Community > Posts By > Bobby1050

Bobby1050's photo
Wed 03/18/15 06:24 PM
Interesting opinion. Let me know when you're ready to answer my 3 questions.

Bobby1050's photo
Wed 03/18/15 06:04 PM

Are you an honest, forthcoming man, moe? Is that how others see you?

If so, ... then lets discuss....

1. Kol Nidre prayer.

2. Law of Moserim.

3. Babylonian Talmud.

i thought you understood what "never, ever ever" meant...what huh

I do understand....but I want other people to see and understand that your pretense of being an "honest", .... "forthcoming man", ... is only a facade.

A genuine, honest, forthcoming, man, would have no difficulty discussing the...

1. Kol Nidre prayer.

2. Law of Moserim.

3. Babylonian Talmud.

...With anyone.

Peace

I'm still waiting, Moe.

You making off topic, defamatory, posts in my Netanyahu thread for the past hour (showing off your vindictiveness) instead of answering my questions isn't helping your "public image" any. J/s

Bobby1050's photo
Wed 03/18/15 06:00 PM

Nope; I already proved who and what ISIS is.

If anyone doesn't like my proof, they are free to post their own proof to try and refute and/or rebut my facts.

That's how debates work.

No, you just reposted partisan nonsense from anti-Semitic sites. Let's get real here and not fall into the delusion that you actually 'proved' anything.

Bobby1050's photo
Wed 03/18/15 04:44 PM
Edited by Bobby1050 on Wed 03/18/15 04:49 PM

1. Kol Nidre prayer.

2. Law of Moserim.

3. Babylonian Talmud.

Quote by troubled:

Why not??

It doesn't look like moe wants to answer your question. Or mine either.

I can't imagine why and/or how he could be reluctant to discuss the questions I asked.

Back on topic...

Iran has cited radical zionism as a problem, not world jewry.

Let'��s not forget that not all jews are radical zionists.

Iran's remarks have been taken out of context by Israel and western countries in order to help start a war, in order to help impose a Rothschild banking system on Iran, not unlike was done in Libya and Iraq.

In fact, there is a sizeable jewish community living in Iran that has no problem with the Iranian government and is well protected. These jews have occupied Iran for a very long time and do not see the need to emigrate.

Israel has become the ��bully on the block with its big brother, the U S A, being its ��enforcer��.

Iran is not stupid, Iran realizes that a nuclear exchange would result in the whole region becoming inhabitable. In fact, there has been no uranium enrichment beyond what is utilized for nuclear power. Iran has opened its nuclear facilities to international inspectors, unlike Israel, which refuses to divulge ANY of its nuclear secrets.

It would not surprise me if Israel'��s nuclear arsenal were spread throughout the world, in anticipation of a retaliatory strike on any country that refuses to kowtow to Israel's demands ��the Samson�� option or another ��false flag operation, like 911).

Israel'��s dispersal of its nuclear arsenal throughout the world is one reason why it will not permit inspection of its nuclear facilities. Long-range delivery systems are not needed as Israel'��s nukes are already in place, waiting for the command.

In other words, a certain perpetual ��victimhood�� bordering on insanity reigns in Israel. Israel's problem�� is that it expects other sovereign countries to obey its ��mandates�� while refusing to ��play by the same rules��. It would appear that Israel is its own worst enemy.

Bobby1050's photo
Wed 03/18/15 03:32 PM

1. Kol Nidre prayer.

2. Law of Moserim.

3. Babylonian Talmud.

I do understand....but I want other people to see and understand that your pretense of being an "honest", .... "forthcoming man", ... is only a facade.

A genuine, honest, forthcoming, man, would have no difficulty discussing the...

1. Kol Nidre prayer.

2. Law of Moserim.

3. Babylonian Talmud.

...With anyone.

Peace

Bobby1050's photo
Wed 03/18/15 03:03 PM

1. Kol Nidre prayer.

2. Law of Moserim.

3. Babylonian Talmud.

Bobby1050's photo
Wed 03/18/15 02:14 PM

Wow! I'm impressed. Who knew OP was an expert on "conspiracy theories".

