Community > Posts By > Bobby1050

Bobby1050's photo
Tue 03/17/15 01:03 PM
Edited by Bobby1050 on Tue 03/17/15 01:05 PM

It is widely known throughout the world the State of Israel supports ISIS.

What a lot of people do not understand is there is the Western media which is dominated by the corporate MSM; i.e. ABCNNBCBSFOXNYT and there is the Eastern media.

Western media supports Israel; since after all, the western media was funded into existence by the Bank of Rothschild.

The Bank of Rothschild is the sponsor of the State of Israel.

Eastern media such as Russian media (for example) USED to owe the Bank of Rothschild, but that debt has been repaid.

Eastern media as a result is more "fair and balanced" these days than Western media.

One will never be able to understand geo-politics if they only get their news from western media.

Here is an example of what I mean.

The leader of the radical Islamic State (ISIS), Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, has been reputed to be a Mossad-trained operative whose real name is Elliot Shimon, the son of Jewish parents.

Thanks to Eastern media, the whole world knows this about ISIS...yet many people in America and Europe are ignorant of this fact...thanks to western media keeping it a secret.

lol, keep trying, that pic is obviously Photoshopped..

ORLY?

I'm still waiting for you to prove that claim.

How about these? Are these "photoshopped" too?

No, the photo's aren't shopped, but the photo's are obviously posed and the Mossad agent leader of ISIS Elliot Shimon is obviously wearing a strap on beard. And, probably a wig too.

Bobby1050's photo
Tue 03/17/15 12:56 PM

It is widely known the State of Israel supports ISIS.

ISIS is as fake as a 3 dollar bill. Lol. Look at the timing of "Isis"... All geared to give the US an excuse to continue hitting Syria. Those bunch of rag tag soldiers are controlling that much land ? I am not buying it.

Is it just a coincidence the land ISIS wants is the same land Israel wants for GREATER ISRAEL ???

I don't think so.

GlobalResearch-Garbage!rofl

From the Canadian the Western Standard,

Quote "Chossudovsky was listed as one of Canada's nuttiest professors "whose absurdity stands head and shoulders above their colleagues."
Specifically, the op-ed criticized GlobalResearch.ca as "anti-U.S. and anti-globalization" and Chussodovsky's "wild-eyed conspiracy theories." An article in Jewish Tribune has also criticized GlobalResearch.ca as "rife with anti-Jewish conspiracy theory and Holocaust denial." The same article also reported that B'nai Brith Canada wrote a letter to the University of Ottawa asking for the university "to conduct its own investigation of this propagandist site."

Also "Chossudovsky claims that the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is actually an operational weapon of mass destruction, with the power to alter the weather, disrupt regional electrical power systems, and modify the Earth's magnetic field, as well as potentially trigger earthquakes and affect people's health. He has also claimed that the invasion of Afghanistan had long been planned by the United States and NATO, with the 9/11 attacks an excuse to justify the war. :laughing:

That's an interesting strawman argument. A cut above your usual argumentum ad hominem; "attack the messenger", type post.

Trouble is?

The "Greater Israel" photo I posted is from...

https://s.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/eaQlGA09prBzmhlM6.0CPA--/YXBwaWQ9c3JjaGRkO2g9MzE3O3E9OTU7dz00OTg-/http://cdn.darkmoon.me/uploads/GREATER-ISRAEL-planned2.gif2.gif

Ooops.

Not from...GlobalResearch.

Double Ooops.

Btw? Isn't "Chossudovsky" a yiddish name?

Bobby1050's photo
Tue 03/17/15 12:44 PM
IT’S OFFICIAL: ‘Al-Qaeda’ spokesman Adam Gadahn (a.k.a. Pearlman) is scion of Jewish ADL

June 14, 2009

Even the (Jewish-run) mainstream media now admits that ‘Adam Ghadan’ — an ‘Al-Qaeda’ spokesman known for making absurd calls-to-arms against ‘infidels’ and ‘Zio-Crusaders’ — is, in fact, the grandson of a prominent board member of the Jewish Anti-Defamation League:
The Los Angeles Times: ‘Gadahn’s grandfather was Dr. Carl K. Pearlman, a well-known Orange County urologist who died in 1998.’

Haaretz: ‘Gadahn’s grandfather was well-known urologist Carl Pearlman, an active member of the Jewish community in Orange County California.’

