Community > Posts By > Bobby1050

Bobby1050's photo
Mon 04/07/14 08:44 AM
Quote from alleoops:

Uh, that would be George Bush? biggrin
=============================================

Oh yeah, that's right. Some people are still blaming Bush, aren't they?
biggrin

6 years in and it's STILL Bushes fault.

Tell me something? Do you know what the word "Rothschild" means?

Bobby1050's photo
Mon 04/07/14 08:36 AM
Sounds to me like somebody might be a thought Nazi; i.e. either conform to my world view or be ridiculed...and then when the subject of the ridicule responds to the ridicule, the thought Nazi comes back w/...

WAHHH...if you do that again, I'm going to REPORT you...WAHHH !!!

Bobby1050's photo
Mon 04/07/14 07:52 AM

TINFOILALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigsmile

Which ones?:laughing:

Cognitive Dissonance - the mental conflict that occurs when beliefs or assumptions are contradicted by new information. The unease or tension that the conflict arouses in a person is relieved by one of several defensive maneuvers: the person rejects, explains away, or avoids the new information, persuades himself that no conflict really exists, reconciles the differences, or resorts to any other defensive means of preserving stability or order in his conception of the world and of himself. The concept, first introduced in the 1950s, has become a major point of discussion and research.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/124498/cognitive-dissonance

you might be right,but you're applying it to the wrong people!

I disagree.

Bobby1050's photo
Mon 04/07/14 07:49 AM
Neocons’ Ukraine-Syria-Iran Gambit

Exclusive: The Ukraine crisis – in part stirred up by U.S. neocons – has damaged prospects for peace not only on Russia’s borders but in two Middle East hotspots, Syria and Iran, which may have been exactly the point.

You might think that policymakers with so many bloody fiascos on their résumés as the U.S. neocons, including the catastrophic Iraq War, would admit their incompetence and return home to sell insurance or maybe work in a fast-food restaurant. Anything but directing the geopolitical decisions of the world’s leading superpower.

But Official Washington’s neocons are nothing if not relentless and resilient. They are also well-funded and well-connected. So they won’t do the honorable thing and disappear. They keep hatching new schemes and strategies to keep the world stirred up and to keep their vision of world domination – and particularly “regime change” in the Middle East – alive.

Now, the neocons have stoked a confrontation over Ukraine, involving two nuclear-armed states, the United States and Russia. But – even if nuclear weapons don’t come into play – the neocons have succeeded in estranging U.S. President Barack Obama from Russian President Vladimir Putin and sabotaging the pair’s crucial cooperation on Iran and Syria, which may have been the point all along.

Though the Ukraine crisis has roots going back decades, the chronology of the recent uprising — and the neocon interest in it – meshes neatly with neocon fury over Obama and Putin working together to avert a U.S. military strike against Syria last summer and then brokering an interim nuclear agreement with Iran last fall that effectively took a U.S. bombing campaign against Iran off the table.

With those two top Israeli priorities – U.S. military attacks on Syria and Iran – sidetracked, the American neocons began activating their influential media and political networks to counteract the Obama-Putin teamwork. The neocon wedge to splinter Obama away from Putin was driven into Ukraine.

Operating out of neocon enclaves in the U.S. State Department and at U.S.-funded non-governmental organizations, led by the National Endowment for Democracy, neocon operatives targeted Ukraine even before the recent political unrest began shaking apart the country’s fragile ethnic and ideological cohesion.

There was already a strong U.S.-organized political/media apparatus in place for destabilizing Ukraine’s government. Gershman’s NED had 65 projects operating in the country – training “activists,” supporting “journalists” and organizing business groups, according to its latest report. (NED was created in 1983 to do in relative openness what the CIA had long done in secret, nurture pro-U.S. operatives under the umbrella of “promoting democracy.”)

So, when Yanukovych opted for Russia’s more generous $15 billion aid package, the roof fell in on him. In a speech to Ukrainian business leaders last December, Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs, Victoria Nuland, a neocon holdover and the wife of prominent neocon Robert Kagan, reminded the group that the U.S. had invested $5 billion in Ukraine’s “European aspirations.”

Then, urged on by Nuland and neocon Sen. John McCain, protests in the capital of Kiev turned increasingly violent with neo-Nazi militias moving to the fore. Unidentified snipers opened fire on protesters and police, touching off fiery clashes that killed some 80 people (including about a dozen police officers).

Like other neocon-engineered schemes, there will surely be much collateral damage in this latest one. For instance, if the tit-for-tat economic retaliations escalate – and Russian gas supplies are disrupted – Europe’s fragile recovery could be tipped back into recession, with harmful consequences for the U.S. economy, too.

