Community > Posts By > Zero_Effected

no photo
Thu 10/08/15 06:13 AM
feeling exhausted.. but satisfied!:banana:

no photo
Sat 10/03/15 09:54 AM
*hobbles in all limpy* I'll take a shot or 5 of blue juice please sad2 I tripped and fell into the recycling bin yesterday slaphead dumb azzed me whoa and bruised ma boob of all things and sprained my hand.. up side is.. at least I didn't fall down the stairs again :thumbsup:

ouch.. it hurts when I :laughing: ohwell

gonna be a quiet weekend.. can't get much done with only one hand.. *sighs* so much ta do too.. oh well.. life goes on huh :wink:

welcome annie.. drinker glad you like our lil pub thread flowerforyou

(((sis))) been meanin ta call.. life just keeps gettin in the way ohwell

time for some codeine :banana:

waving

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 07:32 PM
dammit.. missed another hottie.. grumble Dave was distractin me again.. ohwell

((((2k))) nite girl! waving:heart: smooched smokin flowers

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 07:29 PM
well.. I'm out! gotta few early conference calls with work tamarra and gotta get my beauty sleep!

no comments Dave!:angry:

nitey nite waving

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 07:26 PM
yeah.. ya did.. drinker

if they REALLY wanna take care of my back yard.. please ask'em to stop shattin near the thermo pump.. the aroma is startin ta get into the house ill

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 07:18 PM
I've seen the looks I get when I start up the backhoe.. pitchfork

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 07:13 PM

How realistic do you think that it is that you could meet the type of person that you would really like to meet on the internet?

I've found that the possibility of meeting someone you really want to meet is higher with the internet.. the probability of it ever happening is another matter altogether..ohwell I found that those I'm usually interested in most (and those most interested in me) live half way around the world.. which simply makes meeting for drinker that much more difficult.. so instead of searching for "THE ONE".. I just come on here to hang out.. put in my 2 cents (even when it's not wanted laugh) and join in conversations when the mood takes me..

as for deactivating.. I've been on this site for about a decade now.. WOW really?? noway it just hit me laugh but I personally don't deactivate.. I just go on hiatus when I get too busy to pop by.. then I come in.. kill threads..pitchfork then ride off into the sunset, leaving everyone scratching their heads! bigsmile

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 06:57 PM
I just realized that ^^^ wouldn't work if it was only 20 years ago.. slaphead I'd already be married and have popped one out with another on the way.. but it WOULD if I could visit myself at the 'age of' 20 :thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 06:55 PM

....if you could visit your 20 years ago self?

stay single.. you'll save yerself not only a lotta grief, you'll keep yer girlish figure AND save a lotta cash too(kids are costly laugh).. oh and.. buy stock in Tim's :wink: bigsmile

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 06:49 PM
slaphead hate ta break it to ya Dave..:angry: yer danged colony has taken up roots in ma back yard grumble

mind you.. it got my mice problem under control :banana:

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 06:46 PM
DAVE.. surprised shhhhhh.. not EVERYone knows..

guess the cats outta the bag now huhslaphead
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 06:39 PM
((((2k)))) ((((storm)))) howdy ladies.. just zippin by for a quick HI-YA waving

I know I'm crazy laugh

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 06:14 PM

PUPPY POWER!!!

surprised *giggles girlishly* you said puppies! pitchfork

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 06:09 PM
I'm feeling good
bigsmile

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 06:00 PM
there's a good Melmachian *tosses Dave a cat treat* laugh

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 05:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsx3nGoKIN8

this may be redundant.. but when I saw the topic title.. I instantly thought of YES :wink:

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 05:52 PM

The only reason that Zee stays out of trouble is because she has been good at burying the bodies. :tongue:

got THAT right Dave pitchfork why do ya think I'm doin so much outdoor construction work this summer *evil grin*bigsmile

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 05:50 PM

Thread Bump for ((( Z )))flowers drinks :heart: smooched

Where are you!?what

thanks for the bump ((((storm)))) flowersdrinker :heart: smooched

I'm around.. finding time getting in here is simply becoming a challenge at the moment is all.. so much to do and so little time before winter sets in.. miss ya'll though! waving

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 05:48 PM
thanks Ame.. flowers I'm takin care.. just buzzin round keepin outta trouble :wink:
laugh

no photo
Tue 09/29/15 05:47 PM
aloha dude waving how's things bro? drinker