Community > Posts By > Bobby1050

Bobby1050's photo
Thu 03/19/15 03:34 PM

The woman who told me her story ... "and died"... "and was brought back", realizes that God is not the problem. The person DOING the problem was the problem. She now helps others because of the pain she experienced. I helped her with a beautiful song about God having the time for us if we make the time for him. She sang it very beautifully with her sweet southern voice.. I STILL HAVE THE TIME to listen ot you pray... I have a big need here today... nothing we go through can destroy or poison us unless we let it and choose to think on it.

"The woman"... "who told me her story" ... "and died"... "and was brought back",....hmmm....

So this is really based on a made for TV movie, or something ?

Bobby1050's photo
Thu 03/19/15 03:31 PM

I know of someone who turned to satanism because of being molested by her so called "christian" uncle. But because some people choose to take advatage of a child or someone does not mean God is bad.
Just like some guys or gals can be mean and turn us off to the "dating game" yet we still hope and keep trying after a while we heal.

Do you know for a fact the uncle was a "Christian" ?

When did this happen?

Where did it happen?

Was it in the newspaper?

Was it on the local and/or national Tv news?

If so, could you post the links for the media reports?

Re-Post:

When did this happen?

Where did it happen?

Was it in the newspaper?

Bobby1050's photo
Thu 03/19/15 02:51 PM
Edited by Bobby1050 on Thu 03/19/15 02:52 PM

Men get scammed too. They see a fake picture of a young woman who looks like a model. She tells him she loves him after a couple of messages and needs help, etc.

Ah yes, back when I got my first lap top and started using the internet and discovered free dating online web sites, I too was the victim of a scammer. More than one, actually

They didn't get anything from me. LOL

After I became hip on the subject, just for the heck of it, for awhile, I started scamming the scammers.

Taking up their time, keeping them occupied. Letting them think they had struck it rich.

And you know something?

I'd wager everyone of them was really a man pretending to be a woman.

That was when I learned it's a favored gambit of men ...some men, that is...pretending to be women on online dating forums.

Bobby1050's photo
Thu 03/19/15 02:45 PM

I know of someone who turned to satanism because of being molested by her so called "christian" uncle. But because some people choose to take advatage of a child or someone does not mean God is bad.
Just like some guys or gals can be mean and turn us off to the "dating game" yet we still hope and keep trying after a while we heal.

When did this happen?

Where did it happen?

Was it in the newspaper?

Bobby1050's photo
Thu 03/19/15 02:31 PM

scared What the Hell happened...?

I went out to get Beer, and I come back to this ! what

I'm starting to understand this particular forum better.

Christians can be bashed. Moslems can be bashed. But, we can't say anything about the people whose names /identity / culture starts with a "J" or an "I" unless they're Iranian or Iraqi.

Bobby1050's photo
Thu 03/19/15 01:56 PM
Edited by Bobby1050 on Thu 03/19/15 01:58 PM
Nigerian Scams Found To Have Israeli Origins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-m3N2CMafQ

Uploaded on Jun 18, 2010

Nigerian email lottery scams created and executed by young Israelis have been conning elderly Americans out of millions of dollars for several years. The Jerusalem District Court ruled that seven Israelis suspected of scamming tens of millions of dollars from U.S. pensioners in these so-called "Nigerian scams" can be extradited to the United States to face trial.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3937304/in...

Court: Israelis suspected in 'Nigerian scam' can be ...

www.haaretz.com News National

Seven Israelis are suspected of scamming tens of millions of dollars from U.S. pensioners in a so-called Nigerian scam over the course of four years.

US demands extradition of suspected Israeli scammers

www.ynetnews.com Ynetnews News

US demands extradition of suspected Israeli scammers . Group of youngsters arrested two weeks ago suspected of defrauding elderly American citizens out of...

For anyone who may be interested, I used the search term ... Nigerian scammers are israelis...on Bing and received 2,730,000 results.

Seems to me this issue is VIRAL on the internet; so why is western media covering up who the "Nigerians" really are?

Bobby1050's photo
Thu 03/19/15 01:24 PM

Her doctor's medications mixed with her drinking probably killed her on accident.

That's a possibility; but, have you by chance read the biography of Sam Giancana, written by his brother?

His brother writes of Sam Giancana having sex with Monroe a couple of weeks before she died. Reputedly, Monroe was drunk as a skunk at the time.

Today, what Gianacana did would be considered as "date rape"...or just plain rape.

When Monroe came to, she recalled what Giancana did and barfed her little head off and said some VERY unkind things about Giancana before barfing her head off again.

Word of that got back to Gianacana and he was supposed to have been VERY angry at Monroe for telling people Giancana had a tiny dick, (among other things).

Gianacana had over 100 men killed for doing and saying things a lot less important than that.

Bobby1050's photo
Thu 03/19/15 01:15 PM

Yes Napoleon was, he was a French war general & a tyrant. He was pure evil. Listen, my friend, read on it you see what I mean. I'm not challenging you but I know what I know. okay, smile, we can agree to disagree okay.

Well, that is an interesting opinion, I'll give you that, but without the link (the URL) for your info, one could just as easily claim Shakka Zulu was the Anti-Christ war general & a tyrant.

Gnomesayin?

Last time I checked, Nappy wasn't a cannibal, unlike Shakka, King of the Zulu's.

