll all be gone eh? People can be so dumb.

That I am sure is the situation here also. I do feel bad for him at that level. He is fifty and you know what they say about old dogs....

willowdraga's photo
Tue 09/24/13 07:55 PM

Politics ends relationships quicker than divorce, I keep mine to myself...I have my ideas, you have your ideas.

Mine are just better.smokin

Agreed

willowdraga's photo
Tue 09/24/13 07:41 PM

I knew SOMEHOW this would be the presidents fault and it surprised me they terrorists weren't automatically democratsrofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yup, because it IS his fault. Has has done nothing but EMBOLDEN Al Qaeda and the Taliban and other terrorists since taking office with his BS red lines that are constantly crossed then he backtracks like a little b%^&$. These monsters are walking all over us and getting away with it because of the coward in chief.

Too silly for real.

Too silly for real.Until they are knockin on your door. Then it's too late..

No worries here but I am not a fearful gun toter so I wouldn't understand the paranoia there.

willowdraga's photo
Tue 09/24/13 07:37 PM

Plus, if more guns were the answer as the NRA zombies would have said....how come all NRA meetings won't allow guns during their events? Or how come the wonderful gun shows don't allow loaded weapons in them? If guns are so great the gun crazy toters would want them at all their events.

Hypocrits

i think it's called "SAFETY"... accidents do happen, and they don't happen with an unloaded gun...

any more names you wanna call anyone?

Yea hypocrite still fits well.

willowdraga's photo
Tue 09/24/13 07:32 PM

I knew SOMEHOW this would be the presidents fault and it surprised me they terrorists weren't automatically democratsrofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yup, because it IS his fault. Has has done nothing but EMBOLDEN Al Qaeda and the Taliban and other terrorists since taking office with his BS red lines that are constantly crossed then he backtracks like a little b%^&$. These monsters are walking all over us and getting away with it because of the coward in chief.

Too silly for real.

willowdraga's photo
Tue 09/24/13 07:28 PM

Quiet about what exactly? There has been so much flood coverage here. The only thing I heard about is the crazy Repubs trying to shut down the government again but that doesn't surprise me from them, it is nothing but the same.
It's Bush's Fault!..........lol Has nothing to do with the fact that Obama has spent spent spent .... Maybe the government needs to shut down for awhile.

Have you seen the charts showing who spent the most and such? It ain't President Obama...

Who raised the debt ceiling the most it hasn't been President Obama....

The facts are disputing that old crap too.

Bush was not a good president. No question there.

willowdraga's photo
Tue 09/24/13 12:17 PM
Plus, if more guns were the answer as the NRA zombies would have said....how come all NRA meetings won't allow guns during their events? Or how come the wonderful gun shows don't allow loaded weapons in them? If guns are so great the gun crazy toters would want them at all their events.

Hypocrits

willowdraga's photo
Tue 09/24/13 12:02 PM

If the number of firearms in society is directly correlated to the number of gun deaths each year as gun control advocates would like us to believe, how do you explain this?

According to Gunpolicy.org, Russians have far fewer guns than Americans — and far more homicides.

There are fewer than 13 million firearms in circulation in Russia, compared with an estimated 300 million in the United States. That works out to about 9 guns per 100 people in Russia and closed to 100 guns per 100 people in America.

The most recent homicide statistics for Russia show that there were 21,603 killings in 2009.

According to the FBI, the United States had 13,636 homicides in 2009 with a population that is more than twice as large. More than 80 percent of those killings were gun-related.

And oddly enough, Russia’s gun laws look a lot like those being proposed in the U.S. these days…

Russia has tough gun laws on the books. It’s illegal for Russian citizens to own automatic and semi-automatic guns. It’s possible to apply for a handgun or shotgun license, though citizens are required to provide reasons such as hunting or target shooting.

Applicants face strict background checks, including criminal history, a full psychological evaluation and a medical exam. They must pass a test on firearm laws and safety.

Each weapon is then registered by the police during a home visit. Police take bullet patterns, test bullets and cartridges so bullets can be matched if the gun is used in a crime. A license lasts five years, after which applicants must go through the whole process again.

In spite of these laws, the country does have periodic mass shootings by people thought to be mentally ill.

http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2013/09/23/russia-has-fewer-guns-more-homicides-than-the-u-s/

Gun Policy Facts

http://www.gunpolicy.org/

Probably because criminals don't care about the laws. If more citizens were armed, as in US, the rate would probably drop because the 'victims' would be armed.

Not accurate. You are kind of talking about the wild west over there. They still haven't settled into a "civilized" society from their upheaval of government. So yea their criminal activity there is higher than here and they have a corrupt government that I am sure contributes to this problem.

Nice try though Karma.

willowdraga's photo
Tue 09/24/13 11:56 AM
Time is running out for this crap. People are signing up for ACA and loving it already in States that shouldn't be....

The lies like this will be disproven very soon.

willowdraga's photo
Tue 09/24/13 11:52 AM
Quiet about what exactly? There has been so much flood coverage here. The only thing I heard about is the crazy Repubs trying to shut down the government again but that doesn't surprise me from them, it is nothing but the same.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25