Myself, I'm an expert on conspiracy analysis and conspiracy facts. Maybe OP and I should team up and pool our knowledge.

All CT'ers are "experts" at everything, there's not much you don't think you know...

I know there are at least three subjects you will never, ever, ever, discuss with me.

1. Kol Nidre prayer.

2. Law of Moserim.

3. Babylonian Talmud.

Bobby1050's photo
Wed 03/18/15 01:31 PM
Wow! I'm impressed. Who knew OP was an expert on "conspiracy theories".

Myself, I'm an expert on conspiracy analysis and conspiracy facts. Maybe OP and I should team up and pool our knowledge.

Bobby1050's photo
Wed 03/18/15 01:28 PM

omg, your insane... you need to go get some help. every one of your posts blames the Jews for something... move to Gaza so you be in company with your Jew hating rants...

He posts this garbage on every site he infects.

ORLY?

Argumentum ad Hominem (abusive and circumstantial): the fallacy of attacking the character or circumstances of an individual who is advancing a statement or an argument instead of trying to disprove the truth of the statement or the soundness of the argument. Often the argument is characterized simply as a personal attack.

The personal attack is also often termed an "ad personem argument": the statement or argument at issue is dropped from consideration or is ignored, and the locutor's character or circumstances are used to influence opinion.

The fallacy draws its appeal from the technique of "getting personal." The assumption is that what the locutor is saying is entirely or partially dictated by his character or special circumstances and so should be disregarded.

http://philosophy.lander.edu/logic/person.html
---------------------------

You are free to refute any of the facts I have posted at any time using facts of your own, you know.

That is what a debate is all about.

It's about using the best facts to present the best argument.

A debate is not about seeing who can post the most or even the best logical fallacies.

Debate Definition
dictionary.search.yahoo.com
v. verb
1. To consider something; deliberate.
2. To engage in argument by discussing opposing points.
3. To engage in a formal discussion or argument.
n. noun
1. A discussion involving opposing points; an argument.
2. Deliberation; consideration.
passed the motion with little debate.
3. A formal contest of argumentation in which two opposing teams defend and attack a given proposition.

Trolling:

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)
---------------------------------------------------

See the difference?

FACTS?:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Always glad to help out. Here you go.

Fact Definition

n. noun

1. Knowledge or information based on real occurrences.
an account based on fact; a blur of fact and fancy.

2. Something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed.
Genetic engineering is now a fact. That Chaucer was a real person is an undisputed fact.

3. A real occurrence; an event.
had to prove the facts of the case.

I can appreciate how you needed a reminder of what FACTS actually are.

Let me know if I need to post a reminder of what TRUTH is for you too.

Bobby1050's photo
Wed 03/18/15 01:24 PM

The Term Conspiracy Theory Was Created By The CIA In 1967
thedailyresistance.com/the-term-conspiracy-theory-was-created-by...

The Term Conspiracy Theory Was Created By The CIA In 1967. ... Conspiracy theories have frequently thrown ... The Term Conspiracy Theory Was Created By The CIA …

Ooops.

CIA invented "conspiracy theory" in 1967 - NewsVoice ...
https://newsvoice.se/2013/09/12/cia-invented-conspiracy-theory-in-1967

CIA invented ”conspiracy theory” in 1967. 12 Sep, 2013 By Admin 3 Comments. ... in his new book Conspiracy Theory, he suggests “the CIA’s [covert and illegal] ..

Double Ooops.

The CIA coined the term "conspiracy theory" and what ...
upload.democraticunderground.com › … › Creative Speculation (Group)

Feb 25, 2015 · In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... The CIA coined the term "conspiracy theory" and what arguments to use against it. (Original …

Triple Ooops.

:banana:

Drugs are bad... Mkay?

I guess I will have to defer to the voice of experience.

Bobby1050's photo
Wed 03/18/15 10:47 AM

Wiki as a source? rofl

Wiki is open to edit by it's readership.
Meaning, anyone can edit anything, on wiki, to make it read whatever they want.

