whispertoascream's photo
Tue 12/07/10 08:59 PM
I have been doing some research and there just does not seem to be a definitive answer as to what her first name is.

What are your ideas?

While looking I have found Jessica, Haily and I think Hannah.

whispertoascream's photo
Tue 12/07/10 01:15 PM
Edited by whispertoascream on Tue 12/07/10 01:23 PM

Thank you, but how can you be a friend with a woman who has thrown you, stole my life with my children took all what was in the house, took my money and now wants tobe a friend
Well YOU did not say that in the opening post. :tongue:

But you know, I say push it all aside for one day. If she is willing to be civil, then do it for the children. Because in the end furniture, and money can always be replaced; and you will be able to spend a wonderful day with your children (your life). And in the end, is that not what it is all about? The children? You and your ex do not have to be best friends. It's not like you have to go out and have lunch with her, or help her decide what shoes goes with what outfit.

to me Christmas is a magical time for children. And I would do anything in the world to be able to spend Christmas with mine. Even if it did mean having to put up with my abusive ex. To see a child's face light up on such a magical day are memories that you will cherish for a life time. So seize the day enjoy it. Because honey those moments do not last forever.

whispertoascream's photo
Tue 12/07/10 07:27 AM
Parents try to protect their children no matter what age. You admitted something bad happened, and well if it is bad enough for cops to be involved then maybe, JUST maybe her mother is in the right. I think you need to learn from whatever it is that has happened and move on.

whispertoascream's photo
Tue 12/07/10 07:18 AM
I do not put up with ignorance very well.

whispertoascream's photo
Tue 12/07/10 07:18 AM
I do not put up with ignorance very well.

whispertoascream's photo
Tue 12/07/10 07:12 AM
I have lived in my apartment building for over 7 years now. People have come to know me in the building. I just went out to walk the dog forgetting my key to get me into the building. People that know me are sitting there in the lobby just watching motion to let me in. Watching me as I buzz a friend to let me. When I finally get in the people that were watching me try to say Hello to me and be all friendly. I just wanted to say f**k you.

Apparently it is hard to push a button to open a damn door. grumble mad

whispertoascream's photo
Tue 12/07/10 06:07 AM
I do not even use text-speak even when texting. I cannot stand it. Only time I will use it is if when texting I have one word to try to squeeze in I will look for ways to save space. But for the most part I will try to use proper punctuation and spelling. I only use abbreviations such as "LOL" or "LMAO".

I can understand why people do it during texts, but on a forum such as this one where space is pretty much unlimited it is not need. it just shows laziness and lack of care. These forums are representing you. if you cannot take the time to spell out simple words or phrases, why should I take the time to respond to you?

whispertoascream's photo
Tue 12/07/10 05:15 AM
Nobody likes being alone at the holidays. I would kill to be able to spend Christmas with my children. So if you have that opportunity then TAKE IT!

Sounds like your ex just wants to be friends and look out for her children's father. Go enjoy yourself and remember the true joy of the holiday season. Being with friends and family.

whispertoascream's photo
Tue 12/07/10 05:01 AM
drinker drinker

whispertoascream's photo
Tue 12/07/10 04:52 AM
Welcome from Canada!

May I offer you a beer?

whispertoascream's photo
Tue 12/07/10 04:49 AM
You brought out my love for llamas. Thank you.
flowerforyou

Love you ((((((((Lex)))))))flowers flowers flowers flowers

whispertoascream's photo
Tue 12/07/10 04:44 AM
Ooops miss understood....lol.

But still do not stop living that life damn it! :tongue:

whispertoascream's photo
Tue 12/07/10 04:39 AM
Edited by whispertoascream on Tue 12/07/10 04:40 AM
Sorry to hear that, and sorry to say that there is no cure for HIV. So not sure how we are supposed to help with your problem.

There are plenty of support sites out there. You can live with HIV. You can either sit there and feel sorry for yourself, or get off your *** and realize that YOU have a life to live still. So go out and live it. The world has not stopped so why should you?

You say you are wife (why you are on a dating site is beyond me), so then concentrate on that. The holidays are fast approaching get out there and enjoy in the festivities. What did you do before you were diagnose? Continue doing it.

You still have a lot of living left to do, PLEASE do not stop doing it.

whispertoascream's photo
Mon 12/06/10 11:17 AM
Effect

whispertoascream's photo
Mon 12/06/10 05:49 AM

If one hates/despises something, wouldn't it make sense to move to where it didn't exist?

you make is sound like moving is that easy. Uprooting your whole life just for one season? What about friends, family, jobs?

whispertoascream's photo
Mon 12/06/10 05:33 AM
Edited by whispertoascream on Mon 12/06/10 05:35 AM

whispertoascream's photo
Mon 12/06/10 05:05 AM
I am sitting here wrapped up in a blanket. We got about 4 inches yesterday and it is still coming down. I HATE snow. I HATE the cold, heck I HATE winter all together. The only place snow belongs is in a snow globe.

whispertoascream's photo
Mon 12/06/10 04:52 AM
I am one of the originals baby. Here since the oh so missed JHS.

whispertoascream's photo
Sun 12/05/10 06:25 PM
Both of my names are pretty common. First being Melissa. But i get it spelled, Mellisa, Mellissa, Even Mallissa and Mallisa.

My last name has a soft 'C' in is and does get changed to an 'S' more often then not.

whispertoascream's photo
Sun 12/05/10 05:22 AM
As a trucker stops for a red light, a blonde catches up.
She jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck, and knocks on the door.
The trucker lowers the window, and she says "Hi, my name is Heather and you are losing some of your load."
The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street.
When the truck stops for another red light, the girl catches up again. She jumps out of her car, runs up and knocks on the door. Again, the trucker lowers the window.
As if they've never spoken, the blonde says brightly, "Hi my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!"
Shaking his head, the trucker ignores her again and continues down the street.
At the third red light, the same thing happens again. All out of breath, the blonde gets out of her car, runs up, knocks on the truck door. The trucker rolls down the window.
Again she says "Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!"
When the light turns green the trucker revs up and races to the next light.
When he stops this time, he hurriedly gets out of the truck, and runs back to the blonde.
He knocks on her window, and after she lowers it, he says
"Hi, my name is Kevin, it's winter in New York and I'm driving the SALT TRUCK!"

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25