There’s also the certainty that congressional war hawks and neocon pundits will press for increased U.S. military spending and aggressive tactics elsewhere in the world to punish Putin, meaning even less money and attention for domestic programs or deficit reduction. Obama’s “nation-building at home” will be forgotten.

But the neocons have long made it clear that their vision for the world – one of America’s “full-spectrum dominance” and “regime change” in Middle Eastern countries opposed to Israel – overrides all other national priorities. And as long as the neocons face no accountability for the havoc that they wreak, they will continue working Washington’s corridors of power, not selling insurance or flipping hamburgers.

http://consortiumnews.com/2014/03/19/neocons-ukraine-syria-iran-gambit/

Bobby1050's photo
Mon 04/07/14 07:38 AM
Quote by conrad73:
Maybe I am just not sharing that CT-Paranoia that seems prevalent in those political threads lately!
=============================================

MYTH #37: BELIEVING IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES MAKES PEOPLE BECOME PARANOID

This myth fails to address the validity of the theory itself.

The use of the keyword 'paranoia' suggests strongly that the accused are inventing enemies because of mental disorders, rather than legitimately fearing existing dangerous entities. Essentially, the accusation suggests no proof or reasonable doubt supports the theorists' behaviour. This accusation may be made by people who, for political reasons, are ignoring, and will continue to ignore inconvenient truths.

If an entity can be legitimately feared, then it is reasonable to distrust anything else associated with it, as the entities' questionable behaviour is usually part of an ongoing pattern. This pattern suggests that what is known of that entities' actions is only a fraction of the true extent of their previous (and potential) actions. This may seem like paranoia to the inexperienced observer.

Bobby1050's photo
Mon 04/07/14 07:29 AM
Edited by Bobby1050 on Mon 04/07/14 07:30 AM
Quote by Conrad:
Then why use the same Sites,and same "Facts" used by the CTs?
==================================

Define CT'ers, please.

Then tell us the difference between CT and anti-CT.

Then tell us whether or not you understand what "Kol Nidre" and the "Law of Moser" is?

Last question?

Why do Anti-CTer's want to marginalize people who present new information that contradicts the official narrative?

Looks to me like you may be suffering from...

Cognitive Dissonance - the mental conflict that occurs when beliefs or assumptions are contradicted by new information. The unease or tension that the conflict arouses in a person is relieved by one of several defensive maneuvers: the person rejects, explains away, or avoids the new information, persuades himself that no conflict really exists, reconciles the differences, or resorts to any other defensive means of preserving stability or order in his conception of the world and of himself. The concept, first introduced in the 1950s, has become a major point of discussion and research.

As you are apparently resorting to a defensive means of preserving stability or order in your conception of the world and of yourself.

Your question to me has no bearing as you have no evidence that I have been using the same "Sites" and/or the same "Facts" and can be regarded as a "deflection".

Bobby1050's photo
Mon 04/07/14 07:16 AM
Edited by Bobby1050 on Mon 04/07/14 07:16 AM

0bama's latest staged event has already been exposed as a drill which the JMSM has falsely reported as being a shooting.

It seems there is a man named Michael Boyd whose headquarters is in the US Southern Command in Lauderdale Florida; and who has been recruiting crisis actors for drills on military bases all across America.

His latest venture was at Fort Hood.

the original link was...http://killeen.craigslist.org/gov/4372490185.html

Boyd has been shutting down his links after he was outed.

Here's a screenshot of his ad.

Sure didn't take long for THAT OFFICIAL NARRATIVE to fall apart.

Looked him up by his phone number; here is the result.

http://www.advancedbackgroundchecks.com/d/michael-boyd/1149252918

I called his phone looking for work.

He has another "exercise" coming up in Alabama.

GET READY people !

The phone # for this Boyd guy is a Broward County, FL area code.

Which just happens to be the US Southern Command Post in Lauderdale...

I think that I have a handle on how they do this now...

Get role players and one of them is the shooter. He is told that he is shooting blanks except that they have put real bullets in his weapon.

He starts shooting and before he can say 'hey this was a drill' they shoot his *** and the problem goes away and TPTB can blame it all on him going rogue.

Every time. Every time there is a drill going on when these incidents happen.

From 7-7-7 to 9/11 to Sandy Hoax to Boston to this and countless more, there is always a drill going down.

Obvious false flag is obvious.

Quote from Lpdon:
This is how conspiracy theories get started.....

