Community > Posts By > Zero_Effected

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 06:28 AM
*races in all outta breath* mornin cheekas waving (((2k))) (((storm)))
just a quick flyby to wish y'all a great weekend and say HEY.. been missin yous flowers and yup.. I'm still alive pitchfork
:heart: smooched :banana: smokin waving

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 06:25 AM
howdy peeps waving

been awhile but just thought I'd pop in quickly and give a shout out that I'm STILL ALIVE (and still single)!!!!!!!!! laugh

been a crazy summer.. got lots done in ma renovations and although still have a way's ta go.. I'm seein the light at the end of the long azzed tunnel :banana:

and here we are again.. FLYDAY drinker dang but time is just flyin by at warp speed noway can't believe October is less than a week away slaphead

anywho.. hope all is well with everyone.. be seein ya again soon waving

no photo
Wed 08/12/15 03:10 PM
I know how I felt when I lost my dad.. :cry:

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Sherrie))))))))))))))))))))))))) I love you flowers

no photo
Tue 08/11/15 06:27 PM
((((((((((2k)))))))))) I hear you're feelin outta sorts.. hope this cheers ya

:heart: smooched smokin flowers smokin

no photo
Tue 08/11/15 06:23 PM
well.. 2 days down.. only 3 more ta go before le WEEKEND! :banana:

thankfully though.. I'm stayin outta trouble.. somewhat :angel:

no photo
Tue 08/11/15 06:21 PM

Zee....just a quick peek in to say hello and do take care!

Ame.. what beautiful flowers.. thank you! you take care of you too! life is meant to be enjoyed a lil too :wink: flowers

no photo
Tue 08/11/15 06:20 PM

(((((Zee)))))):heart: smooched flowerforyou

(((((((2k))))))) :heart: smooched flowers waving

no photo
Tue 08/11/15 06:20 PM

Hey, Zee. Looks like you're the ma'am with the plan. You go girl! :thumbsup:

thanks iam.. but because life keeps getting in the way.. I only got part of it done sad now my hallway and guest room looks like the flooring aisle in home depot ohwell

no photo
Tue 08/11/15 06:17 PM
did you know ^^^ that I'm adding my positive vibes in hopes she does too?

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 08:00 AM
did you know.. it's FLYDAY AGAIN!!! :banana:

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 07:57 AM

Did you know they are making new X files tv shows ? : )

really?? did you know that'll be AWEsome..

did you know.. I JUST watched the trailer and the original characters are comin back?? :banana:

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 07:50 AM
waving hey y'all

happy FLYDAY everyone!! :banana:

(((2k))) (((storm))) :heart: flowers :banana: pitchfork smokin waving

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 07:40 AM
another crazy week comin to an end.. :banana:

went'n got groceries yesterday.. gluten free bread (boring but meh.. better'n nuttin) soy lemon and raspberry ice, lactose free milk'n yogurt.. baby back ribs'n basmati rice, dark chocolate wafer thin bowls drool soy vanilla ice, walnut pieces and strawberries... sounds like I'ma gonna have one yummy dessert after a scrumptious meal :banana:

well... time ta get some work done so's I can start le WEEKEND! WOOT!!

so... what's on everyone's agenda??? me? I finished my "hat" rack (a coat rack with a flare laugh) I love working with cedar!! so next up? gonna pull out all the 10"x10' baked pine, tongue'n groove wood from the basement and put it out to tan.. gonna be a glorious weekend (so the weather man says YEAH.. OKAY) so even if I can't.. the wood is gonna be golden come Sunday night.. in the meantime, I'm gonna be emptying out the living room, I'll tong oil the wood Monday after work and start laying the new floor come Tuesday.. at least that's the PLAN!! let's hope life doesn't get too much in the way :wink:

waving

no photo
Fri 08/07/15 07:24 AM
*comes racin in.. all excited'n screamin* it's FLYDAY.. WOOHOO :banana:

howdy peeps.. wait.. WHAT surprised ((((ame)))) can I borrow yer shovel? mine broke and I STILL got a ton of work ta do tears
:laughing: good to see you my dear! glad things are finally settling down a wee bit for ya flowers

((((TTO)))) as I live'n breathe..shocked *faints* asleep

laugh welcome back my giant-esk pal.. good to see yer still mowin the lawn... instead of feedin it!!:banana: drinks

welcome iam.. flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/30/15 08:14 PM
I only STARTED drinking last month.. I'm a late bloomer.. :wink: what can I say laugh

okay.. 'nuf playin.. off to nod's land I go.. waving

no photo
Thu 07/30/15 08:11 PM
so THAT'S where my stash got to.. and why yer fallin asleep smokin

stop bogartin'n SHARE!:angry: I haven't slept a full night in AGES tears

drool smokin

(((2k))) smooched flowers :heart:

no photo
Thu 07/30/15 08:05 PM
love do you know.. I haven't had a 'smoke' in like months??? surprised uh huh.. MAN am I feelin it too slaphead
oops WRONG THREAD for a do ya know laugh

that sure looks chill though.. (((2k))) oh I could spark one up now girl.. smokin ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

no photo
Thu 07/30/15 07:59 PM

What is it about you that upsets people?

What power do you have that makes people want to punch you in the throat?

I have this thing when I argue, I call "holding up a mirror"......It sounds more like "mocking". NOT VERY ENDEARING!!!!.....have lost various relationships to this.

What is it about you, that you think pisses people off?

as far as I know, there's only 3 people in the world I can really pizz off.. my 2 kids and my ex (and why I try to avoid conversations with all of 'em laugh)

seriously though.. I'm very candid when I talk.. I speak what's on my mind(no head games or hidden agendas).. not everyone likes that.. plus I reFUSE to argue.. I'd rather walk away OR I'll tell them the conversation is over and hang up the phone.. I don't fear confrontation.. I just have an intolerance to yelling.. I simply prefer to talk things out calmly and respectfully..

no photo
Thu 07/30/15 07:41 PM
cancer here... wait.. didn't I already post that?? spock

ma bad.. it was another thread with the same title slaphead oh well.. reposted!

no photo
Thu 07/30/15 07:18 AM
I'd consider it.. but not before I finish renovating this dang house.. THEN I'd sell and move no problemo.. I can work from anywhere in the world (as long as there's high speed internet and a dedicated land line bigsmile )

I'd have to say that the north pole would be OUT.. I don't mind a little snow but anyplace NORTH of me in the global hemisphere would be a definite NO WAY JOSE! and TOO hot would be a NOT ON YER FRIGGEN LIFE either(unless there's sandy beaches and cooling ocean breezes involved :wink:)! what can I say.. I'm a tad picky but.. it's my golden years(so I'm told).. might as well be as comfortable as I can be! :thumbsup: