Community > Posts By > Bobby1050

Bobby1050's photo
Mon 03/16/15 01:30 PM

I really think Jim Garrison was on to something. It was learned in the 80's that the people he investigated and brought to trial were in fact CIA Operatives, I believe it was a combined effort between Lyndon Johnson, the CIA and the Mob.

SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT TO ME..

JFK did not want war in VIETNAM...

Lyndon Banes (BEN) Johnson was one of the 'tribe'..and the Banksters wanted war with vietnam..Its how they make their money.

So they offed JFK...and installed out Zionist President...Lyndon..

Bet you didnt know he was Jewish...well..he was and he worked with the crooked Jewish Federal Reserve..and you cannot know the truth about these things..until you know who the perps are..and their way of thinking..

Also Kennedy was going to mess the FED RESV up ..He was making AMERICAN DOLLARS...LIKE ANDREW JACKSON DID WHEN HE KICKED AZZ ON THE FEDERAL RESERVE..

Who killed JFK?

The above answer is very very close.

Cui Bono (latin for who benefits)

Who benefited from the death of JFK?

The Federal Reserve?

Could be.

Michael Collins Pipers book "Final Judgment" pretty well proved David Ben-Gurion ordered JFK's death because JFK did not want the State of Israel to have or to manufacture nuclear weapons. Ben-Gurion gave the contract to Meyer Lansky in America.

Lets look deeper than just that.

Is there a common thread? That connects everyone?

Such as the principal owner of the Federal Reserve?

Such as the sponsor of the State of Israel? ( In effect the owner/handler of David Ben-Gurion).

Such as the owner/handler of Lyndon Baines Johnson?

Who benefits from a war? A war in Vietnam?

Would it be a bank that benefits?

Lets look at the name of a certain bank...which just happens to be one of the principal owners of the Federal Reserve.

Rothschild.

As in, the Bank of Rothschild.

Might the owner of the Bank of Rothschild during the years of 1961-1963 have a motive for the death of JFK?

Bobby1050's photo
Mon 03/16/15 12:12 PM

Or, projection on your part.

I asked you a simple question on the previous page. I'll ask again.

What makes it a "myth".

I'm still waiting for a simple, honest answer from you.

Bobby1050's photo
Mon 03/16/15 12:06 PM
Looks to me like I already figured it out. J/s happy

Bobby1050's photo
Mon 03/16/15 12:03 PM

Truth?
The Christian Identity Movement Truth?
Or Pierce's?
George Lincoln Rockwell's?
David Duke's maybe?
The Crap you smear all over a half dozen or so Forums are anything but the Truth!
It's unadulterated Garbage and Hatemongering
==================================================

That is an interesting opinion you have.

When you accuse me of ...

"The Crap you smear all over a half dozen or so Forums are anything but the Truth!
It's unadulterated Garbage and Hatemongering!"....without providing any proof of what you are accusing me of...

How is that any different from what you're claiming I do?

Btw?

"Truth?
Or Pierce's?
David Duke's maybe?"
------------------------------
Is a strawman argument.
-----------------------------------------------------

The Crap you smear all over a half dozen or so Forums are anything but the Truth!

----------------

When using a strawman a person finds or creates a seeming element of your opponent’s argument which you can easily knock down to make yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.

Bobby1050's photo
Mon 03/16/15 11:57 AM
Edited by Bobby1050 on Mon 03/16/15 11:58 AM
Truth?
Or Pierce's?
David Duke's maybe?
==================================================

That is an interesting opinion you have.

When you accuse me of ...

"The Crap you smear all over a half dozen or so Forums are anything but the Truth!
It's unadulterated Garbage and Hatemongering!"....without providing any proof of what you are accusing me of...

How is that any different from what you're claiming I do?

Bobby1050's photo
Mon 03/16/15 11:53 AM

I really think Jim Garrison was on to something. It was learned in the 80's that the people he investigated and brought to trial were in fact CIA Operatives, I believe it was a combined effort between Lyndon Johnson, the CIA and the Mob.

Lyndon Banes (BEN) Johnson was one of the 'tribe'..and the Banksters wanted war with vietnam..Its how they make their money.

Bet you didnt know he was Jewish...well..he was and he worked with the crooked Jewish Federal Reserve..and you cannot know the truth about these things..until you know who the perps are..and their way of thinking..

Also Kennedy was going to mess the FED RESV up ..He was making AMERICAN DOLLARS...LIKE ANDREW JACKSON DID WHEN HE KICKED AZZ ON THE FEDERAL RESERVE..

whoa always the Jews fault...
always!
Poor deluded people!
Imagine,having to check your Wardrobe and under the Bed every Night!laugh

well, i checked, no Jews here, not that it would matter... we can always have some brisket together, and talk about how they control the world and universe...laugh laugh

I can see why you back up Conrad at every turn. laugh laugh

Someone says the "J" word and you two start in with the ridicule.

Why is that?

because we see no need for bashing Jews every chance you get...

We?

Define "we" please?

Who is "we"?

"Bashing"?

Define "bashing", please.