Bobby1050's photo
Mon 04/07/14 07:13 AM

TINFOILALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigsmile

Which ones?:laughing:

Bobby1050's photo
Mon 04/07/14 06:41 AM

0bama's latest staged event has already been exposed as a drill which the JMSM has falsely reported as being a shooting.

It seems there is a man named Michael Boyd whose headquarters is in the US Southern Command in Lauderdale Florida; and who has been recruiting crisis actors for drills on military bases all across America.

His latest venture was at Fort Hood.

the original link was...http://killeen.craigslist.org/gov/4372490185.html

Boyd has been shutting down his links after he was outed.

Here's a screenshot of his ad.

Sure didn't take long for THAT OFFICIAL NARRATIVE to fall apart.

Looked him up by his phone number; here is the result.

http://www.advancedbackgroundchecks.com/d/michael-boyd/1149252918

I called his phone looking for work.

He has another "exercise" coming up in Alabama.

GET READY people !

The phone # for this Boyd guy is a Broward County, FL area code.

Which just happens to be the US Southern Command Post in Lauderdale...

I think that I have a handle on how they do this now...

Get role players and one of them is the shooter. He is told that he is shooting blanks except that they have put real bullets in his weapon.

He starts shooting and before he can say 'hey this was a drill' they shoot his *** and the problem goes away and TPTB can blame it all on him going rogue.

Every time. Every time there is a drill going on when these incidents happen.

From 7-7-7 to 9/11 to Sandy Hoax to Boston to this and countless more, there is always a drill going down.

Obvious false flag is obvious.

This is how conspiracy theories get started.....

No, it isn't. It's how "Official Narratives" get outed as having been cover ups and/or psy-ops.

I do not deal in conspiracy "theories" and have little to no tolerance for those who do.

I deal in Conspiracy FACTS.

Do you understand the difference? Do you know what a "psy-ops" is?

Maybe these guys now have undercover careers in the CIA? How better to wipe one's identity?

Bobby1050's photo
Sun 04/06/14 06:49 PM
Most people are overlooking something about the missing plane.

Ok so, supposedly, they have detected "pings" from the missimg plane's black box. Let's just assume that this is true, if so, how in the world did that plane end up off the coast of Australia, when it was headed to Bejing?

Also, I have learned something from this whole thing that is really bad. That is that most people will believe anything the news tells them without qestioning it, no matter how Absurd.

Car companies can tell if your airbags have gone off in a $15,000.00 POS sedan, locate you within 1 meter via satellite, contact you instantaneously and talk to you live through your car radio, and then call EMT, but we are being told we can't find a $300 Million Dollar Triple 7 ?

As Congressman Hale Boggs would say about the Single Bullet Theory, "That Dog Don't Hunt!"

Funny, he was the only dissenting voice on the Warren Commission. He went for a short plane ride in 1972. Over land. They haven't found his airplane yet either...

Bobby1050's photo
Sun 04/06/14 06:40 PM
Most people are overlooking something about the missing plane.

Ok so, supposedly, they have detected "pings" from the missimg plane's black box. Let's just assume that this is true, if so, how in the world did that plane end up off the coast of Australia, when it was headed to Bejing?

Also, I have learned something from this whole thing that is really bad. That is that most people will believe anything the news tells them without qestioning it, no matter how Absurd.

Car companies can tell if your airbags have gone off in a $15,000.00 POS sedan, locate you within 1 meter via satellite, contact you instantaneously and talk to you live through your car radio, and then call EMT, but we are being told we can't find a $300 Million Dollar Triple 7 ?

As Congressman Hale Boggs would say about the Single Bullet Theory, "That Dog Don't Hunt!"

Funny, he was the only dissenting voice on the Warren Commission. He went for a short plane ride in 1972. Over land. They haven't found his airplane yet either...

Bobby1050's photo
Sun 04/06/14 05:17 PM
Edited by Bobby1050 on Sun 04/06/14 05:17 PM
People on death row are generally kept in solitary confinement.

I think corrupt lawmakers should be sentenced to 20 years and then put into the general population.

Let them know how "Bubba" their 300 pound roommate; being a former "constituent"; feels about how he was let down, (repeatedly), by his "representative".

Bobby1050's photo
Sun 04/06/14 05:03 PM
I was going to post a thread about this using this article as the OP.

"Captain America: The Winter Soldier" Is About Obama's Terror-Suspect Kill List, Say the Film's Directors

There are currently no plans to screen Captain America: The Winter Soldier at the White House, as far as the film's directors have heard. But if it makes it to the White House family theater, President Obama would be watching one big-budget, action-packed, and Scarlett Johansson-starring critique of his controversial terror-suspect "kill list."