The Orange County Register (2006): Carl Pearlman’s activism included ‘serving as the first local chairman of the Bonds for Israel campaign and then as chairman of the United Jewish Welfare Fund. He was on the board of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL)…’

For the complete text of these articles (along with one from CNN that neglects to mention the name ‘Pearlman’ once), READ MORE.

American Al-Qaeda member Adam Gadahn tells of Jewish roots in video
The Los Angeles Times
June 14, 2009

Adam Gadahn, a Southern California-raised man self-described as American Al-Qaeda has released a new video in which he talks about his Jewish ancestry.

Gadahn, known as “Azzam the American”, lived in Garden Grove in the 1990s after growing up on a goat farm in rural Riverside County. The FBI said he converted to Islam as a youth, left the United States around 1998 and later was associated with senior Al Qaeda lieutenant Abu Zubaida in Pakistan and attended training camps in Afghanistan.

In the new video, obtained by CNN, Gadahn talks about his background. “Let me here tell you something about myself and my biography, in which there is a benefit and a lesson,” Gadahn said. “Your speaker has Jews in his ancestry, the last of whom was his grandfather.”

Gadahn’s grandfather was Dr. Carl K. Pearlman, a well-known Orange County urologist who died in 1998. Pearlman, who was Jewish, received a community-service award in 1985 from the Orange County chapter of the National Conference of Christians and Jews, which has since changed its name to the National Conference for Community and Justice, for his work in the expansion of St. Joseph Hospital in Orange.

In the video, Gadahn refers to his grandfather, saying he was “a zealous supporter of the usurper entity, and a prominent member of a number of Zionist hate organizations. … He used to repeat to me what he claimed are the virtues of this entity and encouraged me to visit it, specifically the city of Tel Aviv, where relatives of ours live,” he said.

The above article can be found at: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/06/american-al-qaeda-adam-gadahn-talks-about-jewish-southern-california-roots-in-new-video.html
Also:

American Al-Qaida member acknowledges his Jewish roots
Haaretz (Israel)
June 14, 2009

An American Al-Qaida member has for the first time acknowledged his Jewish ancestry, in an official video message released over the weekend by the international terrorist network.

Adam Yahiye Gadahn — who also goes by the name Azzam the American — declared his roots in a video which surfaced on Saturday, using the opportunity to urge Muslims to use “our weapons, funds and Jihad against the Jews and their allies everywhere.”

“Let me here tell you something about myself and my biography, in which there is a benefit and a lesson,” Gadahn says in the video, speaking in Arabic with English subtitles. “Your speaker has Jews in his ancestry, the last of whom was his grandfather.”

Gadahn, 30, was raised in rural California and converted to Islam in the mid-1990s, when he moved to Pakistan and joined Al-Qaida. In 2006, the United States has charged him with treason and with providing material support to Al-Qaida. The FBI has placed him on its most wanted list and is offering a $1 million reward for his capture.

In the video, Gadahn describes his grandfather as a “Zionist” and “zealous supporter of the usurper entity, and a prominent member of a number of Zionist hate organizations… He used to repeat to me what he claimed are the virtues of this entity and encouraged me to visit [Israel], specifically the city of Tel Aviv, where relatives of ours live.”

Gadahn’s grandfather was well-known urologist Carl Pearlman, an active member of the Jewish community in Orange County California.

Gadahn says that despite his grandfather’s attempt to impart the ideology, he could never embrace “the Jews’ rape of Muslim Palestine.”

How can a person with an ounce of self-respect possibly stand in the ranks of criminals and killers who have no morals, no mercy, no humanity and indeed, no honor?” Gadahn says of Zionism. “Isn’t it shameful enough for a person to carry the citizenship of America, the symbol of oppression and tyranny and advocate of terror in the world?”

Although Gadahn’s Jewish roots have been reported before in the media, terrorism analyst Laura Mansfield told CNN that this was the first official acknowledgement. According to Mansfield, the video was probably taped in spring, prior to U.S. President Barack Obama’s address to the Muslim world in Cairo

The above article can be found at:

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1092707.html

Bobby1050's photo
Tue 03/17/15 12:33 PM
Here is another photo of the jewish terrorist crisis actor Daniel Pearlman w/ a different strap on beard.

