whispertoascream's photo
Mon 04/11/11 07:37 PM
That is what I am thinking. Which is why I think I am going over there in the morning and "surprising" him with breakfast.

whispertoascream's photo
Mon 04/11/11 07:05 PM
I should also add that he is starting to buy me more gifts then usual. Friday alone, he had boughten me a chrystal vase, we got our pictures done (first picture I actually have of him and I) took me out for supper, bought me chocolate and then finished by taking me out to the bar.

whispertoascream's photo
Mon 04/11/11 06:59 PM
I have never experienced somebody cheating on me before, so to see the signs is rather new to me. But lately I have been seeing some different behavior from my boyfriend.

the two of us have been together for about 9 months now. Things have been great, we see each other regularly, text each other all the time, and always try to communication open. One routine we had is he would always come over to use my tub after his night shifts.

Lately he has not been coming over. He will make plans then cancel them. Like today, he did not come over after work (another thing that makes me go hmmmm)but texts me after his shift at 6am saying that he can barely keep his eyes open, and that he was just going to go home and crash. That he will text me in a few hours and we will get together by me coming over to his place. I let it go thinking that is was strange as it never mattered in the pass how tired he was he still came over. But i still let it go, as I know he never sleeps more then like 5 hours. So I wait for his text around noon. Nothing. 2pm rolls around. Nothing. 5pm, and still I ma hearing nothing from him even after me texting him. 8pm comes along and I finally hear from him. He tells me that he is just getting up, and that he was still half asleep laying in bed. I asked him if he wanted a cuddle buddy as I was really wanting to see him as it is not going on three days since we have seen each other and we live only 5 minutes away. So I ask him, and he usually jumps all over it no matter how tired he was, but nope not tonight. Tonight when I asked him he response with, that sounds really nice, but why do we not get together in the morning as he was still tired. AFTER SLEEPING ALL DAY! So now I am here pissed off after waiting around for him all day just for him to again say that he did not want to see me. AND has not texted me since.

So what do you guys think? Should I be worried? Or am I being silly?

whispertoascream's photo
Mon 04/11/11 04:58 PM
Proofread....

whispertoascream's photo
Mon 04/11/11 04:54 PM

In my day most of the special people rode on the short bus.
I wear the helmet and lick the windows....

whispertoascream's photo
Mon 04/11/11 04:26 PM
Right now with the way I am feeling, my wish would be rather scary. And that would be to be able to understand men. scared

whispertoascream's photo
Sat 01/01/11 10:00 AM
He grasped me firmly but gently just above my elbow and guided me into a room, his room. Then he quietly shut the door and we were alone. He approached me soundlessly, from behind, and spoke in a low, reassuring voice close to my ear. "Just relax." Without warning, he reached down and I felt his strong, calloused hands start at my ankles, gently probing, and moving upward along my calves slowly but steadily. My breath caught in my throat. I knew I should be afraid, but somehow I didn't care. His touch was so experienced, so sure. When his hands moved up onto my thighs, I gave a slight shudder, and partly closed my eyes. My pulse was pounding. I felt his knowing fingers caress my abdomen, my ribcage. And then, as he cupped my firm, full breasts in his hands, I inhaled sharply. Probing, searching, knowing what he wanted, he brought his hands to my shoulders, slid them down my tingling spine and into my panties. Although I knew nothing about this man, I felt oddly trusting and expectant. This is a man, I thought. A man used to taking charge. A man not used to taking "no" for an answer. A man who would tell me what he wanted. A man who would look into my soul and say ... "Okay, ma'am, all done." My eyes snapped open and he was standing in front of me, smiling, holding out my purse. "You can board your flight now.

whispertoascream's photo
Sat 12/25/10 07:50 AM
Edited by whispertoascream on Sat 12/25/10 07:55 AM
http://isitchristmas.com/

So have a merry one!

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 12/24/10 12:01 PM
Thank you very much for replying. But it brings me to another question. When I bake the apple pie, cause i want to do a weave style crust for the top, how do I go about pre-baking that?

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 12/24/10 11:57 AM
My father told me when I was 10. I kinda already knew that he was not real, but I still believed. Maybe not him as one person going around the world in one night, but what he represents. The kindness, giving, sharing, the good joy and cheer he spreads to others. I think everybody could have a little bit of Santa in all of us if we just chose to believe.

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 12/24/10 11:43 AM
Okay so, I am a complete noob when it comes to this whole Christmas dinner cooking. I am attempting to make my first pies, apple and pumpkin. Now the filling is pre-made (am not that brave) but the crust is going to be homemade. My question is; Since I am using canned pie filling, do I need to pre-bake the crust first? ohwell

I am really sorry if this is a stupid question. LOL.

whispertoascream's photo
Wed 12/22/10 09:24 AM
I agree Tex, he is cooking! lol.

I am for sure going to try out that green bean cassarol. I heard it's awesome, never had it myself, so i think this is the year I am going to.

whispertoascream's photo
Wed 12/22/10 06:45 AM
And what does Thanksgiving usually include?

whispertoascream's photo
Wed 12/22/10 06:23 AM
I am cooking my first Christmas dinner this year, and besides the turkey I really do not know what else to serve with it.

What are some of your favourite Christmas dinner sides? Do you have a recipe?

whispertoascream's photo
Sun 12/19/10 07:20 PM

I love some of the Christmas music, but can't beat the smell of Christmas cooking / bakingdrinker

Mmm yes. Growing up at my grandparents the turkey was always done in the wood stove. The sound of the crackling fire and the smell of the turkey cooking was just pure bliss.

whispertoascream's photo
Sun 12/19/10 07:18 PM

Salvation Army Bell Ringers...or their Band.

It ain't Christmas without the bells.
You can even make a donation with ATM card or Credit card.

ATM or Credit? wow they are getting hight tech now...lol.

here the Army does not ring bells :( Which is a shame because I do like the sound of bells.

I went to this concert last week and all it was, was bells. SO pretty.

whispertoascream's photo
Sun 12/19/10 05:04 PM
There are so many sounds that come with the holiday season. Whether it be the sounds of love ones, children laughing, the sound of the paper being ripped off a present. Or how about Christmas choirs maybe some bells?

What are your favourite sounds of the holidays? Why?

whispertoascream's photo
Tue 12/14/10 06:02 AM
Have you ever made a wish at that time? Thinking to yourself that this is silly things like this do not come true, but you do it. Like I did. I looked at the time saw that it was 11:11am and made that wish with no expectations of it coming true. What did I wish for? I wanted my boyfriend in my arms. We had not been together in over a week and tonight I was really missing them.

I go about my day not giving it any thought to that wish. I layed down on th e couch, and about ten to four my phone goes off. I have a text coming in. It's was my boyfriend asking what I was doing.

I am not sure if it is because it's what the heart wanted or just the time of year. I was never a wisher I was just joking around think "Meh these things never come true. Do you believe in wishes? And has any ever come true for you?

whispertoascream's photo
Thu 12/09/10 06:04 AM

Hummm well guess that weighs out even with all the whining the men seem to do........ whoa slaphead rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Shshsh believe me it is not pretty having to listen to it...noway

pfft....quit whining about us guys whining whoa slaphead :laughing:

Well it is the only way we can make ya'll look good......:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

we always look good,because we're men! smokin shades
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder....

whispertoascream's photo
Wed 12/08/10 04:27 PM
No!

Can you bite your toenails?

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25