This isn't me reading things into a mainstream comic-book movie. It's what the directors themselves will tell you.

"[Marvel] said they wanted to make a political thriller," Joe Russo, who directed the film with his brother Anthony, tells Mother Jones. "So we said if you want to make a political thriller, all the great political thrillers have very current issues in them that reflect the anxiety of the audience...That gives it an immediacy, it makes it relevant. So [Anthony] and I just looked at the issues that were causing anxiety for us, because we read a lot and are politically inclined. And a lot of that stuff had to do with civil liberties issues, drone strikes, the president's kill list, preemptive technology"—all themes they worked into the film, working closely with screenwriters Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.

In The Winter Soldier, Captain America and the rest of the heroes (played by Chris Evans, Anthony Mackie, Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders, and so on) confront the government program Project Insight, which involves three Helicarriers (gigantic autonomous killer drones, basically) that are fed large amounts of data and intel. The Helicarriers process the data to identify and preemptively eliminate potential threats to national and global security. And though the film's topical parts were all crafted prior to the NSA revelations, the directors say it's no accident that data mining is a key element of the plot: "It was all leading up to Snowden," Joe says. "It was all in the ether [already], it was all part of the zeitgeist. The Snowden stuff actually happened while we were shooting."

The politics of The Winter Soldier fit comfortably into the Russo brothers' oeuvre, which has included plenty of political satire and commentary. Prior to The Winter Soldier, the duo was best known for directing episodes of Arrested Development, which produced some of the finest satire of the Bush era and Iraq War, and Community, which is also peppered with solid political humor and jabs. (As for their go-to sources for news and politics, Anthony's top two are the the New York Times and NPR, while Joe's are Digg and Reddit.) The day I interviewed them, they happened to be in Washington, DC, to meet with the Congressional Creative Rights Caucus.

According to Joe, the brothers pushed to make their Captain America political thriller even more political and topical than it initially was. "There were already things in the script that just needed to be pulled out to make it more [relevant]," he recalls. One of the film's stars, Robert Redford, was approached for the role in large part because he starred in the 1975 political thriller Three Days of the Condor.

"[That film] was a big influence on this movie," Joe says. "You could really call this movie 'Three Days of Captain America,' if you wanted to. The structure is so similar...We felt like we had a decent shot at getting [Redford] because the script had a political component to it and we thought that might motivate him."

But don't take any of this to mean the film is a stern lecture on American foreign policy. It's thrilling as hell, and also the best to emerge in the recent string of Marvel movies. "We're action fetishists," Joe says. "And we love '70s thrillers." The brothers drew on the influence of some of their favorite action-flick moments: The famous bank heist and shootout in Michael Mann's Heat. William Friedkin's The French Connection. John Schlesinger's Marathon Man. John McTiernan's Predator. Gareth Evans' The Raid: Redemption. (And for the Washington, DC-set car chase in The Winter Soldier, the brothers consulted YouTube, searching for videos of actual car chases. One video—wherein two escaped convicts in Brazil get stuck in traffic and plow through cars as police pursue them on foot—was especially helpful.) "Choreographing action, it's like choreographing a Broadway show," Anthony says.

But at the heart of the explosion and melee -filled film are the political themes, including targeted killing. "The question is where do you stop?" Joe says. "If there are 100 people we can kill to make us safer, do we do it? What if we find out there's 1,000? What if we find out there's 10,000? What if it's a million? At what point do you stop?"

http://www.motherjones.com/mixed-media/2014/04/captain-america-winter-soldier-obama-kill-list-politics-drones-nsa
====================================================

I've seen CAWS twice already. It's a GREAT flick !

Bobby1050's photo
Sun 04/06/14 04:58 PM

Good!

+1

Bobby1050's photo
Sat 04/05/14 09:28 PM
Edited by Bobby1050 on Sat 04/05/14 09:29 PM
Meanwhile, in OTHER news that we will likely never see reported in America by the anti-Christ media conglomerate ABCNNBCBSFOX

Poland seizes $10 million worth of heroin smuggled from Ukraine

Customs officers seized 150 kg (330 lbs) of heroin hidden in a truck crossing into Poland from Ukraine on Friday, one of the biggest hauls of the narcotic recovered in Europe for years, Polish authorities said, as reported by Reuters.

