Community > Posts By > willowdraga

willowdraga's photo
Tue 11/05/13 07:53 PM

DID YOU KNOW: KENYA DID NOT EXIST WHEN PRESIDENT OBAMA WAS BORN?

Kenya, known as the East Africa Protectorate, was established by the British Empire in 1895…From 1920 to 1964, it was know as the Kenya Colony…In 1964 the independent Republic of Kenya was formed….Of course Kenya existed when Obama was born slaphead

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Kenya

It wasn't officially called Kenya so the birth certificate would not have shown that. It would have show the official name which is British East Africa.

See I have to do others homework as usualhuh

Do your own homework...You said it did not exist which is not true; it did exist ....If you "need" to be right, change your OP to read, "DID YOU KNOW: KENYA WAS KNOWN AS THE KENYA COLONY WHEN PRESIDENT OBAMA WAS BORN" ... That way people can respond like this ...So what?laugh laugh

Except that doesn't change the OP at all. An unofficial colony means nothing to official documentation.

So the OP is correct.

It's not, but so what?rofl

You are right, they don't care if it is accurate or not. The believers of the bull shyte of the pres not being born here are ignorant so they couldn't care less of the accuracy.

willowdraga's photo
Tue 11/05/13 07:51 PM

School district tries to ban Christmas carols (Plus - Obama costume leads to order diversity training)

November 1, 2013

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/blog/detail/school-district-tries-to-ban-christmas-carols-plus-obama-costume-leads-to-order-diversity-training

Read more: Family Security Matters http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/blog/detail/school-district-tries-to-ban-christmas-carols-plus-obama-costume-leads-to-order-diversity-training#ixzz2jeSM3ayr
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

Good and take all other mention of it out of the public schools too. It is their parents job to teach them the mythic beliefs of their family. Not our schools.

willowdraga's photo
Tue 11/05/13 07:49 PM

Kenya, known as the East Africa Protectorate, was established by the British Empire in 1895…From 1920 to 1964, it was know as the Kenya Colony…In 1964 the independent Republic of Kenya was formed….Of course Kenya existed when Obama was born slaphead

It wasn't officially called Kenya so the birth certificate would not have shown that. It would have show the official name which is British East Africa.

Do your own homework...You said it did not exist which is not true; it did exist ....If you "need" to be right, change your OP to read, "DID YOU KNOW: KENYA WAS KNOWN AS THE KENYA COLONY WHEN PRESIDENT OBAMA WAS BORN" ... That way people can respond like this ...So what?laugh laugh

Except that doesn't change the OP at all. An unofficial colony means nothing to official documentation.

So the OP is correct.

willowdraga's photo
Tue 11/05/13 07:36 PM

willowdraga's photo
Tue 11/05/13 07:33 PM
It does prove the OP still. So what is to argue about? Nothing to dispute. Thanks by the way I usually have to do everyone else's homework for them on here.

willowdraga's photo
Tue 11/05/13 07:18 PM

would you accept the US State Dept as a reference?

U.S.-KENYA RELATIONS

The United States established diplomatic relations with Kenya in 1964, following its December 1963 independence from the United Kingdom. The United States and Kenya have enjoyed cordial relations and an enduring strategic partnership since Kenya's independence. Relations became closer after Kenya's democratic transition of 2002 and subsequent improvements in civil liberties. In the wake of widespread violence following the disputed 2007 presidential election, the United States has supported the sweeping political and institutional reform agenda adopted by the coalition government, the centerpiece of which was constitutional reform. Kenyans adopted a new constitution in a national referendum in August 2010.

from www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/2962.htm

yes and no. Kenya (I have no idea when he was born BTW) was still called Kenya before independence, but would he not have been a British subject if he was born there before 1963?

Proving the OP

Proving the OP. He is 51 now

willowdraga's photo
Tue 11/05/13 07:17 PM

am 8mnths pregnant n i want2 keep my baby away 4rm the dad after he is born because he cheated and walked out on me.now he wants a dna so that he can support the kid.am sure its his baby but should i let him get the dna he wants?