Bobby1050's photo
Thu 03/19/15 01:12 PM

Good morning shot out to my "Opinion Minions" of Mingle2, 2fly again bringing some serious flavor of tea this time. No I try to stay away from politics & religion because I find that sometimes that can make or break a friendship, but I am curious about how you feel about religion. Okay, let me ask you this? "How education are you about the 3rd anti-Christ. let me elaborate, in pure English, if you understood the passage in the Holy Bible ( if you follow Christianity)," A great war slowly approaching between Jerusalem & The Middle East. While this war occurring a fierce leader will arise in power. He will claim to have the answers to the world's problems, handsome, smart, manipulative,& even likable. Now if you remember the 1rst two antichrist was "Napal" which we know as "Napoleon". The Second was "Hisster" , which we know as "Hitler". Who will be the next antichrist or tyrant which was mentioned in the good book? what are you to preparing yourself for identify who this person will be. Will you be fooled by the charm & whit of this so called "Messiah". Let's face it, in this world we want answers to war, famine, a miracle worker, someone to believe in. But you have to see this not with the naked eye but I a spiritual eye. Just remember this person will pull off the biggest hoax to man. He will claim he of god, even blasphemy against the good but if you have the gift to not be fooled then you will know of this person & motives. So my friends of mingle tell me what's your thinking on this rare topic of mines. Feel free to spill the beans & everybody welcome to my forums & lets respect all opinions okay , Later!

Would you mind posting the link; that is to say...the URL of the webpage that has the info you're using to make this discussion?

Bobby1050's photo
Thu 03/19/15 12:55 PM

I wonder if he was having sex with Jackie at the same time?

Yeppers, he was. JFK was a hound dog.

Although, he probably wasn't having sex w/ Jackie AND Marilyn at the SAME time, as in a menage a' trois; aka a "threesome".

OTOH.....maybe......:banana:

So where's the nekkie pics of Jackie? I know if I was first lady and had that kind of power, I don't think she chose to turn the other cheek.

They exist. Aristotle Onassis took quite a few of her. several have of that collection have been uploaded online.

I was just looking at a website of Lucille Ball (I Love Lucy) being naked.

Lots of stuff can be found online.

No, not when she was an Onasis, during the time she was first lady, a Kennedy. During his affair.

If you want some nekked pics of Jackie, I can PM a link or two to you.

Bobby1050's photo
Thu 03/19/15 12:46 PM

Although, he probably wasn't having sex w/ Jackie AND Marilyn at the SAME time, as in a menage a' trois; aka a "threesome".

So where's the nekkie pics of Jackie? I know if I was first lady and had that kind of power, I don't think she chose to turn the other cheek.

They exist. Aristotle Onassis took quite a few of her. Several photo's of that collection have been uploaded online. FYI, Marilyn was better looking, plus Marilyn had puffy nipples. Jackie didn't.

Bobby1050's photo
Thu 03/19/15 12:44 PM

They exist. Aristotle Onassis took quite a few of her. several have of that collection have been uploaded online.

Bobby1050's photo
Thu 03/19/15 12:38 PM

Bobby1050's photo
Thu 03/19/15 12:34 PM

Bobby1050's photo
Thu 03/19/15 12:24 PM
Get your RED HOT images of Marilyn Monroe NAKED right here.

I especially like this one. (Shows Marilyn's puffy nipples)

Oh wait....better PM me for the links, instead.

Bobby1050's photo
Thu 03/19/15 11:19 AM

Bobby1050's photo
Thu 03/19/15 10:58 AM
There are three things the Yiddish speaking minions of the Adversary (Satan = Adversary) will never discuss with a Christian.

1. The Jewish Talmud.
2. The Talmudic Law of Moserim.
3. The Talmudic Kol Nidre.

Anyone wanting to understand the minions of the adversary should become as knowledgeable about those three subjects as they can.

Bobby1050's photo
Thu 03/19/15 10:55 AM
I really do have to admit I bask in the hatred of the minions of the Adversary (Satan = Adversary).

It's heartwarming.

Bobby1050's photo
Thu 03/19/15 10:46 AM
Edited by Bobby1050 on Thu 03/19/15 10:48 AM
The Semitic languages are a language family originating in the Near East whose living representatives are spoken by more than 470 million people across much of Western Asia, North Africa and the Horn of Africa, as well as in large expatriate communities in North America and Europe. They constitute a branch of the Afroasiatic language family.

The terminology was first used in the 1780s by German orientalists von Schlözer and Eichhorn, who derived the name from Shem, one of the three sons of Noah in the Book of Genesis.

The most widely spoken Semitic languages today are (numbers given are for native speakers only) Arabic (300 million), Amharic (21.8 million), Hebrew (7 million), Tigrinya (6.7 million), and Modern Aramaic (550,000)—its widely spoken subdivision is Assyrian Neo-Aramaic (232,300).

Yiddish is not a Semitic language, yet Yiddish speakers are always the most likely people to hurl the epithet of "anti-Semite" at everyone else.

Isn't that odd?

For those of you who are unfamiliar w/ the Yiddish language?

Yiddish language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiddish_language
Yiddish ( yidish / idish, literally "Jewish") is the historical language of the Ashkenazi Jews. It originated during the 9th ...

Bobby1050's photo
Thu 03/19/15 10:11 AM
The Semitic languages are a language family originating in the Near East whose living representatives are spoken by more than 470 million people across much of Western Asia, North Africa and the Horn of Africa, as well as in large expatriate communities in North America and Europe. They constitute a branch of the Afroasiatic language family.

The terminology was first used in the 1780s by German orientalists von Schlözer and Eichhorn, who derived the name from Shem, one of the three sons of Noah in the Book of Genesis.

The most widely spoken Semitic languages today are (numbers given are for native speakers only) Arabic (300 million), Amharic (21.8 million), Hebrew (7 million), Tigrinya (6.7 million), and Modern Aramaic (550,000)—its widely spoken subdivision is Assyrian Neo-Aramaic (232,300).

Yiddish is not a Semitic language, yet Yiddish speakers are always the most likely people to hurl the epithet of "anti-Semite" at everyone else.

Isn't that odd?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14