Community > Posts By > HawaiiMusikMan

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 08/04/12 09:56 AM
There Will be Blood soundtrack scored by Jonny Greenwood of Radiohead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaZ0r_NQYMM&feature=relmfu

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 08/03/12 11:26 PM
Chronic depression and anxiety is something I've learned to live with. I wish I could live a 'normal' life but this is normal to me. Wish I had your genes

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 08/03/12 05:32 PM
Edited by HawaiiMusikMan on Fri 08/03/12 05:37 PM
Actually no, not at all, at least for me. Welcome to Mingle though. All kinds of crazy peeps in the house. Good luck drinker

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 08/03/12 03:38 AM
It's hard to imagine a tomorrow like yesterday
Living in the now I'm picking scabs
The wound won't go away
Cause I keep opening it

Don't tell me things will get better
Don't say that time will heal
I've had plenty of things and plenty of time
Love doesn't work that way

I think I died along the way
These wounds are my reminder

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 07/31/12 02:58 AM
I've been on this site long enough to know it doesn't work for me as a dating site, at least not in my neck of the woods.

Some people are amused by people watching. I guess that's a bit like why I still log on here. It's interesting for me to get an insight of what people are chatting about and helps me understand people in general, even if their viewpoint's differ from mine

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 07/29/12 06:04 AM
He could do anything
Fly if he wanted to
Dreams became reality
Endless possibilities

But he died and I'm all that's left

Going through the motions
Dotting the i's and crossing the t's
Taking care of my responsibilities
Every day is the same

Give me visions of who I once was
Help me remember
Take me back to that time of hope
Help me feel again

I want to be alive again
I want to feel the sun on my skin
Whoever it is that I once was
I want to be again

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 07/26/12 10:34 PM
...or a Big Hunk. Lovin' these puns!

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 07/26/12 10:27 PM
I'd be a Chick-o-stick

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 07/26/12 10:09 PM
I feel sorry for the Jelly Bellies out there *snickers*

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 07/26/12 09:54 PM
Edited by HawaiiMusikMan on Thu 07/26/12 10:02 PM
I've been a sucker for some good Mounds, a few more times then I'd like to admit

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 07/26/12 09:43 PM
Good & Plenty of lovin' for the right woman

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Wed 07/25/12 12:57 AM
The documentary is just as good. You should check it out

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Wed 07/25/12 12:39 AM
Edited by HawaiiMusikMan on Wed 07/25/12 12:59 AM
...other choice?

I just watched the movie 127 hours. It's based on a true story of Aron Rolston who was trapped by a bolder in the Utah canyons for six days and escaped by hacking his arm off with a dull multiblade pocketknife, scaling a cliff, and hiking for miles through the canyon. I highly recommend this movie. Here is a documentary about the story from Dateline NBC if you're interested. It's very good as well. Watch it dammit! You won't be dissapointed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyPBTblkzBI

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 07/24/12 01:02 AM
I see some people on there with literally thousands of 'friends'. I assume many of those are people they've never met or barely know. Why collect so many? I'm for quality over quantity any day. Maybe you can explain it to me

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 07/24/12 12:04 AM
About as much as the Beatles in their time, I think Nirvana changed mainstream music for my generation, from over the top metal hair bands of the eighties to more grunge, alternative, indie rock, which was a great change for my tastes. Mainstream took a turn for the worse after the nineties and you have to dig a bit deeper to find talent nowadays but it's out there

Mainstream "rock" now in the US is NOT rock music imho. The UK still knows how to rock and has some good new bands that have been successful there