You can check the content by examining the bibliography. It can be a good source, but one has to exercise care and check the references.

He is a troll by wiki definitions. Yep. I agree.

Me too.

Bobby1050's photo
Wed 03/18/15 10:45 AM

Yes, Oswald was involved. He was the designated patsy.

Read Michael Collins Pipers book "Final Judgment".

All the answers are within the pages of that book.

If this is true, logic dictates that he knew, which explains why he took his rifle tour work that day. Logic also dictates that he knew his role. So answer this question. If you are part of a vast conspiracy to kill the President of the United States, and you know that you will be the only person implicated, would you show up? Most people wouldn't.

I guess I'll have to defer to your experience of being part of a vast conspiracy. I have no idea of how the participants of vast conspiracies are supposed to act or behave.

Bobby1050's photo
Wed 03/18/15 10:37 AM
Edited by Bobby1050 on Wed 03/18/15 10:39 AM

See, here's the thing, moe. Israel through the media outlets it has has been claiming Iran is "month's away from making nukes" since the 1980's.

That's a whole generation ago.

Iran has proven to the entire world their intentions are peaceful. That is why Obama is talking to them.

Israel, OTOH,....well, lets just say they have also proven to the world, their intentions are not entirely peaceful or honorable and their media is STILL telling the same lie they told a generation ago.

I know, I know, ...that's called "chutzpah". You guys admire that sort of thing. I understand, I really do.

Thing is? The rest of the world doesn't admire chutzpah. The rest of the world tends to deplore chutzpah, preferring simple honesty and fair minded co-operation instead.

Using trade diplomacy for the acquisition of resources instead of using war and conquest.

thing is? you just look for reasons to hate, and everything you see is a reason to hate...

1 thing i will agree on is the trade diplomacy... Bullying in a corporate way...

Circular logic, much?

I post facts and the truth. Facts and truth are only hate to those who hate and fear the truth.

But, as I say to everyone. You are welcome to refute and/or rebut the facts I post with your own linked and supported facts. That's how debates work.

Has a debate ever been won by one side saying...

Wahhh...Wahhh...Wahhh...you just look for reasons to hate, and everything you see is a reason to hate...Wahhh...Wahhh....

And at the same time presenting zero facts of their own to refute and/or rebut the facts earlier presented?

Answer: No.

Bobby1050's photo
Wed 03/18/15 10:30 AM

Dear Bobby
Can I say that I find your posts both laughable and so sad in a way.
Laughable because you actually posted this nonsense.
Sad because it appears that you believe your own rubbish and even sadder for the people who have been murdered by these monsters.
You said earlier that it's up to people to disprove your posts, you're wrong again, it's up to you to prove it.

Nope; I already proved who and what ISIS is.

If anyone doesn't like my proof, they are free to post their own proof to try and refute and/or rebut my facts.

That's how debates work.

Bobby1050's photo
Wed 03/18/15 01:02 AM
Yes, Oswald was involved. He was the designated patsy.

Read Michael Collins Pipers book "Final Judgment".

All the answers are within the pages of that book.

Bobby1050's photo
Tue 03/17/15 11:44 PM

Wiki as a source? rofl

Wiki is open to edit by it's readership.
Meaning, anyone can edit anything, on wiki, to make it read whatever they want.

You can check the content by examining the bibliography. It can be a good source, but one has to exercise care and check the references.

Bobby1050's photo
Tue 03/17/15 11:38 PM

omg, your insane... you need to go get some help. every one of your posts blames the Jews for something... move to Gaza so you be in company with your Jew hating rants...

He posts this garbage on every site he infects.

ORLY?

Argumentum ad Hominem (abusive and circumstantial): the fallacy of attacking the character or circumstances of an individual who is advancing a statement or an argument instead of trying to disprove the truth of the statement or the soundness of the argument. Often the argument is characterized simply as a personal attack.

The personal attack is also often termed an "ad personem argument": the statement or argument at issue is dropped from consideration or is ignored, and the locutor's character or circumstances are used to influence opinion.

The fallacy draws its appeal from the technique of "getting personal." The assumption is that what the locutor is saying is entirely or partially dictated by his character or special circumstances and so should be disregarded.

http://philosophy.lander.edu/logic/person.html
---------------------------

You are free to refute any of the facts I have posted at any time using facts of your own, you know.

That is what a debate is all about.

It's about using the best facts to present the best argument.

A debate is not about seeing who can post the most or even the best logical fallacies.

Debate Definition
v. verb
1. To consider something; deliberate.
2. To engage in argument by discussing opposing points.
3. To engage in a formal discussion or argument.
n. noun
1. A discussion involving opposing points; an argument.
2. Deliberation; consideration.
passed the motion with little debate.
3. A formal contest of argumentation in which two opposing teams defend and attack a given proposition.

Trolling:

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)
---------------------------------------------------

See the difference?

Bobby1050's photo
Tue 03/17/15 11:32 PM

See, here's the thing, moe. Israel through the media outlets it has has been claiming Iran is "month's away from making nukes" since the 1980's.

That's a whole generation ago.

Iran has proven to the entire world their intentions are peaceful. That is why Obama is talking to them.

Israel, OTOH,....well, lets just say they have also proven to the world, their intentions are not entirely peaceful or honorable and their media is STILL telling the same lie they told a generation ago.

I know, I know, ...that's called "chutzpah". You guys admire that sort of thing. I understand, I really do.

Thing is? The rest of the world doesn't admire chutzpah. The rest of the world tends to deplore chutzpah, preferring simple honesty and fair minded co-operation instead.

Using trade diplomacy for the acquisition of resources instead of using war and conquest.

Government Signs, Posters and Murals all over the country that say Death To The Great Satan America, Death To America, Death To Israel, yup Iran is just so peaceful.

MEMRI translations? MEMRI claiming the signs say "Death To The Great Satan America, Death To America, Death To Israel".

I'm guessing you're not aware Norman Finklestein blew the whistle on MEMRI being a Mossad disinformation outfit?

Norman Finkelstein Exposes MEMRI as Mossad Op
The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) provides daily English translations of film and print media stories originating in Arabic, Iranian and Turkish media.

It also furnishes original analysis of cultural, political and religious trends in the Middle East.

It sends its daily postings to every news outlet in the United States and Europe, in addition to politicians and cultural leaders.

And it's free, which makes it a Godsend for journalists, editors and policy analysts.

But according to its critics, it is also a dangerous, highly sophisticated propaganda operation, disseminating hate and disinformation on an unprecedented worldwide basis.

"They use the same sort of propaganda techniques as the Nazis," Professor Norman G. Finkelstein, a well-known scholar on Israel/Palestine, told InFocus. "They take things out of context in order to do personal and political harm to people they don't like."

Take the case of Professor Halim Barakat, a novelist and scholar associated with the Center for Contemporary Arab Studies at Georgetown University.

In 2002, he published an article on Zionism in London's Al-Hayat Daily, but says that in certain instances, MEMRI selectively edited what he wrote.

"I know how to make a distinction between Judaism and Zionism, but they distorted the article," Barakat told InFocus. "They left out certain things and tried to make it look anti-Semitic."

Shortly afterward, Campus Watch, the brainchild of notorious Islamophobe Daniel Pipes, used the allegedly doctored translation in an effort to smear Georgetown University.

Finkelstein, an outspoken critic of Israeli policies and the U.S. pro-Israel lobby, also had a run-in with MEMRI.

In 2006, he gave a TV interview in Lebanon on the way the Nazi Holocaust is used to silence critics of Israel.

Finkelstein later wrote on his Web site: "MEMRI recently posted what it alleged was an interview I did with Lebanese television on the Nazi Holocaust. The MEMRI posting was designed to prove that I was a Holocaust denier."

Far from being a Holocaust denier, Finkelstein's own parents were Holocaust survivors, a fact he has often spoken about.

But MEMRI was able to create the opposite impression, as Finkelstein demonstrated on his Web site, by editing out large chunks of the actual interview.

When some comments by the moderator were included, it appeared that Finkelstein's interview was about nitpicking the number of Jews who died in the Holocaust rather than about Israel/Palestine.