Of course.

willowdraga's photo
Tue 11/05/13 07:16 PM

:thumbsup:

Kenya became independent 12/12/1963, that isn't when it came into existence. It had existed for a long time before that as a colony.

SEE THE PROBLEM????
:thumbsup: lol

The British Empire established the East Africa Protectorate in 1895, known from 1920 as the Kenya Colony. The Republic of Kenya became independent in December 1963 (and yes under that name).

Also Kenya is world famous for its National Parks that have been in existence for decades. I have a friend born & raised in Kenya....and he is way too old to be born after 2008 :)

Again proving the OP

willowdraga's photo
Tue 11/05/13 07:05 PM

would you accept the US State Dept as a reference?

U.S.-KENYA RELATIONS

The United States established diplomatic relations with Kenya in 1964, following its December 1963 independence from the United Kingdom. The United States and Kenya have enjoyed cordial relations and an enduring strategic partnership since Kenya's independence. Relations became closer after Kenya's democratic transition of 2002 and subsequent improvements in civil liberties. In the wake of widespread violence following the disputed 2007 presidential election, the United States has supported the sweeping political and institutional reform agenda adopted by the coalition government, the centerpiece of which was constitutional reform. Kenyans adopted a new constitution in a national referendum in August 2010.

from www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/2962.htm

Proving the OP

willowdraga's photo
Tue 11/05/13 06:59 PM

Kenya became independent 12/12/1963, that isn't when it came into existence. It had existed for a long time before that as a colony.

SEE THE PROBLEM????

Not by that name. Silly.... the problem is in the minds of those who can't get it together enough to stop believing this crap.

willowdraga's photo
Tue 11/05/13 05:51 PM

Yes, that's right. Kenya came into existence nearly *3* years *AFTER* President Obama's birth. So, all those phoney birth certificates they've been floating around claiming Kenya or Mumbasa province? They were created by racist dummies who couldn't use Google. At the time of President Obama's birth, that area was known as "British East Africa."

Now, ask yourselves why NO ONE in our so called, "Liberal Media" has ever pointed this out?!? See the problem?

~ Benjamin T. Moore Jr.

Hmmmmmm......

willowdraga's photo
Mon 10/28/13 04:12 PM
Great post Pacific.

willowdraga's photo
Mon 10/28/13 03:57 PM

If people would show them the disdain it deserves people would stop trying to make a statement with it.

I personally like to see them fly it so I can categorize/identify the racists correctly and make sure their cause is not allowed in our country. But I do understand how disrespectful it is for others.

Are you talking about the old racist South, Apartheid South Africa, or the new Apartheid state of Israel...or all of them?

http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/george-galloway-addresses-the-most-dumb-question.html

Doesn't even apply to my post....

willowdraga's photo
Mon 10/28/13 03:39 PM
Edited by willowdraga on Mon 10/28/13 04:06 PM

To expand on my last comment... I had a liberal girlfriend who did a report on racism for college. Her conclusion was that "racism" could be found anywhere if one looked hard enough. Even if it didn't actually exists... So perhaps we need to ask ourselves from a philosophical standpoint; "Is looking for racism causing racism to exist where it otherwise wouldn't?" At least in part... And, "At what point are we finding things that aren't real?"

I only go on my own experience and white racism is pretty rampant especially in the area of where they are ignorant of their own racism that they were taught and perpetuate. Whites don't even realize they are racists quite often.

I speak on my races racism because I am in a position to be exposed to it by them.

willowdraga's photo
Sun 10/27/13 08:44 PM

Confederate flag which isn't really the actual flag used at the time is an abomination to this country and should be a shame on whoever flies it. If people would show them the disdain it deserves people would stop trying to make a statement with it.

I personally like to see them fly it so I can categorize/identify the racists correctly and make sure their cause is not allowed in our country. But I do understand how disrespectful it is for others.

