whispertoascream's photo
Sat 06/04/11 12:11 PM
I believe too Art!!!

GOOOOOOOO CANUCKS!!!!!

whispertoascream's photo
Sat 06/04/11 12:05 PM
I need to stop visiting sex shops! LOL Naughty but nice is another one around here. LOL.

whispertoascream's photo
Sat 06/04/11 11:57 AM
Edited by whispertoascream on Sat 06/04/11 11:58 AM
Ooops I hicupped....excuse me....blushing

whispertoascream's photo
Sat 06/04/11 11:57 AM

SEDUCTION

There is a sex shop here by that name lol.

whispertoascream's photo
Sat 06/04/11 11:52 AM
How about "Coccolarvi" Italian for pamper yourself.

OR

"Mimarse" Spanish for the same thing.

whispertoascream's photo
Sat 06/04/11 11:37 AM
People talking on the damn cell when they are driving. If it is THAT important PULL OVER! Do not jeapordize your life and and lives of other for your selfishness. Why should others have to suffer because you are being reminded to pick up little Suzzy from band practice?

Another one is people that litter. I have to live on this plant just like you do. I do not throw trash in your back yard so leave it out of mine! Show some damn respect for the world around you. It is not that hard to carry around the trash until you find a proper bin to put it in. I even bet that it is lighter then before you took whatever was in it out.

whispertoascream's photo
Sat 06/04/11 11:25 AM
You say children like it is more then one. Is that how people say hello where you are from? Maybe it is a sign of endearment? I am not sure. seems kind of odd to for a child to come up to somebody and say, "Hey I know you!" then kick you. I am sorry I am breaking up laughing over here.

whispertoascream's photo
Wed 06/01/11 06:15 AM
Edited by whispertoascream on Wed 06/01/11 06:16 AM
I would hand it a joint and tell it to calm the f**k down laugh

whispertoascream's photo
Wed 06/01/11 06:11 AM
Just read your profile. How can you enjoy fun on the site, if you cannot properly use the forums? To me this is where all the fun is.

whispertoascream's photo
Wed 06/01/11 04:51 AM
And what if I do HUH?! What are you going to do about hmmmmm? Do not judge me because I have nothing better to do. grumble

whispertoascream's photo
Thu 04/14/11 02:17 PM
If government is going to put health warning labels on
beer, wine and liquor, let's at least have a little truthfulness about the matter!

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to wake up with breath
that could knock a buzzard off a **** truck at 100 yards.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like an idiot.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell the same boring story over and over again until your friends want to smash your head in.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell the boss what you REALLY THINK while photocopying your butt at the office Christmas party.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell ever happened to your pants (panties) anyway.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to roll over in the morning and see something really scary (whose species and/or name you can't remember).

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, handsomer, and smarter than some really, really huge biker guy named "Big Al".

whispertoascream's photo
Thu 04/14/11 10:53 AM
Oh I know not all the apples are bad. A little rain must fall before a rainbow can form. It is just frustrating when crap like this happens.

But C'est la vie! Life goes on right? You jut got to get up brush yourself off, and move on. Life is too sort to worry about little things like this hold you back. When there are children starving, people living on the streets, wars going on, people dieing. Then being cheated on seems to small.

whispertoascream's photo
Wed 04/13/11 07:47 PM
Edited by whispertoascream on Wed 04/13/11 07:47 PM

It pisses me off, that men don't even have the nerve to just tell a woman, when they are done, they just disappear, or wait around for you to catch them doing something. Is it really a killer to say, Im not interested anymore or i have found someone else.
I know! Men for the most part try to play all big and macho, but yet when it comes to relationships, they are cowards.

whispertoascream's photo
Wed 04/13/11 05:30 PM
Party at Whisper's place! I have already started!drinker

whispertoascream's photo
Wed 04/13/11 02:55 PM
Edited by whispertoascream on Wed 04/13/11 02:56 PM
F**k crying. Life is FAR too short to sit around crying over the lost of a bloody idiot. I am not the one that lost. It was him. HE is the one that broke my trust, HE is the one that betrayed me, HE is the one that lied, and HE is the one that can rot in hell! LOL.

whispertoascream's photo
Wed 04/13/11 02:32 PM
Well my suspicions are over, and sadly indeed correct. brokenheart

whispertoascream's photo
Tue 04/12/11 11:20 PM
Well I never did get a chance to surprise him. He ended up texting me, making plans to meet an hour later. We ended up spending the whole day together. I am just getting home infact.