MEMRI's obsessive interest in protecting Israel derives from the people and interests that founded, fund and manage the institute's international operations.

It was founded in 1998 by Yigal Carmon, a former colonel in the Israel Defense Forces (Intelligence Branch) from 1968 until 1988, acting head of civil administration in the West Bank from 1977 to 1982; and Israeli-born Meyrav Wurmser, an extreme rightwing neoconservative now affiliated with the Hudson Institute.

Meyrav is married to David Wurmser, at one time an American Enterprise Institute "scholar" and then a State Department apparatchik under John Bolton.

Both participated in the collective writing of "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm," a seminal 1996 neocon document that advocated an end to negotiations with the Palestinians and permanent war against the Arab world.

They also worked with Douglas Feith, Elliot Abrams, Richard Perle and other rightwing ideologues who promoted and embellished the fiction that Saddam Hussein was behind 9/11.

MEMRI has offices in Jerusalem, Berlin, London, Washington and Tokyo, and in a 2006 Jerusalem Post interview, Carmon claimed to have one in Iraq.

It translates film and print into English, German, Hebrew, Italian, French, Spanish and Japanese.

Tax returns for 2004 indicate American funding of between two to three million dollars, much of it from conservative donors and foundations - but those who have followed its far-flung operations suspect much higher expenditures.

Besides Carmon, several MEMRI staffers are former Israeli intelligence specialists. Especially troubling are suspected links between MEMRI and the current Israeli intelligence establishment.

According to a 2005 article in Israel's Ha'aretz, the Israeli Defense Forces plants fake stories in the Arab media, which it then translates and tries to retail to Israeli journalists. How much of MEMRI is simply an extension of such IDF operations?

The questions raised by the Ha'aretz story caused Proffesor Juan Cole to write, "How much of what we 'know' from 'Arab sources' about 'Hizbullah terrorism' was simply made up by this fantasy factory in Tel Aviv?"

British journalist Brian Whitaker, Middle East editor of the Guardian, dismisses MEMRI as "basically a propaganda machine."

Ken Livingstone, mayor of London, accuses them of "outright distortion," and former CIA case officer Vince Cannistraro has written that "they (MEMRI) are selective and act as propagandists for their political point of view, which is the extreme-right of Likud."

With characteristic bluntness. Norman Finkelstein has written: "MEMRI is a main arm of Israeli propaganda. Although widely used in the mainstream media as a source of information on the Arab world, it is as trustworthy as Julius Streicher's Der Sturmer was on the Jewish world." (Der Sturmer was a rabidly anti-Semitic newspaper, and Streicher a notoriously cruel Nazi.)

In an e-mail to InFocus, Cole characterized MEMRI as "a Right-Zionist propaganda organ, which usually does its propaganda unobtrusively, by being very selective in what it translates."

Indeed , MEMRI appears to view the Arab world as a malevolent, mind-numbing monsters' ball, populated almost exclusively by fanatics, freaks and fundamentalists.

Every story that could possibly make Middle Eastern people look deranged, hateful or diabolical gets translated; anything that could make them look informed, talented or admirable is ignored.

MEMRI says it covers reformers in the Arabic-speaking world, but longtime observers point out that people who make Islam or Arab culture look attractive rarely get translated, regardless of their position.

Nor does MEMRI feature stories about Palestinian suffering, Israeli dissenters, moderate Islamists, Christians in Arab governments or the growing nonviolent movement against the apartheid wall in the Occupied Territories, especially around Bal'in.

Instead, it promotes highly-edited footage featuring people like Wafa Sultan.

It was MEMRI that translated the sound bites from her famous al-Jazeera debate with Dr. Ibrahim al-Kouly that ended up on YouTube, making her an instant rock star to those who promote an international clash of cultures.

It is said by TV viewers who watched the entire debate that al-Kouly was rather patient with Sultan despite her extreme opinions.

(Among other things, Sultan has declared herself an atheist.) But MEMRI never bothered to translate and promote the whole debate.