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 07/22/12 11:15 AM

35 Reasons for Many Small Fission Nukes at the WTC

1) heat generation at ground zero for six months (china syndrome)
2) inability to quench ground zero heat with water
3) red hot/molten steel at ground zero
4) missing core columns from ground zero (vaporized during destruction)
5) spreading of sand at ground zero consistent with attempts to limit radiation
6) washing of steel recovered from pile consistent with radiation decontamination
7) extreme security for ground zero steel shipments consistent with limiting access to radioactive steel
8) extreme security at ground zero, limiting exposure, view of devastation
9) extreme pulverization of WTC concrete into very fine particles
10) disappearance of over one thousand human bodies from WTC debris
11) disappearance of furniture, phones, filing cabinets and computers from WTC debris
12) disappearance of elevator doors, office doors, office cubicle walls, toilets and sinks from WTC debris
13) several floor fragments fused together in “meteorite” object
14) bone fragments sprayed into Bankers Trust upper floor during destruction
15) multiple blast waves during destruction of tower
16) large fireballs during initiation of WTC1 destruction
17) small backpack-sized fission nukes exist
18) fission-nuke technology well-established
19) low efficiency of fission nukes ensures leftover radioactive fragments and China syndrome
20) EMP formation during tower destruction (exploding cars, partial burning)
21) Description of heat in WTC blast cloud
22) Extensive cover-up of ground zero air by EPA
23) High rate of cancers, including thyroid cancer typically associated with radiation exposure, in ground zero responders
24) Melted, hanging skin in WTC survivor Felipe David in absence of fire
25) Vaporized press and crumpled steel door in WTC basement reported by Pecoraro
26) Steel beam bent in U, without cracking, evidence of extreme high temps
27) Steel beam bent in U has layer of molten metal on surface
28) Extreme overall devastation of two massive towers and blasted out Ground Zero aftermath
29) Appearance of fantastical, nonsensical DEW theory by likely govt agents-- uses evidence of nukes (EMP, extreme pulverization of tower into dust) but denies nukes at all costs
30) Appearance of fantastical, nonsensical thermite (super nano-thermite) theory by likely govt agents-- uses evidence of nukes (molten steel, china syndrome) but denies nukes at all costs
31) Small iron microspheres found by Jones et al in WTC dust— evidence of steel vaporization by high temps of nukes
32) Pyroclastic debris cloud during WTC destruction
33) Upwards jutting debris trails reminiscent of debris trails formed during underground nuke test
34) Small bright flashes during destruction of both towers
35) Extremely compacted ground zero debris

So you don't subscribe to the official story? I'm cornfused?!?!

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 07/22/12 10:34 AM

still no tangibles from you,hmm?

Ummmmm, I appeal to the masses, they lived through that charade. Iraq was pushed as retaliation. Really, you don't agree? Still no explanation for your choice of pictures on here?

laugh do they disturb you?

US Senators who voted YES to authorize the use of United States Armed Forces against Iraq:
Allard, Wayne (R-CO)
Allen, George (R-VA)
Baucus, Max (D-MT)
Bayh, Evan (D-IN)
Bennett, Robert (R-UT)
Biden, Joseph (D-DE)
Bond, Christopher (R-MO)
Breaux, John (D-LA)
Brownback, Sam (R-KS)
Bunning, Jim (R-KY)
Burns, Conrad (R-MT)
Campbell, Ben (R-CO)
Cantwell, Maria (D-WA)
Carnahan, Jean (D-MO)
Carper, Thomas (D-DE)
Cleland, Max (D-GA)
Clinton, Hillary (D-NY)
Cochran, Thad (R-MS)
Collins, Susan (R-ME)
Craig, Larry (R-ID)
Crapo, Michael (R-ID)
Daschle, Tom (D-SD)
DeWine, Mike (R-OH)
Dodd, Christopher (D-CT)
Domenici, Pete (R-NM)
Dorgan, Byron (D-ND)
Edwards, John (D-NC)
Ensign, John (R-NV)
Enzi, Michael (R-WY)
Feinstein, Dianne (D-CA)
Fitzgerald, Peter (R-IL)
Frist, Bill (R-TN)
Gramm, Phil (R-TX)
Grassley, Chuck (R-IA)
Gregg, Judd (R-NH)
Hagel, Chuck (R-NE)
Harkin, Tom (D-IA)
Hatch, Orrin (R-UT)
Helms, Jesse (R-NC)
Hollings, Ernest (D-SC)
Hutchinson, Tim (R-AR)
Hutchison, Kay (R-TX)
Inhofe, James (R-OK)
Johnson, Tim (D-SD)
Kerry, John (D-MA)
Kohl, Herb (D-WI)
Kyl, Jon (R-AZ)
Landrieu, Mary (D-LA)
Lieberman, Joseph (D-CT)
Lincoln, Blanche (D-AR)
Lott, Trent (R-MS)
Lugar, Richard (R-IN)
McCain, John (R-AZ)
McConnell, Mitch (R-KY)
Miller, Zell (D-GA)
Murkowski, Lisa (R-AK)
Nelson, Bill (D-FL)
Nelson, Ben (D-NE)
Nickles, Don (R-OK)
Reid, Harry (D-NV)
Roberts, Pat (R-KS)
Rockefeller, John (D-WV)
Santorum, Rick (R-PA)
Schumer, Charles (D-NY)
Sessions, Jeff (R-AL)
Shelby, Richard (R-AL)
Smith, Robert (R-NH)
Smith, Gordon (R-OR)
Snowe, Olympia (R-ME)
Specter, Arlen (R-PA)
Stevens, Ted (R-AK)
Thomas, Craig (R-WY)
Thompson, Fred (R-TN)
Thurmond, Strom (R-SC)
Torricelli, Robert (D-NJ)
Voinovich, George (R-OH)
Warner, John (R-VA)

No, I actually find them quite generic. Of course they supported it, we were 'under attack' and needed to strike at somebody. We needed a scapegoat and they conveniently found one

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 07/22/12 10:21 AM
still no tangibles from you,hmm?