It's certainly true that truth can be considered to be "hate" by those who fear the truth.

Would you agree with that?

whoa i'll give you a while to see if you can answer your own dumb questions...

truth is subjective... just because you think Hitler was the truth doesn't mean the rest of the world agrees with you...

"you think" ?

Who says I think that? I do not think that.

Btw? Would it be fair of me to put words into your mouth as you just did to me?

I asked you a few simple questions.

Should I take your non answering of said questions as an admission you are unable to define "bashing" or "we"?

Bobby1050's photo
Mon 03/16/15 11:43 AM

always!
Poor deluded people!

well, i checked, no Jews here, not that it would matter... we can always have some brisket together, and talk about how they control the world and universe...laugh laugh

Why is that?

because we see no need for bashing Jews every chance you get...

We?

Define "we" please?

Who is "we"?

"Bashing"?

Define "bashing", please.

It's certainly true that truth can be considered to be "hate" by those who fear the truth.

Would you agree with that?

Bobby1050's photo
Mon 03/16/15 11:40 AM

still perpetuating that Federal-Reserve-Myth?:laughing:

I can see now why you're pining for Bobby!rofl

I can see how you back up Moe at every turn. :laughing:

A "myth" ?

ORLY?

What makes it a "myth" ?

we also see how the Jew haters stick together as well...

Question: What makes it a "myth" ?

Answer: we also see how the Jew haters stick together as well...

rofl

I guess you're not willing to answer my question either. Why ?

What makes it a "myth" ?

Bobby1050's photo
Mon 03/16/15 11:35 AM

always!
Poor deluded people!

Why is that?

Bobby1050's photo
Mon 03/16/15 11:30 AM

still perpetuating that Federal-Reserve-Myth?:laughing:

I can see now why you're pining for Bobby!rofl

I can see how you back up Moe at every turn. :laughing:

A "myth" ?

ORLY?

What makes it a "myth" ?

Bobby1050's photo
Mon 03/16/15 10:36 AM
Why is ABC lying about Putin reappearance?

ABC video of Putin Appearance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtdT7MutIPw

Original footage:

http://www.videokub.me/videos/37477/krymskaya-vesna-20-04-2014/

Date is 20-04-2014 ..... ABC is using old footage!

BUSTED - ABC NEWS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRrfZGgttqQ

Published on Mar 16, 2015
ABC News Footage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtdT7...

Exact same footage published Jan 5th https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf1Qe...

Bobby1050's photo
Mon 03/16/15 10:22 AM
These days the Mossad is indistinguishable from the CIA or MI6, for that matter. Same...um,...(ahem)..."membership", if you catch my drift.

Bobby1050's photo
Mon 03/16/15 09:52 AM
UPDATE: COLD HARD FACT: TWO AND A HALF FULL HOURS AFTER HIS RE-APPEARANCE, GOOGLE TURNED UP ZERO HITS FROM RUSSIAN MEDIA ON THIS TOPIC, AND TONS OF HITS FROM AMERICAN, LATIN, ASIAN, AND OTHER NEWS SOURCES BUT ZERO FROM RUSSIA. THIS STRONGLY AND CLEARLY STATES IT IS A WESTERN MEDIA HOAX THAT IS BEING PARROTED EVERYWHERE BUT RUSSIA. THAT IS MY FINAL ANSWER, PUTIN IS BEING HOAXED INTO EXISTENCE. IF HE "APPEARS ON RUSSIAN MEDIA" NOW, TOO LATE! WAY TOO LATE! IT WILL BE A HOAX and that is EXACTLY what the CIA would want if they did a successful coup of the Kremlin.

Original post follows (and it is well worth a read) this is an obviously manipulated event:

At approximately 5 AM CST, Putin "appeared on video" but there are obviously suspicions. First of all, there was no mention of his body guard getting killed, or of the huge fire at a historic monastery in Moscow 10 hours prior. If the video really was live at that time, one would think that at least the fire would be mentioned. This has suspicions up. There are other things people are questioning such as why was he speaking English at a Russian press conference, and some people are saying the video really is a re-dub of one done in 2013. I am sitting the fence for now, waiting for updates, this one is fresh.

New video of Putin real or not? Howcome this is not on RT? Why did it break on an American rag?

Problem: I have noticed that internet forums are getting heavily filtered on this topic, with comments appearing entire pages at a time rather than one at a time and almost all comments ridiculing anyone for speculating about what happened. It is as if an attempt is being made to ramrod the "fact" that Putin was just taking a break and all is completely and perfectly well, which is exactly what I would expect if the CIA really did nail him and replaced him with someone else in an actual coup
Additionally, linking this with the sudden illness and sudden change of Kahmenei is getting heavy ridicule as well, as if trolls are working overtime to stifle all questioning of what the American media just put out, and censors are blocking all views that are not pulling the line "all is well".

