Community > Posts By > Zero_Effected

no photo
Mon 06/20/16 02:35 PM
you never know these days.. it's like they're scrambling for ideas for new shows.. and remaking a lot of oldies.. if you wait long enough.. it could come back!

not sure I saw anything about the Alcatraz show.. but the following?? noway watched one episode and was not impressed with the story-line so.. moved on..

most shows today are loosing me.. so repetitive and mundane.. even the new ones aren't intriguing enough.. Hollywood sorely needs an injection of 'new imagination' whoa

no photo
Mon 06/20/16 02:30 PM

Thought I'd stop by for a glass of wine and conservation. Sure is hot today.

Saturday has nothin over todays heat

welcome to the pub though.. a/c is at a comfortable 22 deg. Celsius :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 06/20/16 02:25 PM

Zee, as soon as you claimed to own this place, your cats went like this:

jokes on them Dave.. we'll be down to only 3 cats soon pitchfork (2 of which I barely see these days)bigsmile

:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 06/17/16 07:18 PM
oh don't look so shocked Dave... whoa after all.. I AM the proprietor.. gotta make an appearance SOME times.. laugh

no photo
Fri 06/17/16 07:13 PM

There is something about Island life that you cannot have anywhere else. I also agree with your choice of Malta. Beautiful Island and the food!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile:

there is.. and no.. you can't!

so I assume you've been to Malta? my initial thought when I first spotted the island from the ocean "wow.. looks like a sand castle, like something out of Camelot" happy the closer we got, the more fascinating the architecture was and the water more azure.. simply breathtaking..

Barcelona is nice too.. very clean.. nice people and food, a lil pricey.. but they don't pick up after their dogs.. mind you, they have these feeding stations for stray cats.. it's like no one owns any of the cats, only dogs.. the cats just roam free.. interesting! Architecture is to die for!! love
not sure I'd like living there though.. a lot too touristy for my tastes..

Rome has tons of history.. but I wouldn't live there either.. wayyy too stressful! that said, I would visit again!

I wouldn't live OR visit Turkey or Egypt again, sadly... I had weird, unsettling vibes in Turkey and too many "interesting" memories from Egypt.. both are beautiful countries.. just not my cup of tea :wink:

ma bad for the ramblin.. laugh I love travel though, discovering new cultures first hand, trying exotic foods, marveling at the different styles of architecture, the history... yup.. I'm like a kid in a candy store bigsmile

no photo
Fri 06/17/16 02:18 PM
anywhere in the world?? well.. I haven't been EVERYwhere.. yet.. but of the places I HAVE been.. I gladly live in Valletta, Malta! WOW.. mind blowing.. lots of culture, and not many tourists.. beautiful architecture and history.. amazing people.. very laid back with a simplistic, natural beauty.. awesome cuisine and not pricey, like most might think, and the azure ocean.. mmmmm! love a close second would be Athens! similar to Malta although a little more crowded.. but the people are really friendly, the prices-fantastic! and the FOOD.. ta die for bigsmile

as I said though.. haven't been everywhere YET so that may change in time.. :smile:

I live on an island too.. Nut's Island (only in Quebec whoa laugh) it's in the country.. love peace'n quiet, and of course boating etc in the summer! Love it!!

no photo
Fri 06/17/16 02:06 PM
op.. sorry, I can't help ya with that..

howed.. it's not ALWAYS a fun time.. most close up shop round 3 am drinker mind you.. there ARE some deli's/resto's open all night though.. :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 06/17/16 02:03 PM
free time?? not much of that goin on round here I'm afraid.. free time for me is when I'm asleep..

this isn't free time being on here.. it's called "wasting the minutes left before the work day(week) is done"bigsmile :banana:

no photo
Fri 06/17/16 02:00 PM
it was really well done.. I enjoyed the whole series very much!

too bad it's over.. like most great shows.. not enough people appreciate great actors and awesome storyline/action!!

no photo
Fri 06/17/16 01:55 PM

laugh

no photo
Fri 06/17/16 01:54 PM

no photo
Fri 06/17/16 01:52 PM

no photo
Fri 06/17/16 01:46 PM

thinkin this what happens when I leave mine behind laugh

no photo
Fri 06/17/16 01:45 PM
time for a lil resurrection bigsmile

no photo
Fri 06/17/16 08:07 AM

:smile:
If you could change or alter one thing with your past, body or attitude. What would it be?

Mine would be ...pre. Judgemental on people I meet and a bit shorter in height.

Well, isn't it all part of growing up? all the altering and changing of ones attitute and perspectives?
I wouldn't change a thing for me.. its what brought me to where I am today..and I am comfortable with my moral compass these days.

well said Rusty.. I too am happy with who I am today.. and wouldn't change a thing! :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 06/17/16 08:04 AM

:smile:
If you could change or alter one thing with your past, body or attitude. What would it be?

Mine would be ...pre. Judgemental on people I meet and a bit shorter in height.

hmm.. good question! Mind you.. I don't live in a world of "what if's.." too dang stressful... I'm more a 'live in the present and plan for the future' type.. and any change is possible if you put your mind to it (ie: body or attitude)!

I find too many people live in the past OR ask "what if" far too often.. and tend to distance myself from'em.. it's like the weather.. ya can't change it, so why bother wasting any thoughts on it!

this isn't saying your inquiry is in that context.. it just sparked this particular thought process :wink: mind you.. why would you want to be shorter??? noway there's enough short men out there already!

that said.. I do have brief moments of 'wouldn't mind a do over' but they're fleeting and rare, and don't last longer than the thought itself..:smile:

no photo
Fri 06/17/16 07:49 AM

it's that time of the week again :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

*deep exhale* finally..what a long azzed week.. PHEW! noway and as previously stated.. I DID IT!!! confirmed TIME OFF!! WOOT!!! :banana: yup.. only 4 more working days then I'm OFF FOR 12 DAYS STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :thumbsup: shades gonna gets me some paintin'n plasterin done.. not in that order of course slaphead laugh

and at LAST.. I'm back to 100%.. YIPEE.. nice to not be runnin to the john every few minutes ill .. :thumbsup:

PLUS.. SUMMER is back :banana: nice'n warm during the day.. and cool'n breezy in the evenings.. makin asleep AWEsome..

nope.. currently no complaints! okay.. maybe a few.. but nothin worth mentionin here :wink:

waving have a great weekend everyone!flowers :heart: drinker smokin

no photo
Fri 06/17/16 07:36 AM

((((((((( Z ))))))))) smooched :heart: flowerforyou waving

for some reason, I'm fascinated by birds.. and the Great Blue Heron is one crazy azzed bird laugh

love it!

thanks ((((storm)))) :heart: smooched flowers waving

no photo
Fri 06/17/16 07:35 AM
Edited by Zero_Effected on Fri 06/17/16 07:37 AM

smokin flowerforyou :heart: waving

((((Zee)))))

laugh LOVE the faces :thumbsup:

waving flowers :heart: smokin

(((((((((2k)))))))))

EDIT: fergot yer hugz blushing

no photo