whispertoascream's photo
Sun 11/28/10 10:43 AM
Not five whole days! You mean you have not blinked and found "the one"?

Suggestions? How about patience? Just because you pay for a site does not guarantee results.

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 11/26/10 02:19 PM

well theres an olive garden near everyone:tongue:

are ya gonna go nuts and ask her?
Not me :(

The one person on here that I REALLY wish lived at least in the same country is Lex. He is just a great person, awesome friend and all around good person.

Now if I could just get to let me take that poster of Bob Saget down off my wall........grumble It is starting to freak out the dog.:cry:

whispertoascream's photo
Sun 10/31/10 03:35 PM

Still here, still intimidating people unintentionally and for no apparent reason. Some things never change.

How's everything over in the land of Giant Bees with Flat Butts?

shades

LMAO!!! I totaly for got about that mutant bee! Dang he freaked me out!

I can see how people can be intimidated. With all those Kimmy posters, hard to live up to Kimmy.....

whispertoascream's photo
Sun 10/31/10 02:14 PM
LEX Ma dawlink! His is ya? (((((((hugs)))))

whispertoascream's photo
Sun 10/31/10 01:58 PM
I am just getting ready to highlight my hair, and thought I would pop in and say boo. Yea not very scary I know.

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 09/03/10 06:58 AM
Dating seemed to work out for me. I am not living with my boyfriend. Things are going great.

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 08/20/10 11:22 PM

no it doesn't. you just think it does...
optical illusion...what you have is
what you have. laugh

NOOOOOOO! sad sad sad

What you want is near-sighted girls.
Objects appear larger than they really are.

Or a blind chick.

"That's right baby. Here comes Kong!"

You can wrap a bun around a hot dog, but it still does not change the size of that hot dog.:tongue:
like a nice soft, moist bun?

A rose by any other name is still a rose....
so is a taco...
or clams...
Yes, but they do not smell as sweet.....

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 08/20/10 11:05 PM

what you have. laugh

NOOOOOOO! sad sad sad

Or a blind chick.

You can wrap a bun around a hot dog, but it still does not change the size of that hot dog.:tongue:
like a nice soft, moist bun?

A rose by any other name is still a rose....

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 08/20/10 10:41 PM

what you have. laugh

NOOOOOOO! sad sad sad

Or a blind chick.

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 08/20/10 10:16 PM

I have been in a relationship with the greatest guy. Nobody has EVER treated me this way. He texts me just to say good morning, and every other text through out the day is nothing but good sweet words. We just came back from two nights at Niagra Falls which he surprised me with. And now are talking about taking a two week vacation to Vancouver. I am SO happy I wonder what I did so right to deserve such a great person.

I do not mean to sound like I am rubbing it in, but I am on cloud 9 and am never wanting to get off. Heck I was married and was still never treated this good.

OK, I am done now. LOL.
ok ok. so ur braggi' a little! good for u! good luck & hope it continues to just get better!

Maybe just a little.....blushing LOL

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 08/20/10 10:14 PM
Edited by whispertoascream on Fri 08/20/10 10:15 PM

Well, hun, you deserve it.

((((((((((WHISPER))))))))))

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

And I hope he's not upset about the Bob Saget poster in the bathroom.

(((((((((((Lex)))))))))

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

He is still trying to get use to the fact of Bob staring at him when he is trying to use the washroom. But he is getting use to it.

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 08/20/10 10:14 PM

Gotta be the cooking skills. Chicks with mad cooking skills get the best dudes. Cause us dudes likes to eat!laugh
LOL I actually asked him if it was because of my cooking.

Well, if you also happen to be good at jungle gym sex, then that wins over good dudes too.:thumbsup:

..and let's not forget about women who likes jumping up and down on the trampoline with no t-shirt on. Another plus.

Watch it wiggle!:thumbsup:

Naked trampoline jumping is even better. If ya going to do it might as well do it right baby...lol.

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 08/20/10 10:02 PM

Gotta be the cooking skills. Chicks with mad cooking skills get the best dudes. Cause us dudes likes to eat!laugh

Well, if you also happen to be good at jungle gym sex, then that wins over good dudes too.:thumbsup:
I can bend more ways then a pretzel baby....:wink:

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 08/20/10 10:01 PM

good news!!! you will love vancouver fyi...lived there for 5 years.
I was actually born there. So going back home will be great. Not only will I get to see some of my family, but meet his as well.

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 08/20/10 06:31 PM

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 08/20/10 12:05 PM

Awesome!

Does he have a brother.... in California? LOL
LOL Not in Cali, but in Vancouver.....

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 08/20/10 12:04 PM
Awe thanks guys. i guess I am just not use to it. It is all new to me. 29 years old and I finally think I found a keeper.

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 08/20/10 11:58 AM

CALF'S BRAIN CUTLETS:

Blanch 1 lb. calves brains in 4 cups boiling water, containing 2 Tablespoons salt and 2 Tablespoons until they turn whitish. Remove from pot and set aside to cool.

Slice brains into small cutlets (patties), discarding membrane, veins, and gristle. Salt & pepper, dip in beaten eggs, roll in bread crumbs, pressing in breading on both sides in 2 Tablespoons oil and 2 Tablespoons butter, then reduce heat and simmer a while longer. Serve with tartar sauce.

smile2

I am sorry but tears just built up in my eyes. That to me is HORRIBLE!

whispertoascream's photo
Fri 08/20/10 11:44 AM
I have been in a relationship with the greatest guy. Nobody has EVER treated me this way. He texts me just to say good morning, and every other text through out the day is nothing but good sweet words. We just came back from two nights at Niagra Falls which he surprised me with. And now are talking about taking a two week vacation to Vancouver. I am SO happy I wonder what I did so right to deserve such a great person.

I do not mean to sound like I am rubbing it in, but I am on cloud 9 and am never wanting to get off. Heck I was married and was still never treated this good.

OK, I am done now. LOL.

whispertoascream's photo
Thu 08/19/10 03:22 PM

the lady made a mistake by getting tensed up... pits cue off of those type of reactions, and someone will get mauled that way. if people act like its a puppy, 99% of time it will be ok.

Even though she did tense up, nothing happened.

I have to admit, I never really wanted a Pitbull, it just kinda happened. But... I have been around quite a few of them, and I've never been concerned about my safety.

What gives?

they are loyal dogs, it the people around you that need to be careful, esp when your not around.

Pet owners are responsible for their pets. You cant place that responsibility on people around you.

So very true.

And speaking as a dog owner I would NEVER EVER let him off his leash if I know there is a possibility somebody could walk by. Just because I know he would never hurt a fly and that Golden Retrievers are known for there gentlness, I am still responsible for my dog. If I saw a strange dog running at me, damn straight I am going to get defensive. The owner may now he is friendly but I sure as hell don't. Like KLC said YOU are responsible for your dog. YOU are the one that had your dog off the leash, so you should not be upset because you were not taking the proper responsibility for your dog.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25