Community > Posts By > Zero_Effected

no photo
Sat 01/09/16 07:05 PM
Edited by Zero_Effected on Sat 01/09/16 07:07 PM
happy new year everyone!! hey.. better late than never :wink: drinker

I got the BESTest gift for christmas!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna be a grandma again..:banana: my eldest this time.. her'n her hubby-to-be are walkin on cloud 9 they're so happy.. after their announcement.. I took them into the basement and told them to "remove the blanket" that was thrown over a pile of stuff.. they were like surprised yeah.. I kinda got ahead of'em.. there was all sorts of stuff for the baby.. crib, mattress, rocking chair(for the mom-to-be of course), changing table, blankets, infant clothes, bassinet, mobile, lots of pooh bear stuff and so on.. they said they'd have to do an inventory and revisit their 'baby registry' list laugh my daughter looked at me and asked "how did you know?" told'em I had a feeling cuz she'd been acting 'weird' these past 3 months (even though she denied it) bigsmile besides.. mom's just know shite smokin

anywho.. aside from that.. been busy back at work.. spent the last week of the year on holidays aWAY from the putor.. needed a break.. it was soo worth it.

hope everyone's good!waving

slaphead I got bleeped! surprised

no photo
Wed 12/23/15 09:20 PM
waving

just popping in to wish you a most awesome holiday John!!
Merry Christmas and if I don't get back in time.. Safe, Happy New Year!
:heart: flowers smooched

no photo
Wed 12/23/15 09:17 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS GURLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! suPRISE bigsmile

((((2k)))) :heart: smooched flowers smokin

no photo
Wed 12/23/15 09:15 PM

Merry Christmas you all.

You can leave the cowboy hat in my Christmas stocking and keep the cutie for you young gals. Then you would have a Verry Merry. lol

thanks Star.. Merry Christmas to you as well!! drinker
what.. you don't want the cowboy along with the hat?? noway can't have one without t'other I say :wink: laugh

Enjoy the holidays!waving

no photo
Wed 12/23/15 09:13 PM
well.. just wanted to pop in and wish EVERYone a most Wonderful New Year and the warmest Merry Christmas!

I've been uber busy with work and reno's.. I'm STILL ALIVE though.. if anyone was wonderin :wink: laugh

cheers peeps! drinker I'll be back over the holidays with an update!! shades in the meantime.. be safe everyone and enjoy!!!
miss y'all!! waving

no photo
Wed 12/23/15 09:10 PM

((((Zee)))))smokin :heart: smooched flowerforyou waving

holy cow!! there's more snow in that pic then there is here! surprised but it's BEAUtiful.. thanks (((2k))) a VERY merry christmas filled with joy, fun, love and good time! love you :heart: smooched flowers

no photo
Wed 12/23/15 09:09 PM

*Thread Bump*

((((((((( Z ))))))))) flowerforyou :heart: smooched

Holy crow! Continue taking care of YOU!

I am! thank you for that AND the thread bump!flowers :heart: smooched
Wishing you an warm, fun filled merry christmas and a fabulous new year!! :banana: flowers

no photo
Wed 12/23/15 07:43 PM

*shuffles to the bar grabs a couple of Mikes and plops down in big comfy chair*

*puts up do not disturb sign* sick sick

tired of feeling like poop for the last month... frown grumble sad frustrated sad2

(((((((((((((sis)))))))))))) callin ya now girly.. Merry Ho HO!!! pitchfork :heart: smooched flowers bigsmile

no photo
Wed 12/23/15 07:36 PM

pressie...for ya.. ((((zee))))smokin :heart:

*swoons* drool LOVIN the pressie girl!! :thumbsup:
ya don't mind if I open it before christmas do ya?love I never was one for waitin bigsmile

thank you (((2k))) :heart: smokin :banana: smooched flowers

no photo
Wed 12/23/15 07:34 PM

" checks in ... orders HUMOGOUS blue juice , TO STAY !!! ... hey ya'll... glad to see your all good ... " drinker

(((TTO)))) waving merry christmas darlin.. hope you have a spectacular holiday and a most awesome new year! :heart:flowers

no photo
Tue 11/03/15 10:01 AM
feeling exhausted, sore and wishing I had at least 5 clones right about now to pick up the slack.. yawn

no photo
Tue 11/03/15 09:58 AM
a dark, quiet room with a big comfy bed to get 24 hours of uninterrupted sleep yawn

no photo
Tue 11/03/15 09:56 AM

Did you know... Lack of sleep... Yeah whatever...

Did you know I went to take a nap this afternoon... My cool neighbor knocks on the front door.. Yep.. Sleep deprived is now the new... Yeah whatever...

COFFEE!!!

STAT!

did you know.. I feel ya yawn

no photo
Tue 11/03/15 09:55 AM
waving

no photo
Tue 11/03/15 09:51 AM
waving

this is what I need today ---->
yawn

no photo
Tue 11/03/15 09:47 AM
ola cheekas waving just doin ma Igor impersonation today

man am I beat.. but I'm STILL ALIVE!!

laugh

((((2k)))) ((((storm))))
smooched :heart: flowers drinker smokin :banana:

no photo
Tue 11/03/15 09:33 AM

thanks Dave.. needed the laugh!

no photo
Tue 11/03/15 09:33 AM
yawn man am I beat.. waving howdy folks.. yup.. still alive!
however today it feels like "barely"... yawn

been doing a contract in Dubai.. man those hours are killer.. but it's DONE.. and I'm just trying to get my body back in "normal time" mode.. these peeps don't work a normal week either.. from Sunday to Thursday.. which means midnight to 8am Saturday to Wednesday work days for me yawn plus days off here are filled with 9am to 5pm working on the house.. basements not quite done YET but we're getting there!! guys are coming back at 8am tomorrow to do another flooring section, only 2 more ta go then I start the framing, gyp-rock, drywall then painting.. after that, install the flooring & ceilings .. at least I'll have the winter months to take my time to get'er done.. YIPEE!! in the meantime though.. I feel like I've been run over by a mac truck ohwell at least the weathers nice this week.. still have the pool and the rest of the stuff from the tempo for the basement to empty :banana:

well.. best get moving..

hope everyone's doin good and keeping outta trouble?? pitchfork

drinker miss y'all :heart: smooched smokin waving

no photo
Thu 10/08/15 07:06 AM

*hobbles in all limpy* I'll take a shot or 5 of blue juice please sad2

Five shots of blue juice for Zee coming right up.

*hits the floor after falling off the bar stool* man.. I needed that :thumbsup: thanks Dave waving

no photo
Thu 10/08/15 07:05 AM

((((Zee ))))):heart: smooched flowerforyou smokin waving

love the prezzie ((((2k))))smooched :heart: :banana: flowers smokin