Really scary, huh?

I guess it might be to someone of low IQ.

Bobby1050's photo
Tue 03/17/15 12:30 PM
Moe already used the "photoshop" excuse.

You know the problem with making excuses like that?

Now the onus of the burden of proof is on you to prove your claim.

Bobby1050's photo
Tue 03/17/15 12:24 PM

Is that a real beard that ISIS leader has, or is he just giving a Skunk a blow job? ha ha

Now this is a laughing matter!

These jewish actors often wear strap on beards to fool the gullible.

Take this guy, for example. The jewish leader of American Al Qaeda...Daniel "Gadahn" Pearlman.

Pearlman's grandfather sits on the Board of Directors of the jewish Anti-Defamation League. The ADL finances American Al Qaeda.

Bobby1050's photo
Tue 03/17/15 12:18 PM

This guy has got to be getting the crappiest Cell Phone reception ever ! what

I believe the sunglasses are to hide his blue and/or green (non semitic, that is)...eyes.

Bobby1050's photo
Tue 03/17/15 12:02 PM
Texas Senate approves open carry

AUSTIN — A bill lifting some of the state's restrictions on handguns cleared the Texas Senate along a party line vote of 20 to 11 Monday.

State law currently allows the open carrying of long guns like rifles and shotguns. Handguns may only be carried in a concealed fashion by those who obtain a license.

A House panel is set to consider two gun bills — one permitting open carry with a license and another allowing concealed carry on college campuses — Tuesday morning.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/texas-news/2015/03/16/texas-senate-starts-open-carry-debate/24872601/

God Bless Texas !

Bobby1050's photo
Tue 03/17/15 11:52 AM
Edited by Bobby1050 on Tue 03/17/15 11:53 AM

I believe this ISIS thing to be part of all the false flag operations that have taken place since 9/11, including the Sandy Hook Elementary School scenario. I believe that it all comes down to one thing, and that would be NWO. This stuff has been going on for decades, however. Has anyone heard of Operation Northwoods? Do a search on it. The Operation Northwoods document has to do with inventing false flags during the Cuban missile crisis.

There are many videos on Operation Northwoods that you can watch on youtube as well.

Operation Northwoods is one of the reasons western media (especially the MSM in America) is so screwed up today.

Example: 99 percent of the population hates having the GAY AGENDA rammed down their throats on prime time television. They therefore hate what the owners of Hollywood have done to American television. What percent of the population hates something Muslims actually did to them as much as they hate this trumped up gay agenda?

Bobby1050's photo
Tue 03/17/15 11:30 AM
Israel is a great ally?

Thanks to our "great ally".....A bipartisan majority of House lawmakers have written a letter to President Obama backing up the letter 47 GOP senators controversially addressed to Iran on Monday with dire warnings about the impending nuke deal.

Some 250 members had signed the House letter by Friday afternoon, a clear majority of the chamber.

Its authors, House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Ed Royce, R-Calif., and the panel’s top Democrat, Eliot Engel of New York, are still gathering more signatures but will send the letter to Obama soon.

The growing schism between the pro-Israel members of Congress (which is most of them) and the White House is now on full display to the rest of the world, along with Israel's obvious subversion of that Congress.

Neither of these are good for America's foreign policy as other countries see a government clearly divided against itself and all because of meddling by Israel.

Bobby1050's photo
Tue 03/17/15 11:19 AM
I think I might know why Putin did not show his face . . . .

This is news to me - Putin is moving to nationalize large companies in Russia, and (if rumor holds) he plans to nationalize the Rothchild owned and controlled central bank. If this ends up being true, he has to use a body double, or he will go the way of Kennedy.
This would explain why a fake so obvious would be used, and people need to get over it, PUTIN DID NOT SHOW YESTERDAY NO IFS OR BUTS, the fake is OBVIOUS and was done in a way that will fool 95 percent of the population while making it obvious to the analysts that it will be pointless to kill anyone. If Putin really is going to take a central bank away from the Rothchilds, then a public body double is the only acceptable way of having a public face.

I TOTALLY disagree with nationalizing private property and companies, (which alone would get Putin killed) and ALL FOR nationalizing the central bank of any country. Having control over the central bank is the only way to keep unscrupulous foreigners from raping a nation.
The only thing standing in the way of the story as far as nationalizing the central bank is a lack of cross checkable references. However, the nationalization of companies and private property is definitely underway (which is a very bad sign) and if that is underway, the central bank would be an obvious no brainer part of the grand scheme. That would get anyone who tried it killed NO IFS OR BUTS.