MEMRI President Yigal Carmon was contacted to ask why the entire Sultan debate wasn't translated and circulated, at least in a print version.

"MEMRI couldn't do the whole interview because of the limitations of our resources," Carmon told InFocus. "And it was just our best judgment of what was fit to translate." He said he thought there was an "almost" complete version in the archives.

InFocus asked Carmon why MEMRI didn't post more stories about domestic events in Israel and the OTC.

"Eighty percent of such stories are already in English," Carmon said.

Then why not buy a few every week and send them out in order to give a more balanced picture of the Middle East, InFocus asked, "It probably wouldn't be legal ," he responded.

That brought up the thorny issue of copyright, ownership and power.

Why, Carmon was asked, does MEMRI copyright all the stories it translates, when most stories are written by Arab authors?

"Of course we copyright," Carmon told InFocus. "Once we translate a story into another language, it becomes ours, because it's our work."

To test this theory in an American context, InFocus contacted The New York Times.

"If you translate copy from the Times, it would still belong to us, because we originated it," said an employee of the Rights and Royalties Department who did not wish to be named.

When war and peace hangs on the translation of a single word or phrase, nuance is everything.

But can we trust the translator?

According its critics, until MEMRI starts translating Hebrew stories about the rightward drift of Israeli society, torture of Palestinians in Israeli jails, the forced exile of Ilan Pappe and Azmi Bishara, and the elevation of the neo-fascist Avigdor Lieberman to deputy prime minister of Israel, they aren't really covering all Middle Eastern media.

"I think it's a reliable assumption that anything MEMRI translates from the Middle East is going to be unreliable," Finkelstein said.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fac_1182689484&comments=1

Bobby1050's photo
Tue 03/17/15 11:27 PM

Israel is a great ally?

Thanks to our "great ally".....A bipartisan majority of House lawmakers have written a letter to President Obama backing up the letter 47 GOP senators controversially addressed to Iran on Monday with dire warnings about the impending nuke deal.

Some 250 members had signed the House letter by Friday afternoon, a clear majority of the chamber.

Its authors, House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Ed Royce, R-Calif., and the panel’s top Democrat, Eliot Engel of New York, are still gathering more signatures but will send the letter to Obama soon.

The growing schism between the pro-Israel members of Congress (which is most of them) and the White House is now on full display to the rest of the world, along with Israel's obvious subversion of that Congress.

Neither of these are good for America's foreign policy as other countries see a government clearly divided against itself and all because of meddling by Israel.

wrong again, seems to be meme here... they don't want Iran to have Nukes, plain and simple...

obarry wants to loosen restrictions so Iran can have them, thats why
Netanyahu was invited by congress, not obarry...

98% of the Middle East doesn't want Iran to have nukes.

98% of the Middle East doesn't want Israel to have nukes. The countries in the Middle East know Iran only wants nuclear power for electricity and for medical isotopes for cancer research.

Which is, by the way, the same reasons Israel doesn't want Iran to have nuclear power...Israel wants to have the sole monopoly on electricity and the ability to manufacture medical isotopes in the Middle East. It's about money with Israel. It's always about money with Israel.

Mossad chief Meir Kagan has said many times Iran has no intention of ever enriching uranium to weapons grade uranium.

Why not put your faith in what Mr. Kagan says? Obama does. Putin does.

Do you know more about this subject than they do?

You know what I think?

I think you have no idea of the percentage uranium has to be enriched to produce weapons grade uranium or even to manufacture medical isotopes. That's not necessarily your fault. You depend on western media for your knowledge and western media is jerking everyone around on that essential knowledge.

Western media hasn't told the truth about Iran since 1979. They aren't going to tell the truth about Iran anytime soon...if ever.

Bobby1050's photo
Tue 03/17/15 05:09 PM

Nobody's safe...

I feel the inevitability of a Drone Strike where I live, if it means silencing that truths I want to proclaim. sick

Yeah, I know what you mean. Fortunately, the area I live in is mostly all electric...that might make the official excuse of a "gas leak"...and/or "gas explosion" a little harder to get away with. lol

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 13 14