Community > Posts By > Bobby1050

Bobby1050's photo
Sat 04/05/14 06:01 PM
Edited by Bobby1050 on Sat 04/05/14 06:00 PM

Quote from conrad:

Yep,CT-Paranoia,and BTW,I am not your,or any one elses Comrade,so cut out the Crap,or I will report you!

=================================================

ORLY?

You accuse me of being a "CT-Paranoia" and THEN say That if I don't stop calling you comrade you're going to report me?

How old are you?

Do you mind me asking?

That won't hurt your tender widdle feewings, will it?

Infer somebody is what you claim they are and then when they respond,,say to them ...if you do that again...I'm gonna tell on you.

Bobby1050's photo
Sat 04/05/14 05:54 PM
Edited by Bobby1050 on Sat 04/05/14 05:55 PM
Here's a "job ad" for those of you who would like to participate in one of 0bama's NEXT staged events.

Amputee Role Player (Camp Pendleton, CA)
compensation: Depends on Experience
APPLICANTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO ALSO SIGN UP AT https://www.shiftboard.com/specprotech/

Workforce Resources, LLC has an opening for an Amputee Role Player. An Amputee Role Player (ARP) plays the role of a combat wound victim within a realistic village or townsite erected on a military base or training site. The ARP convincingly performs the assigned role while realistically interacting with other role players and military trainees in a dynamic setting. Roles include speaking and non-speaking scripted and improvisational roles associated with victims of combat wounds incurred within the general theater of operations. The ARP provides these services in support of situational training exercises for the U.S. military.

ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following list describes the general range of duties required on a day-to-day basis, but does not reflect every duty that may be performed within this job. The ARP:
• Interprets and portrays an assigned role and remains in the character of that role for the duration of the training exercises (except during meals, breaks and uninterrupted rest periods)
• Convincingly plays the role of a combat wound victim
• Dresses in costume appropriate to the assigned role
• Performs interpretations of emotions, facial expressions, gestures and actions appropriate to defined situations
• Convincingly reacts to various scenarios in and around the village, and improvises the actions of the assigned character depending upon the actions and reactions of the U.S. military trainees
• Understands and takes direction related to the interaction of the assigned character with other role players in the village

REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• None

PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Must be an amputee (i.e., missing one or more complete or partial arms or legs)
• Good physical conditioning and stamina required
• Able to remain in costume and in character for at least 10 hours and sometimes more than 12 hours during a workday
• May be required to undergo uncomfortable physical situations, including lying on the ground, being carried by military personnel, etc.
• Willing to wear special effects dressings for long periods of time, including fake blood, wounds, limb sleeves and so forth
• May be required to work several days straight without leaving the training area

ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Eligible to work in the United States
• Able to gain access to US military installations
• Able to pass a background investigation and periodic drug screens
• Able to work with military personnel and others of a variety of ethnic and cultural backgrounds
• Previous military experience a plus
• Foreign language capability a plus
• May be asked to travel (at company expense) to other locations at which the company provides training support

WORK ENVIRONMENT
Field conditions prevail. Work locations may be subject to blowing dust and sand, heavy rains or snow, and temperatures ranging from 10(-) degrees F in the winter to 100(+) degrees F in the summer.

POSITION TYPE
Hourly; non-exempt; part time/on call
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/etc/4402340405.html

Bobby1050's photo
Sat 04/05/14 05:49 PM

And why would I do that?
What do you want to imply?
Out with it!
Maybe I am just not sharing that CT-Paranoia that seems prevalent in those political threads lately!

"CT-Paranoia", you say?

Ever hear of "Official CT's"; aka the "cover story" put out by the anti-Christ media?

Sure you have.

Implying? Me?

Implying that you might be the sort of person that tries to marginalize a fellow poster in an attempt to keep the OFFICIAL NARRATIVE intact for another day or so?

Seems to me you might be a tad paranoid yourself, Comrade...er ah... conrad.

Bobby1050's photo
Sat 04/05/14 05:37 PM

TINFOILALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you say that, Comrade...er ah...Conrad?