They found the drugs wrapped in 300 plastic bags hidden beneath the trailer floor of the truck as it tried to cross into Poland near the town of Medyka at about 4 a.m. (02:00 GMT).

The finance ministry, which supervises the customs service in Poland, said the drugs had a black market value of 30 million zlotys ($10 million), the largest haul in seven years.

"If the narcotic had not been intercepted on the border, up to 600,000 units of the drug could have reached our streets," Jacek Kapica, head of the Customs Service, said in a statement.
------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure it's just a "coincidence" the government of Ukraine is taken over by a coup and then immediately after that large shipments of heroin are being intercepted by other countries that originated in Ukraine.

Gosh, I really hate to point fingers at anyone, but who do we know that controls the drug trade in that part of the world?

Answer: Same people that control the drug trade in America. And the porn trade. And the prostitution trade. And the loansharking trade. And the organ trafficking trade. And the financial fraud trade....etc.

I could go on and on but I'm certain some people here have brains they use to think with, that can figure out who is behind the worlds misery.

Bobby1050's photo
Sat 04/05/14 09:05 PM
You nailed it, Music.

All of these 0bama Administration staged events from Giffords to Fort Hood have all been for the purpose of gun control.

And for ammunition control too.

Look at what the DHS has been doing...ordering billions of hollow point ammunition in every caliber there is.

And after the govt's orders were filled they had the EPA close the last lead smelter in America.

They got theirs...now they want to deprive us of ours.

Bobby1050's photo
Sat 04/05/14 08:55 PM

What in the hell is wrong with these people? Charging a 9 month old baby with attempted murder? Can they really not figure anything out in the world? Literally it is all .....all of it.....an no, ignorance is not bliss

I presume the boy was with the father when the stone throwing was going on...IN that part of the world...stoning people to death..has or was the law...Nothing new...so this event has been tagged as attempted murder..

By having their chidren witness these types of protests...the child will grow up and do the same thing.

So they punish the child..in order to punish the adults and make adults afraid to allow their children to be present and see protests against the gov..

Most gov..are on the totalitarian side...OURS IS TOO..AND GETTING WORSE....

TODAY..IN AMERICA...ALOT OF YOUNG PEOPLE ARE THROWN INTO JAILS FOR THE MOST STUPID REASONS.

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE? TODAY..THE GOV MAKES MONEY OFF OF PEOPLE PUT IN JAILS...AND SO DO THE PRIVATE JAIL CONTRACTORS..

THIS IS THE MOST UNAMEIRCAN GOV IN ALL OF OUR HISTORY....OBAMAS NOT THE FIRST NO DOUBT...BUT ITS GOTTEN ALOT WORSE SINCE HE IS IN THE WHITE HOUSE..

THE NDAA.. A violent attack against Amreicans..in all of history..

Thats my guess...

Since the link given was the telegraph.co.uk; the event may not even be real, or if real, was highly exaggerated. Certainly, the age given for the child in question was as false as could be.

Westerners are supposed to think..."Ohh noes, those E-VILLE muzzies"...never realizing they are being indoctrinated; i.e. trained as though they are poodles, to think that way by the anti-Christ media.

Bobby1050's photo
Sat 04/05/14 08:40 PM
Move over St. George!

Vlad the Great will handle this demon.

Bobby1050's photo
Sat 04/05/14 06:25 PM
If anyone wants to get in on an upcoming 0bama staged event at Fort Dix, New Jersey...here's the job ad for it.

Role Players for Military mock simulated disaster Government contractor is seeking individuals to act as role players to participate in a " mass casualty exercise " on the FT Dix military installation.

philadelphia.craigslist.org/gov/4379306061.html

Then again, since the contractor Michael Boyd has been outed for the Fort Hood staged event, maybe the 0bama administration may call off all the staged events they have planned at military bases around America.

Bobby1050's photo
Sat 04/05/14 06:07 PM

With all these communist in the House the Senate..the White House...its a really bad time to open the Constitution to tampering.

DONT YOU ALL KNOW THAT THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IS THE CPUSA? The Communist Party USA?

If your a Dem..and dont believe in communism..it time for you to vet your party...

THATS WHAT WE CONSERVATIVES HAVE DONE TO THE REPUBLICAN PARTY....THE TEA PARTY IS A CHECK AND BALANCE.....our Tea Party Reps are doing a much better job than are the establishment traitors...

VET THE DEM PARTY..THEY ARE ALL COMMUNIST NOW.....THE BLUE DOGS LEFT BECAUSE OF THIS..OR WERE FORCE OUT

Been that way for quite awhile now....two generations or so.

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 13