Putin might be pissed enough about the hypocrisy of America with regard to MH-17 and many other things (not the least of which is Ukraine) not to mention NSA spying (the reasons are numerous) to bring back the cold war Stalinist style Russia. If that be the case, (and it could be, he is former KGB) there could be a bumpy ride ahead.

There are also rumors which are not really "rumors" such as:

"I think you're onto something as I distinctly remember some news about Putin a few weeks ago putting out international arrest warrants for Ziotard archons Jacob Rothschild and George Soros. Putin, being no dummy, knows full well that doing so would put him in extreme danger of having a JFK done on him, and henceforth, the lack of public appearances /possible body doubles."

This would factor in nicely to Russia reclaiming its national bank. And body doubles . . . . .

http://www.jimstone.is/

Bobby1050's photo
Tue 03/17/15 11:09 AM

haters will Photoshop anything to spread their hate...

Interesting opinion you have.

Wouldn't that be true of western media trying to spread Islamophobic hate in America and Europe?

Bobby1050's photo
Tue 03/17/15 11:04 AM

Pretty obvious who the Middle East terrorists are...they're the ones wearing the Star of Saturn.

The Star of Saturn being a satanic symbol.

Bobby1050's photo
Tue 03/17/15 11:01 AM
Edited by Bobby1050 on Tue 03/17/15 11:03 AM

What a lot of people do not understand is there is the Western media which is dominated by the corporate MSM; i.e. ABCNNBCBSFOXNYT and there is the Eastern media.

Western media supports Israel; since after all, the western media was funded into existence by the Bank of Rothschild.

Eastern media such as Russian media (for example) USED to owe the Bank of Rothschild, but that debt has been repaid.

Eastern media as a result is more "fair and balanced" these days than Western media.

One will never be able to understand geo-politics if they only get their news from western media.

The leader of the radical Islamic State (ISIS), Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, has been reputed to be a Mossad-trained operative whose real name is Elliot Shimon, the son of Jewish parents.

Thanks to Eastern media, the whole world knows this about ISIS...yet many people in America and Europe are ignorant of this fact...thanks to western media keeping it a secret.

lol, keep trying, that pic is obviously Photoshopped..

Nice try.

Prove your claim.

Bobby1050's photo
Tue 03/17/15 10:45 AM

Bobby1050's photo
Tue 03/17/15 10:40 AM

Rand Paul : Ending foreign aid for Israel would be good for ...
www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2014/08/07/

nothing at that link... made up blog by a democrat?

Thank you for pointing that out....the better link is...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2014/08/07/rand-paul-ending-foriegn-aid-for-israel-was-good-for-it/

Bobby1050's photo
Tue 03/17/15 10:37 AM

Bobby1050's photo
Tue 03/17/15 10:35 AM
Rand Paul : Ending foreign aid for Israel would be good for ...
www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2014/08/07/

Bobby1050's photo
Tue 03/17/15 10:28 AM
It is widely known the State of Israel supports ISIS.

ISIS is as fake as a 3 dollar bill. Lol. Look at the timing of "Isis"... All geared to give the US an excuse to continue hitting Syria. Those bunch of rag tag soldiers are controlling that much land ? I am not buying it.

Is it just a coincidence the land ISIS wants is the same land Israel wants for GREATER ISRAEL ???

I don't think so.

Bobby1050's photo
Tue 03/17/15 10:25 AM
Edited by Bobby1050 on Tue 03/17/15 10:27 AM

ISIS has been clearly busted as a black op run by an American based military intelligence outfit with bases all over the world.

If "terrorist" ISIS, which is obviously operating in the back pocket of
the Mossad, as evidenced by the fact that everything they put out magically emanates from one source, SITE intelligence group,....then ISIS really is just a front run by contractors (and it obviously is), then the President just declared war on an American company with offices in Washington DC, and mysteriously also in El Paso, where ISIS was supposed to be basing their infiltration of America from.

Odd coincidences? Not to those who are at least partially free of the MSM brain wash.

left out the UK...

Thank you for reminding me.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 13 14