Bobby1050's photo
Sat 04/05/14 05:33 PM

0bama's latest staged event has already been exposed as a drill which the JMSM has falsely reported as being a shooting.

It seems there is a man named Michael Boyd whose headquarters is in the US Southern Command in Lauderdale Florida; and who has been recruiting crisis actors for drills on military bases all across America.

His latest venture was at Fort Hood.

A link to a site exposing this would help.

In the meantime tell the families it was a 'drill'.

Fort Hood Reveals Identities of 3 Soldiers Killed

Would if I could...the original link was...http://killeen.craigslist.org/gov/4372490185.html

Boyd has been shutting down his links after he was outed.

Here's a screenshot of his ad.

Sure didn't take long for THAT OFFICIAL NARRATIVE to fall apart.

Looked him up by his phone number; here is the result.

http://www.advancedbackgroundchecks.com/d/michael-boyd/1149252918

I called his phone looking for work.

He has another "exercise" coming up in Alabama.

GET READY people !

The phone # for this Boyd guy is a Broward County, FL area code.

Which just happens to be the US Southern Command Post in Lauderdale...

I think that I have a handle on how they do this now...

Get role players and one of them is the shooter. He is told that he is shooting blanks except that they have put real bullets in his weapon.

He starts shooting and before he can say 'hey this was a drill' they shoot his *** and the problem goes away and TPTB can blame it all on him going rogue.

Every time. Every time there is a drill going on when these incidents happen.

From 7-7-7 to 9/11 to Sandy Hoax to Boston to this and countless more, there is always a drill going down.

Obvious false flag is obvious.

and,of course he is stupid enough not to know Live Rounds from Blanks,let alone to check his Weapon?

and Government of course is even more stupid of concocting such threadbare Coverstories that any Outsider can unravel with ease?

Did I say he was "stupid enough not to know Live Rounds from Blanks" ?

No, I didn't.

And yes, most OFFICIAL NARRATIVES do indeed fall apart within a matter of days (usually 1-3 days), just as the Fort Hood "Official Story" did.

Surely you have noticed that?

Example: 0bama puts his LFBC online...8 hours later it is shown to be a forgery.

Example: The 0bama administration releases photo's of a "dead" Bin Laden. 6 hours later they are proven to be photo shopped.

And then the govt shills start ridiculing trying to do "damage control".

Surely you have seen this before?

Maybe even doing damage control yourself?

Bobby1050's photo
Sat 04/05/14 05:16 PM

0bama's latest staged event has already been exposed as a drill which the JMSM has falsely reported as being a shooting.

It seems there is a man named Michael Boyd whose headquarters is in the US Southern Command in Lauderdale Florida; and who has been recruiting crisis actors for drills on military bases all across America.

A link to a site exposing this would help.

In the meantime tell the families it was a 'drill'.

Fort Hood Reveals Identities of 3 Soldiers Killed

Would if I could...the original link was...http://killeen.craigslist.org/gov/4372490185.html

Boyd has been shutting down his links after he was outed.

Here's a screenshot of his ad.

Sure didn't take long for THAT OFFICIAL NARRATIVE to fall apart.

Looked him up by his phone number; here is the result.

http://www.advancedbackgroundchecks.com/d/michael-boyd/1149252918

I called his phone looking for work.

He has another "exercise" coming up in Alabama.

GET READY people !

The phone # for this Boyd guy is a Broward County, FL area code.

Which just happens to be the US Southern Command Post in Lauderdale...

I think that I have a handle on how they do this now...

Get role players and one of them is the shooter. He is told that he is shooting blanks except that they have put real bullets in his weapon.

He starts shooting and before he can say 'hey this was a drill' they shoot his *** and the problem goes away and TPTB can blame it all on him going rogue.

Every time. Every time there is a drill going on when these incidents happen.

From 7-7-7 to 9/11 to Sandy Hoax to Boston to this and countless more, there is always a drill going down.

Obvious false flag is obvious.

Bobby1050's photo
Sat 04/05/14 12:49 PM

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next