Ummmmm, I appeal to the masses, they lived through that charade. Iraq was pushed as retaliation. Really, you don't agree? Still no explanation for your choice of pictures on here?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 07/22/12 10:10 AM

...and like I said,I still only have your assertion that 9/11 was used to attack Saddam again!
Post some Evidence,instead accusing people of being Shills!

Again, I ask the American public here, or the world public for that matter, the attack on Iraq was justified in our minds because of the attack of 9/11, was it not? They used 9/11 to further their agenda and that's the black and white truth

come on,post some evidence!

I posted some from CBS.

Why don't you post some evidence that Iraq was responsible for 9-11?

laugh laugh
you all seem to think that,not me!
Iraq is a separate Issue!
Wasn't necessary for the Bush-Admin to use 9/11 as a pretext,since planning had already started under Slick Willy!

And both Sides of the Aisle were on Board before 9/11!

http://freedomagenda.com/iraq/wmd_quotes.html

"Now let me be clear -- I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him."

State Senator Barack Obama (Democrat, Illinois)
Speech at Federal Plaza, Chicago, Illinois
October 2, 2002

"My position is very clear: The time has come for decisive action to eliminate the threat posed by Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction. I'm a co-sponsor of the bipartisan Resolution that's presently under consideration in the Senate. Saddam Hussein's regime is a grave threat to America and our allies. We know that he has chemical and biological weapons today, that he's used them in the past, and that he's doing everything he can to build more. Every day he gets closer to his long-term goal of nuclear capability.

Democracy will not spring up by itself overnight in a multi-ethnic, complicated society that's suffered under one repressive regime after another for generations. The Iraqi people deserve and need our help to rebuild their lives and to create a prosperous, thriving, open society. All Iraqis, including Sunnis, Shia and Kurds, deserve to be represented. This is not just a moral imperative. It's a security imperative. It is in America's national interest to help build an Iraq at peace with itself and its neighbors, because a democratic, tolerant and accountable Iraq will be a peaceful regional partner, and such an Iraq could serve as a model for the entire Arab world."

Senator John Edwards (Democrat, North Carolina)
Speech at the Center for Strategic and International Studies
October 7, 2002

"In the next century, the community of nations may see more and more the very kind of threat Iraq poses now -- a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction ready to use them or provide them to terrorists, drug traffickers or organized criminals who travel the world among us unnoticed.

If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow by the knowledge that they can act with impunity, even in the face of a clear message from the United Nations Security Council and clear evidence of a weapons of mass destruction program."

President Clinton
Address to Joint Chiefs of Staff and Pentagon staff
February 17, 1998

America is threatened by an "unholy axis":

"We must exercise responsibility not just at home, but around the world. On the eve of a new century, we have the power and the duty to build a new era of peace and security.

We must combat an unholy axis of new threats from terrorists, international criminals, and drug traffickers. These 21st century predators feed on technology and the free flow of information... And they will be all the more lethal if weapons of mass destruction fall into their hands.

Together, we must confront the new hazards of chemical and biological weapons and the outlaw states, terrorists, and organized criminals seeking to acquire them. Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade and much of his nation's wealth not on providing for the Iraqi people but on developing nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."

President Clinton
State of the Union address
January 27, 1998

"Imagine the consequences if Saddam fails to comply and we fail to act. Saddam will be emboldened, believing the international community has lost its will. He will rebuild his arsenal of weapons of mass destruction. And some day, some way, I am certain, he will use that arsenal again, as he has ten times since 1983."

Sandy Berger, President Clinton's National Security Advisor
Town Hall Meeting on Iraq at Ohio State University
February 18, 1998

Even if they had the plans all laid out, and I believe they did, the Iraq war was given the go by the American people because they thought it was retaliation for 9/11. That is what the press was pushing and what they used to get the people behind them. It was a lie, lie, lie, lie, lie. What really happened on 9/11 is probably a similar story

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 07/22/12 09:59 AM

I don't think Conrad is a shill. Its entirely possible he believes everything he says. laugh

I dunno... I think he's smarter than that

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25