I do admit, I looked at his cell phone,texts were all from men. I think I am just going to keep an eye and ear open, and see if I notice anything, more, then when I get the chance to be able to surprise him again I will.

I don't know, it's weird, when he starts to act all strange, like I mentioned in the opening post, I get all worried. Then all he does is spend time with me like we did today, and I just push all the worry to the back of my head, and enjoy the time.

I know I am messed up LOL.

whispertoascream's photo
Tue 04/12/11 05:29 AM

OMG please don't surprise him. you might get surprised yourself. if things are not normal, try talking to him first. if he continues to be illusive or vague about things, then confront him. take your time girl, and prepare yourself, just in case your relationship has changed
That is the whole point. If he really loves me and misses me as much as he claims, then me popping over should not be a problem. IF by chance somebody else is there, then yes it may hurt a LOT for a period, but at least I will know.

Yep you will know and there will be a scene and it would be horrid.
maybe you shouldjust let him know how you feel, If he cannot talk toyou about it and understand, then let him go.
Honesty is always always best. If you dont have honesty and trust now you never will, by you being sneaky its just as bad as him..
Sorry.
Thank you! As much as I appreciate them men jumping in with the advice, it is nice to have it from another female.

But really how am I sneaking? I am only doing something that he has never had a problem with me doing in the pass. Sure is something is not right there is going to be a scene, but in the end if he is being dishonest, is it not best that I know 100%? anybody can lie. and if he is cheating on me, it is not like he is going to come right out and tell me.

But what happens if you get there and nothing is going on and he is just really tired, wont you feel horrid and dishonest. wont you wish that you had trusted him.

Hmm but then I have had 2 husbands that played up on me and one long term partner of 5 years and i never ever noticed and just blindly trusted.. Sooooooooooo, I have no idea what is best.
But truthfully my husbands and I couldnt talk and comunicate openly , if i had a problem I would keep it to myself, if they had a problem they would let the whole world know. So I guess it depends on your comunication.
For me now i have a man I can talk about anything with, if I was worried i would talk to him. Hmmm but then again , I would trust him so he could play up on me and I would blindly believe everything he told me..noway noway noway noway
Bummer I have no idea what you should do.
If i go there and it is nothing, then it would be like a regular visit that I have done many times in the pass. As much as i love him, to be able to talk about a problem like this that kind of communication is just not there. and that is mainly because of me, I have never been comfortable with openly admitting how I feel. I am usually a VERY trusting person, but this feeling is just something I just cannot shake. I just do not know either LOL.

whispertoascream's photo
Tue 04/12/11 04:53 AM

OMG please don't surprise him. you might get surprised yourself. if things are not normal, try talking to him first. if he continues to be illusive or vague about things, then confront him. take your time girl, and prepare yourself, just in case your relationship has changed
That is the whole point. If he really loves me and misses me as much as he claims, then me popping over should not be a problem. IF by chance somebody else is there, then yes it may hurt a LOT for a period, but at least I will know.

Yep you will know and there will be a scene and it would be horrid.
maybe you shouldjust let him know how you feel, If he cannot talk toyou about it and understand, then let him go.
Honesty is always always best. If you dont have honesty and trust now you never will, by you being sneaky its just as bad as him..
Sorry.
Thank you! As much as I appreciate them men jumping in with the advice, it is nice to have it from another female.

But really how am I sneaking? I am only doing something that he has never had a problem with me doing in the pass. Sure is something is not right there is going to be a scene, but in the end if he is being dishonest, is it not best that I know 100%? anybody can lie. and if he is cheating on me, it is not like he is going to come right out and tell me.

whispertoascream's photo
Tue 04/12/11 04:29 AM

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25