Still stands.

willowdraga's photo
Sun 10/27/13 08:40 PM

Who believes in Karma? If you did something terrible would it come back at you when life seems to be going swimmingly and kick you in the arse? Are good deeds always rewarded?

I live with a karma like morality (my own creation). I don't do to others that which I would not like done to myself in their shoes. Do I believe it is an actual entity, no. Do I believe that if I treat people like shyte I am more likely to get treated like shyte back, yea. Do I believe that my smile and respect given to others will ripple outward from me to others, yea. I do believe my individual projections effect everyone around me so I am a force so to speak in deciding if negativity will be spread or positivity.

Karma is a way of not personally judging others deserving of something either good or bad. It is saying the universe will answer their actions, good or bad. Kind of like all energy expelled will have an answering energy return. Like an echo, maybe.

willowdraga's photo
Sun 10/27/13 08:28 PM
Confederate flag which isn't really the actual flag used at the time is an abomination to this country and should be a shame on whoever flies it. If people would show them the disdain it deserves people would stop trying to make a statement with it.

willowdraga's photo
Sun 10/27/13 08:16 PM

I am concerned however with INSTITUTIONAL racism , if there is a cultural acceptance of certain stereotypes and attitudes that validate those in powers of oppression to continue to oppress,,

You are correct to say "if", because you keep referring to something that may not be as nearly as bad as you make it out to be.

Meanwhile, real acts of modern-day racism remain ignored because of who is committing the acts.

African-American economist Thomas Sowell writes the following.

For American society, a dangerous polarization has set in. Signs of this polarization over the years include opposite reactions between blacks and whites to verdicts in the O.J. Simpson murder case, the "rape" charges against Duke University students, and trials resulting from the beating of Rodney King and the death of Trayvon Martin.

More dangerous than these highly publicized episodes over the years are innumerable organized and unprovoked physical attacks on whites by young black gangs in shopping malls, on beaches and in other public places all across the country today.

While some of these attacks make it into the media as isolated incidents, the nationwide pattern of organized black on white attacks by thugs remains invisible in the mainstream media, with the notable exception of Bill O'Reilly on the Fox News Channel.

Even when these attacks are accompanied by shouts of anti-white rhetoric and exultant laughter at the carnage, the racial makeup of the attackers and their victims is usually ignored by the media, and public officials often deny that race has anything to do with what happened.

These attacks have sent many people to the hospital, and some have died, but the attacks are often carried out in a festive atmosphere. What are called "troubled youths," in this and other contexts, are often in fact young people enjoying themselves greatly by creating big trouble for others.

Some of these many attacks are covered in detail in a book titled "White Girl Bleed A Lot" by Colin Flaherty. It was a phrase that I recognized immediately, from my own previous research.

That phrase was uttered by one of a group of black attackers who descended on a group of whites at a July 4th fireworks show in Milwaukee. But what happened there was not unique, either in itself or in the efforts of police and political authorities to play down what happened -- and to say that race had nothing to do with it.

When the Chicago Tribune was criticized for editing out the race of the attackers in a series of similar organized attacks in Chicago, it replied that race was irrelevant. Yet race is not considered irrelevant when indignantly editorializing on a disproportionate number of young black males arrested and imprisoned.

Quote Source

Sowell has his own agenda so it isn't unbiased nor do all black folks have the same view of what the issues are for blacks in this country. They are still digging out from the damage done to their families and societies from slavery. Many have different views on how they can fix it. Some is constructive, some is off the wall bat shyte. One thing for sure, whites, who are most definitely ignorant of how to fix these problems reading the blacks who voice their opinions on these problems have very little constructive views to add to the conversation because they can't speak on what they don't know.

The problem with black on white crime for some people is "you do understand their frustration and anger". After observing the white prejudice I have seen against black folks, I personally know I would be in jail for a or a few very heinous crime/s if I were born black in this country. The issue I have is, were they instigated by some racists whites? Most likely yea, just from what I have seen. White racism is the norm in this country. It is taught from birth to whites and isn't identified as racism to the children. These whites go through their life perpetrating these racisms on whoever non white is lucky enough to have to deal with them. It sucks to be non white in this country.