ADDITIONALLY, and perhaps MOST REVEALING is the fact that aliens are being brought into the subject matter in a huge way, and "aliens" are a classic psy op tool that is used to make dissent appear to be wacko and lack all credibility. If you have a sense for how psy ops are run, just look at what is being said about Putin now, and about anyone who is expressing doubts that his re-appearance is real. Anyone not completely eating the official line is getting sidelined as a wacko, when in this particular case serious scrutiny and doubt is WELL JUSTIFIED. Why the trollage against legitimate scrutiny? YOU GUESS. I am still on the fence, but heavily suspicious myself simply because of the level of trollage going on and the fact that aliens are being pushed so hard.

If Putin really has been replaced with a body double in an American coup, it is the LAST THING the CIA would EVER want discussed in a rational way, enter ALIENS, entire pages going up at once on forums rather than comments appearing one by one (clear evidence of manipulation) and AMERICA BREAKING THE STORY FIRST, RATHER THAN RUSSIAN MEDIA? WTF over!!??!!

After I posted the above, the tactics changed quite quickly,(this site is heavily watched) but still revolve around discrediting anyone who questions the official story. That should not be happening if Putin really did just re-appear because questions are well justified. And they can't bypass the fact that this broke on the American press first, HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? over an hour and a half, NOTHING came out of Russia and now, 2 hours later there is STILL NOTHING FROM RUSSIA. If it appears, it is fake, it was not there!

UPDATE: COLD HARD FACT: TWO AND A HALF FULL HOURS AFTER HIS RE-APPEARANCE, GOOGLE TURNED UP ZERO HITS FROM RUSSIAN MEDIA ON THIS TOPIC, AND TONS OF HITS FROM AMERICAN, LATIN, ASIAN, AND OTHER NEWS SOURCES BUT ZERO FROM RUSSIA. THIS STRONGLY AND CLEARLY STATES IT IS A WESTERN MEDIA HOAX THAT IS BEING PARROTED EVERYWHERE BUT RUSSIA. THAT IS MY FINAL ANSWER, PUTIN IS BEING HOAXED INTO EXISTENCE. IF HE APPEARS ON RUSSIAN MEDIA NOW, TOO LATE! WAY TOO LATE! IT WILL BE A HOAX.

March 15 2015

http://www.jimstone.is/

Bobby1050's photo
Sun 03/15/15 07:24 PM
Edited by Bobby1050 on Sun 03/15/15 07:25 PM
I'm sure there is a good reason this turkey has a black Johnny Storm; aka "The Human Torch".

I'd sure like to hear what that reason is though.

Oh wait ! *slaps forehead*

To make the movie more interesting for 13% of the population of America.

Bobby1050's photo
Sun 03/15/15 06:01 PM
DEBKAfile = Israeli Mossad = Disinformation

Bobby1050's photo
Sat 04/12/14 09:53 AM

Interesting conspiracy theory there, Moe...but why not save speculation like that for the politics forum?

It's hardly speculation is it, it happens on an almost daily basis.

Actually, without a supporting link to prove ones claim, it is speculation.

Btw? Are you aware the IDF attacked a jewish college in Israel the other day?

http://www.roitov.com/articles/odyosefhai.htm

See the above? That's called a "link". That is how one proves their statement is accurate.

Your turn now to prove the validity of your post ..."it happens on an almost daily basis"...w/ a supporting link.

Bobby1050's photo
Sat 04/12/14 09:41 AM
The so called "western democracies" or "free world", are now totally controlled by the illuminati.

Yet until 2013 they didn't dare demolish the principle that private property is untouchable, with the exeption that owners can be forced to sell in case of public interest, like building a road.

WHY illuminati MUST NOW confiscate

Because, 6 years into illuminati overtime, the usual tactics have reached the limit:

- genocide of elderly, sick and candidates to retire in the near future (30 million murdered in the USA / EU / Canada / Australia during the last 15 years, the largest genocide ever);
- cuts of salaries, pensions,social benefits, etc;
- increase of working hours, taxes, prices, retirement age, etc;
- privatizations" or in other words the plunder of public assets or the transfer to illuminati safes.

Confiscation agenda in the "free world"- UNPRECEDENTED GENERALIZED seizure of private assets - Updated list of ongoing Confiscation Milestones

2013 April - 40% of ALL deposits above 100,000 € - Cyprus. [1]
2013 Sept- Oceanfront property, 50 meters from Ocean and 30 meters frm lakes and rivers - Portugal [2].
2014 March - ANY assets or property from ANYONE (US citizens or not) accused of supporting Crimea's breaking away from Ukraine - USA. [3]

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22WHY%20illuminati%20MUST%20NOW%20confiscate%22&cad=h

Bobby1050's photo
Sat 04/12/14 09:04 AM
Interesting conspiracy theory there, Moe...but why not save speculation like that for the politics forum?

Bobby1050's photo
Sat 04/12/14 08:59 AM

something that went out when Paul The Globalist came in!

Are you sure you don't mean Maimonides the Globalist?

Better check your source.

Bobby1050's photo
Sat 04/12/14 08:36 AM

Incest isn't illegal in all countries.

Some believe, it's the obligation of the father to deflower his daughter.

I believe it's legal in Arkansas too.

Whew! Bill Clinton signed some INTERESTING legislation into law as Governor, huh?