Community > Posts By > Zero_Effected

no photo
Fri 06/17/16 07:33 AM
waving (((((((2k))))))) (((((((storm)))))) smooched :heart: smokin flowers

no photo
Thu 06/09/16 01:17 PM

we're a lot closer than ya think pitchfork

scared

*zee rubs her hands together (to get'em warm LOL) while spouting evil laugher* pitchfork

no photo
Thu 06/09/16 01:16 PM

Wishing is a great thing but it can take you down the wrong road very easily, sometimes with no return.

this is true.. I've learned to word my wishes more succinctly as the universe tends to take things in a more 'literal' fashion laugh

thankfully I've enough common sense to NOT wander off the beaten track OR down one way streets :wink:

no photo
Thu 06/09/16 11:26 AM
waving hey John drinker

no photo
Thu 06/09/16 11:14 AM
Edited by Zero_Effected on Thu 06/09/16 11:14 AM
my grandson.. when I pick up the phone and hear his tiny voice yell "HI GA-MAW" happy

or when he visits and runs past everyone else just to get into my arms first, for a huge hug!

slaphead forgot the spell check laugh

no photo
Thu 06/09/16 11:05 AM
I have.. mind you it was years ago when I was a teenager..

I had fallen for one of my older sister's closest friends.. we had a brief relationship then he disappeared for 40 years.. one day a few years ago, I got an extra long email from him(he had found me during my brief stint on fb) the 4 page letter freaked me out (I had printed it out to read it properly).. seems he had been pining for me all these years and proceeded to spill his hearts desire..

to say the least.. I went thru a myriad of emotions reading the proclamation.. one of which was anger cuz in the end, he said he couldn't leave his wife, he just needed to "GET IT OFF HIS CHEST".. I responded, not too friendly like, and proceeded to delete my fb account..

oddly enough.. just months before, I was thinking to myself how cool it would be if there was a long lost love out there just waiting to find me again.. not quite what I was hoping for but.. as they say.. be careful what you wish for! :wink:

no photo
Thu 06/09/16 10:51 AM

Wait till this weekend, it'll get warmer again...bigsmile

Good to see your still kickin' around here from time to time.waving

got the heat on today.. just a tad too brisk not too.. *shivers* my fingers are cold.. if I didn't have to type and dial a phone.. I'd probably be wearing gloves cuz 2 sec's at a time in the hoodie pouch, isn't making a difference laugh

yup.. still around..occasionally.. waving Scoob.. nice ta see ya too drinker

no photo
Wed 06/08/16 05:04 PM

Uh, just what is a heat wave to Canadians?

a Canadian heat wave is temps hovering around the 100 deg. F mark.. warm enough for ya?? spock

we're a lot closer than ya think pitchfork

no photo
Wed 06/08/16 11:22 AM
oh great slaphead killed me own thread ohwell

after a few seemingly 'tropical, sunny, heat wave' weeks.. we're back to fall-like weather.. I don't mind the rain.. makin everything all summery green.. I'm just a lil freaked at having to dig out all the heavier gear again ohwell such is life huh.. can't control the weather can we!

no photo
Wed 06/08/16 11:04 AM

((((((((( Z ))))))))) flowers

Where ya been, chica?!

nowhere special.. lately just trying to feel better.. dang gasto and middle ear infection has me down, although not out completely :wink:

no photo
Tue 05/31/16 03:30 PM
waving howdy ladies :wink: (((2k))) (((storm)))

no photo
Tue 05/31/16 03:23 PM
yawn 2 long weekends in a row and busy as a beaver at work..

YAY :banana: ma lawn boy (not the tractor brand) popped by yesterday to see if he could do my lawn again this summer.. DUH.. I said YES of course.. got more important things ta do with my time.. so that's 3 hours extra time and one less thing ta do drinker

I've been TRYING to take some time off.. but every time I'm just about finished ONE contract earlier than deadline.. I get another URGENT one in noway not complaining about the amount of work, just that I can't get a break! phew.. anywho.. it'll come.. SOON..:angry: I guarantee that! I'd seriously like to get the plaster'n painting done..so some time off would come in handy!! :thumbsup:

anywho.. not much else happening.. between the usual family, work, house etc.. keepin outta trouble.. mostly :angel:

no photo
Tue 05/31/16 03:12 PM

Where is Zee? Do her cats have her tied up in her basement again?

I gots time off fer good behavior.. that and.. they needed me to go get'em their food.. none of'em drive ohwell

no photo
Tue 05/31/16 03:11 PM

((((Zee))))):heart: smooched flowerforyou smokin

laugh I have a 55" widescreen monitor.. all yer gonna get is a face full of boobs bigsmile :laughing:

(((((((((2k))))))) :heart: flowers smokin smooched

no photo
Tue 05/31/16 03:10 PM
Edited by Zero_Effected on Tue 05/31/16 03:14 PM

BOO!!!noway . hello troops,waving hope all is well... apparently it is ...drinks

oh my!!! I remember that pic.. WOOT.. Harry Potter weekend, curly fries and beer football :banana:
laugh
waving

slaphead yup.. messed up ohwell

no photo
Tue 05/31/16 03:08 PM

Wow so much to try and scroll on my phone lol

maybe you should buy an iPad thingy instead spock
everythings bigger bigsmile

no photo
Tue 05/31/16 03:07 PM

hiyas, hellos, and howahyas! waving

don't be greedy. pass them around. share. drinks

waving howdy dub

there's plenty to go around.. don't get yer knickers in a twisty lad drinks

no photo
Tue 05/31/16 03:06 PM

Hi (((((SIS)))))...

Just popping in to say hi...

life is life and work is going good.. nice to be a job that i'm enjoying...

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

I'm so happy yer happy sis.. nice ta see ya smilin so bright! drinker

no photo
Tue 05/31/16 03:05 PM

Aloha folks long time no see

howdy stranger waving how's things bro? drinker smokin

They are going like always just trying to keep a foot going forward ya know.laugh

now.. breathe into this thingy-ma-bob, then close your eyes and touch your nose with your index finger bigsmile

:wink:laugh

no photo
Tue 05/24/16 03:07 PM

that's about all I can manage at the moment..drinker smokin