Willow, you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. Try backing up your statements with some facts for validity.
Best thing for you is to not post and keep your ignorant comments to yourself.

Actually you are projecting your own issues on me. You address yours first thanks.

willowdraga's photo
Sun 10/27/13 01:57 PM
Edited by willowdraga on Sun 10/27/13 02:00 PM

I am concerned however with INSTITUTIONAL racism , if there is a cultural acceptance of certain stereotypes and attitudes that validate those in powers of oppression to continue to oppress,,

You are correct to say "if", because you keep referring to something that may not be as nearly as bad as you make it out to be.

Meanwhile, real acts of modern-day racism remain ignored because of who is committing the acts.

African-American economist Thomas Sowell writes the following.

For American society, a dangerous polarization has set in. Signs of this polarization over the years include opposite reactions between blacks and whites to verdicts in the O.J. Simpson murder case, the "rape" charges against Duke University students, and trials resulting from the beating of Rodney King and the death of Trayvon Martin.

More dangerous than these highly publicized episodes over the years are innumerable organized and unprovoked physical attacks on whites by young black gangs in shopping malls, on beaches and in other public places all across the country today.

While some of these attacks make it into the media as isolated incidents, the nationwide pattern of organized black on white attacks by thugs remains invisible in the mainstream media, with the notable exception of Bill O'Reilly on the Fox News Channel.

Even when these attacks are accompanied by shouts of anti-white rhetoric and exultant laughter at the carnage, the racial makeup of the attackers and their victims is usually ignored by the media, and public officials often deny that race has anything to do with what happened.

These attacks have sent many people to the hospital, and some have died, but the attacks are often carried out in a festive atmosphere. What are called "troubled youths," in this and other contexts, are often in fact young people enjoying themselves greatly by creating big trouble for others.

Some of these many attacks are covered in detail in a book titled "White Girl Bleed A Lot" by Colin Flaherty. It was a phrase that I recognized immediately, from my own previous research.

That phrase was uttered by one of a group of black attackers who descended on a group of whites at a July 4th fireworks show in Milwaukee. But what happened there was not unique, either in itself or in the efforts of police and political authorities to play down what happened -- and to say that race had nothing to do with it.

When the Chicago Tribune was criticized for editing out the race of the attackers in a series of similar organized attacks in Chicago, it replied that race was irrelevant. Yet race is not considered irrelevant when indignantly editorializing on a disproportionate number of young black males arrested and imprisoned.

Quote Source

Sowell has his own agenda so it isn't unbiased nor do all black folks have the same view of what the issues are for blacks in this country. They are still digging out from the damage done to their families and societies from slavery. Many have different views on how they can fix it. Some is constructive, some is off the wall bat shyte. One thing for sure, whites, who are most definitely ignorant of how to fix these problems reading the blacks who voice their opinions on these problems have very little constructive views to add to the conversation because they can't speak on what they don't know.

The problem with black on white crime for some people is "you do understand their frustration and anger". After observing the white prejudice I have seen against black folks, I personally know I would be in jail for a or a few very heinous crime/s if I were born black in this country. The issue I have is, were they instigated by some racists whites? Most likely yea, just from what I have seen. White racism is the norm in this country. It is taught from birth to whites and isn't identified as racism to the children. These whites go through their life perpetrating these racisms on whoever non white is lucky enough to have to deal with them. It sucks to be non white in this country.

willowdraga's photo
Sun 10/27/13 01:41 PM
I disagree with both of the above posts. So called "evil" is actually a lazy form of judging what is misunderstood and hurtful.

If you break down each and every "evil" act to it's core, you would find mental illness, biological malfunctioning, environmental influences, etc... and would not ever find this "evil" state or object.

Because most (all) humans do not have the capacity to enter another's birth to end of life condition (body health and mental health) and experience they cannot truly judge accurately.

It gives humans an avenue to dismiss and dehumanize other humans without even having to consider the human condition that lead to the misunderstood and hurtful acts.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25